farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3065, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 2887, singersigner wrote:And you think the SK is gunna kill off lurkers becaaaaause?

You either think I'm blocking the SK kill, in which case you're willing to let them walk free, or you DON'T think I'm blocking the SK kill in which case you have to back down on pushing the fact that I'm scummy because I'm "blocking the vig" which seems to be your biggest issue which my choices.

vote: The Blue Blur

Preview Edit:
I'm with Hermit. I'm tired of toxic environments in mafia games, even if it is some idiotic scum tactic. Just stop.

Bahhhh

I agree with Farside about FB. I don't like it. But, Farside, are you saying that Firebringer's play has been null to you? For me, elusive was null, while FB's play gave me the scumread.

Triforce could be lying about having targeted Constantine, and the reasoning for that would of course be to get Constantine lynched. But Constantine is always like this, and it doesn't make him scum.

Firebringer has been non-existent which I recall is how he plays regardless of alignment.
I don't like his recent vote on Oversoul when he is pushing singer and when questioned about other reads he just ignores responding.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

reading oversoul I noted his reason for scum reading klingoncelt was basically to kiss up to mastin
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:10 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

@Farside: I remember scumreading Firebringer when he first replaced in, not because of activity level but because of play.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Bulba replacement seems dodgy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

Atum has until a replacement is found to post. I'll be PMing him, since daystart isn't technically two hours old.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

Why are people calling me Firebird?
This is second game someone called me that >.>
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Firebringer »

Also I think the people scumreading me don't really have a case on me besides my lazy attitude towards reads and sheeping mindlessly.
Which actually is a decent case, since I don't sheep often.

I don't know man, I am kind of waste of a lynch. I mean I can claim right now, its a boring role. (you can figure it out from there)
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 3079, Titus wrote:
Atum has until a replacement is found to post. I'll be PMing him, since daystart isn't technically two hours old.

This is why I support kills in this game
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1260, Titus wrote:
In post 1251, The Goat wrote:Well that's a personal record. I've now forgotten that I'm playing this game twice.

Mod, please replace me if I'm not dead. Sincerest apologies, all.

In post 1258, The Blue Blur wrote:
Titus can we get a VC

Yes and yes.

The Goat is being replaced. VC incoming.

In post 1774, Titus wrote:
Grib is seeking replacement. I have a volunteer. If she or he doesn't respond or rejects, then I will go to the queue.

In post 1788, Titus wrote:
Atum, Drizzx, and PeregrineV are being prodded.

This hurts guys...

Given this is Drizzx's third prod this day phase, they will be replaced. If they post before a replacement is found, they can stay.

In post 1909, Titus wrote:
Gratuitous has requested replacement. Going to the queue. If one is not found in 19 hours, night will be paused until a replacement has 24 hours to read and select any night actions they may or may not have.

In post 2368, Titus wrote:The group dashes out of bed, heading to the center of town. The group drags Honeybee out of bed and sets her up into the noose. Titus comes out of bed, hung over as always. Some members of the town were still asleep.

The crowd gathers yelling at Titus to tighten the noose on Honeybee's neck. Titus checks her messages. "This feels like there's a violation. You cannot strangle Honeybee. The procedures were not followed. Do not reply back. I will not tell you the procedures." Instead of tightening the noose, she undoes the ties.

"The judge has spared you," Titus says to Honeybee, "Good luck."

The judge has overturned the lynch. It is now Night 2.

The night will last at least 72 hours. Any replacement for Little Gumball will have 24 hours to catch up. I will send a pm at the Start of Day 3.

In post 2369, Titus wrote:
LittleGumball is replaced by Farside22.

Muffin requested replacement.

In post 2628, Titus wrote:
Please post in hydra, Sonic and if you fail pick up immediately. Ty. Atum needs a prod. I missed that. He's getting one.

Honeybee will be replaced.

In post 2916, Titus wrote:
So Hermit asked to be replaced and it's withdrawn. Noted.

In post 3079, Titus wrote:

This is bad
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:06 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 3081, Firebringer wrote:Also I think the people scumreading me don't really have a case on me besides my lazy attitude towards reads and sheeping mindlessly.

