mini normal 2042: labeled pictures meme mafia (game over)

FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:04 am

Post by FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP »

I'll try my best.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:06 am

Post by the worst »

problem tho I don't think you're town :(
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:09 am

Oh, that is a problem.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:10 am

Post by the worst »

Talk to me about Krazy? :(
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:26 am

Let's see...
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:38 am

Krazy has posted nothing AI. Meta is easy to fake and thats mostly what he's done. Is there anything I'm missing? I feel like this is the part where I'm supposed to talk about his read on me. The read itself isn't very insightful. Just saying I'm a bad player or something.
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:38 am

In post 543, Krazy wrote:stufnjfaisdjfa I'm in a hurry
Could you elaborate on my tonal shift?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:59 am

Post by the worst »

Does it read like scum avoiding producing content or town who's not woke yet to you? ignoring the fact it's hard for town to be all that woke following your hammer
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: FWS
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 611, the worst wrote:VOTE: FWS
VOTE: FWS
L-1
In post 612, the worst wrote:no one....? :(

okay I am regretting reconsidering and I'm pretty sure that hammer is close to a scumclaim so
\( ö )/

I kinda think Carmen handled her scumminess as a TPR fairly poorly by not claiming at l-1 and being resolved via nk .... and then flaking.... but there were ongoing conversations particularly and especially around Flooflez' alignment when he impulsively hammered her. I like personally strongly agreed that the urge to hammer was strong yday but we had such fucking good rhythm going that actually following through on the lolhammer is tantamount to openly admitting you don't intend to solve alignments

Just reiterating two widely townread players (Shoshin and I) were assessing a slot with diverse reads (Floofz). The slot in question then lolhammered a townie

this reds 90% of the time and if this is the other 10% I want to talk more post-game and also like. tbh I don't really feel like solving around that possibility
Agreed with 95% of this
In post 613, the worst wrote:wrt Keyser being the nk what jumps to mind right away
1) I don't THINK he townread Irrelephant11
2) he didn't like Floofz and liked my just out of rvs scumcase on him
3) he didn't interact with my reassessment of Floofz that I recall
4) he was disputed and not obvtown
5) he was off wagon

kinda falling flat on my face here but eh
we lynch Floofz 100% of the time because even if he's town I don't want that kinda WIFOM in 3v2
1) He had paranoia about me/teacher but other than that..?
2) Agreed
3) Agreed
4) Wait really? I was pretty sure he was mostly agreed upon as town.
5) Good point
In post 614, the worst wrote:soulread 2 scum on wagon bee tee dubz
This is not what I was feeling but it's interesting you say so...
Oh wait jk I just went back to check the wagon and I misremembered you as on-wagon and teacher as off-wagon. Yeah this might be true, actually. (as an aside, despite wanting to townread teacher last game day, I remember him having this super-hard WIM game-solve mode for both games I played that he was town in, and I super don't see that here)
In post 615, the worst wrote:if my soul is correct we nuke teacher after floofz
if my soul is incorrect Shoshin is probably even MORE ridiculously good than I thought she was, and also I am very bad at reading newbies

I don't wanna townread Relly rn but he's kinda floating out of my scumdar. unsure if concerning or I'm finally being good at mafia
We need to sort Krazy first I think
Still never shoshin
Not sure what the last part means. Or rather, I know that you're saying you don't scumread me, but why is it the case that you want to scumread me but don't?
In post 616, the worst wrote:just one question before I finally descend into true paranoia madness: is Krazy scum who thought I would be mislynchable because the last time he saw me in action I didn't give a fuck abt mafia and did he expect to resolve his paranoiablock via ascending his read on Shoshin (who is objectively obviously town) and descending his read on me?

free hugs to anyone who can parse this for me bc paranoia is real
This is an interesting theory... Why did he townread me again? I just accepted it because it's accurate but I can't remember any real reasons...
In post 617, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Hello
VOTE: Shoshin
No. Vote someone else or get lynched.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

*sigh*
I wish I had unvoted on my v/la prodge vote

teacher, xwing, krazy, I need you three to sort each other. Thx <3
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

everyone come play
also if you're town, be angry at sheep (this way I will know you are town)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 557, Krazy wrote:
In post 85, Irrelephant11 wrote:UNVOTE:
shoot this is micro, not mini
sorry for L-1
or wait is shoshin l-1 idk

