LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 396, Marquis wrote:oops i lied i took melatonin see yall in 8 hrs
Melatonin regulates your sleep schedule, it doesn't make you tired.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 400, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 396, Marquis wrote:oops i lied i took melatonin see yall in 8 hrs
Melatonin regulates your sleep schedule, it doesn't make you tired.
It does, people take supplements to help them sleep, it's a natural sleep aid, I've used it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:What sort of moon logic are you on with my wording? Is building a town block
bad
to you? I'd love to hit the mark and just keep on chugging along to lead to victory, because yo, I want those Town MVP points if a tiebreaker is a make or break for being the top team.
Keychain didn't like the LAMIST here. I'm inclined to agree; both the tone and the unecessary addendum about wanting town MVP are horrible.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

melatonin is mostly a placebo fwiw. most studies show it has little actual effect.

but also the placebo effect is pretty powerful
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Alright.
TSQ is town and has done more to help town (well, me at least) than anyone so far.
I can't help seeing Gamma as town too though.
I don't generally count hallucinations about the game state against people, town usually worry a bit less about their own consistency anyhow.
Like that first post where he says I'm misguided but I've found enough scum to win the game, that's obviously derp, but I sounded like misguided town to him because I had a read he disagreed with, so that's what he posted. It doesn't make sense, but it arises from a town mindset more easily imo.
And while under pressure he's continued to look at different aspects of the game. Not afraid to swap reads suddenly either. Declaring intent to ISO someone is certainly something scum can do, but continuing to scumhunt after being caught making errors, frankly apologizing, making posts like:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 199, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Dunn has a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Llamarble is essentially a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Postie looks more or less like a naked vote as well.
Wgeurts is voting marquise because there is nothing better to vote atm. This looks kinda opportunistic.
GE vote is prolly the Scummiest of all of them, tbh. Weird that they say Llama is wrong about Postie but right about Marquise. How does GE know Llama is Town if they have such a disparity of reads?

Creature thinks Eddie, Dan and North are Town.

I can see how they got their reads, that's why lol
This one shows the faith (very unworried choice of words) that because they're town, the thing they did was fine.

Marquis response is fine. Doesn't make him more town than random but random is like 80% town.
VOTE: Tchill
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Looking at NSG and AD since they're relevant to GE stuff too, I'm finding NSG (and NSG team) got a similar impression to mine. I find NSG's posting in this game fakeable, and TSQ is a stronger townread for sure, but NSG is making sense and working on the game.
In post 282, ActionDan wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I find post 125 incongruous with the Dunnstral evaluation before and after. I also would have expected in post 232 that LQ's acknowledgement of Dunntral's naked vote to be taken as a cue to look back and see why LQ would have said that, instead of making something of it.

Similarly, but much more importantly, there is disparity present between posts 105 and 231 with regard to the read on Sauce. Although 231 doesn't endorse a town read of Sauce there, it is a statement that is a far cry from the feelings expressed in 105.

I don't find anything nearly as scummy in the TSQ/Gamma back and forth as the above, but I will say that I got a strong townread of TSQ out of it.
In post 307, northsidegal wrote:also, i'm pretty much of the opposite opinion to dan when it comes to the tsq/gamma interaction – i think gamma's suspicion on dunn is very easily explained by a confusion of the order of events when it comes to dunn's vote vs the rest of the marquis wagon whereas i think tsq's push there feels opportunistic. mathdino agrees with me here, and he thinks the same "predatory" or "gotcha fishing"-style was visible in tsq's posts to me.
To me, AD's 282 looks more gotcha-fishy than TSQ's posts, mostly because "a real townie would have done X, so you're not a real townie!" arguments always looks sketchy to me.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Llamarble »

Mmm, of the lurkers Wge and Dunn actually haven't incriminated themselves too hard, but I want a Tchill take from each of them.

Lycan, if you want anybody to follow you onto CES, you'll need a lot more presence in the game.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Llamarble »

TChill + Lycan + AD
Will check if they've done associative tells tomorrow. Now sleep.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Llamarble »

CES is first alternate
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Postie »

Why isn't EddieFenix in your scumpool Llamarble :cry:
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

You didn't really need to make 5 posts just to make like one interesting point, 'marble. Come on, if you're going to unvote lurkerscum, please be a good example in a different way. Also, I suggest you ask fferyllt about Marquis.
In post 381, Marquis wrote:3) again it's literally been a day. i know i didn't post when i said i would (oh no someone didn't keep their word on ms.net) but like. come on. it's not 2005. lurking isn't a scumtell (if anything the scum meta is spamposting but i'll cut off because i'm not sure if that applies here yet). town has just as much motivation to not want to deal with things. case in point i pretty much played overwatch all last night because i really didn't feel like coming into d1 scumreads/votes on me and trying to defend myself.
I see the same mechanisms protecting you as I'm used to seeing, so I care very little about your generalities about the current meta. I do like how you point out that it should barely count as lurking in a few different ways only to undercut it by admitting you lurked intentionally. Is that supposed to excuse your earlier scummitude?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Happy to VOTE: tchill.

