Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 774, thepixiecollective wrote:what was the problem you had with muffina's reads?
I didn't think they were good reads. Yikes, those are bad reads. You get it?

I didn't make a big deal out of it because it wasn't a big deal, he didn't really explain them
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 754, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 718, camntsuki wrote:
In post 691, DrippingGoofball wrote: When I look for bus'ing on day 1, I'm only for early adopters. Especially if the players shows signs of weakness. Objectively, the person I would consider the most likely bus on the wagon is you.

YOU REALLY THINK THE KURIBO/DUNNSTRAL DANCE WAS SCUM THEATER?
Please disengage caplawk

A: it's not impossible. You are overstating my position and I don't appreciate it.
We don't understand your staunch resistance towards this wagon.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 774, thepixiecollective wrote:I still haven't disagreed with this.
ok

Other people have said I've been throwing shade, not you.

Still, it seems like you would then disagree with those people regarding me shading them, correct? Or is that not the case
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 748, Dunnstral wrote:I voted my scum read
AND HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT IN ADVANCING IT INCLUDING A REAOSN FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

That's not true, I've asked mariar and ag for support. I don't think I'm going to get it, though, unless they have a sudden change in heart
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 755, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 744, camntsuki wrote:ADD WALL SPAM AS ANOTHER REASON WHY HE SHOULD BE ROPED
I AGREE. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT EXCEPT SAY "YOU SAID GUT READ" AND POST MY ISO AS IF HE WAS ACTUALLY EVALUATING MY ALIGNMENT. INSTEAD HE WAS JUST TRYING TO PIGGYBACK ON DUNNS AND SAY THAT MY REASON FOR SCUMREADING HIM WAS BASED ON GUT.
HES MORE PREOCCUPIED WITH WASTING SPACE AND ARGUING WITH PEOPLE THAN FIGURING OUT READS OR LYNCHING HIS APPARENT SCUMREAD
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Can you explain to me how, if I'm scum, me allegedly not trying to lynch you is scummy? Especially with this wagon on me. Simplify it for me, please.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 779, Dunnstral wrote:That's not true, I've asked mariar and ag for support. I don't think I'm going to get it, though, unless they have a sudden change in heart
YOU LITERALLY ASKED MARIAR "IS CAMNTSUKI AN ACCEPTABLE VOTE"

THATS WHAT SCUM CONVICTION MEANS EVIDENTLY
THIRTY POSTS SINCE VOTE AND NOT ONE SHRED OF THOUGHT TO SUPPORT IT
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 781, Dunnstral wrote:Can you explain to me how, if I'm scum, me allegedly not trying to lynch you is scummy? Especially with this wagon on me. Simplify it for me, please.
BAD IS BAD WHO KNOWS
WE DONT TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF THE SUTPID
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Don't give me that. I want you to explain why It is scummy, because you are pushing it like it is a reason to vote for me. Unless.... you don't want to advance your scumread? No, say it isn't so camntsuki. Surely you can explain your reasoning here.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by camntsuki »

WE EXPLAINED IT ALREADY NICE TRY WITH THE SCUMPAINTING
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 778, camntsuki wrote:
AND HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT IN ADVANCING IT INCLUDING A REAOSN FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE
In post 780, camntsuki wrote:
In post 744, camntsuki wrote:ADD WALL SPAM AS ANOTHER REASON WHY HE SHOULD BE ROPED
I AGREE. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT EXCEPT SAY "YOU SAID GUT READ" AND POST MY ISO AS IF HE WAS ACTUALLY EVALUATING MY ALIGNMENT. INSTEAD HE WAS JUST TRYING TO PIGGYBACK ON DUNNS AND SAY THAT MY REASON FOR SCUMREADING HIM WAS BASED ON GUT.
HES MORE PREOCCUPIED WITH WASTING SPACE AND ARGUING WITH PEOPLE THAN FIGURING OUT READS OR LYNCHING HIS APPARENT SCUMREAD
You need to explain, in general, not necessarily related to me, how allegedly not pushing somebody else, in the wagon position that I'm in right now, indicates that I am scum. Because it's what you just said.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He's more preoccupied with wasting space and arguing with people than figuring out reads or lynching his apparent scumread.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 769, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 760, thepixiecollective wrote:but you implied that I was staying away/not interacting with certain players (cos I was scum) which included staeg?
No, the not interacting with players thing was not connected to you being scum. It was me just making a point about how you, or your partner?, said that I was scummy because I didn't interact with you. That was me discrediting you.
except you are connecting me to the player you are saying is my scum partner, so yes, you ARE saying I am scum because of it.
In post 769, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 760, thepixiecollective wrote:1 in which you are voting for and the other 2 are not connected to the player you are voting for but
somehow connected to each other.
I don't know how to make this anymore clear.

I think Steag is scum, thus I'm voting for him. But that read is
independent
of my scum reads on you and Muffin, which are the only two that are connected to each other. Staeg is not connected to either of your scum reads: I'm not scum reading him with either you or Muffin, but I'm reading you two as scum together.

Like... I think I get what you're getting at, but I'm not trying to connect all three pieces together at the moment. I'm not even going to try because that'd most likely be affected by conf bias and I'd be making stuff up for the sake of trying to fit it altogether.
again lets break this down. if you think that muffina and I are scum together why wld you not push 1 of us? it seems like it wld further the game from your (very wrong) perspective more than a staeg lynch.
In post 769, AnonymousGhost wrote:What I want and what you think I want are two different things apparently.

