Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 724, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 712, Creature wrote:VOTE: BBT

Bah, I'm thinking we should do a lynch.
creature, what made you go from BBT, to me, back to BBT?
i'm wondering why you're scumreading him too
sorry you just went from me to BBT not visa versa.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:34 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

BlueBloodedToffee (3) - Dunkerdoodles, Creature, UnaBombaH
Elyse (2) - Mulch, pisskop
Dunkerdoodles (2) - BlueBloodedToffee, Vedith
pisskop (2) - Tchill13, Elyse
UnaBombaH (2) - Srceenplay, tictac

Not Voting (1) - Aeronaut

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is September 14th, 6:30 PM PST (expired on 2017-09-14 18:30:00)

Aeronaut has (expired on 2017-09-05 13:45:00) to post or they will be replaced
Vedith has (expired on 2017-09-05 13:45:00) to post or they will be replaced
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 700, Mulch wrote:Elysee and Pisskop wagons have a drastically higher chance to hit scum.
In post 714, Mulch wrote:Nobody will listen to me, but I think PIsskop/Elysee hits scum

I wonder how many times I will have to repeat it, before someone notices
In post 717, Mulch wrote: pretty much sums it up and then is a severe problem as it shows lack of read progression after Tchill had gotten townier with their previous posts (slightly) and I definitely have been townier as the day goes on.
From my experience mulch's day 1 reads are usually accurate. He gives good reasons to vote Elyse here. I personally think pisskop is the way to go but this should be the lynch pool we are talking about.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm not sure that not keeping up with the game is AI. I can see scum or town doing that. I can see careless town doing that way more than scum.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

don't know why i'm voting BBT, never voted him, but ill just
VOTE: Elyse
for now
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Why is Elyse scummier than pisskop? Someone answer that for me.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i actually gutread pisskop as town, i could always be wrong tho.
elyse has inconsistencies in her reads and it isn't really lining up.
i had a case on her in my wall, lemme find it for you
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 679, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok, here's a wall post. don't read it if you don't want to :lol:
Spoiler:
01. Aeronaut
lurker slot, can't really say anything about him.
02. Elyse
In post 185, Elyse wrote:
In post 54, cd wrote:
In post 53, Vedith wrote:
In post 32, cd wrote:Tell me why he's scum and I'll hammer him.
This is scum looking for a reason to hammer early.
Proved to not read the game as believed it was L1.

Vedith \o/
Actually, that was me reaction testing and this reaction is pretty shit.
Calling bullshit on this
In post 191, Elyse wrote:
In post 150, cd wrote:For the other people on this table: if I do end up getting lynched ultimately, do not trust Vedith going forward. I'm sure there will only be one kill the next night and he'll pretend he got role-blocked or some stupid shit. The confidence he currently has makes absolutely no sense if he's town. He's so dead-set on Chilly and I being scum for next-to-no-reason.
This post looks townie
flip flops read on cd
In post 195, Elyse wrote:VOTE: cd

for now

I also like votes on Creature and UnaBomba.

I like Vedith for town at the moment
back to scumread cd
In post 397, Elyse wrote:
In post 201, tictac wrote:I agree that the case on ya isn't the strongest, but sheeping a likely town isn't actually that horrible of a play.
(Single townie choosing even at random is statistically better than town collective will and Ved is certainly better than random)
In the case that he is fakeclaiming (and I'm not ruling it out) he traded locking himself into the claim to lynch ya.(which tbh would be worse play than I would expect from scum-him) Still makes sense to let him do that if he's scum, since he not gonna live to LYLO having claimed that.
This paragraph gives me scumvibes with all the parentheses idk I feel like you're being too cautious
kinda agree with this tbh
In post 407, Elyse wrote:
In post 361, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Obviously? Lynching a claimed vig on page 5 or whatever it was seems like bad play, no?
I don't believe the vig claim so that was my question
interesting how she says she doesn't believe that vig claim but hasn't pushed vedith for it...
possible distancing maybe?
In post 415, Elyse wrote:I am down to lynch mulch, creature, and tchill
hasn't really pushed either of these, i guess she has shown some scumreads towards mulch and creature tho.
i also find it interesting how she goes along with vedith on lynching tchill, but she doesn't believe his vig claim.
would not be suprised if elyse/vedith were partners
In post 456, Elyse wrote:
In post 436, Mulch wrote:How long have you been playing mafia?
You already acknowledged my joindate.

Look.

I know what the phrase TMI means but I've never seen it used in the context you did. I thought you were saying I was scum with someone named TMI and had no idea who that was.

In your spoilered response to tictac, you say the "information" I have is that my townread on Dunk is too strong - that I must have some inside knowledge
. That's bullshit. Just because I am confident does not mean I am scum.
In post 453, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 402, Elyse wrote: Dunk is town.

I don't see scum reversing this read so quickly when the wagon is at L-1. And if cd was his scumbuddy then I don't see him putting in the effort of making a case on him only to switch the read
Does his reversal and revote of Mulch change this read at all?

