Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Donempire »

Please iso my last 4 posts to see where i am coming with this, because auro has been spamming the thread in an attempt to discredit me.

So to recap, auros gameplan has been to:

-Be completely on the fence on nsg. Push her softly, but also defend and rationalize her actions. Dont even push her on the points that you brought up against her, just bring them up and leave it there, so it looks like you're attacking nsg but dont vote her or make a case against her.
-Put former on l-1 so maybe someone will lolhammer as the deadline was coming and people were mostly indecisive about the whole thing.
-Hardtunnel esp and gobble as they are already suspected by most of the town and just coast along with that. As i have shown he hasnt brought up any new points against esp if any and yet has been one of the main adversaries against her.
-Keep on pressuring gobble and also shading cheeky and former so you can set up the mislynch for the final day and hopefully win with dann.

Theres so many things i havent focused on. The weird interactions he had with dann or the flip flopping on me and bb constantly are some examples. I thought this would be enough to sway you that auro has never had a genuine read this entire game.
He was on the fence entirely about both of the d1 targets, tried to lynch the town alternative as a last ditch attempt and when it failed made excuses about it (see 3302)
He hardwagoned two players on weak grounds and never engaged with them directly so they couldnt refute his arguments, probably because he had nill to show for it.
And on the last day, he showed his facade when he turned on hopkirk for a split moment before turning back to his old state of "townreading" hop to get the towncred.

I dont like repeating myself, but this bears repeating, and i think this is the only way to hammer this point home given how insistent auro is on spamming the thread to bury everyone elses posts.
Auro hasnt had genuine reads. He never directly engaged. And he doesnt think gobble is scum. In fact, he knows gobble is town.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 3324, CheekyTeeky wrote:He needs 1 more person to side with him so he's not the lynch today. BB is being dumb, Dann probs vote with him and now he's desperate enough for anyone else even though he was so certain gobbles was scum he was willing to die to let us lynch gobbles in Lylo :roll:

Like come the eff on Gobbles.
I agree that bb is being a moron and will throw the game because of his ego. Its sad especially because he has no justification for it given he literally hadnt had a correct read.

Can i count you in for voting auro?
Formerly Dongempire
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yes. It's fun watching him squirm though, I don't want another early day after ending yesterday early by accident.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 3302, Auro wrote:>FF L-1 thing: His reaction made me unvote
>Hoping someone lolhammers: That's an awfully short period of time to expect someone to lolhammer
>Never pushes her: she wasn't playing the game, also I wasn't the only slot worried about her lynch being super bad for town if town
>
Stop with the bullshit. This was the post that made you unvote?
In post 1170, Formerfish wrote:Seriously, its nice to know that you guys would rather lynch an active me than an inactive NSG.

I'll go back to fucking off now.

I hope you all get rekt.
This is what changed your mind on the whole situation? What kind of child are you trying to trick with this? BB is already voting with you, so im genuinely asking.
You wanted to see if someone would hammer since everyone seemed to be undecided, then just fell back on that idea. Its a short time period because you made it short, its not like someone else unvoted to disallow a lolhammer.
Also, im not so worried about you not pushing her as much as i am with you bringing up points against her, saying she should have the time in the world to play and then not bringing it up again when she keeps up the exact same behaviour. Theres no town reason to do that sort of thing, agree?
In post 3306, Auro wrote:>"seems like the obvious choice" implies I don't have to case him to push him - the reasons are "obvious", there for everyone to see.
>"We should flashwagon" for reactions
>Why are "heavy unnatural AtE" and "made up content" awful reasons? I provide even more reasons, why ignore them?
>"Window dressing" nothing stops anyone from asking me to detail my reasons, though?
If it is so obvious, why did she turn out to be town?
This seems like its justifying a mislynch on the grounds that "well everyone else was wagoning, so why blame me" which is the LEAST towny thing you can say. It is LITERALLY your responsibility as town to lynch scum, so why would you make excuses for it? Oh right.
Also the "for reactions" shit is very weak as far as reasoning for wagons go. If its self evident that she is scum, what the fuck do you need reactions for? Is she obviously scum or is there still benefit to pushing her some? Your reasonings change depending on the situation and you never say the same thing consistently.
Thats funny. I checked your entire iso and you havent brought up a single reason. And just know you said that the reasons for her being scum was obvious so you didnt case her at all. Can you keep a straight narrative for once?
Heavy unnatural ate is a bad reasoning because ff and bb also did that, yet here we are. Its a scummy thing to do but it doesnt mean someone is scum, it just means they are desperate. Thats a personality thing more than a game motive thing.
Made up content is awful because its just saying something with no backing behind it.

