Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7100 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 7095, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7081, Dunnstral wrote:I think it's clidd but I don't have the motivation to argue for it
But what about us listening to dead town? I’m not risking the wrath of Kanna.
What do you mean? Did Kanna think it was me?
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7101 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 7099, Dunnstral wrote:Bus driver can self target, so it's safe for them to claim vanilla. Mafia didn't know that the vanilla cop would get the name of the person they investigated.
That's not safe. By claiming vanilla, they're restricting themselves to drive themselves each night to not be caught by the vanilla cop. If they did that for whatever reason, the vanilla cop would die earlier than they did.

And alternatively, the bus driver could just claim anything that wasn't vanilla, and then they don't have to worry about being caught or driving themselves (which is what you did).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7102 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7099, Dunnstral wrote:Bus driver can self target, so it's safe for them to claim vanilla. Mafia didn't know that the vanilla cop would get the name of the person they investigated.
We know that didn’t happen D3 and 4. Only day we don’t is N2 but I strongly suspect it was S & W.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7103 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7100, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 7095, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7081, Dunnstral wrote:I think it's clidd but I don't have the motivation to argue for it
But what about us listening to dead town? I’m not risking the wrath of Kanna.
What do you mean? Did Kanna think it was me?
She was adamant about it not being Clidd.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7101, Pyro wrote:
That's not safe. By claiming vanilla, they're restricting themselves to drive themselves each night to not be caught by the vanilla cop. If they did that for whatever reason, the vanilla cop would die earlier than they did.

And alternatively, the bus driver could just claim anything that wasn't vanilla, and then they don't have to worry about being caught or driving themselves (which is what you did).
+1

Why does scum take the chance with Koba alive? I could maybe understand if scum thought M & R were crumbling something but we know for certain scum knew that REK was mason, so why does fake claiming scum vt, kill REK > Koba. How could they be certain that they wouldn’t change their mind and cop the scum bus driver with the fake vanilla claim?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think it has to be Dunn. No way does vanilla cop not die asap if scum bus driver is faking a vanilla. If I or any of my buddies are any kind of scum PR and I/them are fakeclaiming vanilla, no way in hell do I worry about whacking a lurky mason. Vanilla cop 100% dies the first night if scum has a bus driver fakeclaiming vanilla.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #7106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Me no likey
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #7107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Pyro are you absolutely sure you want to do this? You're not convincing me tomorrow, you're just postponing the inevitable, just borrowing time.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 7107, Pink Ball wrote:Pyro are you absolutely sure you want to do this? You're not convincing me tomorrow, you're just postponing the inevitable, just borrowing time.
100%

The effort wouldn't be worth it here for me as scum.

Dunny's recognised that fact and given up as a result - he has no motivation left to case or argue clidd as scum despite knowing that from his PoV this game would be a loss if he gets mislaunched today and I tomorrow. Does town!Dunny really resign to the loss so easily?

Nope, it's scum!Dunny recognising he'd have to effort a lot to dig his way out of this, and so he's resigned himself to his fate.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7109 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 7059, Dunnstral wrote:If we're going to elim me today, fine, but I want to talk about clidd vs pyro today and not in final 3
These were very empty words
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #7110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok, I'm not fighting it, but I'm not joining it either. Convince Tweet the conftown and clidd the better player than me to do this. I can't
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:52 am

Post by clidd »

I'm back, let me see what I missed.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:17 am

Post by clidd »

Pyro's case is subjective. If you read with the assumption "Dunn is scum" as true, the connections make sense, but if you try to judge what is being talked about impartially, there are alternative explanations for most of the events, but to argue about it would be to enter a completely speculative field whose conclusion will depend on the interpretation of who is reading. So the way Dunn is handling/reacting to the case is more suggestive in terms of alignment than the case itself.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:28 am

Post by clidd »

Hum.. I'm trying to understand Dunn's reaction here.

In my imagination, Town!Dunn would probably look at Pyro's scumcase, obviously knowing that the conclusion is incorrect, but seeing the reasoning as too composed to be a cognitive effort coming from scum trying to forge a scum!Dunn theory, especially knowing that the game doesn't end today, which makes me think that town!Dunn would also see Pyro as town, consequently leading him to think that the last scum would be me by PoE and then leading him to reread the game/my ISO to identify points/posts that could give more substance to his scum!Clidd PoE solve, but his line of action was: deny> make little effort> call Fey's pov over me again> vague comments. No gamesolving at all.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:30 am

Post by clidd »

Which, as I said in a previous post, can be coming from town with a great apathetic level, or scum who is acting apathetically to try to be interpreted as apathetic town. In the context of Pyro accusing Dunn, however, I believe the reaction is unusual and not compatible with what town!Dunn should be thinking imo at the moment in an evaluative sense.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:49 am

Post by clidd »

It would be easier if Dunn expands everything he's thinking about the game and demonstrates his reasoning. If he's coming from a town mentality, we will be able to identify. If not, nothing is going to change.

