rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ok i guess ill worship Judea-Christian Angels
trust in ABR for the moment. but not happy that we have to follow him blindly for a while.

orlolan case is pretty strong for active lurking or active avoiding the game. needs more votes, explain himself, and claim.

and then ill,
unvote
vote:CryMeARiver
(ortolan)
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Parama »

*sigh* I'll go with Tar's whatever information. But note to Tar: you forgot the shift <_<
BACK TO ELSCOUTA I GO ESPECIALLY SINCE HE'S LURKING NOW
unvote, vote: totallynotmafia
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

I see not too much has happened since I left.
@Nik: No, I vote whoever I'm voting for

Unvote
Vote: Ortolan

I'll be sending my worship target.

@Fate: Was that execution for real or is that a stupid joke?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Plum »

*headdesk*
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Beholder »

Day 1, Vote Count 10

The Crumbling Waste

Within the core of Sanctuary the remnants begin their struggle anew...

1 Starbuck ( 1 ) -
2 Faraday ( 0 ) -
3 Albert B. Rampage ( 0 ) -
4 manho ( 0 ) -
5 dramonic ( 0 ) - Ortolan, S_B
6 chronopie ( 0 ) -
7 Fate ( 2 ) - Elscouta
8 ooba ( 0 ) - DTM
9 Mighty Orbots ( 1 ) -
10 Parama ( 1 ) -
11 Plum ( 0 ) -
12 totallynotmafia ( 0 ) - Parama
13 SaintKerrigan ( 0 ) - Tar
14 Elscouta ( 1 ) -
15 DarkStalker ( 1 ) - CryMeARiver, SaintKerrigan
16 Snow_Bunny ( 1 ) - Starbuck, manho, ooba
17 Nikanor ( 2 ) -
18 Mina ( 2 ) -
19 SpyreX ( 0 ) -
20 Katy ( 0 ) -
21 Tarhalindur ( 0 ) -
22 Percy ( 0 ) - Percy
23 Kairyuu ( 0 ) - Iece
24 rajrhcpfreak ( 1 ) - Rampage, DarkStalker
25 CryMeARiver ( 1 ) - Fate, Mina, Plum, SpyreX, totallynotmafia, Nikatar, Chroniepie, raj
26 Iecerint ( 2 ) - Mighty Mighty Mighty Orbots
27 Ortolan ( 9 ) - Faraday, Dramonic
28 DTMaster ( 1 ) -

Votes Required to Lynch: 15
Not Voting: 2
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Plum »

Oh wait, never mind that last bit. Forgot that Dram's not Deliriated. Still and all.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:19 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Can't exactly mae a content post right now, I'm on a small phone, but I sent my worship vote for the Egyptians based on a piece of info that mr mod sent me with my pm and the fact that I was a town role.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Zorblag »

@Albert B. Rampage, I assume that you're opposed to people not choosing any of the pantheons to worship when you're making your recommendation. Did you take the no worship option into account when making your list?

@Tarhindalur, interesting. Did you take into account the action shift with whatever you did that you think clears DTMaster? If not then you probably think that you're clearing Iecerint with whatever you did which would be interesting on it's own. In any case, I do expect that Papa Zito will be moving our vote next time he's about. If leaving it there now was likely to cause harm I'd move it but I think we're fine for now.

@Plum, Papa Zito and I have talked some about Mina in our quick topic and we do agree that she's much more likely to be town than scum at this point. She's trying to figure out what's going on in a complicated game while also showing awareness that we don't want scum to simply know what people's roles are from the outset for the most part. The questions are in areas that are potentially important to know about and the general level of of attention to detail is pretty good. She doesn't need to be drawing as much attention to herself as she is. On the whole we think that package is much more likely to come from a town player. A concise answer would be pretty sure.

I singled out Ortolan's entrance rather than DTMaster's because Ortolan was the one who said that the reasons for his entrance shouldn't be discussed. That's not a very satisfying answer; eventually we will definitely what to know why we've added players in the game. DTMaster has been the focus since then largely because he's been about and doing things that both Papa Zito and I haven't liked.

@DTMaster, we're focused on the post restriction largely because neither of us particularly believe it. I don't know why you'd assume that everyone would think that a violation would result in a removal of powers; there's really no one standard that I know of that gets applied to broken PR's. Actually, according to you, now that you've violated it (at least twice) you now say that you've gotten a warning and are no longer able to talk in a QT. Neither of those is the least bit verifiable to the rest of us which sort of goes against this:
DTMaster in 178 wrote:Oh well, if I get a rules infraction it'll confirm my PR. Cunts. Onwards to the scum hunting.
I also see posts 280, 542 and 543 lack cursing? Are we supposed to take it that the latter two were counted as a single post for some reason?