Well, i have been asking you to detail your reasonings, and all you have had to say about that is "i already said them :( :( :("
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 3327, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yes. It's fun watching him squirm though, I don't want another early day after ending yesterday early by accident.
Thats relieving. I can sleep soundly now.
Formerly Dongempire
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2993, Auro wrote:
In post 2987, CheekyTeeky wrote:Sigh. Just let gobbles speak and you'll see.
Gobbles has spoken. His premise is that the night kills were in "second tier townreads" therefore scum must be in "first tier townreads".

That's not an obvtown perspective.
In post 3097, Auro wrote:viewtopic.php?f=84&t=76150&hilit=Vote%3 ... &start=725

Sadly, this seems to match town!Cheeky more.

@Dann, Gobbles is not happening today. Molla will vote with us; Cheeky, Dong and FF won't. Cheeky's just poor town, but if her vote's locked to herself or you, that's useless. Convincing Dong is near impossible. He and FF will find a million things from my ISO to misinterpret and call me scum; energy spent there is futile.

What would you say to a proposal where one of us is lynched, but *every* other slot promises to lynch our read tomorrow?
In post 3100, Auro wrote:
In post 3098, CheekyTeeky wrote:Let gobbles talk ffs.
He has zero incentive to. He's been promising stuff forever.

Do you agree to vote Gobbles if he doesn't post, by, say, D-3? I want a guarantee.

@Dann: We can make this fairer by achieving consensus on a scumread and asking them to choose one of us to lynch today, while rest of town promises to flash lynch them in LyLo, no questions asked, and regardless of the NK.
Gobbles please read this. Auro trying to "sort me" with you now is scum flailing. Don't fall for it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3326, Donempire wrote:I agree that bb is being a moron and will throw the game because of his ego. Its sad especially because he has no justification for it given he literally hadnt had a correct read.
He has correctly read Gobbles and FF as town. When I was attempting to work through team solves with Auro, it became obvious that he wouldn't actually take a stance on FF or you. FF wasn't likely today because of BB hard defending him and mislynching you would take Dann shifting his read off you. Auro was stuck with Gobbles as the only feasible path, especially because he had BB on board with it. It also explains why he didn't want gobbles to talk or wait for him to talk. Now that BB is voting me his only out is to talk gobbles into lynching me and having Dann vote me which won't look bad after all the hedging Dann has done on my slot.

The point is that gobbles is 100% scum in Auros eyes to the point that he doesn't need to sort him and now that gobbles isn't happening he's trying to work with gobbles. Which is beyond laughable.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think this is the definition of lynch shopping.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3323, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gobbles, you don't find it odd that Auro is trying to work with you now after trying to lynch you since D2?

He also didn't want to let you post today he was that sure.
Stupid accusation, where do you get the feeling I "didn't want Gobbles to post"? Why are you making up accusations, Cheeky? Here is me trying to engage with Gobbles three days ago:

In post 3106, Auro wrote:Gobble you're here! Is your VCA post complete?
In post 3107, Auro wrote:Gobble, can I expect real-time engagement with you for the next hour, say?
In post 3109, Auro wrote:Yes, one tiny question. Did you catch up before you posted , or was that the first thing you said when you came to thread?
The guy who kept saying "town shouldn't lynch early" etc, the guy who is careful not to vote at all, wants a flash lynch? Hell let's ask the guy himself. Gob, did you get the feel I wanted to lynch you before you had a chance to talk today?

