Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 698, Leonshade wrote:
In post 694, PiggyGal15 wrote:You know what?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chimchar
Let's do this.
No comment on that case he just made on you?
Chimchar
Chimchar
Goon
Chimchar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Chimchar »

In post 693, PiggyGal15 wrote:Can we all agree that as awful as my posts may be, they're not as bad as Chimchar?
In post 691, Chimchar wrote:First time Piggy expressed not liking me:
In post 480, PiggyGal15 wrote:Still liking a schadd vote more until we get to hear his thoughts.
Notice "I see where both are coming from" which is an indicator to me it's only a mild read, as she seemed to understand my thought process.
I'm not sure how you interpretted the line I kept, but uhm... no. You were not a mild read, if I hadn't wanted to keep my vote on schadd to pressure him into posting some more, I would have switched my vote.
In post 691, Chimchar wrote:Then after I had not been around at all, now she post this:
In post 661, PiggyGal15 wrote:My biggest SR right now is Chimchar,
reading back over his argument about V/LA with Vegito
, it seems really blown out of proportion, especially with the laidback attitude he has about the rest of the game, his reaction just seems really defensive; I'm pretty sure most people would've just said "lol I was V/LA" and moved on, but Chimchar didn't. However, I don't think he's the ideal lynch for today, considering there's really only one offense he's done and the rest of the reason to vote him is lurking, there's very little info for town to gain from Chimchar's death. So I'll put him on the back burner for now.
Seems like suddenly she doesn't understand where I'm coming from anymore. I don't see the point of bringing it back up either if she wasn't going to try and push me for it. Instead, I get put on the "back burner" and she puts a "scum lean" at L-1 instead. Seems like an attempt to discredit me without committing to it, hoping someone jumps on it so she can quietly hop on.
Not sure how you interpretted the bolded either, but reading things in real time and then reading them over in an ISO can cause a different reading. I always thought the point was overdone regardless of being true, but along with the rest of your posts it looks even worse.
That's funny, because schadd has been dead for a long time and when he died, you did a VC analysis kinda thing that eventually turned into a vote on DD. If I was such a strong scumread for you, why didn't you vote me as soon as schadd died?

It's also convenient you picked out the argument between me and Vegito to reread again, at the moment the wagon on you was at L-2.

What's different about how you read the argument between me and Vegito? What's scum indicative in it? I have not heard you mention any of that.
In memory of Chimchar, Radja's character pick in Survivor: Eon

"My only hope is that someone got AIDS" - Chimchar, Mafia Poisoner
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 700, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 698, Leonshade wrote:
In post 694, PiggyGal15 wrote:You know what?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chimchar
Let's do this.
No comment on that case he just made on you?
:oops: I missed that.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:02 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 701, Chimchar wrote:That's funny, because schadd has been dead for a long time and when he died, you did a VC analysis kinda thing that eventually turned into a vote on DD. If I was such a strong scumread for you, why didn't you vote me as soon as schadd died?

It's also convenient you picked out the argument between me and Vegito to reread again, at the moment the wagon on you was at L-2.

What's different about how you read the argument between me and Vegito? What's scum indicative in it? I have not heard you mention any of that.
Because DD was a stronger scumread than you, obviously.

Wow, it's almost like there's this little thing called motivation which I think you might have heard of since you've finally stopped lurking yourself. Crazy what it can do, eh?
In post 661, PiggyGal15 wrote:it seems really blown out of proportion, especially with the laidback attitude he has about the rest of the game, his reaction just seems really defensive;

You know, it's really telling that the people voting for me aren't even reading my posts. Usually if you think someone is scum you read through what they say several times to really be sure you're not mislynching a fellow townie, especially with two town already dead.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 697, Leonshade wrote:
In post 692, Shadoweh wrote:What a trustworthy and wonderful wagon Piggy has. >_> I would not join that with a ten-foot pole.
On the contrary, the wagon is fine and people are avoiding it for suspicious reasons. Why do you doubt the Piggygal wagon? Per , Socrates, AC and I are townleans, though you express mild, "preemptive" paranoia on AC. You don't seem to have expressed a read on Chimchar at all. The only on left is Ari, whom you voted for in this post:
In post 652, Shadoweh wrote:See, unlike you I actually live to Day 3 because I'm not a bullet-sponge, so I'm more used to it. :P

If Ari's meta is barely posting then he's doing a great job of it, his posts didn't seem to have much in them when I did an iso to see what he was doing in the first place.
I'm pretty sure despite my misgivings I'd prefer him over Piggygal who I think is on a content upswing (even if I agree a DD vote was nonsense, it's the kind of vote that gets you in trouble.)