I'm surprised you glossed over that in your catch up.

PEdit - Why can't it be TvS?
No it doesn't. It makes him more town. I don't see the scum motivation behind doing what he did in the slightest. Seems to me like he has genuine reads.
bolded: i can see where that is coming from. usually, i get scumread by people that have never played with me before, the fact that elyse has been townreading me and so confidently is very interesting consider i've never played with her before or even seen her before. could be trying to pocket me possibly? not really sure.
In post 477, Elyse wrote:We should lynch tchill. He has two shitty posts and is posting elsewhere. Plus in my experience, when people know each other IRL like Vedith and Tchill apparently do, they usually know how to read each other. I trust Vedith's read.
again trusts vedith even tho she doubts his vig claim
if elyse is scum tchill probably isn't
In post 569, Elyse wrote:VOTE: pisskop

that string of posts is terrible
don't like this vote
03. Creature
creatures iso is pretty dull, a lot of one liners which i do appreciate.
In post 217, Creature wrote:"Hey guys I got a pretty great idea I'm gonna vote without even counting the votes and if I did actually put someone to L-1 and someone else hammered I'll just say I didn't know it was L-1 that's such an excellent idea town won't ever suspect me"
weird post, if he was quickhammered wouldn't we be looking the person who hammered them, not the person who put them at L-1. i don't think i'd be the first one to be suspected if he was quickhammered.
one thing i noticed was he wanted to wagon BBT at the start, but then hopped on my wagon that BBT was leading quite obviously.
also doesn't have really solidified reads i feel, which is fine cause i don't really either.
04. Srceenplay
In post 375, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Dunker
jumps on my wagon with no explanation.
nothing else really, seems like he really wants a flip and i don't disagree. overall behevior seems towny.
05. Dunkerdoodles
im town
06. pisskop
town i'm pretty sure. something about his posts says he's town. it's a gutread so could always be wrong but i think hes town.
07. Mulch cd
well mulch is being... mulch again. slot's still null until i figure out how to read mulch. cd was pretty scummy imo tho, but i really don't know.
08. Tchill13
here's all his 11 posts:
In post 8, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: vedith

He never helps town anyways so we might as well lynch him lol.
could be distancing
In post 94, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: creature

Vedith I was worried you were at L-1 about 3 different times on my reread. Luckily it was a fake hammer (never seen that before). Creature didn't like any of the wagons though. Why would you say that? You're trying to get town cred. Creature is scum.
kinda agree with this tbh
In post 488, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 477, Elyse wrote:We should lynch tchill. He has two shitty posts and is posting elsewhere. Plus in my experience, when people know each other IRL like Vedith and Tchill apparently do, they usually know how to read each other. I trust Vedith's read.
We don't know each other irl but I guess I can see where the assumption comes from. I have stretched myself a little thin at the moment and I apologize for not giving this game adequate time but I will try to catch up tomorrow.
he said he doesn't actually know him irl
@elyse how does this affect ur read?
In post 506, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not scum mulch.
could come from town or scum who knows?
In post 556, Tchill13 wrote:Pretty positive mulch is town at this point in the game. Therefore I'm going to sheep him.

VOTE: pisskop
i don't disagree with this
In post 558, Tchill13 wrote:Pretty sure that's not a valid vote.
the fact he points out the wrong vote could mean something or could be nothing idrk.
In post 577, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 563, pisskop wrote:tchill's vote is bad and lazy.

I think we can all agree that mulch isnt really a good person to sheep.
Yeah I seen the string of posts you made afterw and I feel like mulch really is a good person to sheep.
interesting
In post 590, Tchill13 wrote:Dunks and chill are just as scummy but I'll policy lynch for lurking instead of lynching for scum lol
cool
In post 604, Tchill13 wrote:Hey drunker doodles do you have anything better to say than "who's scum when I flip town" in your defense?
no, i don't
In post 649, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 646, tictac wrote:k then.
I think you and pisskop use the word 'sarcasm' differently than I do.
Point about OP is a good one.
VOTE: Chill
How would lynching me be more beneficial to the state of the game than lynching pisskop or dunker? Then you quickly say you're willing to change your vote to una.
don't really like this post, he's basically saying both me and pisskop r town, even tho he's been scumreading me and pisskop. instead of saying that we are lynching to find scum, he is saying lynching me or pisskop provides more associations and stuff then lynching himself would give because we are posting more. seems a bit illogical to me.
09. BlueBloodedToffee
i don't know what's his deal with tunneling me, but everytime someone tunnels me they turn out to be town so BBT is probably town even tho his case is terrible and he has never responded to my question.

10. UnaBombaH
In post 474, UnaBombaH wrote:What I can't find a reason to, is why chill and aero are left alone with the amazing amount of content they have provided? :)
good post
In post 478, UnaBombaH wrote:
I can get behind this.