I already took a stance on FF - that he's town. I had already taken a stance on Dong - that he gets lynched after Gob. BB was *not* on board with Gob lynch.

Gobbles was never "100%" scum. I was confident that you and Dann are town and that Molla-FF wasn't a team while Gob/Dong also had highest scum equities making that a winning lynch order. You've made me doubt the read on you.

If I ignore Gobbles while he's posting... "Auro's locked in so he must be scum who won't change his mind". If I do engage with Gobbles under an assumption he's town... "Auro's lynch shopping!" Disingenuous much?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Do you have nothing to say about Dong's posts?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3333, Auro wrote:You've made me doubt the read on you.
Hey if putting you to L-1 twice doesn't make me scum it's a bit late to start hedging now buddy. Lmfao.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3328, Donempire wrote:If it is so obvious, why did she turn out to be town?
Exactly... He SEEMED to be the obvious choice, but in reality wasn't scum. But he SEEMED like it and that's what made everyone lynch him. I said he doesn't seem like scum late day.

So your gripe with me is... I said "Esp seems like the obvious lynch" and didn't case him, he got lynched, and that makes me scum? For not casing him? And on top of this, you're applying BoP on me - who called him not-so-scum and voted to get a lynch because Cheeky?

Use your head - why would I case someone that's getting votes already? To get someone to sheep me? Oh wait, they're already voting said slot - because it "seems obvious".

Yes, that was the post that made me unvote. I'm not the only one who reacts to AtE by shifting votes - why call me scum for that?

I'm not tricking any "child" , your case is dumb and speculative. I've done a lot of stuff; you just pick out actions, slap a scum motivation onto it, and act as though it's some sort of damning case.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3335, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Hey if putting you to L-1 twice doesn't make me scum it's a bit late to start hedging now buddy. Lmfao.
This coming from the slot that admits she's acting "batshit scummy" and that I cannot re-evaluate because I'm locked onto a townread on her?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3333, Auro wrote:If I ignore Gobbles while he's posting... "Auro's locked in so he must be scum who won't change his mind". If I do engage with Gobbles under an assumption he's town... "Auro's lynch shopping!" Disingenuous much?
What's disingenuous is you continually changing the narrative to suit yourself. Your lack of firm stances and pushes in feasible mislynch directions is lynch shopping.

You hard scum reading gobbles then trying to work with him on a read on me is hilarious. You've locked yourself in so hard you don't live either way so I don't really care anymore how today goes. You lynch gobbles, you die. You lynch me, you die. It's perfect.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3337, Auro wrote:
In post 3335, CheekyTeeky wrote:
This coming from the slot that admits she's acting "batshit scummy" and that I cannot re-evaluate because I'm locked onto a townread on her?
You missed the "I can only act this way without being voted because scum townread me" part. Which would be you in case you missed that.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Auro »

Cheeky, you're now very confident I'm scum, right? So town can flip both of us, in whatever order. Sound good?

Yes, and if I remained firm, it would be scum "who has no other option". There's a very simple question to be asked: Would town in my position re-evaluate? Yes/no?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yep sounds perfect, you first.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Auro »

No... I think you're first. ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3336, Auro wrote:your case is dumb and speculative. I've done a lot of stuff; you just pick out actions, slap a scum motivation onto it, and act as though it's some sort of damning case.
So is Dong scum or town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Give me a readslist Auro.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Auro »

"Kiss my ass".
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3298, Auro wrote:
In post 3288, CheekyTeeky wrote:Pops doesn't want Dong lynched over you but overall prefers Dann.
This is still something I want to explore. Here's what I want from Popsofctown:

1. A vetting of your own reasoning for Auroscum, Dannscum, etc.
2. A detailed read on Gobbles.
3. A detailed read on me.
4. Her own response to why my reasoning for Dann!town is bad.

This would immensely help. There's no reason to refuse this if you're not 100% sure I'm scum.
This first.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Auro »

Gobbles, do you want a reads list from me? :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Auro
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

See when town actually believe someone is scum they vote them. Something you failed to do during your reaction test.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”