I think Carmen is town because it reminds me of skitter interacting with you for the first time
I think Keyser is town because I liked his gif and I want him to be town
In post 158, Irrelephant11 wrote:let me think, teach is on me, sheep on krazy, keyser on teach, shoshin on teach
okay great
vote Carmen
love the sheep, interested in the development on the read of Carmen. I want to say I townlean just because this type of 180 is something I see waaaaaay more often from town
In post 281, Irrelephant11 wrote:sheep let's talk about Carmen and teacher
pretend one of them has to be scum and help me figure out which it is
townlean
these were Krazy's reasons to townlean me and they're fine I guess
I want my instinct that there's always a scum between Carmen/Sheep to be right
Can it just be teacher/Sheep? Let's examine
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I did a double ISO of Sheep and teach

Spoiler:
In post 17, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
In post 12, Shoshin wrote:What's scummy about lying?
VOTE: SHOSHIN

STOP TRYING TO START THE GAME
Still more scummy than not
In post 66, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
In post 64, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
In post 61, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:SHOSHIN DO YOU STILL SCUMREAD ME
I feel like I've seen tilted town and scum have this reaction to Shoshin in equal measure
The caps here being a gimmick, I'm leaning towards the latter
In post 130, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:THE WORST IS SHOSHIN ALWAYS OVER-DEFENSIVE
In post 133, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Yes, Irrelephant11?
In post 135, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:OK
UNVOTING
This progression was like slightly towny, but boy does sheep flip flop on this later
In post 168, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:SHOSHIN ITS REALLY HARD TO TOWNREAD YOU WHEN YOU MAKE POSTS LIKE 2042
tinfoil theory: Sheep *is* actually metadiving, but his results are mostly in the scum thread (trying to figure out who to mislynch), and this was a slip of that.
Note to self: Potentially it's possible to check this by seeing if Shoshin has any interesting 2042's - if I'm ever realllll bored
In post 178, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
In post 175, Carmen wrote:
In post 170, the worst wrote:Why is this town indicative why does it fit into town!Flufflez' trajectory and mindset?
It's town indicative because town usually look through people's games to try to figure them out more than scum do.
THEY DO?
hm, reinforces the tinfoil theory but eh
In post 194, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:MY JOKE BROKE. KEYSER SÖZE HAS GLORIOUS GAMESOLVING. PROACTIVELY GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE.
Strong townread on Keyser is +rand scum-indicative based on Keyser's death (too hard to turn around on)
otoh if scum are the only ones sharing scumreads of Keyser that's a pretty good kill too
In post 202, teacher wrote:I will consider policying FWS if nothing strikes me on the readthrough. Please use regular caps? Pretty please? I hear there is free bread on offer.
Interesting that this gets through to sheep (though not immediately)
Tinfoil theory #2: teacher pressured sheep to drop the caps in the scum thread so he wouldn't have to go through with this/reference it ever again
In post 209, teacher wrote:
In post 73, the worst wrote: also down to policy flooflez with extreme prejudice
Why was mine a wolfy pop in but this wasnt?
Still a bad post, interesting that it's kinda a chainsaw for sheep
In post 220, teacher wrote:Alright, Im through 219. Time for the effort-post catchup. The popin questions from the readthrough still stand.

Elephant -- I will be paranoid of him ever since he cakewalked our first game on site as scum (cf. -Nauci). But this game from him feels different than the one time we played together recently. I found it interesting that immediately after the naked and unannounced L-1, he claimed an inno on Sho (). The Elephant I know tracks votes better than this. As a result, the catchup VC in felt a bit forced as well. On the other hand, I liked 's explanation for the take on Carmen, a slot I am being pinged by. Mostly, I want you to talk about . I found the reads on Shoshin and Keyser off at the time, but they may be based on Meta I dont know. Please to explain? Pure null.

Me -- dirtbag.

