Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In any case, not everybody wants to spend a tremendous amount of time explaining themselves. I have seen a lot of players simply act on instinct and vote. The objective is to suss out Scum, and yeah it’s usually better not to annoy other people so that your wagons succeed, but not everybody plays like that.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 524, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm don't want someone in lylo who is going to try to manipulate me into getting what they want.
I have never reached lylo on this site and i probably never will :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:16 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Well maybe you should reevaluate your playstle then.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 525, Andresvmb wrote:In any case, not everybody wants to spend a tremendous amount of time explaining themselves. I have seen a lot of players simply act on instinct and vote. The objective is to suss out Scum, and yeah it’s usually better not to annoy other people so that your wagons succeed, but not everybody plays like that.
your correct analysis wants me to town read you so bad :eek:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 521, DkKoba wrote:Im probably gettimg pocketed by andrew but i need all the support i can get on the ico wagon :pensive:
It’s Andrés. And why would I care about pocketing your slot? Everybody is hating on you haha
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

You're more like Iconecum than you think anyone who thinks you're town is obviously town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

i never reached lylo bc i would get nightkilled or the game would be over before then :lol:
Just to note i have caught scum early on in many of my gamss but i have backed off and townread them after interaction and i dont want to make that mistake anymore. (Cultd3 i stayed stubborn and went 3/3)
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Datisi »

you mean get shot by a vig? :P
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:20 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

How old are you DK?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

i turned 24 2 days ago (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you're gonna follow that up with soemthing toxic then i suggest you dont!
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Datisi »

koba, you can keep ignoring me, but it's not gonna end well for you. why is ico scum.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i scumread ico for his overall tone wrt the rvs bs and then into his rxn to being wagoned. Can i ellaborate more than that? No. But drunk me has never led me astray.
retired
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Why does everyone I initially suspect end up looking town?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless since nobody wants to agree to get obvscum when i flip blue im gonna keep pushing for it myself VOTE: ico
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Datisi »

you're gonna need to elaborate more than that.
~M
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:25 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Unvote
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 540, Datisi wrote:you're gonna need to elaborate more than that.
The other person on the wagon has ellaborated mods than that, why is that not valid for you?
retired
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:26 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Ico is not the lynch for today. Let's not waste our time.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

More*
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 542, DkKoba wrote:
In post 540, Datisi wrote:you're gonna need to elaborate more than that.
The other person on the wagon has ellaborated mods than that, why is that not valid for you?
beause i think his reasoning is bad and i want to hear what your reasoning is?
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is his reasoning bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

His reasoning is actually good but i want you to explain why you think its "bad"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 421, jankofan wrote:I've read the whole game. Do you mean what gb was saying re your push on npom? If so, yeah kinda. It feels like you might've sensed an opportunity to attract some attention in your push on npom. starting a fight there doesn't jive with someone who has no agenda in this game other than solving. contrast that to snow who's sort of feeling her way through, it feels like she's legit trying to make sense of whats happening. And then how you've progressed in the game, my impression is that you're sort of annoyed at being called out, are doubling down on tone/aggression and force yourself into a townread position.
To ellaborate i think this has rung true still. Ico is still doubling down on the aggression and only cares abt survival. Which is why i have the read of mafia PR on it
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Datisi »

being annoyed at getting pushed and doubling down on tone is not scum!indicative

like, if your thought process is "annoyed at scumreads" > "must be scum!PR" then fucking lol
In post 456, Datisi wrote:
In post 454, jankofan wrote:I feel like scum would focus more on the pressure/push arguments (like what i think icon is doing) whereas town would also be visibly focusing on the persons pushing them and who is scum in general.
i'm not sure i get this? like to me it feels ico is solving and it also focused on the persons pushing them? like can you elaborate on this?

also, you're townreading me, yeah? (i'm assuming by ) how come, i feel like our reads are complete polar oppsoites right now?
also this part of his post i quested here feels like an asspull but he hasn't gotten back to me yet so
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”