Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:15 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 675, AnonymousGhost wrote:
@Mod - Apparently, I don't exist at all. :[
I mean you're an anonymous ghost
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Fate »

ID BUS MY CO MOD IF I HAD ONE

Yeah AG why would you blow your cover
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 668, Dunnstral wrote:How do you guys feel about camntsuki? @AnonymousGhost/MariaR
Can die for my sanity more than a legit sr
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:16 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 668, Dunnstral wrote:How do you guys feel about camntsuki? @AnonymousGhost/MariaR
Camntsuki = cupcake? This far into the game and I still don't know for sure. Like... I'm 60/40 on how correct my assumption versus how incorrect it is and this is only because I've seen Katsuki slip and their avatar has a cupcake in it.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:17 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 676, kuribo wrote:
In post 675, AnonymousGhost wrote:
@Mod - Apparently, I don't exist at all. :[
I mean you're an anonymous ghost
Well, now I'm a sad ghost.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Anyway... camntsuki... I'm not going to pretend that I'm following their posts. I'd rather lynch in my lynch pool than begin to lynch outside of it.

VOTE: Steag
Talk Fast, Think Faster

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:21 am

Post by MariaR »

ty for joining the best wagon ghost.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:24 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

I mean... I get beef jerky from it.

Haha~

Not really.

I think Steag's avatar is a deer or something.... hard to tell...anyway.. alligator jerky is a thing... so... anything can be made into jerky... probably... maybe
Talk Fast, Think Faster

thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:49 am

Post by thepixiecollective »

In post 666, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 659, kuribo wrote:And not only this but why the fuck did STAEG feel the need to discredit my push on Dunn?
Where did he do this?

Pedit:

@Maria
- Lynch pool: Staeg, Muffin or Pixie (based on a gut feeling from latter half of page 23 and top of 24 alone when they're talking about Nacho - it didn't seem to
go
anywhere).
oh no you got beef with me you come at me bro don't you dare throw shade and run away

I am getting really sick and tired of pple trying to lynch cos of "gut" when your gut is fucking wrong and you are dumb for listening to it. fuck your gut.

I just ate a d1 lynch in a game where I WAS REALLY FUCKING OBVS TOWN cos some stupid ass's "gut" read. granted, different site and it was with players who did not know me. but I am really tired of you pple not being able to tell the difference between game solving and stupid shitposting. do you know who the scum were in the very last game I played? shitposters. here is a BRILLIANT idea that you might want to try sometime:

how about you go after the pple who genuinely
look
scummy instead of a gamesolving player who's only crime you consider lynchworthy is your fucking gut.

I take back what I said about ag, kill it with fire, if they can't tell I am town I want them nowhere near endgame. and that push feels genuinely fucking scummy cos you have not done shit to interact with me this entire game.

VOTE: anonymous ghost
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:51 am

In post 672, kuribo wrote:
In post 670, Fate wrote:

Vote Count:

"A king must live a grander life than any other’s, and stoke his people’s feelings of admiration! He who is worthy of all heroes’ envy, and he who leads their way, is king! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers together!" -Rider

-Leo, 9th House

camntsuki-Sagitarrius: To Unify (1) Dunnstral
zMuffinMan- Virgo: To Serve (1) Nachomamma8
Kokichi Oma- Gemini: To Listen (1) Staeg
MariaR- Aquarius: To Liberate (0)
AnonymousGhost- Scorpio: To Transform (0):
thepixiecollective- Cancer: To Nourish (0)
DrippingGoofBall- Libra: To Balance (0)
Espeonage-Gemini: To Listen (1) Feysal
Kuribo- Gemini: To Listen (0)
Feysal- Virgo: To Serve (0)
Nachomamma8- Pisces: To Let Go (0)
Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (3) Espeonage, MariaR, zMuffinMan
LadyLambdadelta- Taurus: To Produce (1) DGB
Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (4) thepixiecollective, Kuribo, Lady Lambdadelta, camntsuki

Not Voting: Kokichi Oma

With 13 alive it takes 7 to obliterate someone.

Deadline: July 15th
Dunnstral apparently exists in a state of duality, both voting camnsuki and not voting at all

:spooky:
math is hard
thepixiecollective
thepixiecollective
Goon
thepixiecollective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:57 am

sorry I am just pissed cos this probably means this is going to be another fucking town loss cos of dumb thinking like that that pple be bothered to correct.

