Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Miccro Mask »

I also think you suggesting that aldus asking questions about the mask situation is susp

(1) I think that dumbtelling doesn’t actually come from scum that often and that’s what aldus would be doing. I think that it’s weird that you’re arguing that aldus is scummy for that while townresding datisi or not having the same worries there (if you did say this about datisi it got drowned out in the noise)

And (2) you know that aldus is liable to hardbus based on your last game with him. Although I’m not sure if he did in PyP actually, but either way I think assuming that *I* would feel the need to defend him/support him as I entered the game is a pretty bad take on what I’d likely do as scum
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Miccro Mask »

Datisi: i wanna talk to you donc

Also datisi: Image
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm sorry i'm around

i'm just not sure what to say
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:01 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

I mean do you think I’m fundamentally wrong in my reads might be a start? Vs just slightly miscalibrated
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Datisi »

bc like i agree aldus is town and that pooky's arguments there are scummy

but like stating i "agree with you" is not exactly a discussion that's gonna help me sort you you feel

pedit: err like no, i was earlier arguing town!aldus to duck, what do you think lol
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Datisi »

also like stating that i agree with you is just gonna lead to another "see! a clique purposefully trying to get me killed as revenge and a coping mechanism!" thing and i already hate this game enough
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

Did you ever go into more on why you had bugs towards town?
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 730, Datisi wrote:also like stating that i agree with you is just gonna lead to another "see! a clique purposefully trying to get me killed as revenge and a coping mechanism!" thing and i already hate this game enough
I think someone bitching about there being a clique is like a very bad reason to not say you agree with someone if you do
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 593, Datisi wrote:pedit: it's just bugs... not feeling like scum? like it's sorta difficult to explain, but scum!bugs doesn't really have reads, or what reads they do have are kinda obv bad faith , and vast vast majority posts are fliff

while town!bugs actually takes interest in solving the game?
i was looking to discuss it some more with duckee but i think he went to get some bread or smt so that's on hold currently
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 732, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 730, Datisi wrote:also like stating that i agree with you is just gonna lead to another "see! a clique purposefully trying to get me killed as revenge and a coping mechanism!" thing and i already hate this game enough
I think someone bitching about there being a clique is like a very bad reason to not say you agree with someone if you do
yeah but i dunno if you're aware how seriously and personally i take accusations of cheating
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Datisi »

or, purposefully playing against my wincon for out-of-game grudge/satisfaction/coping mechanism.
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

I guess I don’t see anything that I’m townreading in bugs and think that what they’ve actually posted could be from either alignment even if they’re slightly more town on meta reasons

Idk if the meta holds though, because I’ve seen them be very quiet and flakey as both alignments, and so idk if their relative activity is really related to alignment vs related to mood/oog things
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 736, Miccro Mask wrote:I guess I don’t see anything that I’m townreading in bugs and think that what they’ve actually posted could be from either alignment even if they’re slightly more town on meta reasons

Idk if the meta holds though, because I’ve seen them be very quiet and flakey as both alignments, and so idk if their relative activity is really related to alignment vs related to mood/oog things
i wasn't talking about their activity? like the thing i quoted is about the content of their posts, not the fact that they are posting?
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 735, Datisi wrote:or, purposefully playing against my wincon for out-of-game grudge/satisfaction/coping mechanism.
I’m not convinced this is truly playing against wincon anyway tbh

If there’s a player producing a huge amount of noise and contributing very little i think removing them can help town win the game even if they are town

Like I think removing koba is probably slightly EV, but only very slightly
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 737, Datisi wrote:
In post 736, Miccro Mask wrote:I guess I don’t see anything that I’m townreading in bugs and think that what they’ve actually posted could be from either alignment even if they’re slightly more town on meta reasons

i wasn't talking about their activity? like the thing i quoted is about the content of their posts, not the fact that they are posting?
Yah, I don’t really see what you’re talking about in their posts, this doesn’t seem beyond what I’ve seen from them in other games town or scum
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 738, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 735, Datisi wrote:or, purposefully playing against my wincon for out-of-game grudge/satisfaction/coping mechanism.
I’m not convinced this is truly playing against wincon anyway tbh