Keyser -- I liked the early tone of GIFS and , though I cant explain why. I found the unannounced L-1 concerning, especially with the later request for no quicklynch, so am interested in
The Worst
explaining why it would be a townread. As for Keyser himself, I echo Xwing's question of what was giving you wolfy vibes about that slot as of ? The naked vote on me seems a bit much of a reaction to what was admittedly a forced post, and potentially an early jump to an incipient wagon. While I liked later posts (145, 148, 171), on balance I think this slot is posting alot without providing much. Null scum within rand.

Krazy -- AFK getting no attention for it.

Carmen -- A similar read to Keyser. There is more I like here, such as the early interactions with Shoshin in 46 and 53. I am seeing some effort to sort, but am not sure I buy the sorting that results -- the townread on Sheep from asking for a Wiki, and the scumread on elephant both seem pretty empty. I certainly dont think you can call Elephant's ISO totally devoid of content, and am not sure I buy that Sheep actually wanted to metadive. pure null.

Shoshin -- my hardest slot. By far the most content, but almost entirely self-focused. Others say that this type of defensiveness is consistent with meta. I had a scumread as of 107, but have questions about the wagon. The first RVS wagon is almost never the lynch for the day, because people have a slight psychological block about returning to where they first voted. I am confident (by both statistics and gut) that there was one scum on the wagon at the time. I am not as confident for what this means about Shoshin's own slot -- whether it was distancing or not. The most pro-town thing I am seeing so far is 166's case on FWS. Shoshin, can you provide analysis on other players completely ignoring their read on you for the time being?

Fluffy -- The caps are an eyesore, but Im liking the material there. The interchange in 177 and 178 in particular seems guided by a true effort to sort. Why did you call this (on page 3 just hours after opening) a slow early game ()?

Xwing -- was troubled that an apparent newb knew enough to tell the mod in the confirmatory PM that they were VLA weekends, until I read that they had played three newbs already. This is my hardest townread from 94 and 124. I also think 186 is rich with potential associative tells if I need to reexamine this.

The Worst -- my second hardest townread. Why did you not mention elephant in ? Can you speak more on your solve, because if it involves your Dayvig proposal it is off. I also want to know more about the Keyser town (from the L-1 and the naked vote on me).
teacher has referenced this post as *so obviously* stating that either me or Carmen is scum. I definitely don't read those words anywhere in here? Am I missing something?
Also read of fluffy sheep is definitely not anti-partner in any way. "liking the material"/"guided by a true effort to sort"/weak question is super easy svs material. If anything this is maybe weak svs read for someone I thought had a more impressive scum game (teacher)? But that's too generous a read I feel, especially in a micro where most players would go for easy interactions with scum partners as long as they think they can get a couple mislynches (bussing not being as helpful as in, say, a large).
In post 237, teacher wrote:
In post 228, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 225, teacher wrote:If forced to vote, it would be Keyser, but Id rather not park when I might not be back.
Strange
... trying to connect me as your partner eh? :shifty:

Why not vote here? I'm your strongest scum read... I am in no danger of being hammered... don't you want to see me under pressure?

Catching up now.
Not confident and n returning for 48 and have a stronger joint sr (Ie at least 1 is wolf) on CarmenElephant than on iso you.
Still don't see any explanation anywhere for this MUST HAVE ONE SCUM read of the two of us. Reads as setting up for post-Carmen-mislynch, tbh.
In post 249, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:After a long (30 seconds) of consideration I have decided to use normal case.
Refer to tinfoil theory #2 (this happened shortly after a teacher post, meaning teacher was probably online to discuss this. Man if my tinfoil theories are correct this game.......)
In post 283, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
In post 281, Irrelephant11 wrote:sheep let's talk about Carmen and teacher
pretend one of them has to be scum and help me figure out which it is
Out of the two, I feel like teacher is the more likely scum? Carmen could go either way but teacher's 202 is very poor and nothing else seems to pull him back up.
Kinda over-scumreads teacher, imo. I think this is slightly partner indicative.
In post 350, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Screw this I'm voting Shoshin
Vote: Shoshin
I've made this post as scum. I've never made it as town
I think the reason why is "screw this" sorta pre-emptively answers the "wow that was unexpected why did you do that?" with "I just felt like it in the moment, it's super natural of me"
whereas if town's reads change suddenly because of paranoia they usually reference their paranoia or just don't explain (so as to get a reaction out of the person they think might be scum)
In post 509, teacher wrote:Im now the AFK along with Krazy, and you have my apologies because I hate that normally. I slept for 12 hours when I intended to play last night. Im judging a debate tourney today but will get in action between rounds and definitely tonight as Im rested.

