The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4199, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4197, MariaR wrote:
In post 4196, farside22 wrote:How mad you going to be with fire trolling this thread?
I'll find his skype and spam him to high hell
Nahdia will never give you my skype!
I trust them with my life (skype)
wanna bet?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

I just gave her specific instructions to not give you my skype.
Checkmate.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4201, Firebringer wrote:I just gave her specific instructions to not give you my skype.
Checkmate.
I'll just log into hers.
Your turn.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Firebringer »

Uninstalled skype.
Bomb dropped.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:05 am

Post by MariaR »

Well fk
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Radja »

Firebringer confronts Young and Witless... A shot is heard...
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:31 am

Post by MariaR »

HERE WE GO
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Radja »

Spoiler:
Young and Witless has been killed. They were

Spoiler:
Dr. Edwin Jenner, Zombie Mafia Doctor
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Radja »

WINNERS OF THE GAME: TOWN!

Firebringer

Spoiler: Morgan Jones

Welcome,
My Other Head Is Scum
, you are
Morgan Jones, Town 1-shot Bulletproof 1-shot Desperado

History:
Morgan Jones and his son Duane Jones have occupied a house in Rick Grimes's old neighborhood. Morgan's wife Jenny has turned into a walker and haunts the stalks surrounding their house

Abilities:

- During the day, you have the 1-shot ability to visit another player. If the player you visit is town, you will die. If the player you visit is scum, they will die. This is a 1-shot ability.
- You are 1-shot Bulletproof, which means the first nightkill attempt on you will fail.

Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

farside22

Spoiler: Dale Horvath

Welcome,
Iprobablysuck
, you are
Dale Horvath, Vanilla townie

History:
Dale is part of a survivor group just outside of Atlanta. He is very close with Amy and Andrea, two sisters he met along the way. After Amy's death, Dale tries to be the comfort Andrea needs and he eventually forces Andrea to save herself when Dr. Jenner blows up his facility.

Abilities:
Unfortunately, you have no abilities. However, you do have a vote! Use it wisely.

Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

MariaR

Spoiler: Lambert Kendall

Welcome,
Maverick1102
, you are
Lambert Kendal, Town Neighbor

History:
Lambert Kendal is one of Rick Grimes's officers. He is there when Rick is shot. It is unknown what happened to Lambert after the outbreak.

Abilities:
You are neighbors with
DrippingGoofball
. You share a private topic, which can be found here. You can talk there throughout the entire game.

Win Conditions:

Shadow_step

Spoiler: Carl Grimes

Welcome,
CatDog
, you are
Carl Grimes, Vanilla townie

History:
Carl is with his mother, Lori, who is keeping him safe along with their friend, Shane Walsh. After Rick, Carl's father, finds them after waking up from a coma, Carl is overjoyed.

Abilities:
Unfortunately, you have no abilities. However, you do have a vote! Use it wisely.

Win Conditions:

Basic

Spoiler: Lori Grimes

Welcome,
TiphaineDeath
, you are
Lori Grimes, Vanilla townie

History:
Lori and her son Carl are part of a group of survivors just outside of Atlanta. After being told her husband Rick is dead, she starts a relationship with his best friend, Shane Walsh. Rick turns out to be alive and finds them, making things difficult for Lori.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

BlueBloodedToffee

Spoiler: Merle Dixon

Welcome,
BlueBloodedToffee
, you are
Merle Dixon, Town odd-night Gunsmith

History:
Merle Dixon is part of a scouting group who end up finding Rick Grimes. After an incident, he is cuffed on the rooftop of a building and eventually left behind. His brother, Daryl, is hysterical and goes back to find him. When they get there, Merle is nowhere to be found.

Abilities:
Every odd night(night 1,3,5,...), you can visit another player by sending the mod a PM. You will find out whether or not this player is carrying a gun. If you fail at your action, you will get "no result"

Win Conditions:

DrippingGoofball

Spoiler: Leon Basset

Welcome,
DrippingGoofball
, you are
Leon Basset, Town Neighbor

History:
Leon Basset is one of Rick Grimes's officers. He is there when Rick is shot. When Rick wakes up from his coma, he finds Leon, turned into a walker.

Abilities:
You are neighbors with
Maverick1102
. You share a private topic, which can be found here. You can talk there throughout the entire game.

Win Conditions:

SirCakez

Spoiler: Shane Walsh

Welcome,
SirCakez
, you are
Shane Walsh, Town even-night Vigilante

History:
Shane Walsh was Rick's best friend before the outbreak. Thinking Rick didn't make it, Shane starts a relationship with Rick's wife, Lori. When Rick turns out to be alive and finds them, their friendship is put through a serious test.

Abilities:
Every even night(night 2,4,6,...), you can shoot another player by sending the mod a PM. This player will die.

Win Conditions:

MagnaofIllusion

Spoiler: Carol Peletier

Welcome,
MagnaofIllusion
, you are
Carol Peletier, Vanilla townie

History:
Carol is part of a group of survivors along with her husband, Ed and daughter, Sophia. When their camp is attacked, her husband Ed dies and Carol is left alone to take care of their daughter, Sophia.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

KuroiXHF

Spoiler: Jacqui

Welcome,
KuroiXHF
, you are
Jacqui, Vanilla townie

History:
Jacqui is part of a survivor group just outside of Atlanta. When she meets Dr. Jenner, she decides to stay with him and her life ends when Jenner's facility blows up.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Wisdom

Spoiler: Morales

Welcome,
Wisdom
, you are
Morales, Town 1-shot Watcher

History:
Morales is trying to protect his family. He is part of a bigger group of survivors. When the group is attacked, Morales wants to find a safer place for his family and leaves the rest behind.

