Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4484, Shiro wrote:
In post 4089, Drixx wrote:
In post 4082, Shiro wrote:Cerb says you all should stop being idiots and asking questions that could be found online because scum could find them and raise the circle of associative that arise if I flip scum.

He says you should only ask questions when he is ready to prove it.
He's not the one who has to prove anything. You are. Since you are saying Cerb is talking to you now, here's the 2 questions:

1.) How many times did Cerb accidentally butt dial me on slack and on which day? (one question with two parts)

2.) I gave Cerb a list of different types of a certain thing this evening. What thing was it.
1)4, thought you said 5 and cerb originially thought 2 and it was on tuesday the 24th
2) A list of different samsung brand cell phones
This is both absolutely correct and Cerb level precision. Now I'm just curious why the hell Cerb wanted to wait.

@Cerb: bust ass today bud because we can't hear from you after.

@Shiro: Obviously my bad. Doesn't give you a free town read but clearly I was hasty to conclude you were lying.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 3.6
Leader: Frozen Angel

Sando (4):
Nosferatu, Creature, Kokichi Oma, Toogeloo

Titus (3):
hebichan, Katsuki, Sakura Hana

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Katsuki (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Shiro (0):

stungun0404 (0):

the worst (0):

Toogeloo (0):

Toranaga (0):

zMuffinMan (0):

Not Voting (12):
Drixx, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, MathBlade, Nancy Drew 39, Sando, Shiro, stungun0404, the worst, Titus, Toranaga, zMuffinMan

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-02 21:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

**Healing Touch:
Target another player. If that player has not been killed, any debilitating or harmful effects are removed.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Power Negation:
Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Shiro »

@Drixx I am aware, cerb himself doesnt townread me xD

He wants daily check ups from you to keep me in check.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Shiro »

It's good though you reaction gave him the strongest townread so that is good.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Shiro »

@FA

A litlte revelation

Cerb actually picked mimicry not spirtual medium but he told me to keep that hidden for that time being. Now I am to reveal it and tell you the following as well that he used his power on you FA and saw that indeed you took no action

First his second pick was phasing which without knowing at the time about power negation was a strictly better version of bp sine there is always a confirmable unkillable slot.

Impenetrable skin: He found that to be a poor choice as mentioned above that phasing was a far superior choice. Had he seen you use this he would be 100% you are town because the only reason to use this, would have been to GIFT it to someone else she was townreading/giving powers to, without risking giving TOO MUCH power to scum if she was wrong.

Sirens call Again lock town since scum dont reall ywant to redirect something on them unless it was protective an dthere were already better protective options

Enchanced hearing He said that had you picked that it would have made you an idiot and he was certain you would never pick that xD

Phasing This would make you smart town/scum not using it is mostly null though. Scum you has no reason to use it(only bneefit to her scummates would be mimicry, and that's better used to investigate the town choices), and reason to not use it(again, mimicry), and town you has the same reasons again not to use it.

Mimicry pretty null had you used that.

Spirtual medium Pure scum had you used that abbility at n1 for obv reasons.

So that what he did and the info he hoped to gather and you my dear fa used the least informative thing :P
To me:
About me:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4429, Shiro wrote:Also as for more reasons muffin is scum he says if he recalls correctly they were the ones that brought up the equibilance between random midget and mylo slot and created a false 1v1with no strong reasoning, which was then leavaraged by people to lynch mylo
@Cerb You mean I point out something accurate and get drowned out by all the people calling me stupid?

Gee if only I had saw that coming...Wait a minute.

I did.

What do you make of muffin’s lesser activity now?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4432, Shiro wrote:I want a scummie for this >;D
:P If Cerb wasn’t there I would agree with a scummie for effort if it existed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4435, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4430, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4427, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4417, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4416, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4414, Shiro wrote:
In post 4389, Frozen Angel wrote:Ask cerb what he thinks about sando
He is at the top of his top look deeper into list. He says the irrational resistance to a Sando quicklynxh is concerning, he noticed that while people were discussing swapping to him when he was at 6 votes a lot of people showed up that weren't voting him and the lynch could have happened with hours to spare.
Ask him what he thinks about the points I made about sando
FA are you scum?
no. I'm interested to know this hypothetical cerb read is on my read

why did you ask that question?
Because we already established that we are likely not talking with Cerb. I don’t see what asking “Cerb” does except generate spam. I figure if and when “Cerb” wants to give his opinion he can confirm himself.