@dramonic, you seem to have objected to potential hydra play in a pretty reasonable way so I'll respond to you about it. Papa Zito and I aren't going to clear everything in our quick topic before we post in this thread so there won't be a complete sync of ideas in the game thread. On the other hand, we are discussing the major issues and we won't be having huge arguments in the thread. In the case of Papa Zito fixing his early vote for Tarhalindur (who hadn't posted at the time) rather than voting for rajrhcpfreak after I said he'd make a fine early wagon based on what little I'd seen the reactions that we're getting seem overblown. I've got no trouble with people calling us on disagreements where we're pulling in different directions and distracting the town but this is a case of pretty minor reads and early votes (and we've only got one to cast no matter how many people we find tempting to vote for between us.)

@totallynotmafia, you've pretty claim affiliation in some way with one of the pantheons. Do you know which players are in that pantheon at this point? I think I should know the answer based on what others are saying about other things but I'd like to have you confirm it.

@SpyreX, I think that it's pretty clear what Mina is trying to say in terms of daytalking in quick topics. At least I think it should be to anyone who isn't in a quick topic. It's fascinating that you say you're not in a quick topic and also seem not to be getting what she's about. Or do I misunderstand your level of understanding?

@Mina, as far as suspicions go I think ortolan is a reasonable place to look (conveneintly enough), SaintKerrigan's Post 488 raises alarms for me (he apparently thinks that Fate looks scummy but won't be interested in voting for him) and he's spent a huge portion of his effort focused on how worship votes work compared to scumhunting, Parama appears to be defending me for reasons that I can't see which I don't trust. I don't see much reason to like Chronopie's play at this point so he'd make my list as well. From what I see in our quicktopic it looks like I'm a bit more leery of Iecerint than Papa Zito is and at this point I'd put him behind the other four I mentioned anyhow so that's fine. There are also a number of people who just haven't been about enough: CryMeARiver; Kairyuu*; Snow_Bunny.

*Kairyuu has pretty decent reasons for not being about and is being replaced but I do still need to see more from that spot to come to any conclusions.

@Elscouta, as Papa Zito said, there really wasn't anything worth replying to in your post 331. On the whole it seems you've got curious ideas about what filler is and what would or wouldn't be worth talking about and you seem to be focused on us for what I think are unimpressive reasons but I'm waiting to see what you'll do now that nothing much is coming of it.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Beholder, terribly sorry about that last post. This is a repost from the correct account if you'd like to delete the first one. If that happens you might as well delete this note at the start as well.

@Albert B. Rampage, I assume that you're opposed to people not choosing any of the pantheons to worship when you're making your recommendation. Did you take the no worship option into account when making your list?

@Tarhindalur, interesting. Did you take into account the action shift with whatever you did that you think clears DTMaster? If not then you probably think that you're clearing Iecerint with whatever you did which would be interesting on it's own. In any case, I do expect that Papa Zito will be moving our vote next time he's about. If leaving it there now was likely to cause harm I'd move it but I think we're fine for now.

@Plum, Papa Zito and I have talked some about Mina in our quick topic and we do agree that she's much more likely to be town than scum at this point. She's trying to figure out what's going on in a complicated game while also showing awareness that we don't want scum to simply know what people's roles are from the outset for the most part. The questions are in areas that are potentially important to know about and the general level of of attention to detail is pretty good. She doesn't need to be drawing as much attention to herself as she is. On the whole we think that package is much more likely to come from a town player. A concise answer would be pretty sure.

I singled out Ortolan's entrance rather than DTMaster's because Ortolan was the one who said that the reasons for his entrance shouldn't be discussed. That's not a very satisfying answer; eventually we will definitely what to know why we've added players in the game. DTMaster has been the focus since then largely because he's been about and doing things that both Papa Zito and I haven't liked.

