Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'll place it soon. I wanna look 5 or 6 isos over first.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 319, Awoo wrote:Papa zito I don't think you are actually having fun in this game from reading your posts and behavior (getting prodded). You better start funtelling fast if that's your claim.
is this real life

did someone actually use the term "funtelling"

holy hell
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

Spoiler: Mumble ISO
...Opening fluff post.
...Has read the game. Votes Lexa. No reasons given. meh.
...Accuses Lexa of OMGUS and not being able to handle pressure. OMGUS assessment seems fair.
...Explains why it's OMGUS. ok.
...Asks AWOO how he feels about the Lexa wagon. ok.
...Brings up point wrt Lexa about her wagon self awareness and proximity to votecount. ok.
...Dialogue with Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...duplicate of
...debates Lexa's OMGUS with AWOO. ok.
...Pressuring Lexa. ok.
...More pressure on Lexa. Explains his Lexa vote. Decent post imo.
...More pressure on Lexa...calls her ISO defensive.
...snarky prod dodge.

I do not recall playing with Mumble. For some reason I get the impression he is lynchbait? idk.

I do not see anything too scummy in his posts. It looks like he is trying to sort a player out with a little pressure and it snowballed from there. He does do it in a slightly annoying manner but nothing I see as scummy.

Mumble is a town lean for me at this point.

Spoiler: GNR ISO
...RVS vote on me. ok.
...votes Havo for I assume the DISCLAIMER. Bad imo.
...theory chat with NQ.
...theory chat with NQ.
...Votes Mumble for rubbing him the wrong way. So he has now put Havoe at L-2 and Mumble at L-3. Both for questionable/nonexistent rational.
...Explains his other suspicions to Havo by saying he doesn't know why.

Pretty shit ISO from GNR. Two questionable votes IMO putting players close to lynch...no reasons other than essentially gut. Lurkish. Has logged in on MS as recently as this morning but no comments in here since Sunday morning. Due prod within the next 15 minutes.

GNR can be in my scum pool.

I'll do Lexa ISO next along with any others I can, time permitting.

Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Going through stuff now
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-6
Lexa
(4): Alexcellent, Mumble, northsidegal, numberQ
Mumble
(4): Cedrick, Guy_Named_Riggs, Lexa, rb
Cedrick
(1): Papa Zito
numberQ
(1): Awoo

Not Voting
(3): havingfitz, Luca Blight, Havo

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 327, havingfitz wrote:Mumble is a town lean for me at this point.
I thought you said Lexa's read list was in line with yours except for your positioning? Pretty sure she has me as her top scum read.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 330, Mumble wrote:
In post 327, havingfitz wrote:Mumble is a town lean for me at this point.
I thought you said Lexa's read list was in line with yours except for your positioning? Pretty sure she has me as her top scum read.
That was before I ISOd you. Hence change in that read.

Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 331, havingfitz wrote:That was before I ISOd you. Hence change in that read.
So what was it that made you strongly scumread me prior to ISOing me?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 332, Mumble wrote:
In post 331, havingfitz wrote:That was before I ISOd you. Hence change in that read.
So what was it that made you strongly scumread me prior to ISOing me?
Poe...you weren't among the people I was considering town. I still needed to give you a closer look. So Lexa having you as a scum read was not something I was opposed to at that time pending said closer look.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I read through Lexa's giant wall with context.

In other news I could use some friends with me on this wagon.
Kappa
Just Monika
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 333, havingfitz wrote:Poe...you weren't among the people I was considering town. I still needed to give you a closer look. So Lexa having you as a scum read was not something I was opposed to at that time pending said closer look.
Cool. Look forward to your thoughts on Lexa.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 334, Papa Zito wrote:In other news I could use some friends with me on this wagon.
Could you explain your reasons for voting Cedrick?

numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 am

Post by numberQ »

@mod, please replace me

I feel shitty doing this but some real life issues have arisen recently and I'm not able to play mafia right now. Sorry, everyone.
Hey!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 336, havingfitz wrote:
In post 334, Papa Zito wrote:In other news I could use some friends with me on this wagon.
Do you see any reason why I shouldn't vote Cedrick?
Kappa
Just Monika
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 338, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 336, havingfitz wrote:
Do you see any reason why I shouldn't vote Cedrick?
Why ced over others?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I think he's got the best chance to flip scum atm.