Pedit: holy fuck the pedits....
then explain it to me in a tl;dr fashion that does not include a wall of quotes. because it seems like you are capable of concise and succinct thoughts so lets do that instead of a quote war.

what is it that you specifically want? and besides "gut" and scum theatre with muffina, whom you cld also be going after but for some reason are not, do you think that I am scum?

also why do you think muffina is scum? from that interaction?

cos it seems like if you are looking at interactions from a point of isolation you wld have landed on dunns/muffina. cos the timing and interaction of dunns/muffina did not make sense from a town POV. and it seems weird that you did not pick up on that.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:06 pm

In post 771, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 767, thepixiecollective wrote:cos I said ag was shading us and he admitted to doing so.
She.

And if shading is saying that I scum read you, but I want one of my other scum reads, then yes~ Give me all the shade~ :cool:
(will take note of gender preference)

good!

my beef with you is that you are leaving your options open by not voting within those 2 reads. you are going for the "safe" read of a wagon that was already started that I am not really clear on your motivation for doing so except its popular.

I said come at me, you are going to have to do better than this
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Normally I play at work between customers but how the actual fuck am I meant to do that with the thread like this. Like what the fuck guys.
Don't @ me.
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:10 pm

In post 772, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 770, thepixiecollective wrote:you are being pushed for your lack of scumhunting.
Well, I don't think that's fair
I think it is

dissuade me
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:16 pm

In post 784, Dunnstral wrote:Don't give me that. I want you to explain why It is scummy, because you are pushing it like it is a reason to vote for me. Unless.... you don't want to advance your scumread? No, say it isn't so camntsuki. Surely you can explain your reasoning here.
because your vote on cupcake w/o you explaining it looks like you are just going along with a cupcake lynch and its not something you believe in

you look like scftwr instead of pushing a lynch that you actually believe in
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:24 pm

In post 786, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 778, camntsuki wrote:
In post 780, camntsuki wrote:
You need to explain, in general, not necessarily related to me, how allegedly not pushing somebody else, in the wagon position that I'm in right now, indicates that I am scum. Because it's what you just said.
cupcake is asking why if you think he is scum are you not pushing his lynch since you are voting him.

its a reasonable question.

you are also asking him why a general tell applies to you when he is giving the specifics that you are voting him and not pointing out why you think he is voteworthy.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 792, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 784, Dunnstral wrote:Don't give me that. I want you to explain why It is scummy, because you are pushing it like it is a reason to vote for me. Unless.... you don't want to advance your scumread? No, say it isn't so camntsuki. Surely you can explain your reasoning here.
because your vote on cupcake w/o you explaining it looks like you are just going along with a cupcake lynch and its not something you believe in

you look like scftwr instead of pushing a lynch that you actually believe in
I want camntsuki to explain why, in their own words.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 791, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 772, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 770, thepixiecollective wrote:you are being pushed for your lack of scumhunting.
Well, I don't think that's fair
I think it is

dissuade me
There are a good amount of players with less scumhunting than I.

Espeonage, Kokichi, Camntsuki, arguably Nacho, arguably Kuribo

That's not to say they're scummy for it - just seems weird that I'm the one being pushed for it with everything else going on

Besides, I've done my fair share of scumhunting. You think just because my read on someone is null, that I haven't been doing any sorting? Null is where they belong, I don't need a conclusion day 1. I've been progressing the game.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 790, Espeonage wrote:Normally I play at work between customers but how the actual fuck am I meant to do that with the thread like this. Like what the fuck guys.
How about you talk about your staeg vote - do you still feel comfortable there?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Camntsuki is an
experienced player
, Pixie. I'm sure they can back up what they said on their own.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:except you are connecting me to the player you are saying is my scum partner, so yes, you ARE saying I am scum because of it.
Alright then. /shrug
In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:if you think that muffina and I are scum together why wld you not push 1 of us? it seems like it wld further the game from your (very wrong) perspective more than a staeg lynch.
FMPOV I'm voting scum, thus furthering the game. I'm not picky.

Based on our back and forth alone, people might go back and check out what my original point against both you and Muffin was... so there's no need to clog up the thread with a neon flashing sign of my push.
In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:cos the timing and interaction of dunns/muffina did not make sense from a town POV. and it seems weird that you did not pick up on that.
What exactly was I
supposed
to pick up from that? Like... you're telling me how Dunn validated something based off of what Muffin said earlier was funny, but it seems like a case of "this person said it better than I can, so please look to your left [at what they said]".
In post 788, thepixiecollective wrote:what is it that you specifically want? and besides "gut" and scum theatre with muffina, whom you cld also be going after but for some reason are not, do you think that I am scum?
I want a Staeg lynch. He's a scum read and unrelated to both Muffin and scum theater.

Both Muffin and you are scum because of the hedging/waffling - lots of "buts", "I'm not sure", "I'll solve it later", etc. - I saw in that interaction on pages 23 and 24 and nothing changed about either of your opinions about the alignments of the players that you guys talked about, hence... scum theater, talking for the sake of talking, yada yada yada.

That's literally it.

That is why I scum read you two. Not Steag. You two: Muffin and Pixie.
In post 789, thepixiecollective wrote:you are going for the "safe" read of a wagon that was already started that I am not really clear on your motivation for doing so except its popular.
Except Staeg is a scum read... so, my motivation should be clear.

[votes a proclaimed scum read][it's a good guess that this person wants to lynch scum]

Like... who cares if it's popular? Or safe?

If Staeg gets lynched and flips green, then it'll be clear that it's the furtherest thing from safe and everyone on that wagon will probably get squinted at and maybe someone on that wagon will get lynched on D2.

I kinda get what you're saying with me not pushing an "unpopular" read, but I gave the reason why I scum read both you and Muffin. If people ask me for my reads, I'm literally just going to quote those posts for them. That's about as much effort as I'm willing to push my reads.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

If you're expecting some super complex scum case, then you're looking at the wrong player.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”