MathBlade , Lukewarm
MathBlade (1):
DkKoba

Not Voting:
Datisi, Not_Mafia

With 9 alive it takes 5 to destroy.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-09-03 17:05:00)
Last edited by tris on Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
here's what it says
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

Lol mod with the deadline
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3102, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3100, Datisi wrote:
In post 3095, ChaosOmega wrote:Turns out both our naked votes were softing guilties, lol.
yep, and i absolutely ran with "guys i was just covering for chaos :( i realized he had a guilty i wanted to protect the power roles :( scum thought i was so good they actually tried to shoot me :)" all while i was hysterically laughing irl
To be fair I thought you were the one with a guilty and was shading you.

I was literally telling Titus “stop townreading Dat so he doesn’t get shot”

Instead she just protects you and I saw your soft and not hers lol

I was so busy getting scum to kill T3 who was not a PR role it was like doh
this is a confession
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

goodnight
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3176, Titus wrote:Lol mod with the deadline
Aristeia also apparently has a double vote
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i want a double vote
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I want a treble vote
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I want a quarter pounder with cheese
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Datisi »

cmon koba we had like, two traffic analyst claims, give us a reaction
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

i barely read and saw nm claimed TA thats it and i kinda think thats still fine because ive seen the "too many pr" mod wifom.
a roleblocker scum in titus makes more and more sense to me now so yep
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Datisi »

that is very much not it lol

also titus being a scum blocker and trueclaiming shots and nokilling to go with it and not blocking anyone last night is like why
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

Part of me says we leave NM alive, and have it known I am not blocking him. Scum don't have a blocker. We force him to check Ari or Luke, whichever we don't eliminate.

If we flip town or traitor then

If NM gets an inno result, we eliminate him to confirm his target isn't main scum. If NM gets a guilty, we get a 1 v 1.

If we eliminate main scum, we go back to him being useless and sort out the PR noise.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

protective is the odd one out among the investigatives so yeet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

remember how i dont care abt mechs?
this is an example for yall. Idc how clever a claim is or what nonsense someone had to pull off.

its all about dayplay baybee
retired
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3187, Titus wrote:Part of me says we leave NM alive, and have it known I am not blocking him. Scum don't have a blocker. We force him to check Ari or Luke, whichever we don't eliminate.

If we flip town or traitor then

If NM gets an inno result, we eliminate him to confirm his target isn't main scum.
If NM gets a guilty, we get a 1 v 1.

If we eliminate main scum, we go back to him being useless and sort out the PR noise.
I am unsure I follow.

If we are in a maf doc + maf neighbor + traito neighbor, then wouldn't all results from nm and dats be useless.

If he gets a guilty, then yeah, that theory is wrong, and we just have 3 group scum, but I am not sure where you are headed if he gets an inno?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I also don't think that ari is scum, so if the poe is landing on it being one of me or ari, it feels like your poe it broken >.<
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3190, Lukewarm wrote:If we are in a maf doc + maf neighbor + traito neighbor, then wouldn't all results from nm and dats be useless.

If he gets a guilty, then yeah, that theory is wrong, and we just have 3 group scum, but I am not sure where you are headed if he gets an inno?
At least one scum alive has a PT. Therefore, innocents are clearing. We leash NM. Not seeing what's so hard about that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3192, Titus wrote:
In post 3190, Lukewarm wrote:If we are in a maf doc + maf neighbor + traito neighbor, then wouldn't all results from nm and dats be useless.

At least one scum alive has a PT. Therefore, innocents are clearing. We leash NM. Not seeing what's so hard about that.
scum being alone in a pt isn't clearing, they show up as "cannot communicate" too. and as it' right now possible that the two remaining scum are each alone in their own pt, the ta results aren't worth anything.
~M
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

Oh right. I forgot. My bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Datisi »

i think i'm definitely not buying all 5 prs against a scumteam like the one that would have to be real if all of us are telling the truth.

i'm town, gamma cannot be scum without omega anyway, and titus would (1) have to be a blocker (which itself would make omega +++scum since according to him, the last remaining scum doesn't have a gun so what the fuck is scum!titus in town!omega world) and (2) she's literally throwing by those night actions if scum.

i think the play here is yeet one of n_m/omega, then yeet the other one if the first one is green. thoughts?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Datisi »

according to him, both remaining scum don't have a gun, you know what i mean.
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3196, Datisi wrote:i think i'm definitely not buying all 5 prs against a scumteam like the one that would have to be real if all of us are telling the truth.

i'm town, gamma cannot be scum without omega anyway, and titus would (1) have to be a blocker (which itself would make omega +++scum since according to him, the last remaining scum doesn't have a gun so what the fuck is scum!titus in town!omega world) and (2) she's literally throwing by those night actions if scum.

i think the play here is yeet one of n_m/omega, then yeet the other one if the first one is green. thoughts?
This is basically the thought process behind my vote.

And between the 2, chaos seems more likely to be scum then nm
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3196, Datisi wrote:i think i'm definitely not buying all 5 prs against a scumteam like the one that would have to be real if all of us are telling the truth.

So wait you agree with me now that not mafia claims but didn’t before? Like I am on my lunch break but assuming you Chaos Gamma Not Mafia all fire that’s north of 60% guilty without a post easily.

I am more likely to believe you no killed twice.

It’s bad enough with just you.

Like I don’t want to run the numbers here but N2 at least makes some sense.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”