PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5500 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 5496, Malakittens wrote:Idk I just want this game over
this hits hard
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Are we really just putting the game in my hands?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5384, Milobird wrote:Not that they're not being productive but I'm not sure they'd keep arguing like this if they were town about it and wouldn't just drop it.
Find a scumgame of mine where I keep arguing points along the line of these.

I'll wait.

(They don't exist.)

Meanwhile if you were to ask me I could track down within a week literally a dozen towngames where this happens.
In post 5416, Milobird wrote:I demand we kill mastina, because she's scum.
And I'm going to demand you eat shit for this read postgame if the town ever follows through on it.
In post 5450, DkKoba wrote:a person who forgets to claim a n5 and n6 action is definitely viable as a partner to be the partner to a person claiming no result as godfather.
My reason was along the same lines:
In post 1, May and Brendan wrote:
Team Rocket
may not perform their night action and the factional kill in conjuction unless otherwise specified.
Someone (I
thought
it was Malakittens, but I couldn't find it in her iso) fairly recently, I THINK on this day phase, quoted this and brought up that with one scum left, they can't both kill and use their action.

The two missed actions made me think it was possible they were scum realclaiming but who couldn't use their role.

While it is still possible, I have since realized that the timeline doesn't quite match up, plus, I agree with you that Milobird is looking very town by play.
In post 5492, Milobird wrote:What was the case on STD again.
Well, aside from this:
In post 5320, mastina wrote:Today's events and last night's events make him look more suspect. Why Titus instead of SirCakez? His treestump only activates on the player's death. Treestumping Titus N3 didn't make Titus die N3; Titus was still able to vote and if she had a role, could've used it, up through N6.

In other words, using it on the known player whose role was expended instead of elsewhere is rather suspicious. Why not on SirCakez? He was clear but his role was unknown. Why not on TIL? They could've given us a third inno. Why not on WhemeStar? You get the idea. Plus, beyond that? The scum knew that MathBlade wasn't treestumped and wasn't able to be protected by DKKoba. Why was MathBlade NOT killed by the scum N6? And why did the scum know to target Titus?

Last night, aside from MathBlade, we had three conftown. Even with Malakittens not conftown on N3 (which diligent scum would be able to figure out), that's still a 50/50. How did they get it right?

I have my concerns about STD, and there's more not listed there (from other players who I read their points and didn't quote in my iso to +1 them, oops, but their points are valid and add to mine), so STD has some very ??? things going on.
...It's purely POE.

I know I'm town.
DKKoba looks more town than STD.
You look more town than STD.
Pooky is basically conftown.
And we have three conftown.

Process of elimination, STD is the highest odds of flipping scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5251, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol wut

mastina is so far out of her scum range she couldn't find her way back to it with GPS
we go back to this post
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also going back to mastina questioning why titus - StD as town would have a genuine town motivated reason here, no matter how dumb it might sound to us, he would have shared it with us. Not being able to share it is scummy. It is similar to how I caught SS hard in the recently finished Squid Game, how i personally am caught in scum games I'm in when its late game, and basically every player as scum who is trying to at least fake some level of progression - its a reliable scumtell that works in the lategame.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bless mastina for giving me content to bounce off of to give better thoughts on it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im at the point where if absolutely we had to, we include *pooky* in the PoE because of lack of generated content. and nobody else.
i dont care.

i've gone through every possibility.

StD is very very likely flipping scum here and they though they'd easily move on without much fuss by saving me for last and pushing outside the "easy" PoE after proving their own role, and if i were to end up being limmed he can just be like "but hey i townread koba"

its like a very viable scum gameplan - and does not eliminate him from being scum and as every other PoE person is townier than StD minus pooky who chose out of a list of players that was mostly town on n1 after a scum elim, to shoot a scum - that action alone gives pooky credence to live till final 3
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Milobird »

You can try to make me eat shit if I’m wrong but I genuinely don’t give a fuck!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u think mastina is scum bc she talks a lot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok to admit it but really like her posts are clearly very thought out and you are just jealous of it
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Milobird »

That’s definitely not what I think, and I have a pretty extensive history playing with her. Not the most of the game but I’ve played my fair share. There’s a reason she can’t get away pushing our slot lmao.

Ninja-
Who reads walls nowadays? Unwnd literally changed his playstyle because he realized he didn’t need to write kuzcos poison twenty different ways
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u have a person in the PoE(strong position to have to make reads) telling you there is absolutely no way that mastina is scum here based on dayplay - as well as pooky too basically laughing at the idea - and you claim to know better without having any sort of good reasoning behind it.

if this was a case against someone like mathblade or flavor leaf or myself i would think you had a good point but mastina is not someone with a scumgame like that and you really need to provide some level of proof to your argument milo if we're even going to do more than laugh at it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

frankly because you haven't even articulated a good reason beyond tone for why she is scum i shouldn't even honor your argument here. give concrete reasons - or perhaps ask mastina some questions you think that as scum she would be hard pressed to answer in a way that is town.
retired
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Let’s go lim std

Kbye
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Milobird »

VOTE: STD

Sheeping mala idc
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Milobird »

Side note: I forgot my meds today so I slept all day. Wheee
Also, the I haven’t ever done this as scum before argument I’m gunna ignore.

If I wrote I never write about the noble possum when I’m scum it would still be true while, not really being much of an argument.

Yes, yes, I know you’re hyper aware of your own meta. But I’m gunna invalidate it almost out of habit than because of conviction. I swear there’s always one guy that does it when I do it. Guess that’s me this time.

-Bell
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:09 pm

E-1

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Milobird »

The last of the dragon’s is dead Jim.

We did it.

Now did we win or was all that waffling worth something.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Milobird »

I’m kidding, wafflin is a national pass time of me and Bell nation.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Live Look of Koba, Slayer of Dragons

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

StD has actually been avoiding this game for the past 2 days so lol
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:24 pm

ok somebody kill him for reals now this is boring af
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Sorry Ive been Mia insane weekend be here tomorrow
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if u refuse to hammer std i will make sure there are 5 more pages to come back to
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”