My reads have gotten stronger on town TW. A little weaker on Xwing simply from coasting when they are vla weekends and didnt seem to do much after securing a townread on Thur and Fri, but I still think the contentful posts ring townie. FWS has moved way down for me, Key has moved way up. Im at the point where my pool is Krazy, Elephant, Carmen, FWS.

Im still conflicted on Carmen and Elephant. Im locked that there is a scum there, but I want to double ISO for more confidence on which one. To be clear, my pure nulls on both were thinking one must be scum but not having strong pings on which one. Im also hesistant on reading Elephant because I have a genuine like for him as a person - I like how the game isnt personal for him. In my three games with him, Ive also misread him three times, so have little confidence on my ability to read his playstyle.

In addition to that double ISO, Im going to do a game search for Krazy, because I think reactions to that AFK may be informative. I want that slot to play the weekend like they said they would, and the two Friday posts seem like posting just to post without content or taking stances.
"sorry for afk, here's my excuse"/"if one of these two townies flips town, lynch the other" both come from scum more than town imo
Still don't know why teacher thinks there has to be a scum between me and Carmen, or how he's "locked" on that (no second thoughts, after being afk and not having time to sort properly?)
Also his little thing about how he likes me and that makes it harder to read me kinda sounds like hedging his scumread so he can both push me and be allowed to be wrong
Also strong townread on Keyser similarly is +rand scum indicative because Keyser death (honestly it reads like "well we've decided to kill Keyser tonight")
with the same caveat from before that this is only true dependent on others' reads of Keyser I have yet to double check
In post 516, teacher wrote:
In post 505, Shoshin wrote:carmen thoughts.
Sold. These were quite convincing.
Really, these were convincing??? I didn't think so
In post 525, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
Shoshin wrote:I'm about as serious as I could be at this point, Invis. Voting on policy for behaviors outside this game seems like the most pro-scum thing so far, plus I wanted to start building a wagon since everyone was splitting the votes.
Another thing that Shosh did in this game that she did in another game.
In post 529, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Ok.
I finished reading/skimming Shosh's iso in the games the worst provided and that makes me feel better.
UNVOTE:
Back to townreading shoshin because meta (as he should)
In post 549, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
In post 534, Shoshin wrote:Who cares? Just lynch her. She's already refused to claim while at L-1...
Shoshin pls
This, given his later hammer on Carmen, is pretty terrible
In post 556, teacher wrote:I’m pretty into a Carmen sheep team atm.
Hmmm I can't decide if scum teacher would say this about scum sheep
In post 578, teacher wrote:VOTE: Carmen

L-1.

Also willing to go to FWS. Feels like the game is lagging a bit, but likely thats just the weekend absences. Im planning to be around tonight FWIW.
This one is slightly more anti-partner-y than the last, though if sheep had already said in scumtalk he would hammer Carmen at his next opportunity it's meaningless
In post 593, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:
In post 580, the worst wrote:Floofz current read on Shoshin?
Still scum.
"still"..? The unvote earlier made it seem like shoshin was a new townread. This read seems faked all around.
In post 604, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Actually VOTE: carmen
:cool:
Crap, as we all know.
In post 617, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Hello
VOTE: Shoshin
Crappier, given strong meta reasons why shoshin is town. Does D1 really read like scum!shoshin picking out Carmen and leading town to a mislynch?
In post 619, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Sorry for jumping the gun yesterday.
No you're not.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Results: Tinfoil theories abound, and if they're all correct, I've solved the game 200%!
If they're all incorrect, it's still pretty reasonable to call these two partners, though there's isn't much that's totally damning, either.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 568, Keyser Söze wrote:Quick Kray thoughts:

- consistent focus/infatuation with meta analysis (appears their strength, so obviously reliance on it is expected, instead of hiding behind it).
- In no rush to ‘do their thing’ (didn’t feel pressured/self conscious enough to produce content early for the sake of it.)
- Demonstrates no qualms putting two strong/vocal/active players in null (for paranoia/meta reasons)
- I like Kray’s references to how each player sees themselves versus how Kray sees them/the situation
- Even though there is a lot of null in their reads tiers, Kray is not afraid to include frequent reads as definitive as ‘I see this way more often from town’ / ‘town for me’. These observations make me feel better. More of these please (makes you less hedgy, and more direct).

