Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm town though - is Salsa still town for you or nah?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Roden »

IV's posts are meh.

Kyo is looking a little townier.

IV/Mew/deep wolf scum team?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Roden »

Tonally Salsa feels town now that I know her post style.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 425, T3 wrote:I still think kyo is scum.
Practically all the game is just Salsa spam
Can you elaborate?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by datsi »

In post 374, Salsabil Faria wrote:
See, I knew it was good to eliminate myself, otherwise I would be on elo and town lost.
Was this meant for the game that just ended?
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 277, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 271, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 48, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 45, Datisi wrote:
In post 39, Mewtaph wrote:Evidently I think you're more likely to be town than not because I don't think mafia!you steps on my toes as boldly as you have but I've been wrong before.
in what way does salsa's posts towards you make you think it's unlikely to be scum stepping on toes, that doesn't make you feel so from me/omega?

also, can was there a reason you picked her - taking a cursory glance at your topics, i don't see you've played together before?
It felt unnecessarily stand-offish. Scum can accomplish the same outcome (ie. reaching the conclusion of voting me) without navigating it the way that they did.

I chose her because of all places I could place my vote at the time, 1) this applied genuine pressure at the time, 2 votes being the largest wagon possible. This limited my options to a few people already. From there, I guess you could say it's a guessing game. I could be wrong about my read, as I have gotten similar reactions from both town and mafia. It depends on how things develop from here.
Placing a 2nd vote on someone on page 1 with the reason "Applying additional pressure here. Results of said pressure to be determined" does not apply "genuine pressure". Your last game I see, you were town and entered the game with a naked vote on a building wagon. That can actually build pressure. What you've done this game looks fake.

On an unrelated note Mewtaph, what do you think of Margot?

----

ssbm, what is your read on Mewtaph, and what are your thoughts on the iv wagon forming?
I don't want to get stuck on something that happened on page 2-3. All I'll say is this: I think we're referring to different types of pressure here. I got what I wanted out of my vote, arguably more than I bargained for since we seemed to have moved out of RVS almost immediately after that post. If this causes others to scumread me then fine.

I like Margot's intention to do a dive and post a reads list. Do I actually like Margot as town is a different situation entirely and something I'm still going to have to decide on in the posts to come.
It's not ancient history, it was 10 pages ago. My problem with you is that I think you're lying and now waffling between pivoting to the utility of you making weird posts (it took us out of RVS, that's good, yay me) and still trying to justify your posting as good because it provided pressure and allowed your read on SF to be clearer. Please clarify what pressure you applied with your posting, and how this is different than pressure that I am referring to.
In post 332, Mewtaph wrote:Oh, so it's a serious vote then. Alright.

There are a few players being cautious around locking in as town too early, T3 and Datisi. I think both are townier than not right now but that also just gives me pause.

I don't like ssbm_Kyouko's reasoning for their vote in their last post because trying to meta someone you haven't really played with doesn't really work. Or at least the meta read is going to be shallow as I know that it is wrong here. I know that you replaced into my scum slot but you haven't really engaged with me as players with me being scum and you being town so for you to call me on a scumtell is a little bit unsettling.

I don't understand Margot's scumread on me either. I wasn't exactly trying to do a galaxy brain play, just trying to move the game out of RVS. I'm not exactly sure what's to dislike about my posts directed to Salsabil Faria specifically. Is it because they come off as forced or something else entirely? I have no clue, just that they don't like my posts and that they don't like the AtE coming from my slot (which I don't really spot, but okay).

Of all the votes on me, ChaosOmega's vote makes the most sense to me and he has explained why he thinks my opening comes off poorly and I can see why. Overall though there's just not enough content in his ISO for me to feel comfortable giving him a solidified read. Similarly, Aristeia is in the same boat. Just not enough posts for me to feel comfortable giving a settled read on. Hopefully that changes by the end of the day.
Few things here:
- Why wouldn't you address Margot's read on you in her read list when I asked you about her in 271?
- How can you say here "I'm not exactly sure what's to dislike about my posts directed to Salsabil Faria specifically" when you said in /19 that you saw the possibility to receive votes for your post directed to Salsabil Faria?
- You criticize ssbm for using meta against you, but I also used meta against you in 271. Why push her and not me for it?

-----

I'm aware that I'm sort of tunneled here at this point, I don't have any other strong reads right now. I don't feel great about Dwlee, but it's more a vibe than anything, don't have a case to make (and also the last time I played with Dwlee they were town and I pushed them, so this might just be a bias I have against their posting style).