I hate playing town. fate's games tend to be scumsided anyway so I probably shldn't bother to put in a whole lot of effort in it and instead go find my zen.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

How do you think I feel? This is my first Town game in two years.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 686, thepixiecollective wrote:go find my zen.
I'm going to the beach tomorrow you can come with if you want

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Fate »

People suck at town not my fault

Ninja hmn now i have a chance tonotdrunkpost as a mod
Lolrespobsibility

Alwayszen
Nevernotzen
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Fate »

ALSO NEXT MATH IS HARD POST 9S GETTING A VAGUE REFERENXE TO THEIR ALIGNMENT AND MOT IN A GOOD WAY
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 662, kuribo wrote:Would they? We both know that some players, yourself included, are extremely averse to bussing. Not only that, but you think LLD is scum, right? LLD is probably the only player on this site besides Fate who can give me a run for my money with the number of partners we've bussed over the years. You don't think she'd bus Dunn and watch me drive Dunn into the ground? I'm not saying LLD is scum, but I'm saying you aren't even considering the idea she'd bus Dunn?
Bus aversion is pretty rare. I'm an outlier.

LLD would definitely bus.

Dunnstral- Cancer: To Nourish (4) thepixiecollective, Kuribo, Lady Lambdadelta, camntsuki

When I look for bus'ing on day 1, I'm only for early adopters. Especially if the players shows signs of weakness. Objectively, the person I would consider the most likely bus on the wagon is you.

This is the counterwagon:

Staeg- Aquarius: To Liberate (3) Espeonage, MariaR, zMuffinMan

Chances are there is one scum on each wagon, and one scum hanging back.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 684, thepixiecollective wrote:come at me bro
Challenge accepted.

Let's go.
In post 671, AnonymousGhost wrote:It's best to describe their conclusions about the players they talk about - Nacho, Cupcake (who is this again? It's the Camstuki hydra right? I know I'm butchering that spelling - whoops), Steag, and Dunnstral - as hedging.
Like... there's a lot of 'buts' and no one's alignment is solidified by the end of the conversation between the two of them.

Spoiler: wall of quotes
In post 573, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't have any sort of town read on him. i think his earlier posts were trying too hard to seem town and that's something i usually associate with his scum play but i'm not particularly confident about this just because of who's playing the game and how that might have affected his approach. i didn't like camn's post about LLD though (i think that's the only time she's actually posted?)
In post 574, zMuffinMan wrote:cupcake has posted more times in this D1 than he normally posts across entire games when he's town - i know that's probably in part because he's excited about it being a fate game with this player list but meh. i guess how much he's appealing to certain players doesn't sit well with me either. honestly don't remember the last time he put this much effort into a game he was town
In post 575, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 574, zMuffinMan wrote:cupcake has posted more times in this D1 than he normally posts across entire games when he's town - i know that's probably in part because he's excited about it being a fate game with this player list but meh. i guess how much he's appealing to certain players doesn't sit well with me either. honestly don't remember the last time he put this much effort into a game he was town
he does seem a bit more active than usual but I don't have a meta read on him either way. I am waiting for camn to post more because I think then I will be able to get a better read off of the slot. at least that is what I am hoping for.
In post 576, zMuffinMan wrote:what did you think of nacho's entrance btw?

don't really like the staeg defense - i wouldn't classify anything staeg's posted as "snarky" but even if i squint and look at his posts sideways, i can't see what he's referring to. nacho's reasoning for voting me feels pretty weak. don't really like the fact he put a lot more effort into talking about things other than his primary scum read, especially since he should know it's going to take a lot more than that to actually get me lynched (i get that he's time-constrained but he had enough time to post the rest of what he posted so yeah)
In post 577, thepixiecollective wrote:

don't really like the staeg defense - i wouldn't classify anything staeg's posted as "snarky" but even if i squint and look at his posts sideways, i can't see what he's referring to. nacho's reasoning for voting me feels pretty weak. don't really like the fact he put a lot more effort into talking about things other than his primary scum read, especially since he should know it's going to take a lot more than that to actually get me lynched (i get that he's time-constrained but he had enough time to post the rest of what he posted so yeah)
I am not thrilled with nacho's posts. they seem very hollow and they lack the verve that I am used to seeing from him. however I had misread him often enough to give him more time and wait to see what else he comes up with.