I checked his profile too and noticed he has posted multiple times today elsewhere, but not here.
this would be frowned upon on my homesite but i guess its ok here.
i already posted a mini wall on him so you can check that out at
11. tictac
i'm too tired to try and iso him right now but from what i remember he seemed similar to another game i played with him where he was town so i will put him as town for now.
12. Vedith
claimed vig, did have a weird reaction to his wagon tho
i'm not a guy who'd lynch a PR claim d1 so.
here ya go
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Elyse »

What are my inconsistencies in my reads? I explained my read on cd and you accepted it.

pisskop is scum, folks. I've played many games with him and this is not his townself. Just look at how awful his vote on me is.

@tchill
What are Mulch's reasons to vote me? You say he gives good ones but I've yet to find any reason at all
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 733, Elyse wrote:ou say he gives good ones but I've yet to find any reason at all
In the very post where he said that he listed my reasons
, how is this real?
Amrock#3784
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 734, Mulch wrote:
In post 733, Elyse wrote:ou say he gives good ones but I've yet to find any reason at all
In the very post where he said that he listed my reasons
, how is this real?
VOTE: Elyse
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Elyse »

I never saw that spoilered post.

I can respond to that later.

But idk how that makes me scum??? Do you think I was trying to fool people into not seeing Mulch's posts or something
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

30 pages and still no lynch.

Gonna be a good game this one.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 737, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:30 pages and still no lynch.

Gonna be a good game this one.
30 page day ones aren't that rare, why do you keep bringing this up?
seems like you want a lynch pretty bad, why is this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent lynching bbt.
unabombs vote on me is bad.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Wagon on ely is growing well. lets do that.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Ely couldnt tell me apart from scumme if I danced around naked with the word scum written on my chest.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Scumkop gets so townread he spends the game trolling or above suspicion.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 705, Elyse wrote:not voting Mulch cause there was no counterwagon and that being the reason counterwagons started
this is bad, and you should feel ashamed of being a mafia for this one post.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:20 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I could lynch Elyse.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

gogo gadget mulch
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:52 am

Post by tictac »

In post 705, Elyse wrote: Also lol @ people not voting Mulch cause there was no counterwagon and that being the reason counterwagons started
Ely pretty clearly just getting to reading the game here.
I actually think being unaware of a major wagon movement is a minor townpoint :/
In post 706, Tchill13 wrote:Sorry for the miss spelling Elyse lol. As far as I'm concerned there's more reason to believe Elyse is town when it comes to either lynching Elyse or pisskop.
Well, yea. I don't know why those should be the options tho.
Because Mulch wants them, from your POW?
In post 707, UnaBombaH wrote:Your opinions on Creature/Srceenplay?
Why are
ya
doing dichotomies?
In post 710, UnaBombaH wrote:But don't we lose half of the players before the end anyway?
I suppose so. That relates to yer number of scumreads how?

That or Im just saying words to get conversation going as scum?
Because I want to activate conversation and provoke people as scum, sure.

See how two of the people I marked red started voting me without any reasoning on why.
People will vote ya when ya say scummy stuff, it's true. That doesn't mean saying scummy stuff is towny :lol:

If me looking over VCs and forming my reads from that is reason enough to vote me, well..guess your scumreads aren't very solid either.
That is not my reason and you don't think it is.
In post 711, UnaBombaH wrote:Also: voting people just because they vote you is NOT logical.
Its just people getting scumread as town, and they don't like to face the fact that they arent obvious town to all.
True. What does this relate to tho?
In post 712, Creature wrote:VOTE: BBT

Bah, I'm thinking we should do a lynch.
That's surprizing. Why BBT?
In post 715, UnaBombaH wrote:I can agree on pisskop, but disagree on Elyse.
Actually agree with this, kinda.
In post 717, Mulch wrote: pretty much sums it up and then is a severe problem as it shows lack of read progression after Tchill had gotten townier with their previous posts (slightly) and I definitely have been townier as the day goes on.
Problem is, that 431 is all about the 110% certainty Ely has about everything and that is not AI.
Lack if progression naturally follows from lack if reading. If she faked not reading to defend against yer point
before ya made it
I will be seriously impressed..
In post 728, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not sure that not keeping up with the game is AI. I can see scum or town doing that. I can see careless town doing that way more than scum.
Ookay. Chill can be town then.
In post 733, Elyse wrote:pisskop is scum, folks. I've played many games with him and this is not his townself. Just look at how awful his vote on me is.
pisskop vote on ya looks like a policy. Is that uncharacteristic for him? Why is this the moment ya start to seriously push him?
In post 741, pisskop wrote:Ely couldnt tell me apart from scumme if I danced around naked with the word scum written on my chest.
Is that what she believes tho? If ya can cite sources to that effect I'd vote Ely.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:53 am

Post by pisskop »

she can show us her finding me as scum
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:59 am

Post by tictac »

In post 742, pisskop wrote:Scumkop gets so townread he spends the game trolling or above suspicion.
Eech.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:00 am

Post by tictac »

In post 747, pisskop wrote:she can show us her finding me as scum
I don't care if she can actually read you.
I care if she
thinks she can

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”