T3, has your read changed on Mewtaph since ?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by datsi »

In post 386, Aristeia wrote:They have history together.

It'd be like if I joined this game and didn't talk with you.

It would be very weird
Just because I know NM doesn’t mean I’m gonna able to read him on the spot
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:32 am

Post by datsi »

In post 391, Aristeia wrote:Gamma was very tilted by NM in 2170 and starts this game off weary of him and sorting him actively, even go as far as to be worried when MC TRs NM.

Here he is not very interested in NM at all.
I wasn’t tilted by NM, I was just trying to avoid what felt like a repeat mistake
Here NM didn’t play the same way so I didn’t immediately lock onto his play.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 426, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm town though - is Salsa still town for you or nah?
Town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:33 am

Post by T3 »

I'm going to reread the game and see if I can produce more content.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 10, Mewtaph wrote:Hey everyone.

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Applying additional pressure here. Results of said pressure to be determined.
Is this a joke?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 12, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3, MargotRosa wrote:VOTE: T3

One of these days I'll be right. Going by the math
Sounds like you two have history. Anything we should know about T3's town game? I trust that you'll be able to read them particularly well.. unless.. :wink:
This feels like scum faking content right off the bat, nothing to vote over.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:35 am

Post by T3 »

In post 13, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: Mewtaph
In post 14, Datisi wrote:VOTE: mewtaph
Datisi/Chaos aren't pared from this.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 15, Mewtaph wrote:I have to admit, I saw that one coming. Naked votes don't give me much to personally work off of, though.
In post 19, Mewtaph wrote:@ChaosOmega: I don't know about likely to get votes, but talking about pressure in the way that I did in my first post does create a potential scenario for votes to come in my direction. Said scenario happened, now the way that it happened being AI or not is up for debate (I'll hold off on commenting on that for now).

is a bit directed and selfish for my own read purposes, I'm not going to overjustify it this early on. It is a vote and it is perhaps an easy justification for a vote. When it comes to pretty much every game, I want the game to move away from RVS which is why I made that vote the way that I did.

@Datisi: may seem forced. However, more posts as far as I'm concerned brings the game in a direction further away from RVS which is the spirit of what I created in. I do anticipate how it can come off as forced solvy but prior to that point the thread was still in RVS. wasn't on my mind when I made . Looking for spaces to squeeze potential areas to move away from RVS, however, it seeme a reasonable place to start ias any n addition to my first vote to try and get the game state moving.
This self-awareness usually comes from town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by T3 »

In post 25, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m a Miller btw
This claim (knowing now that it's serious) is enough for me to locktown NM.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Datisi »

can you please condense this into one post? comments on like every post since page one is gonna be annoying as hell
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 34, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 12, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3, MargotRosa wrote:VOTE: T3

One of these days I'll be right. Going by the math
Sounds like you two have history. Anything we should know about T3's town game? I trust that you'll be able to read them particularly well.. unless.. :wink:
TMIing something??
This observation *probably* comes from town Salsa.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:40 am

Post by T3 »

In post 441, Datisi wrote:can you please condense this into one post? comments on like every post since page one is gonna be annoying as hell
I'll comment as I'm reading, then condense it into the longest quotewall ever.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 41, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 25, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m a Miller btw
:eek:
Should I believe this??
This post sticks out to me as somewhat scummy and I'm not sure why.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 44, Mewtaph wrote:@Salsabil Faria: Sure. I know that voting somebody with a reason of "applying pressure" is redundant. I got what I wanted out of the vote, which was a reaction out of you. I feel confident enough in my town lean on you to move my vote.
In post 9, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
I didn't know the game was bastard...
This vote is essentially null. I'd like to see you move your vote sometime soon (even if that person happens to be me). This vote could just as easily gone to T3 in my eyes.

VOTE: Dwlee99
I'm not sure if this is just like 2016 player meta but this is a ??? reason to vote someone.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Datisi »

:facepalm:

can't wait for 5 pages of bloat that nobody is gonna wanna read, yay
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 60, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager
wtf tbh
VOTE: iv
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:44 am

Post by T3 »

In post 66, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm VT please ignore me
I'm tempted to townread Dwlee for this VT claim.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:44 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 443, T3 wrote:
In post 441, Datisi wrote:can you please condense this into one post? comments on like every post since page one is gonna be annoying as hell
I'll comment as I'm reading, then condense it into the longest quotewall ever.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”