@DTMaster, we're focused on the post restriction largely because neither of us particularly believe it. I don't know why you'd assume that everyone would think that a violation would result in a removal of powers; there's really no one standard that I know of that gets applied to broken PR's. Actually, according to you, now that you've violated it (at least twice) you now say that you've gotten a warning and are no longer able to talk in a QT. Neither of those is the least bit verifiable to the rest of us which sort of goes against this:
DTMaster in 178 wrote:Oh well, if I get a rules infraction it'll confirm my PR. Cunts. Onwards to the scum hunting.
I also see posts 280, 542 and 543 lack cursing? Are we supposed to take it that the latter two were counted as a single post for some reason?

@dramonic, you seem to have objected to potential hydra play in a pretty reasonable way so I'll respond to you about it. Papa Zito and I aren't going to clear everything in our quick topic before we post in this thread so there won't be a complete sync of ideas in the game thread. On the other hand, we are discussing the major issues and we won't be having huge arguments in the thread. In the case of Papa Zito fixing his early vote for Tarhalindur (who hadn't posted at the time) rather than voting for rajrhcpfreak after I said he'd make a fine early wagon based on what little I'd seen the reactions that we're getting seem overblown. I've got no trouble with people calling us on disagreements where we're pulling in different directions and distracting the town but this is a case of pretty minor reads and early votes (and we've only got one to cast no matter how many people we find tempting to vote for between us.)

@totallynotmafia, you've pretty claim affiliation in some way with one of the pantheons. Do you know which players are in that pantheon at this point? I think I should know the answer based on what others are saying about other things but I'd like to have you confirm it.

@SpyreX, I think that it's pretty clear what Mina is trying to say in terms of daytalking in quick topics. At least I think it should be to anyone who isn't in a quick topic. It's fascinating that you say you're not in a quick topic and also seem not to be getting what she's about. Or do I misunderstand your level of understanding?

@Mina, as far as suspicions go I think ortolan is a reasonable place to look (conveneintly enough), SaintKerrigan's Post 488 raises alarms for me (he apparently thinks that Fate looks scummy but won't be interested in voting for him) and he's spent a huge portion of his effort focused on how worship votes work compared to scumhunting, Parama appears to be defending me for reasons that I can't see which I don't trust. I don't see much reason to like Chronopie's play at this point so he'd make my list as well. From what I see in our quicktopic it looks like I'm a bit more leery of Iecerint than Papa Zito is and at this point I'd put him behind the other four I mentioned anyhow so that's fine. There are also a number of people who just haven't been about enough: CryMeARiver; Kairyuu*; Snow_Bunny.

*Kairyuu has pretty decent reasons for not being about and is being replaced but I do still need to see more from that spot to come to any conclusions.

@Elscouta, as Papa Zito said, there really wasn't anything worth replying to in your post 331. On the whole it seems you've got curious ideas about what filler is and what would or wouldn't be worth talking about and you seem to be focused on us for what I think are unimpressive reasons but I'm waiting to see what you'll do now that nothing much is coming of it.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:55 am

Post by manho »

mina's recent posts are really townie. so
unvote

i'll read ortolan later.

and i'll be worshipping Judea-Christian Angels.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

Other stuff later I'm out for most of the day:
Maybe I am. Daytalking isn't SHOCKING REVELATION to me. At all. Definitely not an emphasis on the day part like that meant he was up to no good?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 am

Post by ooba »

@ Iece
- You did follow up on Mina.
- Disagree on the scumMina implies scumO or scumDTM. Do not think a scumMina would even mention this if she knew they were recruited.
- 601 - “He asked which of the players in the QT had a specific rolename, and he told us that we shouldn't worship ABR.” – Did he say you shouldn’t worship as per ABR’s plan or worship ABR as such?
- 666 - “Ooba's switch to voting me when I basically posted an expanded version of his case on CMAR did make me O.o a little.” - I thought I voted only CMAR and Mina the entire game.

@Percy: 527 - I think rule infractions in terms of PR breaking would be sent privately to the player. Why would a mod want to confirm a PR in thread by posting an infraction?

@SK
- SK is right when he says he was only responding to Fate. I retract my wincon slip case on SK.Fate, where’d you get the idea of worship related wincons?

@ Katy
- Lol – everyone who disagrees with my reads are not scummy. Based on my case that Iece\Mina are scum, I looked at other people’s reactions to them. Both posts of yours stood out.
- 623 - “/random gives me 1 so it's Egyptian gods for me.“ – Why not do this in thread?