As the game is rn, I'm inclined to consider Pyro as more likely to be town than Dunn, but unfortunately I still couldn't see anything that I could attribute exclusively to town!Pyro (and lock him).

So it's on Dunn now to act if he's town, otherwise my perception still points (60%) to Pyro being town here.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Pyro »

Awesome

If Morning's onboard we can wrap this game up
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I dont see any panicking (or at least any other kind of sign from Dunn) that we're throwing the game we had an advantage in away by letting scum!clidd slip away. Dunn obviously can't just say it's Pyro as scum, either

Theres a certain mindset you usually get into when the game is lost from your town PoV and you're one of the miselims, it has the power to get you really into it at times

Dunn doesn't give the appearance of a frustrated townie (As Kid did) either

He just seems like scum who cant do anything without giving it massive effort and even then there'd be no promise of winning

I have not actually reviewed the case itself but just its existence and the response are possibly more telling anyway
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7116, Pyro wrote:Awesome

+1

Thanks again @Clidd, I’m very sure Kanna is smiling rn in the dead thread.

Let me break this down for you guys.

Dunn would have you believe the following:

Scum bus driver fake vanilla claimed in a game with a vanilla cop and town role stop.
They did this because bus driver self-targeting is apparently so much easier than you know fake claiming TPR.
Scum decided that they could 100% trust that Koba was going to not cop them N2 or N3.
Scum decided that a lurky mason who probably didn’t even know what was going on in the game was a much bigger threat than the vanilla cop that could totally bust their game up.
Scum was so terrified of REK that they decided to switch them with Toog.
Scum thought it’d be fun to try to play chicken by trying to play Russian Roulette and try by attempting to run up Clidd with 100% confidence that I would never seriously take them up on that.
Scum thought it would be cute to use reverse psychology and give their blessing for vanilla cop to target their bus driver despite that doing everything under the sun to get their 1 shot dayvig rolestopped.
Scum is either suicidal or likes to play dangerously because you know it’s not a real victory if you don’t make the odds of playing to your wincon so much harder than necessary.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7117, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont see any panicking (or at least any other kind of sign from Dunn) that we're throwing the game we had an advantage in away by letting scum!clidd slip away. Dunn obviously can't just say it's Pyro as scum, either

Theres a certain mindset you usually get into when the game is lost from your town PoV and you're one of the miselims, it has the power to get you really into it at times

Dunn doesn't give the appearance of a frustrated townie (As Kid did) either

He just seems like scum who cant do anything without giving it massive effort and even then there'd be no promise of winning

I have not actually reviewed the case itself but just its existence and the response are possibly more telling anyway
Right, Kidd really did sound super frustrated. And if you consider game balance, we have a one shot night skipper to go along with scum 1 shot dayvig but remember I had a strongwilled disloyal 1 shot vig and Dunn also only claimed odd night doc after Gamma claimed even night rolestopper.
Also Pyro confidently willing to die if Dunn flips town (and Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and Easter bunny are all real you guize) rarely comes from scum. Tweetie is mech clear and PB and Clidd by anti associatives.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7115, clidd wrote:It would be easier if Dunn expands everything he's thinking about the game and demonstrates his reasoning. If he's coming from a town mentality, we will be able to identify. If not, nothing is going to change.

As the game is rn, I'm inclined to consider Pyro as more likely to be town than Dunn, but unfortunately I still couldn't see anything that I could attribute exclusively to town!Pyro (and lock him).

So it's on Dunn now to act if he's town, otherwise my perception still points (60%) to Pyro being town here.
If scum bus driver is amongst the vt claims, REK doesn’t get switched with Toog N3 unless scum also has a rolestopper/alien.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7116, Pyro wrote:Awesome

In post 7088, Pyro wrote:I'm excited, I have the fireworks ready to go
In post 7085, Pyro wrote:Let's win the game!!!!!!!!
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7018, Alisae wrote:Clidd
Dunnstral (1) - Pyro
Morning Tweet
Pyro
Pink Ball

5 alive 3 to kill
(expired on 2021-04-06 00:14:14)
Who will volunteer to be my 3 heroes and win this for town?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:48 am

Post by clidd »

I'm waiting for one last from post from Dunn before voting if we're doing his slot today.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:53 am

Post by clidd »

@Clidd, I’m very sure Kanna is smiling rn in the dead thread.
Yep, her voice was heard. Things might be drastically different if you saw me as scum here.

Although you already had an accurate read a long time ago about Sherlock trying to miseliminate me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”