The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3339, MariaR wrote:
In post 3338, SirCakez wrote:I think they were leaving him alive to draw suspicion. He has been basically coasting the whole game.
Well that's just fing stupid -_-
Not really
I was suspicious of him myself overnight
In post 3346, DrippingGoofball wrote:Gonna sheep, too.

VOTE: MariaR
In post 3348, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: MariaR

If I can I'll put together a summary of her ISO and what I think are the most important take-aways.
These are both really BSD
Maria is super obvious town, Wisdom agreed.
Why would Maria NK someone defending her?
And Xkfyu wouldn't spear a counterwagon on his buddy with a claim guaranteed to get him lynched the next day.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 3350, SirCakez wrote:These are both really BSD
And Xkfyu wouldn't spear a counterwagon on his buddy with a claim guaranteed to get him lynched the next day.
Um Cakez kindly go jump in a lake.

Wisdom agreeing really is irrelevant since his Town scum read is me and I know I'm Town. So pointing to him as the reason why Maria is Town is really meaningless to me.

And the "Why would scum Nightkill Wisdom" is WIFOM and Maria herself says that.

Vote me if you want. I've said my peace on who I think the last Mafian is. My flip will show at the minimum it is 100% Town based. You want to ignore it beyond that I can't help.

But please don't quote the post where I vote and ignore the three analysis posts of the dead scum and the analysis of Maria's play with your "this is BS".
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm not looking at the analysis of old scum play because stuff that happened yesterday will be a hell of a lot more accurate then stuff from weeks ago, when the scum still had a fullish team and much more room to set up distancing and WIFOM.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:27 am

MOD - I'll be V/LA from now until Monday morning as per usual on the weekend.

If I'm alive after the weekend I'll provide some content but don't plan to do any reading over the weekend. I've already done my share to get town to a win.

As a reminder for those whiny asses who think "Reading is hard" -

Don't lynch any of Cakez / BBT / DGB / Dwlee until 3 player LYLO in which case if one is still lurking around maybe re-examine everything and figure out what went wrong via all the rest of the flips. Lynch YAW only as a last resort before any of the first four.

Lynch the rest in the following order - MariaR, Basic, MOHIS, Farside

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:27 am

In post 3352, SirCakez wrote:I'm not looking at the analysis of old scum play because stuff that happened yesterday will be a hell of a lot more accurate then stuff from weeks ago, when the scum still had a fullish team and much more room to set up distancing and WIFOM.
Then you are a bad Town player if you think Day 1 is less relevant than yesterday. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

Sighs
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Basic »

In post 3335, farside22 wrote:Looking at the votes moi is at l-2.
Badic: Why does the magna explaining the moi computer really make magna town or scum?
I like content.
The shit storm created must have some sort of content to it otherwise what was the point other than senseless bickering?
Content was not posted.
I like to think i get my reads from content and personal opinion. If i dont have that i've nothing. Ive have nothing from that and its irksome.

Also, should Magna flip town, i tend to drawl back over what people have said and see what points i can drag up that got lost. When i have time.
This is why i'd like him to post it.

@Farside. I dont get, if we have no confirms of scum why it is a rush? But thats just a personal opinion.
I think she's waiting because it sounds like the thing to do.
As above so below. Content. And on another hand interactions or lack of. VCAs etc.

@Cakes if it isnt obvious i do agree with MoI that rereading and analysising Day1 is just as important too.
Its the Moi pooh ter day whatever that is a groan and i question myself whether to bother reading the actual arguements because they're all pointless.... to an extent.

Anyway, sorry but im gonna be reading for a bit following MoI's post.
I dont think he will be addressing the MoI pooh ter.

Anyway gave a light breeze through Xks interactions last night but would like to dig a little more. So far from interactions im going with BBT as town though i am loathe to admit it. Probably YAW too. There'll be a bigger wall in some time.

Town:
Cakes
BBT
YAW
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Basic »

Also MOHIS under town re: hebi interactions.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3349, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So why I think MariaR / Maverick is scum –

Maverick set off early game scumdar for . I asked him about this and he never answered but my issue with it is as follows –

Maxous made a real (even if early game) post ascribing scum intent to Iprobably’s play and voted him. Maverick says he likes that post which means if he is Town he thinks it is a reasonable scum-hunting effort. Maverick was RVS voting BBT for not liking his “footy team”.

Why does Maverick not move his vote from RVS shenanigans to an actual scum read (even if early game)? Doesn’t make a ton of sense but it is possible it was from Town.