Mod didn't see me switch? Probably because I used short form.
##Vote: Aristophanes
So the one person you've stated any real suspicion of is the player who's the counterwagon to Piggygal, and even then you've only expressed a mild preference. So I ask you, what about the wagon do you not like?
Uh, Socrates isn't voting Piggy, friend. At least he was not when I posted that. The wagon as of that post was you, AC, Ari and Chimchar. I forgot Chimchar was playing so much that I forgot to mention him with the people I barely remembered playing. I suppose it could be worse but 'wagon made of all the lurkers' is a recipe for disaster, even if there's one person on it I believe in.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 696, Leonshade wrote:
In post 685, Vegito wrote:This is better than a Piggy lynch though so fine
Why don't you want to lynch Piggy?
I've had a townlean on them since their activity has picked up.
In post 696, Leonshade wrote:
In post 685, Vegito wrote:Can I interest you in AC or Chimchar?
Chimchar feels like another lurker lynch. Similar to Ari, though I don't TR Chim like I do Ari. Not a lynch I feel good about.

Why do you scumread AC?
I elaborated on my ChimChar scumread here and I've already relinked this on the very same page as your post here after being asked so to say it's a lurker lynch is either deliberately or intentionally a misrep.

You really need to start reading the game.

Regarding Chara, too hard to find where I've elaborated in my ISO because AC is a very common letter combination. However this very recent post where Chara walks back the townread on Ari just to soft-push the wagon is scumbo as fuck enough on its own to merit rope.
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Goku: YOU MONSTER FRIZBEE!
Frieza: The cake was delicious!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'd honestly rather Rauth than Piggy at this point.

VOTE: Rauth

Last minute, I know. We have a day though!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Vegito »

Ew
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 707, Vegito wrote:Ew
?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Socrates »

Can we muster a last minute lynch on Chimmy?

VOTE: chimchar

I should be at a keyboard in about 2 hours or so. I'll try to articulate more thoughts then.

Vegito:updated thoughts on Aristophanes?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I guess I would be up for Chimchar if other people are. It would be a bit brutal if he's town since we've barely interacted with him.
I thought people got more worked up over cutting this close to deadline in general, I'm still worried claims are going to make this last minute chaotic.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Socrates »

The only compromise lynch at the moment is Piggy, and my heart wouldn't be in that one. And yeah getting to deadline sucks, but we made this lemonade, now we have to drink it.

Get on Chimmy now, so that people can't back off because of a small size.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Vegito »

I have a townlean on Rauth
In post 709, Socrates wrote:Vegito:updated thoughts on Aristophanes?
Better suited for Nacho. I haven't paid much of any attention to the slot.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Vegito »

I gotta head out soon and I likely won't be available until after deadline. I'll text Nacho and see if he can be on for DL though in case our vote needs to be moved.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Socrates »

move your vote to chim and let Nacho yell at you about moving it back.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote Chimchar
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Belisarius »

Official Vote Count 1.24

Vegito: (1)
Prism
Rautherdir: (2)
Chickadee, Aristophanes
Chimchar: (3)
Piggygal15, Socrates, Shadoweh
Piggygal15: (3)
Almost Chara, Leonshade, Chimchar
Aristophanes: (1)
Vegito
Chickadee: (1)
Jesus Christ

Not Voting:
Rautherdir

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-06-12 15:05:00)

Mod Notes:

None
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Vegito »

Vote: Chimchar

The one time Majiffy respects me enough not to change my vote is the one time that I feel comfortable with him changing it.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Vegito »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69912

This is me pushing Ari to get a read on him.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Vegito »

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=70181

This is me pushing Ari to get a read on him.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Vegito »

Alternatively, while Ari joked around a lot in the beginning of Girls <3 Girls, here are differences between the beginning of his play there and the beginning of his play here:
In post 549, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 543, rb wrote:
In post 541, Aristophanes wrote:It's been 4 hours and I'm 21 pages behind...WTF EVERYONE!?!?
just sheep titus
I mean, Titus may be sheepable. Nacho gives me weird vibes up to page 4...

I need to catch up! Will do what I can before I sleep, but I work early tomorrow.
In post 569, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 107, Titus wrote:Not liking Implosion or Nacho.

Something feels off in the early nacho tammy implosion dynamic
Hmm...maybr I will sheep Titus!
She's on the ball so far!

Then again, I've been told that on the ball Titus is scum Titus and moon Titus is town Titus..
In post 896, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 896, rb wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
Hello to you too!

I'm at the page where you successfully broke up the supposed circle her king and where Alisae got some votes.