what is your read on dunns? you said you were fine with lynching him but what is your actual read on him?
In post 578, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't really think dunnstral is scum. nothing special here, just small things about his play that i think are more likely to come from town than scum
In post 580, zMuffinMan wrote:i didnt like his entrance; it felt flat and uninspired? something like that. actually a lot of his posting feels flat but i don't have as much of an issue with it as i did initially

i guess if you want an example of a small thing i'm talking about, i think the way he's handling LLD looks townish (i.e. i like that he's not trying to fan the flames between her and DGB). like i said, nothing special here
In post 581, zMuffinMan wrote:his indifference to the suspicion being leveled at him (mainly in conversations with kuribo) seems fine to me too. i like that he's not trying too hard to justify his actions or deflect the suspicion or anything like that

why do you think he's scum?
In post 582, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 580, zMuffinMan wrote:i didnt like his entrance; it felt flat and uninspired? something like that. actually a lot of his posting feels flat but i don't have as much of an issue with it as i did initially

i guess if you want an example of a small thing i'm talking about, i think the way he's handling LLD looks townish (i.e. i like that he's not trying to fan the flames between her and DGB). like i said, nothing special here
I don't see that as alignment indicative, anybody with a passing familiarity with lld and dgb (and me for that matter) knows how combustible the situ can get and any sane person wld want to prevent that. just cos he is sane doesn't make him town.

I have played against scum!dunns before and he is the type to just kind of sit back and let things play out and let town eat its own, which is what I see him doing here. I also don't believe that he doesn't read kuribo as town at this point.
In post 583, zMuffinMan wrote:the way he stated the kuribo read is weird. dont think it makes him scum, though. not really sure i'd expect someone with zero experience with kuribo to have him as a solid town read here

it'd be pretty easy for dunn-scum to just write kuribo off as town (like everyone else seems to be doing) instead of drawing attention to himself like that
In post 584, zMuffinMan wrote:my read on him isn't actually strong enough that i feel comfortable defending him

i just think he's done some things that are more likely to come from town

not going to be shocked if i'm wrong, though

i might get around to looking through his meta to get a better idea of how he plays scum some time tomorrow
In post 585, thepixiecollective wrote:
In post 583, zMuffinMan wrote:the way he stated the kuribo read is weird. dont think it makes him scum, though. not really sure i'd expect someone with zero experience with kuribo to have him as a solid town read here

it'd be pretty easy for dunn-scum to just write kuribo off as town (like everyone else seems to be doing) instead of drawing attention to himself like that
see I don't necessarily think thats true. I understand him backing off of kuribo, again again sanity, but I don't see him doing anything else either.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 688, kuribo wrote:
In post 686, thepixiecollective wrote:go find my zen.
I'm going to the beach tomorrow you can come with if you want
I hate the beach but a trip on the blueridge parkway wld be nice
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 690, Fate wrote:ALSO NEXT MATH IS HARD POST 9S GETTING A VAGUE REFERENXE TO THEIR ALIGNMENT AND MOT IN A GOOD WAY
[img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Amn6GLr.jpg[/img][/img]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 694, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 690, Fate wrote:ALSO NEXT MATH IS HARD POST 9S GETTING A VAGUE REFERENXE TO THEIR ALIGNMENT AND MOT IN A GOOD WAY
Image[/img]
whew!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 684, thepixiecollective wrote:you have not done shit to interact with me this entire game.
This coming from the person who didn't interact with half the people you discussed on Pages 23 and 24 with Muffin. Besides one or two posts directed at Nacho and more than a handful directed at Dunnstral, you haven't interacted with Staeg or the Cam hydra but have a read on both of them.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 692, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 684, thepixiecollective wrote:come at me bro
Challenge accepted.

Let's go.
In post 671, AnonymousGhost wrote:It's best to describe their conclusions about the players they talk about - Nacho, Cupcake (who is this again? It's the Camstuki hydra right? I know I'm butchering that spelling - whoops), Steag, and Dunnstral - as hedging.
Like... there's a lot of 'buts' and no one's alignment is solidified by the end of the conversation between the two of them.