What amplifies it, for me, is the fact that after I asked him about it at he never responds. He has eight posts after that point and even at acknowledge he has open question before immediately replacing out. The timing of the replace-out makes me think he felt pressure to justify his tunneling on Mollie (who we know was Town) and other questions and decided a replacement halo for his slot might be warranted.

There are several things about Maria’s replace in posting I find suspect also –

and are altogether too “Hey, I’m so happy to be here and I can’t wait to prove why I’m not scum” AtE style for my tastes.

And the self-vote at is very suspect given she had a whopping two votes. That’s pulling the plug desperation AtE in the most basic form. If she ends up lynched she has left not trail to her partners. If it does work (and it did work) then she gets a pass for at least a Day or so. It’s completely at odds with her later “Oh, I never said I was in a bad spot” made at . If she didn’t think she was in a bad spot why the self-vote?

– what is the purpose of this post other than to say “I’m going to look scummy but you can’t suspect me it’s how I play”?

I also want to bring attention to the following post she made early Day 2 –
In post 1128, MariaR wrote:I just did and
that's a fair enough and logical reason to sr my slot no problems I just got to fight harder to get it off

the reason why I made that statement is I like saying my emotions on a plate I do it as either alignment but from what I hear a lot of people dislike fluff and LAMIST posts so I can't help it
I’ve bolded the important point – she directly says that I have a fair and logical reason to scum-read her for Maverick’s play.

Fast forward to this later –
In post 2565, MariaR wrote:Yoy have no reason to scumread me and until you say why I will assume you're just saying bs after bs
How easily she forgets that she already has said I had a valid reason to scum-read her for Maverick’s play. Now this was in response to my VCA but the point still stands – she only goes on the attack against me after Farside has made it clear she has an ally in suspecting me. When she replaced in? All “Hey, you are reasonable and I’ll work hard to make you change your mind buddy”. This turn is much more likely to come from scum than Town IMO.

Next we have this –
In post 2153, MariaR wrote:Also why would mafia even kill a 2 shot doctor if it was role cop that doesn't seem very useful with this many people
This is a prime example what looks to me like leveraging of inside knowledge to appear more Town. She as scum knows that Peregrine got a track on Ank that prevented their kill. So when there was “RoleCop” speculation she steps right up and makes this post. Note – she’s the one who spurs Wisdom to consider a Tracker. Given we see later posts where she shows that she has very shallow understanding of balance this looks very much like “information leakage” on her part.
In post 2574, MariaR wrote:The one you should be looking at in this list is Kuro and Basic
Trying to deflect my suspicion of her for how Peregrine treated her slot re:scum reading them by saying “Kuroi (Town) and Basic (makes less sense as a partner to Hebi / Pere / Xk) are where you should look for scum”.

This is laid out as clearly and susinctly as possible. I have gone into plenty of other reason already – her voting patterns are by far the worst in the game and generally her OMGUS attitude towards people suspecting her combined with her multiple buddying attempts (farside, MOHIS) looks like scum.
You say my slot has barely to no interaction with hebi and that's right because my slot on day 1 had oh I don't know 15 FUCKING POSTS
Yeah I am happy to be here because this was my first theme game and I didn't even know they were a thing and I saw the walking dead and I was like "WHOA COOL!" I like coming into a game with a challenge because coming into the game as a heavy tr or IC or something along those lines is really really boring it's not fun what so ever
The self vote you are talking about because you're clearly skimming and not reading my iso or you're leaving out key facts on purpose (most likely the ladder) I said the self vote was SACRACISTIC it wasn't a type of ate it was a SACRASTIC SELF VOTE
Fluff/LAMIST posts are NAI not scummy I just wanted to make that statement cause I like to make those posts as just a heads up and I see no harm in that
I forgot about a statement I made DAYS AGO SHAME ON ME HANG ME AT THE STAKE
No anyone with common sense can see that it's a 2 shot fking doctor in a 18p set up who most likely used the shot n1 given no night kills so why the fuck would mafia kill a 1 shot doctor is my question because I assumed it was role cop the fact it's tracker makes sense anyone can come to the same dam answer I can and you're just trying to turn it around
I don't care if you think I was trying to deflect anything I wanted to look at the 2 most scummy reads on that list
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Does my dig up and forced interactions betweeen xk/Pere mean nothing to any of you and the fact xk tried to start a BLIZ LYNCH ON MY ASS
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Pere prob put me in his scum reads because I wasn't that big town read when he made that list so he just wanted a valid reason to vote me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 am

Post by MariaR »

MoI was the counter wagon at the time and xk was prob trying to save his buddy by flash lynching me the fact you cant' see this is painful
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3350, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3339, MariaR wrote:
In post 3338, SirCakez wrote:I think they were leaving him alive to draw suspicion. He has been basically coasting the whole game.
Well that's just fing stupid -_-
Not really
I was suspicious of him myself overnight
In post 3346, DrippingGoofball wrote:Gonna sheep, too.

