Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-3
Lexa
(5): havingfitz, Alexcellent, northsidegal, numberQ, Mumble
(L-2)

Mumble
(3): Cedrick, Awoo, rb
Havo
(2): Guy_Named_Riggs, Papa Zito
Alexcellent
(1): Lexa

Not Voting
(2): Luca Blight, Havo

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-23 09:00:00)

I've made some improvements in my vote counter script, so name matching is a lot less finnicky. Any reasonable username abbreviation should work as long as it isn't ambiguous. Also note that votes will be ignored if from an alt account.
Votes using vote tags also no longer need to be on a line by themselves.

I should put my script on github...
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 185, rb wrote:Why are you defending another slot Cedrick?
I wasn’t but even if I had why ask me about it?
In post 187, northsidegal wrote:
In post 182, Cedrick wrote: I can see why you are suspicious of him, but I honestly don’t see anything truly lynch worthy. Tbh I’d be more suspicious of north and maybe rb. I feel like he should have attempted to find out if I was an alt or off-siter first before throwing out the conspiracy theory.
what difference would it make and how does that make me scummy?
Rb seemingly agreeing with him is also suspicious. North hasn’t been on this site that long, rb has though. For us to be scum together we’d have to have had a conversation before the game started (which we don’t know is possible) and since I wasn’t allowed to post due to a site glitch, I clearly wouldn’t have been able to coordinate anything in that small window. Plus there is the small fact that I’m not scum but clearly nobody is going to take my word for it.
how old is your main account? this is very important.

also, *her. "gal" is in my name!
The difference is I sort of think if you were town, you’d want to clarify first and by not clarifying you were attempting to just shade me.

Don’t worry about how old my main account is. It’s not your business nor is it actually important despite you thinking it is. My apologies for the gender. I’ll try and remember.
In post 195, northsidegal wrote:it answers a very pressing question
The age of my account doesn’t actually answer any pressing questions. It’s irrelevant to this game so we can move on from it.
In post 220, Luca Blight wrote:I mean, you don't want to vote him as you don't scumread him, but you'd want to immediately hammer him given the chance to basically teach him a lesson, regardless of what his alignment might be?
Basically I’m willing to policy lynch him in the fashion that he likes to do aka hammering without asking for a claim. I think it would hopefully teach him a lesson and if not it would have been funny as hell. Its a moot point now as the rvs pressure on him is gone.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

VOTE: Mumble

So far, mumble, as well as a couple others, have been rubbing me the wrong way reading their posts. Not sure on a lot of things at the moment, but this seems like a better idea than havo at the moment
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 218, numberQ wrote:That's not my interpretation. I see it the exact opposite, that Lexa did something suspicious and is trying to put a townie spin on it. Particularly the poorly reasoned hop to Alex felt like scum with bad intentions.
I’m actually surprised you feel that way. I’ve seen way more townies act like that instead of scum. Scum try to remain calm where as townies typically act based on emotions. That seemed like an emotional reaction to me.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 226, Cedrick wrote:The age of my account doesn’t actually answer any pressing questions. It’s irrelevant to this game so we can move on from it.
i'm literally telling you right now that it does. in fact, i'm done being coy about this. Townslip denied.
In post 182, Cedrick wrote:I can see why you are suspicious of him, but I honestly don’t see anything truly lynch worthy. Tbh I’d be more suspicious of north and maybe rb. I feel like he should have attempted to find out if I was an alt or off-siter first before throwing out the conspiracy theory. Rb seemingly agreeing with him is also suspicious. North hasn’t been on this site that long, rb has though. For us to be scum together
we’d have to have had a conversation before the game started (which we don’t know is possible)
and since I wasn’t allowed to post due to a site glitch, I clearly wouldn’t have been able to coordinate anything in that small window. Plus there is the small fact that I’m not scum but clearly nobody is going to take my word for it.
You quite clearly have enough experience to know that scum get pregame chat in every game, or at the very least all normal games. I don't buy this.

VOTE: Cedrick
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by northsidegal »

not sure why people purport to know what is and isn't relevant when they don't even know what i'm talking about, but it gets me slightly, perhaps irrationally angry.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by northsidegal »

by the way, your criticism of me making the point about you possibly being aligned before asking you yourself whether or not you're an alt hold literally no weight, given that you were the one to ask
me
to explain my reasoning on why i asked lexa the question.
you
are the reason why i shared that piece of information, not sure you can criticize me for sharing it.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Like here's the timeline of events there:

1) I ask lexa to clarify his "off-siter" comment because i feel like it could come from pregame chat between you to as scumbuddies
2) He clarifies that it was just an assumption
3) You ask me why I asked lexa the initial question
4) I share my reasoning from line 1
5) You say that i'm scummy for giving 4 without asking you whether or not you're an alt first, despite the fact that you are the reason why i shared 4 and despite the fact that you deliberately didn't answer the question in

things fall apart
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Awoo »

nsg i have higher expectations of you
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 229, northsidegal wrote:You quite clearly have enough experience to know that scum get pregame chat in every game, or at the very least all normal games. I don't buy this.
It’s up to the mod and I’ve played games where I didn’t have pregame chat. Nice try
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 230, northsidegal wrote:not sure why people purport to know what is and isn't relevant when they don't even know what i'm talking about, but it gets me slightly, perhaps irrationally angry.
Well your whole point is irrelevant. I guess I’ll have to find games that don’t include my main where prechat wasn’t allowed.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 233, Awoo wrote:nsg i have higher expectations of you
If she’s town I agree.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Fine, i'll admit the vote came from my pride and indignation at other people implying that i had nothing when they didn't even know what i meant.

VOTE: Lexa

Feel good about going back here.

things fall apart
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Cedrick »

You’re scummy for trying to use non game related things like they are relevant.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by northsidegal »

The reason i was citing was entirely game relevant. i was asking about your experience level to determine if the comment came from genuine inexperience or a fake attempt at a townslip.

things fall apart
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Awoo »

North i want to hear you talk about the other people in the game so I can see if you're doing something instead of just justifying really hard "I am town see my thought process even though its pretty irrelevant since 5 pages ago"

idk why suspicious people have such a thing for cedrick?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by rb »

In post 230, northsidegal wrote:not sure why people purport to know what is and isn't relevant when they don't even know what i'm talking about, but it gets me slightly, perhaps irrationally angry.
So explain it.

This seems an absurd reaction to the chain of events, and since Cedrick is denying any revealing how old his account is, you can just say what you were going for.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by rb »

In post 239, northsidegal wrote:The reason i was citing was entirely game relevant. i was asking about your experience level to determine if the comment came from genuine inexperience or a fake attempt at a townslip.
Why is it a fake townslip and not a real one, do experienced players not make mistakes?

This is awful lol
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 241, rb wrote:
So explain it.

This seems an absurd reaction to the chain of events, and since Cedrick is denying any revealing how old his account is, you can just say what you were going for.
I did explain it.
In post 242, rb wrote:
In post 239, northsidegal wrote:The reason i was citing was entirely game relevant. i was asking about your experience level to determine if the comment came from genuine inexperience or a fake attempt at a townslip.
Why is it a fake townslip and not a real one, do experienced players not make mistakes?

This is awful lol
It's not a mistake, it's a comment that I don't think an experienced player makes genuinely.

things fall apart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

NSG, your theory relies on Cedrick and Lexa being scum partners. Not only is it way too early to get worked up about potential scumteams, don't you think scum would be mindful of how they communicate with their partners early in the game? I can't imagine a situation where Cedrick and Lexa have a conversation in the scum pt about how they both play on a different site, and then Lexa goes straight in the thread and greets him as a '
fellow off-siter
'. It was an interesting and worthwhile observation, but putting so much stock in it as you have done seems ridiculous to me.

As for Cedrick being too experienced to make the 'pre-game' comment - I agree with rb that, regardless of his experience, there is no way to know if he genuinely intended to deceive with this comment. I'm pretty sure I've had a scum game in the past where the game had started before I even had a chance to post in the pt.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 45, numberQ wrote:
What do you think of the people who jumped on your wagon, Havo?
I think the knee jerk reaction for anyone is too vote me when I post that Disclaimer. Because it’s basically an open invitation to vote me.

But I think the reaction of scum is that it’s such easy mislynch bait, that they see no need to jump on. ESP not early anyway. Maybe scum even defends me a little. So I seriously doubt the first two or three on that wagon are scum. Now Maybe there could be one at the rear, but I would be very surprised to see two scum on it.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by northsidegal »

the only reason i've kept talking about it is because others have kept bringing it up. I really didn't mean to harp on it so much.

things fall apart
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Havo »

The strangest looking vote to me on my wagon would be Awoo.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Havo »

Struggling reading most of this day. Maybe it’s just late but I read and don’t seem to retain any of it. Or maybe it’s just that none of it is sticking out to me yet. But that’s very typical Day 1 for me.

Mumbles seems sketchy but isn’t that always Mumbles?

Luca seems intentionally neutral.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 227, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:VOTE: Mumble

So far, mumble, as well as a couple others, have been rubbing me the wrong way reading their posts. Not sure on a lot of things at the moment, but this seems like a better idea than havo at the moment
Care to expand on “a couple others”?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”