Spoiler: wall of quotes
In post 573, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't have any sort of town read on him. i think his earlier posts were trying too hard to seem town and that's something i usually associate with his scum play but i'm not particularly confident about this just because of who's playing the game and how that might have affected his approach. i didn't like camn's post about LLD though (i think that's the only time she's actually posted?)
In post 575, thepixiecollective wrote:
he does seem a bit more active than usual but I don't have a meta read on him either way. I am waiting for camn to post more because I think then I will be able to get a better read off of the slot. at least that is what I am hoping for.

In post 577, thepixiecollective wrote:

I am not thrilled with nacho's posts. they seem very hollow and they lack the verve that I am used to seeing from him. however I had misread him often enough to give him more time and wait to see what else he comes up with.

what is your read on dunns? you said you were fine with lynching him but what is your actual read on him?
In post 578, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't really think dunnstral is scum. nothing special here, just small things about his play that i think are more likely to come from town than scum

In post 581, zMuffinMan wrote:his indifference to the suspicion being leveled at him (mainly in conversations with kuribo) seems fine to me too. i like that he's not trying too hard to justify his actions or deflect the suspicion or anything like that

why do you think he's scum?
In post 582, thepixiecollective wrote:

I don't see that as alignment indicative, anybody with a passing familiarity with lld and dgb (and me for that matter) knows how combustible the situ can get and any sane person wld want to prevent that. just cos he is sane doesn't make him town.

I have played against scum!dunns before and he is the type to just kind of sit back and let things play out and let town eat its own, which is what I see him doing here. I also don't believe that he doesn't read kuribo as town at this point.

In post 584, zMuffinMan wrote:my read on him isn't actually strong enough that i feel comfortable defending him

i just think he's done some things that are more likely to come from town

not going to be shocked if i'm wrong, though

i might get around to looking through his meta to get a better idea of how he plays scum some time tomorrow
In post 585, thepixiecollective wrote:

see I don't necessarily think thats true. I understand him backing off of kuribo, again again sanity, but I don't see him doing anything else either.
I didn't read your wall of quotes cos if a scumread is what you walked away with after reading my posts then I am really not interested in a twisted narrative of your interpretation of my posts which I already know to be untrue why because I am not scum.

I think manufactured reads where you have to stretch the truth into making up some story to fit whatever agenda you are trying to push to be scummy. but unfortunately, bad town do this too. I had you as a strong townread but now I am not so sure cos I am left with the question is why wld you need to do that in the first place? your lynch list is weak and followy and I don't see really see any independent thought except your read on me which is based on "gut".

if it is gut then why the twisted narrative? see that always gets me. "gut" and can't be quantified so why on earth are trying to do so? this is why I think it is scummy. but ffs I just experienced a townplayer who did exactly this. it messed up my reads.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^Denied. You've used gut to try to explain your scumread on me all game and I'll fight you about that. Your 1 point you levied against me all game got countered so hard by multiple people that you never mentioned it again in your scumread on me. Try again for reasons why AG is scum or prove you're not being a massive hypocrite right now. And yes, I get that you're a hydra
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 696, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 684, thepixiecollective wrote:you have not done shit to interact with me this entire game.
This coming from the person who didn't interact with half the people you discussed on Pages 23 and 24 with Muffin. Besides one or two posts directed at Nacho and more than a handful directed at Dunnstral, you haven't interacted with Staeg or the Cam hydra but have a read on both of them.
are you kidding me I wld say cupcake is probably the player I have interacted with the most lol. we always play off of each other like this if we actually took the time to actually talk to each other we wld likely be at each other's throats. this is much nicer.

yes I have interaction with dunns.

staeg I don't know and I am unsure of and I feel like I will be able to get a better read on him by watching how he interacts with other players. I wish I had a townread on muffina cos I wld likely sheep there but I don't.

and lol, leave nacho and I alone. we will get each other sorted 1 way or another. again this is done by watching what he
does
. he hasn't done much and I am not seeing any reachouts which makes me think he is scum. but I have read him wrong in the past and I do not want to make that mistake again.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”