@Mina – 638 - “Right now, people have accused you of being my partner. You could have made yourself look good by pretending to be swayed by the case on me (you'd left yourself open to it) and voting me to prove we weren't linked, but instead you're keeping your vote on CMAR. Since I know I'm town, this makes you look better. “
Two problems:
- The case linking the both of you happened later. Unless he is a time traveling role, he could not have known this.
- Phrasing: I would have said “accused us of being scumbuddies”. “you being my partner” is a subconscious slip.
I still have a question for you that you never answered.

@CMAR – 681 – Are you softclaiming to try and match your town meta in recent games? :P.

I move SK back to the neutral list. I am not sure of what to make about Iece's info dump. I can see ABR-Iece as people with opposing wincons or something. Not sure where the "Mina is town" vibe is coming from - she's defended against possibly the weakest part (i.e Iece\Mina connections). No reply on the question I asked. And accepting a cognitive dissonance case doesn't make the action less scummy.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@SpyreX, I agree, daytalking in quick topics shouldn't on it's own be surprising. I don't think anyone in the game should think it is. And yet Mina seems to be emphasizing the daytalking in a surprised manner. Unless you think that she's a completely oblivious player (and given the details she's looking at I don't think that's a great assumption) there should be a reason why she'd bring that up the way she did. I can come up with one easy reason to think that right away and it's one that I think anyone not in a quick topic of their own should be able to come up with as well.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Faraday »

Fate wrote:I almost forgot my MUSTILS promise:
ortolan wrote:I don't even care if you're scum anymore, I just want to policy lynch you anyway
POSTED THIS BULL SHIT MAY 27th.

http://www.msutils.net/search.php?poste ... ults=posts
LAST POSTED ON MS:
TODAY 03:53:00

HAS POSTED CONSISTENTLY ALL WEEK-END.

WHY HASN'T THIS GUY MET ROPE YET?
Good question. Although I do hate to leave Starbuck...

Unvote Vote CMAR

I
Also re: tar's role it makes sense, I guess we'll know by day 4 if the mafia godfather is dead or not, even if he hasn't fully flipped so that could be useful.

The Iec stuff is interesting. To me it looks like 3rd party roles trying to steer the worship mechanic in a certain direction.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Beholder »

Albatross replaces Kairyuu as of this post.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Elscouta »

V/LA Notice : Serious real life issues have been impairing my access and will probably continue to impair it until Thursday. I apologize to everyone.

Noted.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Albatross »

Hi.
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Albatross »

There are more words in this thread than a medium length novel. Synopsis of events please?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Fate »

Every action and vote gets shifted down to player slots, so please

VOTE CMAR

to join the current win wagon on Ortolan scum.

Worship one of
Eygpt
Judeo-Christian
Old Gods

tonight because ABR has a secret infoz.

Tahralindur is a Mafia Usurper that is Bulletproof and if he hasn't lynched the GF by D3 he's gone.
Fate is supposedly a day+night Jester
Spyrex is a god who is causing the shift
DTM is Hitgirl with a supposed post restriction to curse every other word, who knows there is a GF in this game also.
Iecrint is a dinosaur who has a QT and is fucking weird

SK, CMAR, Dramonic, etc. are scum as well, we get to them tomorrow.

Any questions?

Oh and if you're gonna "random" vote a god like all these other fucktards put your money on Old Gods to fix Spyrex.

Which brings me to:

ALL THESE EGYPT+CHRISTIAN WORSHIPS MADE BY LESS THAN STELLAR NAMES MAKE ME ITCH. TELL ME WHY YOU DID NOT WORSHIP OLD GODS TO FLIP SPY INTO SOMETHING AWESOME.

Yeah I'll be voting Old Godsx2
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Fate »

manho wrote:mina's recent posts are really townie. so
unvote

i'll read ortolan later.

and i'll be worshipping Judea-Christian Angels.
^^This is the kind of bullshit I was referencing in my last post.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Albatross »

K.

vote:CMAR

Spyrex, do you know exactly what the benefit would be for people worshiping the Old Gods? (I don't need to know what it is, just if you know it.)
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Albatross »

Forget that question. I am dumb.
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Albatross »

I would also prefer if people don't worship the judea-christians.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Fate »

Hi Ythan, love at first sight?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Chronopie »

Fate wrote:ALL THESE EGYPT
+CHRISTIAN
WORSHIPS MADE BY LESS THAN STELLAR NAMES MAKE ME ITCH. TELL ME WHY YOU DID NOT WORSHIP OLD GODS TO FLIP SPY INTO SOMETHING AWESOME
Because I want to juice myself. I assume I'm on your less than stellar list. :P
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”