fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:59 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 630, Nahdia wrote:the wisdom is that fwog is mafia.
and fenraiser is towny
and im coming around on cakez being maybe town also. his progression on BR is good and while i dont agree with the logic on his norway push, it feels like genuine hunting. i think scum!cakez would deathroll it more. can see the gears turning there better.
on the other hand is a transparent scum reaction.

@drew do you always scumhunt by looking for "slips"? I am being highkey triggered by your play bc normally i consider calling things slips which arent a scumtell, but i feel like you've been doing it so much that maybe we just have different definitions of those words?

i will lynch manatee. is bad (the second point about the omgus). it's not an illogical point, but i dont buy that manatee is a paragon of logic that believes anything not perfectly rational is scummy.
>Fwog is mafia
>I want to lynch Manatee

:thinking:
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 646, osuka wrote:I'm definitely not going to
Also not going to be up
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 650, fwogcarf wrote:
and fenraiser is towny
and im coming around on cakez being maybe town also. his progression on BR is good and while i dont agree with the logic on his norway push, it feels like genuine hunting. i think scum!cakez would deathroll it more. can see the gears turning there better.

@drew do you always scumhunt by looking for "slips"? I am being highkey triggered by your play bc normally i consider calling things slips which arent a scumtell, but i feel like you've been doing it so much that maybe we just have different definitions of those words?

i will lynch manatee. is bad (the second point about the omgus). it's not an illogical point, but i dont buy that manatee is a paragon of logic that believes anything not perfectly rational is scummy.
>Fwog is mafia
>I want to lynch Manatee

Honestly that is pretty weird. Nahdia, why not push a fwog lynch if that's who you think is most likely scum?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Umlaut »

Re. deadline, time basically has no meaning for me now so there's no problem with my being up late to ensure a lynch goes through.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:05 am

Post by ManateeDude »

my sleep schedule is already awful I can be up at any hour
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 653, Umlaut wrote:Re. deadline, time basically has no meaning for me now so there's no problem with my being up late to ensure a lynch goes through.
put it this way, I'd like to see a lynch in the next 7 hours

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Umlaut »

Then why aren't you voting?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 652, Umlaut wrote:
In post 650, fwogcarf wrote:
and fenraiser is towny

>Fwog is mafia
>I want to lynch Manatee

Honestly that is pretty weird. Nahdia, why not push a fwog lynch if that's who you think is most likely scum?
there is less than a day and the IC is callng them town.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

people were talking about compromising on manatee. i looked at manatee. i decided i agree.

posts like this are why fwog are scum tho.willfully ignoring the obvious in order to support a scumread. same thing i pointed out as in .
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

$10 says if i had started pushing fwog harder, fwog would have hopped in and said "look at nahdia trying to form a counterwagon with less than a day left!!!1! anti-town behavior!!!"

-Zaphkael, 2020
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:15 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 658, Nahdia wrote:people were talking about compromising on manatee. i looked at manatee. i decided i agree.

posts like this are why fwog are scum tho.willfully ignoring the obvious in order to support a scumread. same thing i pointed out as in .
what obvious point did i ignore
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 659, Nahdia wrote:$10 says if i had started pushing fwog harder, fwog would have hopped in and said "look at nahdia trying to form a counterwagon with less than a day left!!!1! anti-town behavior!!!"
Not sure how you propose to decide who wins that bet but okay.

Do you think I'm scum too? I picked that up and also pushed you on it so I must have also missed this obvious thing.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 657, Nahdia wrote:there is less than a day and the IC is callng them town.
I was going to say the timing doesn't work right on this but then I looked and it does, so... fine
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 660, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 658, Nahdia wrote:people were talking about compromising on manatee. i looked at manatee. i decided i agree.

what obvious point did i ignore
the thing. i literally. just explained.

holy shit. sorry im like, really angry right now. for outside reasons. but i dont know how to even respond to this.
In post 661, Umlaut wrote:
In post 659, Nahdia wrote:$10 says if i had started pushing fwog harder, fwog would have hopped in and said "look at nahdia trying to form a counterwagon with less than a day left!!!1! anti-town behavior!!!"
Not sure how you propose to decide who wins that bet but okay.

Do you think I'm scum too? I picked that up and also pushed you on it so I must have also missed this obvious thing.
no i guess not. okay maybe from an outside perspective it's not as obvious. but to explain my perspective.

fwog is scum. but pushing him has gotten nowhere all day. and the IC says theyre town. and there's one day left. and frankly, i DO think it will be anti-town for me to try and create a counterwagon with 24 hours left. and i do think manatee is a perfectly fine lynch, which other people were discussing at that moment. it's not as if i pulled a random name out of a hat. there was discussion of compromising due to the deadline, and i am on board with compromising.

fuck.

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

I can do Manatee; I liked that sorta-case that someone posted a while ago. Frustrated that fwog is not getting pressure. Sus that Nowegian has vanished.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:31 am

Post by fwogcarf »

I legitmately don't understand why you scumread me other than for my nonchalantness
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:32 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 664, SirCakez wrote:I can do Manatee; I liked that sorta-case that someone posted a while ago. Frustrated that fwog is not getting pressure. Sus that Nowegian has vanished.
I've been pressured already if you want to look back a couple days.

You scumread Norwegian?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 656, Umlaut wrote:Then why aren't you voting?
because i was voting bob and i dont know where to lynch now

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Umlaut »

Actually, has anyone really stated a townread on fwog besides Titus, or given a case for his being town? It's kind of weird that no one is really defending him and yet he's been so hard to wagon.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 666, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 664, SirCakez wrote:I can do Manatee; I liked that sorta-case that someone posted a while ago. Frustrated that fwog is not getting pressure. Sus that Nowegian has vanished.
I've been pressured already if you want to look back a couple days.

You scumread Norwegian?
yeah but not strongly
I'm worried I'm just misreading their push on me
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 668, Umlaut wrote:Actually, has anyone really stated a townread on fwog besides Titus, or given a case for his being town? It's kind of weird that no one is really defending him and yet he's been so hard to wagon.
Fwog has been as easy to wagon as anyone and just stalled with no significant counter. No one had a reason for SRing them either. This day stalled as a whole.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really see why Manatee is a good wagon.
He voted Cakez with me and it didn't seem like a wagon scum would join no matter if Cakes is scum or town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

??? what why

-Zaphkael, 2020
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 672, Nahdia wrote:??? what why
The wagon never gained a lot of traction compared to other people like Bob. If he was scum he'd probably go there. (Assuming Bob is town due to doctor claim.)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

-
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”