Trouble in The Cougar's Den (Game over!)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Additionally, no lynching today puts us directly into a Mylo situation, with up to 4 players left. Scum, knowing he is compulsive, can no kill tonight hoping to gambit, and then kill tomorrow knowing that the compulsive vig is out there. Is that what youre angling at cephi?

We have 5 today, leaving the compulsive vig alive is not a town-oriented thinking.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre too town to be this dumb cephi.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

TheWayItEnds (2): Heartless, pisskop
Not voting (3): Cephrir, Spiffeh, TheWayItEnds

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch a player.

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2015-12-03 23:35:20).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: No Lynch
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

Scenario 1: Lynch TWIE. Scum kill. We are now at 3 player lylo, probably sans heartless. I don't like this situation, because I'm not sure which of you two is scum.
Scenario 2: No lynch. Scum kill. We are now at 3 player lylo, only TWIE is alive instead of Spiffeh or pisskop. Lynch surviving possible scum. Win.
Scenario 3: No lynch. Scum don't kill. Lynch the surviving player in Spiffeh/pisskop and win, or, no lynch and shoot that person, and if scum still don't kill, TWIE must be an SK, and we lynch him.
Bartleby the Scrivener
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre playing like crap I guess I can see why youd think you would be alive over heatless.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent no lynching. Theres a lot more that can go wrong when we give up our shot.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

Explain what's wrong with 3304, then
Bartleby the Scrivener
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:27 am

Post by pisskop »

TWIE isnt conftown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent leaving a potential serial killer alive because you have happy feels.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Go take that selfish crap somewhere else.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Heartless »

youre willing to bet the game on twie not being an sk? im not.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

I think it's less likely than pisskop or spiffeh being mafia, so i want to take advantage of the ability to kill both of them

also, see scenario 3, if there's no mafia and he's an sk, we still win
Bartleby the Scrivener
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Heartless »

out of spiffeh, pisskop, you the townread im least certain of is actually you
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Then I'm going to push harder to not lynch twice today, since evidently town loses if we do that
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Please tell me how getting to lynch two players is worse than getting to lynch one player
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I would rather be vigged than lynch twie.
Bartleby the Scrivener
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3304, Cephrir wrote:Scenario 1: Lynch TWIE. Scum kill. We are now at 3 player lylo, probably sans heartless. I don't like this situation, because I'm not sure which of you two is scum.
Scenario 2: No lynch. Scum kill. We are now at 3 player lylo, only TWIE is alive instead of Spiffeh or pisskop. Lynch surviving possible scum. Win.
Scenario 3: No lynch. Scum don't kill. Lynch the surviving player in Spiffeh/pisskop and win, or, no lynch and shoot that person, and if scum still don't kill, TWIE must be an SK, and we lynch him.

I think you got 1 right.

the problem with 2 is that if we miss tomorrows lynch and the last scum and i kill each other at night, everyone is dead and i dont know who wins that.

i think scenario 3 is more likely because it doesnt make sense for scum to put us to 3 man lylo instead of 4 man given that im compulsive unless they wanted to kill me. but if we lynch whichever of spiffeh/pisskop is still alive and then i shoot someone, scum can shoot someone or not, theres only 2/1 person alive after night 2. theres no way to lynch me if im an SK.

realistically if we're going to lynch me i think it has to be today.

but then if we do 1 its just me + heartless dead lylo.

where as if we dont we get to kill both piss and spiffeh?

i dunno whats better. im good with either.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

We arent no lynching, and we dont need your permission to make the right move.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

like i understand the need to undermine my post, but it wasnt for you it was for ceph.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

???

was talking to cephi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

/i have no beef with you, its all business.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3317, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3304, Cephrir wrote:Scenario 1: Lynch TWIE. Scum kill. We are now at 3 player lylo, probably sans heartless. I don't like this situation, because I'm not sure which of you two is scum.

I think you got 1 right.

the problem with 2 is that if we miss tomorrows lynch and the last scum and i kill each other at night, everyone is dead and i dont know who wins that.

i think scenario 3 is more likely because it doesnt make sense for scum to put us to 3 man lylo instead of 4 man given that im compulsive unless they wanted to kill me. but if we lynch whichever of spiffeh/pisskop is still alive and then i shoot someone, scum can shoot someone or not, theres only 2/1 person alive after night 2. theres no way to lynch me if im an SK.

realistically if we're going to lynch me i think it has to be today.

but then if we do 1 its just me + heartless dead lylo.

where as if we dont we get to kill both piss and spiffeh?

i dunno whats better. im good with either.

The only way we miss tomorrow's lynch is if you decide to lynch me. I'd still rather have a possible draw than see this scumteam win.

I realize that sceanrio 3 could leave us with no way to lynch you, but I don't think you're an SK, especially if the mafia proves itself to exist.

I don't understand why heartless appears to be okay with themselves dying and going into lylo with pisskop spiffeh and myself, as they've shown no particular inclination to believe i will make the right choice (and I probably wouldn't) and also claim to suspect me (when it doesn't really seem like I would be lynched in that scenario?)

Why are you good with either :S
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3318, pisskop wrote:We arent no lynching, and we dont need your permission to make the right move.

You can keep declaring I'm wrong, or you can try to actually engage me. I have yet to hear a counterpoint to 3304. I don't think TWIE is about to vote for himself, so you quite possibly do need my vote to lynch him.
Bartleby the Scrivener
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope.

5 players, go get bent. And if TWIE is serious about his day opener he will. We are not no lynching, and Id rather PL you than no lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”