Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how does this make you feel?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 424, Gamma Emerald wrote:This NK15 wagon feels like it exists solely because people don't like the Tako wagon
Also, it's one guy voting the b/c he thinks nk15 is scum, and VD votes anything that moves.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 424, Gamma Emerald wrote:This NK15 wagon feels like it exists solely because people don't like the Tako wagon
Solely? Do you think we just rolled a dice and chose someone at random? Tako is eh, but a case based off being awful at metagaming < putting someone who doesn't even seem to be trying to play the game in the spot. I doubt the entire tako wagon will did out just for this and multiwagons help the gamestate I reckon.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

"*die out", not 'did out'
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 427, Carcalilly wrote:
Solely? Do you think
we
just rolled a dice and chose someone at random? Tako is eh, but a case based off being awful at metagaming < putting someone who doesn't even seem to be trying to play the game in the spot. I doubt the entire tako wagon will did out just for this and multiwagons help the gamestate I reckon.
What's the "we" doing there?
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 429, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 427, Carcalilly wrote:
Solely? Do you think
we
just rolled a dice and chose someone at random? Tako is eh, but a case based off being awful at metagaming < putting someone who doesn't even seem to be trying to play the game in the spot. I doubt the entire tako wagon will did out just for this and multiwagons help the gamestate I reckon.
What's the "we" doing there?
I use collective pronouns when talking about wagons. What did you think it was?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

@Nero

Just for the record, are you SRing IVD because of a poor attempt to case you, or how he backed out of engagement? What would you have expected from a town!IVD?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 403, Nero Cain wrote:I think if VD were town and actually had a scum read on me he would have continued to sit on me instead of leave at the drop of a haat.
but yes the poor case is scummy as shit too

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

vla until monday
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 432, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 403, Nero Cain wrote:I think if VD were town and actually had a scum read on me he would have continued to sit on me instead of leave at the drop of a haat.
but yes the poor case is scummy as shit too
Ngl, I saw it more as an attempt to get the game rolling from its semi-beginning state than anything else, which is why I feel alright about it. I'll admit I kinda disregarded the content of it since it seemed to me like pure metagaming which idk anything about.

Your other SRs are kitty and gamma, correct? I sorta understand your stance on kitty but your read on gamma confuses me a tad.
In post 354, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 192, Gamma Emerald wrote:something about the way italiano cased nero feels off to me
In post 278, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think VD is overzealous but don't think that's scum-indicative yet
you think someone is off but not that they are scum, what is this?
This comment for example, you felt the need to call out/question when I feel like you understood the sentiment.
In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 363, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 274, Nero Cain wrote:I still rather VD or Kitty. Like I get why TS is getting wagoned and in a vacuum his post was scummy as all get out but I sorta think he's town and scum are wagoning him.
How's he not scummy in an atmosphere then?
sometimes ppl that are "scummy" still have a town pm.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

Sometimes scummy people have town PM.
Sometimes town people have scum PM.

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

VOTE: NK15
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 377, RCEnigma wrote:The sheeping, the lack of input, and the wagon you jumped from to get there.
I don't really see it, NK seems town on gut to me.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 381, Dannflor wrote:
In post 267, DeasVail wrote:
In post 266, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 265, DeasVail wrote:Kitty, nowhere has anyone said that they are voting you because you didn’t case Nero.

Why do you still claim this?
Well it came across this way. Elaborate why you think my response to pressure is scummy.
I think that you have prioritised stamping out suspicion cast against you (scum-motivated) over trying to determine whether people are town or scum (town-motivated)
this is actually a personality indicator more often than it is an alignment indicator

a better question I think to ask is what Kitty is trying to appear to be doing

yes, Kitty is hyper-conscious of the pressure/votes on them, but like it's so clearly a big issue from them I'm more likely to just attribute that as a personal reaction to pressure regardless of alignment. I would suspect scum!Kitty to be more aware of how they are coming off, and even if they had a similar reaction, to maybe play it off as less of a big deal. I'm not town reading Kitty necessarily but I'm not sure I buy this case
In post 338, DeasVail wrote:I think my top townreads are Gamma, RCE, over90 and Carcalilly
also side note as I'm reading, DV, why do you town read RCE?
Yeah I don't like being pressured as either alignment. It's NAI for me.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