VOTE: MariaR
In post 3348, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: MariaR

If I can I'll put together a summary of her ISO and what I think are the most important take-aways.
These are both really BSD
I endorse this product and/or service.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:30 am

Quick phone post with two things I think are are cogent to this page.

1. Everyone should pull up MariaR's ISO and read what she claims are interactions to judge for themselves if they look like Town actually scum-hunting regarding all Pere and Xk. I'd say the same for Hebi but her slot had zero interactions with that lynched scum.

2. Look at her latest string of spam. Maria is absolutely losing her mind of two measly votes. I'm at L-2 and content that if I get lynched today I still have a solid chance to win by leaving my thoughts and scum-hunting for others to review. She is in a froth as if her being lynched dooms her team's chances of victory. Ruminate on that for a bit.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3356, Basic wrote:
In post 3335, farside22 wrote:Looking at the votes moi is at l-2.
Badic: Why does the magna explaining the moi computer really make magna town or scum?
I like content.
The shit storm created must have some sort of content to it otherwise what was the point other than senseless bickering?
Content was not posted.
I like to think i get my reads from content and personal opinion. If i dont have that i've nothing. Ive have nothing from that and its irksome.

Also, should Magna flip town, i tend to drawl back over what people have said and see what points i can drag up that got lost. When i have time.
This is why i'd like him to post it.

@Farside. I dont get, if we have no confirms of scum why it is a rush? But thats just a personal opinion.
I think she's waiting because it sounds like the thing to do.
As above so below. Content. And on another hand interactions or lack of. VCAs etc.

@Cakes if it isnt obvious i do agree with MoI that rereading and analysising Day1 is just as important too.
Its the Moi pooh ter day whatever that is a groan and i question myself whether to bother reading the actual arguements because they're all pointless.... to an extent.

Anyway, sorry but im gonna be reading for a bit following MoI's post.
I dont think he will be addressing the MoI pooh ter.

Anyway gave a light breeze through Xks interactions last night but would like to dig a little more. So far from interactions im going with BBT as town though i am loathe to admit it. Probably YAW too. There'll be a bigger wall in some time.

Town:
Cakes
BBT
YAW
I lover when players twist my words all while ignoring the big picture. :roll:

You didn't have another scum read, fact.
You didn't push another lynch except Xkfyu, which you dropped faster then anything when max wagon was going, fact.
You and moi avoid voting each other like it's a page, fact.

For someone that likes content your post has been garbage.

Anyone disagree, let me know.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3363, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Quick phone post with two things I think are are cogent to this page.

1. Everyone should pull up MariaR's ISO and read what she claims are interactions to judge for themselves if they look like Town actually scum-hunting regarding all Pere and Xk. I'd say the same for Hebi but her slot had zero interactions with that lynched scum.

2. Look at her latest string of spam. Maria is absolutely losing her mind of two measly votes. I'm at L-2 and content that if I get lynched today I still have a solid chance to win by leaving my thoughts and scum-hunting for others to review. She is in a froth as if her being lynched dooms her team's chances of victory. Ruminate on that for a bit.
You barely interacted with Pere and Xkfyu.
I already quoted the weak push that lead to nothing. Then when cakez says hey its confirmed scum, your there throwing shade on his claim.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:34 am

In post 3364, farside22 wrote:You and moi avoid voting each other like it's a page, fact.
And in this thread Farside speculates that the game we are playing is began the game 13-5 or 12-5-1 if she is still pretending a Serial Killer makes any sense with the scum Power roles (Ninja / Tracker / 1Shot Strongman) we know about.

:lol:

I mean that's the only possible takeawy from somehow pretending that me not voting Basic is an indication that we are partners.

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Basic »

Me and Magna are not partners.
Sure. I sheeped him with Max. But im still reading.

Obv.

Towns (NoOrder):
CatDog/Dwlee99
MOHIS
Cakes
BBT
YAW
If homework is needed i can post but its a mess thus far.