Abilities:
At night, you can watch another player by sending the mod a PM. You will find out which other players visited your targeted that night. If your target wasn't visit by anyone, you will get a "nobody visited" result. If your action failed, you will get "no result". This is a 1-shot ability

Win Conditions:

pirate mollie

Spoiler: T-Dog

Welcome,
pirate mollie
, you are
T-Dog, Town Bodyguard

History:
T-Dog is part of a survivor group just outside of Atlanta. He is part of the group that finds Rick Grimes and brings him back to his family.

Abilities:
You can protect a player from death, by sending the mod a PM. You will save your target from death, and die in their place.

Win Conditions:

Ankamius

Spoiler: Andrea

Welcome,
beeboy
, you are
Andrea, Town 2-shot Doctor

History:
Andrea and her sister, Amy are part of a group of Survivors just outside of Atlanta. Andrea's sister Amy gets bitten by a walker and dies. Andrea is heartbroken and struggles to find the motivation to survive.

Abilities:
At night, you can save another player from a nightkill by sending the mod a PM. You cannot target yourself. This is a 2-shot ability.

Win Conditions:

Maxous

Spoiler: Glenn Rhee

Welcome,
Maxous
, you are
Glenn Rhee, Vanilla townie

History:
Glenn is part of the scouting group that finds Rick Grimes and plays a big part in saving him and bringing him to his family.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

LOSERS OF THE GAME: ZOMBIE MAFIA!

Young and Witless

Spoiler: Dr. Edwin Jenner

Welcome,
Young and Witless
, you are

Your partners are
Xkfyu
Brent, Zombie Mafia 1-shot Strongman
PeregrineV
Jenny Jones, Zombie Mafia Tracker
and
hebichan
Zombified Amy, Zombie Mafia Ninja

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. It is allowed to use an ability and kill someone on the same night. You also share a factional thread, located here, which you may talk in throughout the entire game.

History:
Dr. Edwin Jenner has been searching for a cure for the Zombie virus since the start of the outbreak. He has not succeeded and has given up hope. He decides to blow up his entire facility, and himself along with it.

Abilities:
At night, you can save another player from a nightkill by sending the mod a PM. You cannot target yourself.

Win Conditions:
You win when all members of the Town been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

Xkfyu

Spoiler: Brent

Welcome,
Xkfyu
, you are

Your partners are
Young and Witless
PeregrineV
and
hebichan

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. It is allowed to use an ability and kill someone on the same night. You also share a factional thread, located here, which you may talk in throughout the entire game.

History:
Brent is part of the gang of bankrobbers who shoot Rick Grimes at the start of episode 1. He gets shot immediately afterwards and dies.

Abilities:
You have the 1-shot ability to use a strongman kill, which means your kill will be unstoppable and any protective or roleblocking actions will fail.

Win Conditions:
You win when all members of the Town been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

PeregrineV

Spoiler: Jenny Jones

Welcome,
PeregrineV
, you are

Your partners are
Xkfyu
Young and Witless
and
hebichan

History:
Jenny Jones has turned into a walker. She stalks the streets near the house were her husband, Morgan, and her son, Duane, are hiding. Morgan has attempted to kill her several times, but he just can't pull the trigger on what used to be his wife.

Abilities:
At night, you can track a player to their target by sending the mod a PM. You will find out who your target visited. If your target didn't visit anyone, you will get a "did not visit anyone" result. If your action failed, you will get "no result"

Win Conditions:

hebichan

Spoiler: Zombified Amy

Welcome,
hebichan
, you are

Your partners are
Xkfyu
Young and Witless
and
PeregrineV

History:
Amy is the sister of Andrea. She gets bitten and dies when the Survivor camp is attacked. After she turns, Andrea takes responsibility and shoots her sister, ending her short time as a Walker

Abilities:
As a Ninja, you are invisible to investigative roles who track your movement when you make the nightkill. Roles like Trackers and Watchers will not see you.

Win Conditions:
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Radja »

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Radja »

Thanks for playing everybody! I hope you had as much fun as I had! It was a truly amazing game. The start of Walking Dead Mafia S2 will not be long! Stay tuned!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:52 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Thanks for the game Radja!

Thought later when I have more time ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:52 am

Post by McMenno »

first

pedit gdi
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4208, Radja wrote:Town 1-shot Bulletproof 1-shot Desperado.
why.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Radja »

In post 4213, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4208, Radja wrote:Town 1-shot Bulletproof 1-shot Desperado.
why.
should have used a strongman kill on N1 :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:54 am

So I guess the moral of the story here is:
"The maximum number of days you can coast on day 1 distancing is 6."
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Season 2 when
Gj fire for saving the game
Thanks for modding radja!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:56 am

Post by MariaR »

WE DID IT EVERYONE EEEEEK
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Me when I was panicking to Radja screaming that I was getting lynched
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Xkfyu »

GG town. Well played.

Thanks for hosting Radja.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Firebringer »

I deserve zero credit for this, I was god damn useless 99% of game.
I just realized later that scum would have to be really stupid to egg town on who claimed desperado
Show

Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Tere »

That was a fun game to spectate. Thanks to all :)
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:16 am

Post by MariaR »

So ninja was a red herring and mafia doc was the op maf role....WP
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

Some of my setup spec was right.....
Weird setup.

Not even sure town sided or not.
Still think all that power was scum sided but unsure since ninja was practically useless
Show

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:19 am

I was so annoyed because people kept putting forth arguments for why the GS clears were town because there couldn't be a scum doc.
And there was evidence in the thread that there was definitely a scum doc... but we couldn't bring it up without being obviously informed because it's not something either of us would notice as town...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”