Should I continue reading or just deal with the now?
In post 1036, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1035, implosion wrote:aristophanes i would quite love it if you could also clarify exactly what was going on with your reads so far, i.e. did you have any reads of any significant strength that you were trying to convey? because i and others have accused you of looking like you're mostly posturing.
Didn't I address this? I am working on reads and seeing how they develop. I made a couple early notes (mostly to myself) and I have not grown them since. I am seeing how people have interacted and making offhand remarks as I do as it helps me feel engaged in the game when I can have a quick laugh and relate to someone while doing more serious work behind the scenes.

I'm really not sure how you see me as posturing right now. I said Titus looked good and so far I agree. I'm just wary when Titus looks good because she does that a lot better as scum. I said Alisae doing the caps thing made me wary because of This Game (And this string of posts in particular) where he used AtE and Caps really well as scum and tricked me into believing him hardcore
In post 3064, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 3061, nancy wrote:Ari how is your townread on Aslan so strong o.O
We just get each other, you know!
Like, I had the worst but feel on Siblings Quarrel when he and Fro99er hydra'd and I never followed it! We were fantastic partners as town in See Neyn Ples Ples! We nice well and I got the townfeelz this game :)
I like the poking on Fro99er thus far, and he's been forgettable from what I have read so far. I need more to call this good or bad though!

I have thoughts, but they're limited atm. Call it posturing if you like. I don't much care.
He engages the game, has believable vibes where he postures and pushes back against me a bit when I was active and in control of the game (I find it unlikely Ari would attack someone he expects to read him as scum when they were in a position like that), and has moments where he shows he's reading the game even if he doesn't mention anything (talks about rb breaking up the circle jerk, etc) - there's even a really nice point where he mentions that he's scumreading me/implosion from early game and follows up on it later. When people tell him he's not putting in work he gets indignant and explains exactly his process which demonstrated for me that he was earnestly trying to catch up, which wasn't a vibe I was getting here.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Vegito »

Contrast that with these moments Ari talked about the game:
In post 103, Aristophanes wrote:Has there been anything AI yet?? I haven't seen anything.

I'll look back and see what I can do! :)
In post 129, Aristophanes wrote:Actually, I don't think Scum gets a post restriction here. They're too obvious and I haven't seen many mods give scum anything that makes them stand out, like, ever?
In post 148, Aristophanes wrote:First quote I forgot I clicked :facepalm:

Socrates has a good point here though!
Loke, that's a seriously weak argument and in that's what _sch_ad_d_ really thinks he should be voting myself and DD as well!
In post 184, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 181, Leonshade wrote:I g-guess I don't see the Socrates *urrp* thing as scummy, more anti-town. Doesn't mean it's not coming fro scum, but not worth a vote.
I don't disagree here tbh.
In post 186, Aristophanes wrote:Leon, I assuke, has to post as if drunk?

I doubt all scum have post restrictions tho. I mean that would be too obvious!
Plus, I don't have one, so it's an impossible theory :P
Where I might expect his early post to have leans or pokes instead it has "ah, nothing alignment indicative I'll try later!". The engagements that he does post seem to contradict each other; first scum don't have post restrictions and then the person who has a post restriction is scummy and then the rest of his content seems to be agreeing/disagreeing; that's what I meant when I said he wasn't trying to make an honest effort to catch up in that there wasn't the same hints to starting to get engaged and trying but just not having enough time as there were in Girls <3 Girls.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Vegito »

His recent content looks better - I haven't done anything more than skim right this second since that's all I have time for but that's a hell of a lot more than I've seen him manage as scum.

Prism is right that I consider him an easy read but easy reads are the best reads to cash in on Day 1; a Day 1 scum lynch tends to swing momentum towards town in a way where it's worth it to take a leap of faith (especially when one person hard pushes the hell out of it). There's also something to be said for interacting with someone who thinks that you can read them - usually there are very indicative moments to be had when watching that person decide if you're scum or not or if you're just having a very rare moment of wrongness; probably not as effective for Ari since I've done it so frequently but I figured there was a better chance than not that he would just roll over if scum.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I don't know... There is something wrong here and I can't figure out what it is, but we need to figure out who we are lynching and since we have too many wagons we need to narrow it down.
So, everyone post two of the following four and those with the most votes will be our lynch pool:
Rautherdir (Yeah I hear people calling for my lynch)
Chimchar
Piggygal15
Aristophanes

The two I would want to see lynched are Piggygal and Chimchar.
Please everyone respond soon, we do not have time to spare if we want to lynch someone today.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Piggygal15
Rautherdir

~A50
[