Enough to move Kray out of null.
I think I'll sheep Keyser to town-Krazy
xwing is my new most important sort
Accidental wolf-sider or taking advantage of a split town? that is the question.
also why is xwing using so many ".." this game?
Find out when we return to
Irrelephant talking to himself!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Oh so this turned out to be very easy to find, actually
In post 2042, Shoshin wrote:2037 is a fine post, the worst. Reality shouldn't be scumreading me and her reasons for doing so are bullshit.
Let's kill sheep now because my tinfoil theory #1 is less tinfoil now and more "probably accurate theory"
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Spoiler: If anyone needs a reminder for why the above is scum-indicative for SHEEP
In post 26, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:I will now proceed to do a deep and informative meta delve of all the players in the game
In post 27, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:I'm done and it turns out the worst and Shoshin are the scumteam
In post 97, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:FREAKING OUT OVER GETTING VOTED IS STILL PRETTY SCUMMY
In post 128, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:I WILL NOT STOP
ALSO
SHOSHIN PLEASE KEEP YOUR WIKI PAGE UP TO DATE
In post 130, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:THE WORST IS SHOSHIN ALWAYS OVER-DEFENSIVE
In post 168, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:SHOSHIN ITS REALLY HARD TO TOWNREAD YOU WHEN YOU MAKE POSTS LIKE 2042
In post 173, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:I MEAN 149

[pretends he's unfamiliar with shoshin's meta so he can scumread her] [accidentally lets slip that he had already read the parts of shoshin's meta that show why nothing she's done here is scummy]
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

man I'm so sad I have to go now you're all gonna super enjoy how I solved the game for you above
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

:O
Just noticed -

H
A
P
P
Y
S
C
U
M
D
A
Y
E
W
O
!!
*quack*
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 am

Post by xwing »

In post 599, the worst wrote:I actually want to hammer Carmen.
[snip]
was this statement true, or were you trying to test something, or a lil bit of both?
In post 619, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:Sorry for jumping the gun yesterday.
errrr no..i gave shoshin a hard time simply for *wanting* to hammer someone who was implying a PR..what more to someone who *actually* hammered with like 6+ days left to discuss.. :facepalm: anyway you're at L-1 soooo there's that..
why? what's with the hammer?
In post 644, Irrelephant11 wrote::O
Just noticed -

H
A
P
P
Y
S
C
U
M
D
A
Y
E
W
O
!!
*quack*
happy scum day tw!!

..to be continued..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:46 am

Post by xwing »

In post 635, Irrelephant11 wrote:*sigh*
I wish I had unvoted on my v/la prodge vote

teacher, xwing, krazy, I need you three to sort each other. Thx <3
quick version:

teacher

1. liked his catch-up post, i read it as effort to sort everyone in the game..i think i mentioned this somewhere already..
2. kinda drops off near the end, might be coz of IRL stuff i dunno..
3. noted that he promised to get back on but didnt, might be coz the thread got locked before he had the chance to talk, could be busy..i dunno..giving benefit of the doubt..
4. i thought his theory on people shading his slot as scummy theory interesting..but need to hear more from him..

krazy

1. dislike early posts..got nothing to go with those..
2. dislike meta links..felt LAMIST..i dont expect everyone (i wont, honestly) to read up lots of past games to sort people, i believe in reading people in the actual game itself, though i understand that some people are good at meta and stuff, and it has some weight to a certain degree..but i've never played with all the others so it seems like a waste of time (for me anyway)..
3. i like that he put in effort to sort everyone after those early nothing posts..but i need to hear more from him too..