If there’s a player producing a huge amount of noise and contributing very little i think removing them can help town win the game even if they are town

Like I think removing koba is probably slightly EV, but only very slightly
i'm talking about pooky's accusations that me and my cLiQuE are purposefully targetting him as revenge for the coalition and that that is apparently a coping mechanism for me.
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

Yes, but I think that argument is ridiculous and I think literally nobody is taking it seriously other than pooky, who, if scum, is also not taking it seriously and is just playing an obnoxious scumgame
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:17 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 575, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you lynch me - it's because you made a mistake reading me - not because some i played badly bullshit
Do you think that pooky was using that clique as a way to cope with the fact that they couldn't under stand why people were voting for them and they saw the group that was on them and created an explenation that made sense to them?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 741, Miccro Mask wrote:Yes, but I think that argument is ridiculous and I think literally nobody is taking it seriously other than pooky, who, if scum, is also not taking it seriously and is just playing an obnoxious scumgame
In post 734, Datisi wrote:yeah but i dunno if you're aware how seriously and personally i take accusations of cheating
also i just scrolled through the beginning of ISOs from the last two games i played with bugs (both scumgames of theirs) and like i still kinda think they're town? their "later" game here leaves a bit to be desired but that's why i was looking to talk to duck about it

but also i think pooky's earlier push of bugs was a scumpush on a mislynch so ┐('д')┌
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

I think my reads are currently sort of like

Datisi — i don’t think he’d have a fight like this with town!pooky, very outside chance based on last game that this is mutual bussing but I think it’s gone beyond that so I’m not meaningfully considering this as a possibility
Koba — irritating, spammy, totally wrong, sadly all things I think are coming from town
The worst — still think my initial reasons for TRing the duck are solid, I don’t think him defusing things is particularly AI because I think he’d hate the way the thread was going as both alignments, but I think his engagement with pooky and willingness to reconsider aldus is towny

Aldus — if pooky!town and duck!town I think it’s prob a good idea to consider their takes on aldus and suspicion around his positioning on pooky. But I still think his initial posting was good and that his paranoia thing wasn’t a faked dumbtell
Skitt — has been lowkey towny, and I just feel quite good about her. Would like to engage with her more post-weekend when she’s back

Pooky — really don’t TR him on play, he gets to go here on virtue of claim

Bugs — like, eh? No strong feeling thus far, no reason they can’t be scum
Dsjstr — think this is just scum, didn’t like the opening post for the reasons I gave way before, and just haven’t seen anything since then to sway me on this or to make me feel my TRs are wrong
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 742, dsjstr wrote:
In post 575, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you lynch me - it's because you made a mistake reading me - not because some i played badly bullshit
Do you think that pooky was using that clique as a way to cope with the fact that they couldn't under stand why people were voting for them and they saw the group that was on them and created an explenation that made sense to them?
i'm gonna assume this is @me - and the answer is no. i think he's grasping at anything he can in order to escape the push while not calling me scum because it's obvious i'm not getting lynched here

also i'm gonna need you to like actually do game related things
~M
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:24 am

Post by dsjstr »

All that has happened is this piss fight so I don't have anything to add.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i really don't believe you don't have any reads on anyone.
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

Okay dats now I do gotta run i think
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:00 am

Post by dsjstr »

I originally thought that bugs was town because I thought he was drunk and just unsure of who was scum so they kept switching votes. I still think that is true I thought it was weird that he just comments on T dubs post about being hung over, and specifically saying that they don't drink(think they lied).

I can't imagine that Miccro thinks that the team is bugs/me, after all of the fighting that has happened he is going to go for two people who has just been on the sidelines.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”