ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

Well, guess I just main-told there. the worst also knows who I am so knows which I was talking about.

I'm still not coming out and saying who I am.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 491, ManWithNoName wrote:
the worst wrote:his reasoning has literally not changed in 400 posts

he has also done nothing in 400 posts and is arrogantly digging in his heels on a bad read

this has upgraded from having no read to being like "rly bish"
He didn't do that in Stack the Deck, either. He was town, you were scum. What's the Vote Number on him?
Yeah I don't think I was even present the day worst got lynched that game.
Don't @ me.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

But, you definitely moved your vote around a bit day 1, you really aren't here. Day 2 was pretty quick and culminated in Math and the worst fucking around for like 30 posts.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Also I tunnelled on Maria that game on what people thought was a dumb reason, turns out she was scum.
Don't @ me.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by AP »

In post 488, ManWithNoName wrote:AP, why Draynth?
TBH, it's starting to be a PL for me in all games I'm in with him. He does jack shit and then replaces out. I want him to replace out sooner than later.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 502, ManWithNoName wrote:But, you definitely moved your vote around a bit day 1, you really aren't here. Day 2 was pretty quick and culminated in Math and the worst fucking around for like 30 posts.
Ok look at my play difference in day 1 and on day 3. Day 3 I am doing the kind of shit show I currently am because I fell out of the game. Not to the extent I have here, but a little.

This is how Espe plays from behind bud.
Don't @ me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 497, skitter30 wrote:in math's stack the deck he vigged you the same night a50 protected you and scum tried kill you.
espe 0-1 record of reading me
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 504, AP wrote:
TBH, it's starting to be a PL for me in all games I'm in with him. He does jack shit and then replaces out. I want him to replace out sooner than later.
Ok so that means you do a thing known as waiting rather than trying to derail a day with less than a week left.

Like come on.
Don't @ me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 494, Sando wrote:
In post 487, skitter30 wrote:I don't understand what you mean by this. Why is theorizing about multiball specifically werewolf indicative? Why is it even scum indicative in a generic-scum sense?
Theorising itself is not, but:
a) he's not backing up his theory, he's just saying "I've played jungle before, this is how you do it", hence my Appeal to Authority statement.
b) I think it's werewolf because they're the "traditional" scum in this game. They've got a NK, they don't have to worry about being NK'd and they've got a PR they need to deal with. They have some extra thoughts on their mind, like needing to get scum numbers lower (I think this is how end-game works from my reading), but overall they can probably play a formal normal scumgame, which I'm positing that you can therefore normally scumhunt. Espe is saying that you can't normal scumhunt (which I disagree with) and that's saying to town that they shouldn't do something that should in theory be just as effective against one-scumfaction, wolves. Hence via that old logic-centre in mah brain, most likely wolf.
a) I mean, his theory seems to work - he won the last jungle republic that way

b) I don't really agree that scum play a normal scumgame in multiball- both factions can legitimately look for scum (and thus can naturally do behaviors that are normally associated with town). As such, it's hard to scumhunt normally because scum can do townie behaviors. And wolves' night actions aren't entirely analogous to those of scum in singleball because they don't know the alignment of the nk - they can choose to try to shoot for scum instead of shooting a townie.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 506, the worst wrote:
In post 497, skitter30 wrote:in math's stack the deck he vigged you the same night a50 protected you and scum tried kill you.
I would like to put forward the industry super fund ad campaign disclaimer as evidence.
Don't @ me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 504, AP wrote:
So your vote was a pressure vote?
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 505, Espeonage wrote:
In post 502, ManWithNoName wrote:But, you definitely moved your vote around a bit day 1, you really aren't here. Day 2 was pretty quick and culminated in Math and the worst fucking around for like 30 posts.
Ok look at my play difference in day 1 and on day 3. Day 3 I am doing the kind of shit show I currently am because I fell out of the game. Not to the extent I have here, but a little.

This is how Espe plays from behind bud.
Okay, yeah, this does ring like that day, and town did mislynch you day 3.

I'm not voting here right now, it would at best be a PL, and the best PL would be N_M for sure.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 509, Espeonage wrote:
I would like to put forward the industry super fund ad campaign disclaimer as evidence.
as a finance man i'm still not putting my money in a super fund which hast lost money every single time it's tried ;)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

OK I think I know who you are now, maybe. (at least, I have it down to probably one of two people from the second stack-the-deck playerlist)

we don't really have room for a pl in this setup. Town has one mislynch if wolves don't crosskill
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 508, skitter30 wrote:b) I don't really agree that scum play a normal scumgame in multiball- both factions can legitimately look for scum (and thus can naturally do behaviors that are normally associated with town). As such, it's hard to scumhunt normally because scum can do townie behaviors. And wolves' night actions aren't entirely analogous to those of scum in singleball because they don't know the alignment of the nk - they can choose to try to shoot for scum instead of shooting a townie.
I'm not saying you don't need to change up your approach, I'm saying it's throwing the baby out with the bathwater to throw out all normal scumhunting.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 512, the worst wrote:
as a finance man i'm still not putting my money in a super fund which hast lost money every single time it's tried ;)
See I really like you as a person and I hate when people I like are scum.
Don't @ me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 515, Espeonage wrote:
In post 512, the worst wrote:
See I really like you as a person and I hate when people I like are scum.
bro this is my exact feel right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I mean, I agree, but that's why I'm saying I don't think that the things you're calling out esp for are specifically werewolf indicative.

p-edit: @sando
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 513, skitter30 wrote:OK I think I know who you are now, maybe. (at least, I have it down to probably one of two people from the second stack-the-deck playerlist)

we don't really have room for a pl in this setup. Town has one mislynch if wolves don't crosskill
Even better point. I am not one to trust for any sort of number things. And if you had it down to one of two that probably locks it in to me.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

What happened to Yankee Reaper, shouldn't he have been prodded?

Also, why did I join a multiball game? Game is hard. I win one and go ahead and get a big head.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 518, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 513, skitter30 wrote:OK I think I know who you are now, maybe. (at least, I have it down to probably one of two people from the second stack-the-deck playerlist)

Even better point. I am not one to trust for any sort of number things. And if you had it down to one of two that probably locks it in to me.
Actually I'm wrong. There's two mislynches if wolves never crosskill, apologies. I was misremembering the last jungle republic.

Anyway, I'm bouncing till Monday.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 517, skitter30 wrote:I mean, I agree, but that's why I'm saying I don't think that the things you're calling out esp for are specifically werewolf indicative.

p-edit: @sando
Werewolf to me are the closest to normal scum, with some advantages and disadvantages, namely only NK and numbers respectively. I think mafia win if they're equal numbers to wolves in end-game? So wolves losing one player means they need to lynch/kill all the scum to win, tough ask, but they may need to play even more conservatively scum to get it done. Mafia need to play a very different game to standard, not only can they scumhunt, they HAVE to, and they also can't be super townie lest the wolves "accidentally" shoot them, they have a fine line to walk.

I think town need to change their style more to deal with mafia. Or in other words, traditional scumhunting is, whilst being less effective overall, more likely to catch wolves than mafia.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:24 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Anyone a fan of the Elli tell? Because Draynth is posting elsewhere and not in this game.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Draynth »

(That's because I'm reading now)
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 504, AP wrote:
As you wish

@Mod: Sorry to do this but replace me please.
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS

Return to “Completed Open Games”