You should vote him too!
Kappa
Just Monika
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 am

Post by rb »

Y tho
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

prod doge sorry, should be able to post later tonight
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Trying to fix this so when I have time I can sit down and read it throughly. Hopefully didn’t miss any post numbers
Spoiler:
In post 303, Lexa wrote:Yeah yeah wall posts scummy zzz whatever they work for me

(I will preface by saying that the wall contains my thought process as I go through the thread so it might be hard to follow or so I've had that complaint before anyway)

numberq's post piggybacking off of fitz's rvs vote, suggests a preference for building wagons possibly to create content, watch future votes for wagon building vs wagon creating coherence

Havo's disclaimer in ...hmm. By definition it can't be alignment indicative but could it imply something about his state of mind that he felt the need to post the disclaimer in the first place? Inherently it has to lean town because while both alignments want to notify the game of their intent here, scum can't be as willing to get policy lynched. If future posts hold coherent with a town mindset this slot probably sorts town. The more pressing inference is of his playstyle, the severe disagreement with D1 as a concept and the refusal to give reads suggests that Havo either is unconfident with or doesn't believe in independent behaviour as reliably indicating alignment and prefers either role results or flip associations to sort people. If Havo starts attempting to sort people based on behavioural reads that could be a scum indication.

Riggs at post still feels weird. Yeah it's only page two but to this point the game is already out of RVS with a 3 vote wagon on Havo and two previous votes sitting on mumble, plus a lot of relevant posts related to Havo's principle. Entering by ignoring all of that is...weird...but I'm not certain if it's alignment indicative. Have to imagine it signifies either cautious mafia or busy/unaware town. Could be a relevant marker but it seems more likely that he would have read the 25 posts than not.

Huh then he follows up at by voting Havo after prompting by zito. Seems to support both narratives, either not noticing the wagon or not wanting to join until prompted. Possibly self-conscious? Feeling awkward for not having joined or commented on the existing wagon?

q is feeling gross. His comment to cedrick in # feels tonally different from the rest of his posts so far and his assertion in # of fitz catching me in a contradiction is an extremely generous interpretation if he's town.

fitz seemed fine at the time, if weird based on assuming a scum team with cedrick, but in retrospect looks rather manufactured. Seems to imply that a users join date is information that every user should always be aware of and that not factoring that into your posts can be a reason to be scum. Reasoning seems flaky to me at best unless someone is known to specifically consider that information. FoS here.

The piggyback by q at is equally bad, especially given his previous stretch of a situation. Scum lean.

At cedrick hasn't really provided any content thats alignment indicative but I like he way his tone comes off. Every post I've seen him make is clear and direct in its meaning and implication, might be biased because that makes it easy to see where his thought process is at on a specific topic, but it feels very townie.

Ah a case at ! I liked this by Awoo on numberq the first time let's see if it holds up. 1: tonal reads are pretty subjective so sure, reasonable. 2: can't say I agree with his citation for asking unnecessary questions to look town, requests for info are NAI to me and there's other kinds of questions, like asking someone to clarify an apparent position or easy 1v1 questions that imply "trying to look town" more reliably. 3: for example, calling out 31 for the easy "you said what?" post on an obvious meme is a much better indicator. 4: agree on the volume of useless posts, don't agree it's AI particularly given the volume of discussion Havo's principle caused. 5: hard agree that is the LAMIST post to ever LAM. Overall: very valid reasoning and a strong case to make for page four. That being said, similar to fitz a lot of this is fairly surface level and could be manipulation of qs positions, though I read him fairly similarly so I'm inclined to put this as a town lean.

q's pedit is still hilariously awful

NSG's is something of a follow up to and curiously enough actually makes me think she's town. The assumption that I would have had access to information from a pre-game discussion thread is a pretty large leap of logic to make and one that I would expect her to know wouldn't hold up if she were in fact scum but doubling down on this tack here somewhat suggests that she thinks she's figured out a tell and isn't going to drop it, it's somewhat tunnel vision-y in combo with and suggests a coherent mindset in scumhunting. Solid town lean after this.

Ah. It's mumble. Note to self: probably scum but be careful of bias

But seriously what the fuck is this opening. : "Hi I don't feel like reading tell me who to vote". : "k I read here's a vote on a main wagon". : "Whoa fuck you hahaa I got you you OMGUSer ggggg!!!" Really, really, just want to call this aggro scum and call it a day but I can't discount acerbic town, they get me every friggin time.