NK15 is an even flashier wagon than Tako. Kinda weird.
~Vasex
~Enchant
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by over90 »

In post 418, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 377, RCEnigma wrote:The sheeping, the lack of input,
and the wagon you jumped from to get there.
Explain.
what about my explanation?
In post 311, over90 wrote:
nk15 has the weakest vote here (because he voted kitty and with no reason he quotes kitty's reason to vote right after kitty to taco, that's really bad), buuuut suddenly taco says it is ok for nk15, and bosco is playing with nk15, so i will ignore him for a while (and bosco is not so town for me now too; and i want to ignore taco too rn)
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by over90 »

nk, u need to give your thoughts about the players with explanation

because sometime you are susp for me. but it is also interesting how many defenders you have: bosco, kitty and even tak(c)o
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by over90 »

go place std on e-1, please
is it so hard? :igmeou:
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by over90 »

Italiano, why dont you vote STD?
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:54 pm

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

In post 372, DeasVail wrote:
In post 371, RCEnigma wrote:DV talk to me about carca.
was the sort of thing that was out-of-line with what other people were doing at the time. You could argue that scum would do an unprompted reads list to look town, but more likely they'll try to match the vibe of what the town is putting out there and not stand out.

reads as genuinely confused by the flurry of votes on tako (I was confused too) and again, is a way of standing out. Admitting to not seeing what others are seeing is a bit scary for scum.

seems to really be trying to understand over90's thought process. I'm not sure what purpose it really serves for scum.
Feels really town to me.
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

In post 323, ItalianoVD wrote:I see someone talked about why Tako? I’ll talk about why I voted for Tako later when I get home.
Underwhelming at best.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why are you being so useless with your vote tako?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 434, Carcalilly wrote:This comment for example, you felt the need to call out/question when I feel like you understood the sentiment.
you don't feel that it's a little contradictory? Arguing that something is off but not scum reading said slot seems real fence sitty to me.
In post 434, Carcalilly wrote:Ngl, I saw it more as an attempt to get the game rolling from its semi-beginning state than anything else, which is why I feel alright about it. I'll admit I kinda disregarded the content of it since it seemed to me like pure metagaming which idk anything about.
this is...a very generous spin. Like obviously, players can have a different opinion than me but I didn't really feel like it was to get the game rolling. I think the game was going absolutely fine. When he voted me and pushed me he had 3 votes on him so his vote seemed way more of a reaction to getting wagoned than trying to start the game.

He also spent a good chunk of time talking about me and defending his case and absolutely doubled down in . If this was some "lol i wuz just getting the game rolling." Then I would sorta expect him to start being serious. Or maybe it's serious dedication to a gimmick? It's maybe something we can give a few days for but this shouldn't be anywhere near lylo.

One thing that does kinda bother me is
In post 290, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 124, Nero Cain wrote:and yet you didn't vote me until I voted you. If you found my posting scummy prior to 58 why not call me out?
it was inside the spoiler of but I know you didn't click on it b/c you didn't care about my responses b/c this is just an agenda driven push back.
Already answered in .
And I just feel like
In post 154, ItalianoVD wrote:I don't care about OMGUS, I think you're scum. Even though there hasn't been much of anything in this game so far, I feel town!you would've done more by now.
Is a total nonanswer.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 10:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Explain.
Following your scumread to a wagon isn't a good look. I already thought the kitty vote was showy but not in a way I can justify without context.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 447, RCEnigma wrote:
Explain.
Following your scumread to a wagon isn't a good look. I already thought the kitty vote was showy but not in a way I can justify without context.
That was a minor scumread. Not much more than null. The reasons given for the tako votes looked good for me, so I voted.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2022 11:43 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'd prefer dann but I'm fine with NK's wagon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”