Farside you doing some hard defending though. Are you panicking/paranoid or trying to buddy everyone?

BTW. You yourself stated that me and Xfkyu from Wis' PoV were not scum.
Anyone that iso's our interactions can see the same damn thing.

Also. Given our scum flips, its likely another scum PR. And a misguided vig. Who can be thoroughly eaten end game. Until there's another surprize death im not entertaining SK given towns thus far weak roles.

Again, im not arguing with air, he fucked off on V/LA after. I was not last on the hebi lynch and i voted her for blatant reasons immediately when i placed in. Nobody EXCEPT Wis questioned me on Xfkyu. But there was never time because after Max was hanged, PV was up to the lynch. Then came his claim. Do i HONESTLY need to keep restating the OBVIOUS?

Your actually making me think here Magna is town and Max was just a bad fucking call. What are the chances you are scum? The only good thing you've done imho is verifying Mollie in my eyes and tbh its the only thing that put you ahead of magna atm but keep going back and forward i'll lose that opinion, here and now, cutting out the middle man and leaving me to watch TNA.

ALSO. I do remember you being heavily critisized for your game but thats just w/e right?
Continuing to read regardless.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3366, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3364, farside22 wrote:You and moi avoid voting each other like it's a page, fact.
And in this thread Farside speculates that the game we are playing is began the game 13-5 or 12-5-1 if she is still pretending a Serial Killer makes any sense with the scum Power roles (Ninja / Tracker / 1Shot Strongman) we know about.

I mean that's the only possible takeawy from somehow pretending that me not voting Basic is an indication that we are partners.

Zzzzzzzzz
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3363, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Quick phone post with two things I think are are cogent to this page.

I hate being sr by anyone ask anyone who plays with me I will hate being sr that I want to get rid of it's a nice challenge but I still hate it so yeah a bit losing my mind that you still somehow scumread me but oh well!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: moi
this Maria push is terrible and I've already explained why

I think this is L-1, no hammer without claim pls
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Basic »

Screw it watching TNA.
May be around laters.

No hammer here until good to go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3367, Basic wrote:Me and Magna are not partners.
Sure. I sheeped him with Max. But im still reading.

Obv.

Towns (NoOrder):
CatDog/Dwlee99
MOHIS
Cakes
BBT
YAW
If homework is needed i can post but its a mess thus far.

Farside you doing some hard defending though. Are you panicking/paranoid or trying to buddy everyone?

BTW. You yourself stated that me and Xfkyu from Wis' PoV were not scum.
Anyone that iso's our interactions can see the same damn thing.

Also. Given our scum flips, its likely another scum PR. And a misguided vig. Who can be thoroughly eaten end game. Until there's another surprize death im not entertaining SK given towns thus far weak roles.

Again, im not arguing with air, he fucked off on V/LA after. I was not last on the hebi lynch and i voted her for blatant reasons immediately when i placed in. Nobody EXCEPT Wis questioned me on Xfkyu. But there was never time because after Max was hanged, PV was up to the lynch. Then came his claim. Do i HONESTLY need to keep restating the OBVIOUS?

Your actually making me think here Magna is town and Max was just a bad fucking call. What are the chances you are scum? The only good thing you've done imho is verifying Mollie in my eyes and tbh its the only thing that put you ahead of magna atm but keep going back and forward i'll lose that opinion, here and now, cutting out the middle man and leaving me to watch TNA.

ALSO. I do remember you being heavily critisized for your game but thats just w/e right?
Continuing to read regardless.
Here's comes the omgus.

I think magna is more panic.
I'm just stating the facts of the game. And shade throwing.

Let's have a fun moment with the scum puter.
There was a max wagon while I pushed peregrine.
Do you think that makes sense as scum?

Maxous (9) - MagnaofIllusion, Young and Witless, SirCakez, Wisdom, MariaR, My Other Head Is Scum, KuroiXHF, Basic, DrippingGoofball
PeregrineV (3) - Maxous, Ankamius, farside22
SirCakez (2) - CatDog, Xkfyu
KuroiXHF (2) - PeregrineV, pirate mollie
Young and Witless (1) - BlueBloodedToffee

Wagon on town.
You will sit there and say only one scum is on that wagon?
I'll be happy to link yje quick drop of read from basic on Xkfyu to max?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the crap post, issues at home, will be back
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3350, SirCakez wrote:Why would Maria NK someone defending her?
That's a good point too.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”