I don't know man, I am kind of waste of a lynch. I mean I can claim right now, its a boring role. (you can figure it out from there)

'I don't think the people scumreading me have a case, except for the sheeping, which I admit I've been doing.' So are you saying there's reason to scumread your or not?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3084, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 3081, Firebringer wrote:Also I think the people scumreading me don't really have a case on me besides my lazy attitude towards reads and sheeping mindlessly.

'I don't think the people scumreading me have a case, except for the sheeping, which I admit I've been doing.' So are you saying there's reason to scumread your or not?

I was thinking, yeah I AM OBVIOUSLY TOWN. When I was first writing that post. Then mid train of thought I was like "how was I obv town?" then I thought about it, then realized I am not, only by me.

So yeah, I am looking pretty scummy. Still town though.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I feel the need to smack players in the back of the head this game.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:20 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 3085, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3084, MaxwellPuckett wrote:

I was thinking, yeah I AM OBVIOUSLY TOWN. When I was first writing that post. Then mid train of thought I was like "how was I obv town?" then I thought about it, then realized I am not, only by me.

So yeah, I am looking pretty scummy. Still town though.

Is it bad that I'm starting to believe FB? Farside, what do you think?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3086, farside22 wrote:I feel the need to smack players in the back of the head this game.

Thats my kind of Kink.
Show

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So is everyone going to defend bulba or push him to claim judge?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:50 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Maybe you're capable of psychic attacks that I'm not, but for me it's really hard to push someone who isn't currently here.
Warped
Warped
Goon
Warped
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Warped »

I've caught up on the D4 posts and my first response is "
What in the world did I just read?
" The Blue Blur and Const need to take a break. I'm re-evaluating all of my scumreads. MaxwellPuckett in particular doesn't look like he's partnered with Grat/Honeybee. I also looked through a couple of games of ProlapsedBrain's and I don't think his scummy-looking playstyle is necessarily him being scum. I still think Atum could be scum but some of his posts rang town on a re-read, specifically the suspicions of Grib. The replacement should help me get a better read there. I'm leaning towards TriforceP as town. PeregrineV needs to contribute more. From my previous readslist, my strong townreads are unchanged but I need to do a closer look at everyone else, especially Oversoul, Mastin2, Banana Frog, and SingerSigner. Quoth
could
be a third party but it's not something I want to worry about just yet.

I don't find Constantine scummy and his attitude that he can just be copped is another town-trait. I understand the godfather concerns but godfathers typically don't have the attitude of "get-this-out-of-the-way-so-we-can-move-on" which he's trying pretty hard to do. The lying and other stuff can be chalked down to playstyle. I much prefer the Oversoul wagon after a brief glimpse through his other games and that's probably where my vote will end up once I read what I need to. I don't see the problem with Firebringer's Oversoul vote. The awkward wagon hop seems like something that's playstyle-based. I also didn't find Bulbazoor scummy but I'll re-read his ISO again to see where Farside and others are coming from.

@ SingerSinger
, please respond to my previous questions. While you are at it, can you explain how your read on Mastin progressed. You came in scumreading Mastin's entrance and after that, Mastin just seems to have fallen off your radar entirely while you've distracted yourself with elusive and later, The Blue Blur.

@ BananaFrog
, what is your read on Singer? You scumread her towards the end of D2, she said you were "paranoid" of her. You tied her to Oversoul, and after that, it is a bit murky. Clarify it for me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

So throw a vote down?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Oversoul
Whee!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Not scum. Just don't have the time or desire to play mafia unfortunately. The JKs should stop blocking the same people so the game can actually have a chance of progressing at a normal pace before the apathy sets in
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

But yeah I probably would have cared if I wasnt a Vt but drawing Vt sapped any remaining motivation to play ^_^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3093, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Oversoul
Whee!

^^a pretty good vote. Thinking of joining it
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

You do that!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 3094, Oversoul wrote:Not scum. Just don't have the time or desire to play mafia unfortunately. The JKs should stop blocking the same people so the game can actually have a chance of progressing at a normal pace before the apathy sets in

Hey Singer/Farside.

Someone else said it, so start listening.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote:Oversoul
I dont want to disappoint you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”