i feel they are both null/town to me..but if you want me to pick one over the other, i felt like krazy did more sorting than teacher in the overall game..
In post 640, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 568, Keyser Söze wrote:Quick Kray thoughts:

- consistent focus/infatuation with meta analysis (appears their strength, so obviously reliance on it is expected, instead of hiding behind it).
- In no rush to ‘do their thing’ (didn’t feel pressured/self conscious enough to produce content early for the sake of it.)
- Demonstrates no qualms putting two strong/vocal/active players in null (for paranoia/meta reasons)
- I like Kray’s references to how each player sees themselves versus how Kray sees them/the situation
- Even though there is a lot of null in their reads tiers, Kray is not afraid to include frequent reads as definitive as ‘I see this way more often from town’ / ‘town for me’. These observations make me feel better. More of these please (makes you less hedgy, and more direct).

Enough to move Kray out of null.
I think I'll sheep Keyser to town-Krazy
xwing is my new most important sort
Accidental wolf-sider or taking advantage of a split town? that is the question.
also why is xwing using so many ".." this game?
i find this segment insightful..please talk to yourself more.. :D
1. why do you think it's wise to sheep keyser when sorting krazy (other than the flip of course)?
2. how do you determine what's your important sort?
3. go question..
4. you only noticed just now? :lol: you can refer to our past completed game..hope it's not annoying for anyone though..
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 am

Post by the worst »

alright fine rel can be town
that's a fine point. I feel like teacher's scumgame relies on producing just enough to smell solvey and duck the PoE which is his exact approach to this game... {Fws, teacher} feels like a really easy solve but like. if town have all been super scummy and the scumteam is like "super meta shattering Shoshin" + Krazy or something I think we just lose anyway......
In post 644, Irrelephant11 wrote::O
Just noticed -

H
A
P
P
Y
S
C
U
M
D
A
Y
E
W
O
!!
*quack*
thank you <3
xwing wrote: happy scum day tw!!
thank you <3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 646, xwing wrote:teacher
1. liked his catch-up post, i read it as effort to sort everyone in the game..i think i mentioned this somewhere already..
2. kinda drops off near the end, might be coz of IRL stuff i dunno..
3. noted that he promised to get back on but didnt, might be coz the thread got locked before he had the chance to talk, could be busy..i dunno..giving benefit of the doubt..
4. i thought his theory on people shading his slot as scummy theory interesting..but need to hear more from him..

krazy
1. dislike early posts..got nothing to go with those..
2. dislike meta links..felt LAMIST..i dont expect everyone (i wont, honestly) to read up lots of past games to sort people, i believe in reading people in the actual game itself, though i understand that some people are good at meta and stuff, and it has some weight to a certain degree..but i've never played with all the others so it seems like a waste of time (for me anyway)..
3. i like that he put in effort to sort everyone after those early nothing posts..but i need to hear more from him too..

i feel they are both null/town to me..but if you want me to pick one over the other, i felt like krazy did more sorting than teacher in the overall game..
just parsing the language here and I'm a bit surprised by your
outcome

can you talk me through what parts of your numbered points on each player has you reaching a net nulltown read on both of them? I feel like there should be something more alignment indicative (and if not we should be able to find something more alignment indicative so we can lynch teh scumz! :D)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 am

Post by xwing »

i had a town lean on teacher at the start..people didnt like his catch-up post for some reason but i actually liked it enough to give him a town-lean..im not sure if his slight inactivity should be noted, but it's something that negatively affected my read of his slot, so i want to hear more from him..usually, when people in my games promise to do something but they don't, they turn out to be scum buying for time..but i'd rather still give them the benefit of the doubt at this stage coz he did mention prior that he's got some IRL stuff..

krazy is a slot i would like to think is town..he's been meta-diving/sorting people which is pretty townie..i just can't shake off the gut feeling on the meta links posts..i know he explained why he did it and all (and maaaaaaybe it can be for everyone's benefit as well if we're too lazy to click on each name and see their completed games)..but it just felt LAMIST to me, and i havent really encountered any player who does these kinds of things (maybe meta-ing for a particular person in question or in a hot seat, but certainly not every slot)..that's why i wanna see more from him..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”