unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2998, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we should assume the scum team sabotaged after the target was chosen, I think it was selected before that.
There's...nothing that points to this?
Stop
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by petapan »

i don't care about the sabotage because i think at this point in the game with the way gamma is posting he's playing out of his skull if scum
free crypto
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

I agree with that but it shows that fmpov scum were just letting Gamma sign his own death

I really don't think Stagehands know how events work, I feel that'd be broken

Maybe they can check one event and then sabotage it? But to know how they work entirely (I'm pretty sure they all have a twist) would be dumb
Stop
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3000, unwnd wrote:
In post 2998, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we should assume the scum team sabotaged after the target was chosen, I think it was selected before that.
I think there is obviously or I wouldn't think it
I prefer they, thanks :)
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Cakez

Peta's case on cakez from last page is literally all you need

Send him packing lol
Stop
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Like what evidence do you think points to the sabotage being selected AFTER Gamma made his choice?
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 3003, Dwlee99 wrote:
there is and now i am also confused about how unwnd thinks the events and sabotages work
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by ulyana »

like 'towntelling' about not knowing how many sabotages there are and such
j'aurai disparu
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

You wanna rationalize it a bit more for me? What do you think about my slot and Galron? Uh, it would take a quick check but as I'm typing this I'm too lazy to look at whether or not you thought Galron was scum or if you were voting him.
Stop
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2991, unwnd wrote:Then give me what you agree/disagree upon? I didn't do that for exercise you know
i'm having a hard time engaging with your specific reasons, and i might go into more depth tomorrow but basically:

disagree on toog. most likely outcome is not that scum!them decided to do nothing and try to get townread

kinda agree on saber

i liked skitter's early game interactions with me tbh now that i'm thinking back on it. though i'm not convinced she's town.

peta feels town to me, there's a bunch of things that i forget right now, i'm a bit worried that he's pocketing me but i'm not sure why it would be me. i don't think i've come across as a player that's particularly easy to pocket in our games

the gist of it is that i don't feel like he's playing to an agenda, and is organically reacting to the events of the game

taly i strongly disagree with, i think his posts are ~presented~ in some ways but i mostly think that's his playstyle and he's a lot less stiff than when i've seen scum!him
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2998, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we should assume the scum team sabotaged after the target was chosen, I think it was selected before that. So if gamma is town I don't think the sabotage actually says anything about galron's alignment. Also, I'll do this for Peta
This vote is sort of completely hypocritical cause the reasons Peta are suggesting here are also just how I've been playing so I'm not sure what the difference is to him but sure
you're not cakez and this is specifically in relation to how i see him interacting in the game
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2981, unwnd wrote:Taly is a big question mark for me because they don't fit in my mind. This is a curious (?) where I don't think they're townie but also not null. They're a hard elimination and in my absolute tinfoil paranoia I think they're being protected by scum. I have less on the motivations of why, but I feel their presence to not be something that relieves me. Maybe it's their nature to weird, but I can't townread weird because something tells me that Taly is probably decent at his own weirdness and using it as a means to be townread. There's nothing entirely wrong with his approach but that alone makes me question because it is presented in such a processed and orderly manner where every appearance by him is very deliberate. It would be townie in another game but not this one, and not based on the events that have happened.
Expect a rebuttal on this in about 24 hours maximum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3008, unwnd wrote:
You wanna rationalize it a bit more for me? What do you think about my slot and Galron? Uh, it would take a quick check but as I'm typing this I'm too lazy to look at whether or not you thought Galron was scum or if you were voting him.
I think we might be talking about different things. I'm talking about after your slot was chosen to get executed by gamma
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3007, ulyana wrote:like 'towntelling' about not knowing how many sabotages there are and such
I don't fake dumbtell

I dumbtell as either alignment. I get mad at people for not reading OP and then not do it myself lol
Stop
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2994, ulyana wrote:
In post 2993, unwnd wrote:Simplify it as

Why waste a Sabotage (I am assuming they're x-shot, there's no way scum get free reign to sabotage every event) if your teammate is the one at the helm of the event?
because you get a free extra kill on whoever you want without any additional exposure? like i don't understand how that isn't like a button the scumteam would always press
well we don't know what the sabotages do for the other events, and maybe the scumteam didn't either. so they could've thought saving their sabotage was worth it

that said, gamma gets insta-exed if he decides to shoot pooky himself, so if the scumteam could predict the TRs on gamma afterwards, then sabotaging makes a lot of sense

regardless i'm not entertaining a gamma-scum world anyway
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2997, petapan wrote:
In post 2987, Infinity 324 wrote:i feel bad but...unwnd still isn't towntelling imo