Mumble's is kinda confusing though, on the one hand you have massive assumptions creating a justification for voting me, but on the other hand this argument is also extremely self-centered which is typically more town indicative. "You don't care about these people but you care about ME" kinda suggests the same thing as NSG, that they think they might have got someone and they're going to tunnel in on it no matter what.

alex and rb entered in the past 25 posts too with fairly NAI posts but with alex needing follow up for the complete lack of content

Reading Mumble's posts over is pissing me off again :/

Right so Mumble is being a dick while pushing me in //, sure fine, whatever. It's posts like that really support the aggro scum theory: it's Mumble who comes up with the idea that I'm voting him (and not alex) for thinking that they're scum. Except that at no point did I suggest he was scummy, my vote and follow up was entirely about getting him to post content. It's Mumble who creates my supposed mindset and it's Mumble who uses that creation as a means to attack me for voting him (and not alex). He's manipulated the situation and filled in gaps with his own ideas in order to put me on the defensive and discredit my vote on him. Like there's some behavioural considerations that he might be town but fuck that, this is scum. Looks a lot less obtuse and a lot more manipulative with a clear head looking at it.
VOTE: Mumble

Note to self, 1v1 Luca. suggests that he's having thoughts and engaging in some way but it's all surface level, need to see the thought process.

Note to self, keep an eye on potential buddying from Cedrick (i.e. )

Bunch of rb posts through 180s-190s, interesting content but hard to sort, very sparse. The reasonings against me/mumbles seem based in logic if nothing else.

Awoo has a bunch of posts up to and including that are notable but don't engender much in the way of commentary. Nothing specifically alignment indicative but all very positive in terms of tone.

rb's is the first post of his that's specifically notable with his commentary of false positives and that I really like because it suggests he's thinking about alignments at a higher level more likely to be town.

(kinda burnt out and took a break here)

Riggs is back at with a curious vote on mumble, it's now the second time he shows up and makes a relatively empty post onto one of the main wagons. It does seem to provide some light support for the cautious mafia theory since it's impossible to argue he's unaware here. It's also curious to me because it seems like an awkward way to enter into a wagon on your scumbuddy, very low committal when your justification is "has been rubbing me the wrong way". Comfortable putting riggs in my scum pile but I'm also thinking that riggs isn't scum if mumble is and if mumble is town riggs is scum. Don't think town riggs impacts mumble's alignment yet.

Luca's is a good look. Valid arguments and reasoning in response to NSG's case on Cedrick, but doesn't use it as a segue into a vote or case on NSG.

Alexcellent is lock town for me. is a really strong thought process, a very natural read devlopment and a coherent mindset justifying their read on me. is even better, a very high level reasoning trying to get at numberq's mindset when posting. Straightforward, rational, no exaggeration or misdirection, I would be shocked if this flipped scum.

Town
Alexcellent

Awoo

northsidegal

Cedrick

rb

Luca Blight

Havo

Papa Zito

havingfitz

Riggs

numberQ

Mumble

Scum

scum on my wagon are within mumble / q / fitz, alex vote is pure
mumble wagon looks good under the assumption that mumble/riggs aren't scum together, green flip mumble=scum riggs every time

need to see more from luca/havo in particular
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 311, havingfitz wrote:The fact she was exerting some effort.
Unfortunately effort isn’t AI. Haven’t read it yet to fact check but regardless that post she made isn’t really AI either.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I’ll read Awoo’s post later also. Don’t really see much else going on. Hopefully I can read those posts at work.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Oh forgot about this page. I’ll read havo’s post later also though skimming I don’t really agree with his assessment of mumble and agree gnr has a shit iso though so does 3/4 other players.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 337, numberQ wrote:
@mod, please replace me

I feel shitty doing this but some real life issues have arisen recently and I'm not able to play mafia right now. Sorry, everyone.
It's all good. Someone already volunteered for the replacement queue, so your replacement will come in soon.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

4 straight posts with so many words and so little content

Sometimes it's just that easy.
Kappa
Just Monika
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Not sure you are in any position to criticize content since your iso is void of any at all. I’m busy, I’ve already provided content, and I’m preparing myself to catch-up when I’m not busy and on a computer. The only reason there were multiple posts instead of just one like I prefer to do is because I was on my phone.

If you are town, what’s your excuse?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”