Otherwise it’s just Shiro’s opinions with pronouns swapped

The last few things you’ve mentioned have been just noise and I don’t see the help
1 - we established nothing. If shiro fails to prove that is cerb till mid day/eod they will get lynched. till then their opinion matters and they might have cerb opinion
2 - you ask scumreads to elaborate their reads too because when you get more information later such reads/points matter
3 - I'm intrested to know what other people think about the eod of sando and shiro already said this hypotetical cerb was intrested in the eod so my question is asking them to elaborate it
4 - my post are not noise. I've been evaluating players from different perspectives/methods all day long - and in previous days. if you disagree with the stuff I'm doping then do your stuff instead of tackling what I'm doing for consecutive pages.
1) We established Cerb was being weird. I am still very confused as to why Cerb did what he did. If he wasn’t already confirmed town by being dead I’d have scumread him for holding out the confirmation. Gonna have to re-evaluate Shiro in light of that when it’s not goddamn awful early.
2) I generally find the wine is only moderately helpful for scumreads. If someone is high prob scum get them to talk unpopular townreads.
3) okay but how does that relate to all your prior posts?
4) I am doing my stuff. You I felt was obvTown yesterday. Ank died instead of you.

This means either
A) You’re scum
B) Ank was a bigger threat
C) Ank was the safer / only kill they thought they could do

This means trying to reread you from a blank perspective and I am really confused by a lot of the posts you have made so far.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4447, Shiro wrote:
In post 4443, Titus wrote:What if...

We collect all the what ifs...

???

Profit

On a more serious note, I did a tentative visual eyeball vca Cerb for d1. Thoughts on just that?
He wants the whole thing, doing this tentative eyeball thing to appease him is concerning especially cause you have said it is hard to do it when scum.
+1 There are definitely some weird interactions I feel on day one and I wanna see how those show up on your VCA. If you’re scum as I think you are then this would force you to give us townreads that we can evaluate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4453, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4448, Shiro wrote:
In post 4440, Frozen Angel wrote:I really need a town ufo in this game before going crazy with all these not concentrated things in my mind. :whenlifegetsatyou:
Where is he anyway?
Yeah, I really hope he is more active because he currently is #1 choice for D4 leader rn.
Yeah how about a no?

This reads like Tor can’t keep up with Town!perception him.

If Tor gets back and posts things I will reconsider but an inactive lurksac is not being leader.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4461, Drixx wrote:
In post 4442, Shiro wrote:@fa from Cerb, almost copy paste. Hopefully I won't be mod killed

He think the super mechanical discussion isn't valuable now. We lack crucial info to make conclusions and stuff. Repeat the Sando thing, he is uncertain what you mean.

He says you are displaying a contradiction by calling my decision to not choose a protective power a really bad one, while also expressing certainty that scum wouldnt go for an "uncertain" kill in someone who was likely to be given the ability to have a protective. Doesn't seem to jive with him. And the talks about power negation. He needs to think about that more.
This is bullshit. Cerberus trusts me to think through things as thoroughly as him. When we hydra we're both constantly pushing each other and thinking of things the other hasn't. There's no world where Cerb doesn't confirm by now. He would want me to have the known info because both He and I work from concrete known information. He also wouldn't just assume that if he didn't see a way to draw some conclusion he's trying to figure out that I would also be unable. He would want us both working on it.

QED: Shiro is lying and running a super ballsy gambit that didn't work because I thought to ask questions only he and I know the answers to when it could have been reasonably expected I might try to confirm it was him in a way similar to how Mathblade tried. Just the fact that Math's attempt at confirmation was info that could be found on site reinforces the fact that it would have been reasonable for someone to believe such a gambit could work. All it would have taken was for me to think to confirm the way Math did and the gambit may in fact have actually worked.

So all this bullshit about how there's no way Shiro would do this gambit is literally handwaving bullshit. It nearly worked.
@Drixx With Cerb confirmed to be behind Shiro, how have your reads changed? Better yet what are some of your reads town and scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Shiro @cerb

I was immortal day 1/night 1 so I didn't need to use the phasing bp. a scum me would use the phasing probably to dodge inves or un-counted stuff i don't know but I chose phasing cause it would grant me night immunity and would allow me to even use the scum night kill against themself like a vig later when I was exposed as I tried to use it last night to redirect stuff to sando last night. I could choose medium or mimic too or to go for a body gaurd but I believed I can show my towniness without using abilities and that saving myself and redirecting the kill to a scum in future nights was a more decent plan.