I'm pretty happy with gammas contributions especially 395 since our tiff. I still want him to find a good vote because I get the impression that he doesn't actually think I am one, but he seems way more engaged in trying to find one than he was before.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Sauce »

I can vote tchill because of something momo said. Are you sure you're ok with Cogito airport light -stick guying votes on to Marquis and insert random wagon size -contender, or can I persuade you to punish him for it with me?
Show
Sit back. Don't chase it, this moment; don't waste it - aooh
BBcode-lobbying for infinite spoiler- & floatception,
youtube timeline teleportation support and cloaked
anchorage, visible only when raw - quoted or PMed.

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
I don't hate myself that much, so I stop.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 411, Thestatusquo wrote:Happy to VOTE: tchill.

I'm pretty happy with gammas contributions especially 395 since our tiff. I still want him to find a good vote because I get the impression that he doesn't actually think I am one, but he seems way more engaged in trying to find one than he was before.
I don't really have any strong suspicions from current events, but I can at least
UNVOTE:
While I review the game.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.11

Marquis(3)
~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, LicketyQuickety

Cogito Ergo Sum(3)
~ Lycanfire, Sauce, northsidegal
Tchill13(2)
~ Llamarble, Thestatusquo
Postie(2)
~ Tchill13, Dunnstral
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
northsidegal(1)
~ Marquis
EddieFenix(1)
~ Postie

Not Voting (1): Gamma Emerald

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

MOD NOTESLycanfire is being prodded. The user has 24 hours to make a content post or be force replaced.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 412, Sauce wrote:I can vote tchill because of something momo said. Are you sure you're ok with Cogito airport light -stick guying votes on to Marquis and insert random wagon size -contender, or can I persuade you to punish him for it with me?
I like this better.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Hmm. Why's the wagon getting going on me again?

I'm still thinking postie or wgeurts are scum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Can you explain why postie is scum? Because I think she's one of the most town players in the game?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 44, Postie wrote:Put it this way:
If you believe Llamarble hasn't found anything and is fishing for reactions, it makes sense to help him out by voting me or pretending you know what it is or even just staying quiet and letting things play out.
If you believe Llamarable really believes they've found something obvscummy, the logical thing to do is to ask what it is, in case it actually is something that makes sense.
You did neither or these things and instead instantly assumed he couldn't have found anything and attacked him for it. In what world does that make sense? In one where you know he can't have a good reason, because you know I'm town.
I really really don't like how she put reactions in a box here and said there were only two outcomes.

She's openly talked about how terrible she is at scum if I'm not mistaken and is very adamant about providing evidence for it.

I think it could easily be a situation where she's being coached up and they're using her bad scum meta to their advantage.

Ik I said I wasn't gonna talk team mafia theories but oh well.
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Sauce »

That's the page 1 thing, isn't it?
Show

Drunknoodles: btw haven't read a single sauce postethauce: I usually start to, and then I realize
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ok but thats post 44 and we're on post 418. Do you have more than that? Has that single post shaped your entire read of her? What do you think of her attempts to sort the game? What do you think of the posts shes made about the me-gamma interaction? What do you think about her eddie push?
Sauce
Sauce
Goon
Sauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Sauce »

@Eddie invoking a supposed lack of non-RL investment and acting as if the question I addressed to you was beyond your comprehension --or at least level of common sense as to not quote and address the sentences separately-- has set us off on the wrong foot.
Show

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 331, Postie wrote:
In post 256, Gamma Emerald wrote:I literally unvoted the second I realized my mistake. And the reason I thought there was a wagon there was I remembered votes on someone Llalmarble suspected, and knew some people were suspecting Marquis, so I thought the votes were on her. I get that there is some scumminess to what I did, but I didn't just votepark, I actually thought I had a point. And I've asked other questions and made other reads, so what I'm seeing here is you boiling down my content to one misguided push.
You can see the focus here is on explaining how he believes his actions differ to how you presented them - he's saying he thinks you were misrepping him.
In post 262, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 257, Thestatusquo wrote:Alright guys, got our first.
Wanna actually address my issues with you rather than say "got our first"? Or do you just want to throw shade?
In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:So this is based on how you play then? That's alright but not everyone plays the same, so that's not a perfect method of reading people.
Then he continues to engage you, as a follow-up to his vote. From these comments I get the vibe he's not exactly 100% on his vote and is looking to get more information out of you to develop his read.

Looks pretty natural to me.
In post 332, Postie wrote:
In post 256, Gamma Emerald wrote:I
literally
unvoted
the second
I realized my mistake. And the reason I thought there was a wagon there was I remembered votes on someone Llalmarble suspected, and knew some people were suspecting Marquis, so I thought the votes were on her.
I get that there is some scumminess to what I did, but I didn't just
votepark, I actually thought I had a point. And I've asked other questions and made other reads, so what I'm seeing here is you boiling down my content to one misguided push.
I think you can also very much see the frustration bleeding through here as he's trying to explain.
OK TSQ this does look townie.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

So my question to you is, as shes someone you'd like to get lynched, why did you not note that interaction before I pointed it out to you?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well I just iso'ed her. I just missed that interaction tbh. Plain and simple truth.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”