also i'm not super convinced about the cakez case but at this point i'm ok sheeping it. kinda done with this phase tbh
his walls as scum are a lot more empty
unwnd? that wall felt pretty empty to me tbh
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2992, ulyana wrote:
In post 2981, unwnd wrote:I put townies in quotations because I don't think this would be so difficult if the team weren't involved. I mean, I guess that's obvious. My slot (Galron) was chosen by Gamma and the Stagehands intervened and killed off Pooky. Right now I am almost certain that Gamma would not chose to execute a (Townie) just to have his own team disagree and sabotage the event when he has control. Gamma is certifiably town for that alone. So what am I to think about the fact (Galron) was spared over Pooky? Not much, because nobody else seems to care. That leaves me a bit biased and feeling like I shouldn't compromise with people who can't see that Galron is not a big enough player (no offense) for Stagehands to waste one of their sabotages on. Were they afraid of clearing Gamma? Doesn't seem so because the sabotage itself already clears him in my mind.
hm,

i don't really get what you're saying here, it is like, if gamma is mafia gamma would have chosen galron knowing his team had sabotaged it to kill pooky right? so it would have been to make your slot look bad and because they thought could get galron eliminated in the future? not like chose galron to be eliminated got overruled by team? like that doesn't really make sense?

if gamma is mafia the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and an additional town, if gamma is town the sabotage would have been to kill pooky and potentially to protect galron or because they thought gamma wouldn't shoot mafia, which would have been a correct assumption on their part were this the case based on gamma then shooting cephrir
I do feel like that theory about the sabotage making me town is a little half-baked, but I see that as a bit of a towntell
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3015, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2997, petapan wrote:
In post 2987, Infinity 324 wrote:i feel bad but...unwnd still isn't towntelling imo

also i'm not super convinced about the cakez case but at this point i'm ok sheeping it. kinda done with this phase tbh
his walls as scum are a lot more empty
unwnd? that wall felt pretty empty to me tbh
|

Based on your own dissertation it sounded like you just disagreed

That doesn't mean my brain isn't working, we're just not on the same wavelength
Stop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@uwnnd at this point these are the issues i have with your slot:
(galron bits you admittedly cannot respond to, but i'm being exhaustive)
- galron's day1 was very lackluster: he never got into the game, and his willingness to hammer gamma despite that + not having a read on him felt very premature and oppurtunistic
- still somewhat baffled how your entering pov of the game makes sense, coming into the game and using your own opposing wagon as anchor to get into it is pretty ???
- feel like you were pretty disingenuous with ydra last night in an effort to push her
- now you're using quite a lot ate to get out of being in the duel, and trying a lot of other pushes to see if something will stick

and just altogether i'm having a hard time seeing your slot being town rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 3013, unwnd wrote:
In post 3007, ulyana wrote:like 'towntelling' about not knowing how many sabotages there are and such
I don't fake dumbtell

I dumbtell as either alignment. I get mad at people for not reading OP and then not do it myself lol
but like, the mafia would know they have two and used one even if they replaced in

like you can't really say that if you were mafia you would not have that knowledge here and would be due to you not reading mod posts?

so it's either a towntell or a fake one i think
j'aurai disparu
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3017, unwnd wrote:Based on your own dissertation it sounded like you just disagreed

That doesn't mean my brain isn't working, we're just not on the same wavelength
if you're town, i'm sorry, i just can't construct a realistic model of town!unwnd based on your posting

and i've been trying
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 3019, ulyana wrote:like you can't really say that if you were mafia you would not have that knowledge here and would be due to you not reading mod posts?
because like, the mafia would currently have the option of sabotaging this event right?
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2998, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think we should assume the scum team sabotaged after the target was chosen, I think it was selected before that. So if gamma is town I don't think the sabotage actually says anything about galron's alignment. Also, I'll do this for Peta
This vote is sort of completely hypocritical cause the reasons Peta are suggesting here are also just how I've been playing so I'm not sure what the difference is to him but sure
Yeah I think it was basically instant so if scum sabotaged because of who I suspected that means they didn’t want someone in (Toog, Galron/unwnd, Ceph, Dwlee) dead, but it’s more likely they just wanted to kill a player who they felt they couldn’t mislim
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

Bitch about me after we kill Cakez

I'm not entertaining it
Stop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@peta wrt your sircakez case:

cakez is quite clearly not invested in the game, and i think that most of your issues with the depth of his thoughts functionally stem from that.
the issue i'm having with the conclusion that he's scum because of it is that we have gypyx + toog + dwlee to a similar extent playing in a very similar way, and i don't think they're all scum.

cakez' is uninvested and shallow, yeah. i'm not coninvced that's inherently scum-indicative

tonally/emotionally i think he's being very honest about his thoughts and feelings and approach to the game, and i still like his mortal kombat thing from last night
i don't think he's scum and i don't think i can vote him here
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”