@Mathblade

I didn't die last night even though scum could kill me with power negation if they had power negation. There is this chance that Ank used siren call on me and that worked before the phasing I tried to perform. I was on phone when I asked about the order of these abilities yesterday. I just asked mods in pm and will wait for their response about it.

On other note yes killing ank over me who softed they are using medium was probably safer specially if scum didn't had power negation or didn't want to use it to out themself.

1) yes we established cerb was being weird. I was fighting you and drixx who was all over the place saying "Shiro is confscum for this" cause that wasn't making any sense from scum shiro + I was saying shiro should die if they don't prove themself eventually and I put my vote on them to show my stance. I beleive using this ability is a towny thing from shiro and that we can trust what shiro said so far before cerb confirmed himself cause he wouldn't do that if shiro was lieing about details like him voting titus.
2) I beleive till someone is not confirmed scum we must evaluate them and listen to what they have to say. as the game goes forward it will clean itself from noises automatically. whats important is to have as much as info as you can
3) You questioned me asking shiro and cerb about sando. I'm intrested in people stances on sando and that eod and I asked several people not just shiro/cerb.
4) You criticize my chessboard (AB game) thinking and you do it yourself

what do you know about the scum night kill and why did they do it. Not killing me was very smart of them tbh cause I couldn't die. but anyway you're scenario hunting is not at all different from what I was trying to do with ank night kill before. :thumbsup:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4477, Shiro wrote:@TITUS TITUS TITUS

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1IZJr10WwNx

Voice over the other part xD
Ughhhhh
Why does this make me feel worse about Titus Shiro?

Like I was just about to townread him then he does this shit.

God fucking damn it I feel like Titus and Shiro are waving their scumminess in our faces

VOTE: Titus

Titus: Take Spiritual Medium it will take heat off of you
Oh and make sure you don’t confirm Cerb immediately so people talk mechanics
Shiro: Ok.
Titus: Yeah Math and Drixx are looking all kinds of paranoid keep it up.
——
A few/many pages later
——
*Drop the Cerb confirm*
Titus: I love making townies squirm and confirming scum as “town” because their power is confirmed.

^^ Reasonable or paranoia?

GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also what about my posts doesn't make sense? you all keep saying that yet you fail to quote directly pin point what are you talking about?

you have concerns about my stance about that shiro-cerb thing yesterday? or do you have concern about my reads or how I develop them? cause I certainly did nothing about evaluating my reads so far this day phase as I was busy and all I could afford to do was keeping up with game and phone commenting for most day about the current things which were getting discussed

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also, one thing else I was thinking about: Reading shiro should be a proiority today

because he can target ank tonight and we will know more about the night kill and stuff that happened if we do that. for making sure it can happen - in case shiro is town we can make shiro a leader but that's risky if shiro is not town.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4588, Frozen Angel wrote:Also what about my posts doesn't make sense? you all keep saying that yet you fail to quote directly pin point what are you talking about?

you have concerns about my stance about that shiro-cerb thing yesterday? or do you have concern about my reads or how I develop them? cause I certainly did nothing about evaluating my reads so far this day phase as I was busy and all I could afford to do was keeping up with game and phone commenting for most day about the current things which were getting discussed
1) Yes I do “scenario” testing/“AB” testing as you’re calling it. However only when there are no other possibilities do I share the theory and how I got where I am. Otherwise I keep the theory to myself and ask enough questions to see if it is valid and if I have a reasonable doubt or I am trying to find out where in my logic it is.

2) The reads and how you are developing them. It feels like you’re suggesting stuff and seeing what sticks. I also didn’t see how you were trusting Shiro without the confirmation in place.

3) We’ve been having a discussion about what doesn’t make sense and yet I am not quoting it. What?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4470, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4456, stungun0404 wrote:confidence that creature is town: a relatively weak 64.6%
Lol
The only thing that would have made this even funnier, is if Numbers had said it.
I don’t like this exchange.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4495, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4135, Titus wrote:
In post 4130, Frozen Angel wrote:yeah the pool should be correct.

Also shiro claim is like an inno claim on me too cause I would not give cerb power and kill them in same night if I was scum. But if he is scum that is a false inno. regardless i can't be scum unless if shiro is already scum too
The same equally works for me though because whether or not I gave Ank a power is verifiable.
This is why Shiro needs to talk to Ank. I agree, It would be incredibly idiotic for scum to kill the same player they gave a power too. I mean, why would they do that as opposed to lying about it and give to to one of their teammates?

We’ll find out one way or the other once Shiro talks to Ank.

