NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Might want to clarify who are in neighborhoods for any potential traffic analysts.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:44 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3546, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3455, Elsa Jay wrote:Oh yeah Hectic didn't take my vote move into account.

Guys. I beg you. Please don't kill the vigilante claims yet. We need them for later, or atleast so they can cull the game so it doesn't get to day 20 or something.

And this is also still me asking for any protections of any type to be on me. So please do that too.
... Hmm. Maybe you took this as me retracting that. But a better question then.

If I was to be guarded by other TPs such as an Alien who would stop your visit to me... Why not go to someone who was more garunteed to notice you? To confirm your Loud Modifier?
I'll be interested to see how this plays out, but Elsa Jay is assuming Titus would assume there exists another doc-type role or alien/rolestop etc.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

... Is that unlikely in a 50p game with atleast 5 different killing roles, Dave?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Tell you what, let me ask a question I'm sure you guys are more knowledgeable of then me in.

Does a Doctor heal multiple kills? Does an Alien and/or Rolestopper block multiple kills? Jailkeeper too for that matter.

Answer that for me and I think I know what my theory could be.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Black Ranger

All neighbours agree?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3630, Hectic wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger

All neighbours agree?
Yes, but can further people hold off voting until such time as we've made sure everyone can check in, and I've got an answer on the VT issue.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3628, Elsa Jay wrote:... Is that unlikely in a 50p game with atleast 5 different killing roles, Dave?
The point is not whether there are or are not. The point is whether a player with the role plays it like someone else is going to cover it.
In post 3629, Elsa Jay wrote:Tell you what, let me ask a question I'm sure you guys are more knowledgeable of then me in.

Does a Doctor heal multiple kills? Does an Alien and/or Rolestopper block multiple kills? Jailkeeper too for that matter.

The default for protections is one unless the role states 'all'. The default for JK is all other actions targeting / made by the target other than kills.

Before you go off half-cocked, it's generally accepted that killers of all types avoid going after people who ask for protection, since they value the kill enough to not bother hoping the protection won't be there. With the exception of strongmen of course who don't care.

Jackel the lurker would have been prime targeting material for all 4 possible kinds of kills.
There are enough such targets that it's extremely unlikely that they all randomly picked the same lurker.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3629, Elsa Jay wrote:Does a Doctor heal multiple kills? Does an Alien and/or Rolestopper block multiple kills? Jailkeeper too for that matter.
Doctor no, alien/rolestopper yes, jailkeeper yes.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:13 am

UNVOTE:

I actually believe Jackal as a vig kill more than KM.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:14 am

In post 3632, davesaz wrote:Jackel the lurker would have been prime targeting material for all 4 possible kinds of kills.
Like I disagree with this, why would scum shoot a lurker?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:19 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3634, Something_Smart wrote:UNVOTE:

Do you believe Jackal as a vig
from Black Ranger, who attacked the Jackal wagon
over a KM vig
from Drixx, who called KM scum all of yesterday?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3634, Something_Smart wrote:UNVOTE:

I disagree. They are more likely a SK kill by a sk who claimed Vigilante. This would also explain the lack of deaths - scum targeted the vig claim(who is, as SK, bulletproof(in games this large they HAVE to be bulletproof).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Hectic »

Have you baked the cake? <3
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

There Mario goes again, wanting nothing but a kiss on a nose and cake. Atleast normal mario anyway. Fanfic Mario is a big perv.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 am

In post 3636, The Fonz wrote:Do you believe Jackal as a vig from Black Ranger, who attacked the Jackal wagon over a KM vig from Drixx, who called KM scum all of yesterday?
I mean I don't doubt that Drixx killed KM, so it's not really a good comparison. I don't think it's likely that vig-BR kills Jackal, but I don't think it's likely that scum-BR-claiming-vig kills Jackal either.

The other thing is that BR is now uncc'd odd-night vig and that's a claim that's likely to eat some scum attention (kills, roleblocks, etc) even if it's fake.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3635, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3632, davesaz wrote:Jackel the lurker would have been prime targeting material for all 4 possible kinds of kills.
Like I disagree with this, why would scum shoot a lurker?
It's MB, and not their team. Reasonable odds of shooting other team.
In SB it would be to deny info, though I agree there would likely be other higher priorities.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3531, Titus wrote:
In post 3524, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3505, Titus wrote:Yeah, I visited Elsa Jay, who has yet to acknowledge me so...

I also have VCA work to do following this.
Well why would I acknowledge you? Beside you being a nice person.
Because I'm a loud bodyguard and you asked for protection?
hunh
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

spicy
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am

Post by pisskop »

elsa babe u scummin'
VOTE: elsa jay
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:40 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3640, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3636, The Fonz wrote:Do you believe Jackal as a vig from Black Ranger, who attacked the Jackal wagon over a KM vig from Drixx, who called KM scum all of yesterday?
I mean I don't doubt that Drixx killed KM, so it's not really a good comparison. I don't think it's likely that vig-BR kills Jackal, but I don't think it's likely that scum-BR-claiming-vig kills Jackal either.
If you don't doubt Drixx killed KM, then any scum or SK scenario has to factor in that that claiming vig then doing that is not a viable long-term survival strategy. Drixx claimed to try to get BR lynched, BR claimed to try to save his own life.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:41 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3624, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 3619, The Fonz wrote:Cool. Well we can start with Alyssa explaining the Jamelia vote.
I'm trying to save my scumpartner
I believe this, this is the slot that suggested BR voters get culled
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:42 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3629, Elsa Jay wrote:Tell you what, let me ask a question I'm sure you guys are more knowledgeable of then me in.

I think doc only stops a single kill. Alien/rolestopper/jailkeeper I think stop all kills.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:44 am

In post 3645, The Fonz wrote:If you don't doubt Drixx killed KM, then any scum or SK scenario has to factor in that that claiming vig then doing that is not a viable long-term survival strategy. Drixx claimed to try to get BR lynched, BR claimed to try to save his own life.
That's fair, I guess.

VOTE: Black Ranger
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Guys we're trying not to lynch him until we atleast get other stuff done. Jeez.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”