Could have Ank selected Siren’s Call instead of SM and been killed by mistake? :thinking:

Can anybody check this?
I got my question all lined up to make sure Ank is there. But again this would confirm what you did or did not do with your powers. Who do you read? Talk reads
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4514, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh yeah titus said my content D1 was Great and my content D2 was bad.
And apparently liked "my votes" D3 (in which, the only one i voted was shiro and i unvoted later)
+ fucking one
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4521, Toogeloo wrote:Based on 123456789's slight defenses of the slot while generally ignoring it. Scum tend to try and avoid constantly engaging their team unless they are bussing, especially early on. 123456789 doesn't engage Sando at all, and tends to be dismissive of the slot (and even calls it town on occassion) the few times the name comes up, despite defending the activity of Sando, which apparently was pretty minimal. Bear in mind, the amount of times 123456789 even mentions Sando in his ISO is an extremely small number.

Comparatively, he's constantly calling Titus and Frozen Angel scum early on in the game, which makes me more likely to trust those slots to be town.

Listen. I'm not about to read and evaluate 180 pages of a game I replaced into. I took a very simplified approach and analyzed the vote counts and dead scum ISO, and that's the basis of my play starting today.
Omfg

If I hear again “generally”
Or “people do X usually so Y must be true” I am gonna rip some of my damn hair out
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4590, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4588, Frozen Angel wrote:Also what about my posts doesn't make sense? you all keep saying that yet you fail to quote directly pin point what are you talking about?

1) Yes I do “scenario” testing/“AB” testing as you’re calling it. However only when there are no other possibilities do I share the theory and how I got where I am. Otherwise I keep the theory to myself and ask enough questions to see if it is valid and if I have a reasonable doubt or I am trying to find out where in my logic it is.

2) The reads and how you are developing them. It feels like you’re suggesting stuff and seeing what sticks. I also didn’t see how you were trusting Shiro without the confirmation in place.

3) We’ve been having a discussion about what doesn’t make sense and yet I am not quoting it. What?
1) That's exactly what I was doing!!!! The only thing I talked about was when I was trying to correct sando and stuff said about shiro-cerb etc. I never even initiated such mechanical discussions in game. Even you did that more than me!

2) Which read do you have concerns about? I haven't out any reads in this day phase yet. I just asked a bunch of questions and threw some theories out there to see where they go. About me trusting shiro. where did that happen? I said It doesn't make sense from scum him to fake anything like that but I'll vote him till he proves cerb exist. Till it would get naturally concluded by a lynch on shiro or shiro confirming cerb, it was an unnecessary thing to focus on so I asked shiro, assuming he would confirm cerb cause it was the most reasonable outcome - as it was a bizarre gambit otherwise, to ask cerb about sando read as a person with fresh view who just showed some concern about that same eod few posts before that.

3) No I mean the specific reads/posts you have issue with. You're talking to general about it. shiro did the same thing too. It's annoying AF

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:26 am

Post by the worst »

syllogisms are my jam
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm also not caught up since my posts in morning. It's too freaking warm here and I'm dieing because of it. Gona take a shower and will start working on my reads. if you have concerns or misunderstanding about the stuff I said be transparent and direct about them please or else it will just waste both of our times.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4536, Toogeloo wrote:stungun scum reading my slot based on a post that was made on page 2 of a game, which is still basically RVS, is kind of ridiculous. I'm not even entirely sure how serious Molla was with that post, and there is literally nothing I can do about it either since it was my predecessor who posted it and I don't know what frame of mind he was in when he posted it.

I can do this however...
"Fuck you Molla for making a shitty RVS stage post that I, as your replacement, disagree with 153 pages later."
Rereading RVS is a great way to catch scum. Hell in one of my good games I caught scum page one. Everything present is useful for us to find scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4538, stungun0404 wrote:@toogeloo, you have the power to change my mind if you do enough things that i attribute to being pro-town. however, between the two slots when replacing in, i notably had a much bigger townread on one than the other - and that’s hard to shake given that my townreads have been on fire this year (i have not gotten even one lean wrong yet — except in instances where i’ve distorted it to include scum partners, but it’s bound to happen i suppose).

i also have a bad attention span. i tend to get distracted when trying to read consecutively for long sittings. but when i’m focused, my townreads especially tend to be accurate. so towntell and i’ll call you town. your slot looks a little better since you’ve replaced in, but it hasn’t shaken the feelings bb gave me.
The odds of 404 being scum are going up.

He needs to not say so much words and say a message or point behind them.

I tried hitting his core idea webpage and got a 404 error.

Concisely what are your thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”