Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

In post 739, Kovu wrote:Why is LLD on this list and not RR?
Why would we be on the list? Before this post basically nobody had called us town.
In post 750, Meuh wrote:This bit is something I would see myself post as scum tbh
I can go find examples of me saying similar stuff as town if you'd like (but only if it would help, it's time-consuming). Or we can just ask the many other people in the game who are familiar with me if it's AI.

I very much want to see a counterwagon to marci for reasons I already laid out, so even though I just got town vibes on Lavar I think it's proper to VOTE: Lavar

I haven't heard from Mena yet but I would expect him to agree with me.

-Reason
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Kovu »

HOLD UP!!! LUKE IS BUSSING LAVAR. LETS GO. Like, LOOK AT THIS

In post 294, LavarManos wrote:For Enchant tho, I feel like he would be doing more as scum.
In post 766, Lukewarm wrote:LLD is on this list because I would expect scum!LLD to be doing more here.
In post 796, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Lava

The only 2 in this game to say "X would do more as scum" AND they're not interacting with each other, it sounds like they discussed reads to give in maf chat, like, I don't think I've ever seen the SAME bad reasoning used before in a game...

So Lava anbd Luke maf, then Enchant and LLD are gonna be town
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Val89 »

I don't want Marci. I realise my opinion on the matter might not count for much when I've been floated as an alternative, but I'll give it, since my lack of involvement in the wagon so far is probably clue enough as gamma pointed out previously.

I got a slight town ping from , although I accept that sort of thing could come from scum surprised a made-up read was endorsed by a townie, I also think it would be some co-incidence to hit the same ping on the 8 players posted pre-marci entrance on page 1. My initial reaction to Lukewarms' push there was that is was opportunistic garbage, and seeing datisi wholeheartedly jump on and endorse it with 'lolscum' whilst trying to give justification (albeit shit ones) for everyone else sealed the deal for me that the case was crap. Having seen luke temper and then reverse it leads me to believe the case there was initially deliberately exaggerated and oversold, and in truth is probably +town for luke as well as marci.

I've been voting datisi since "RVS" too, although it was never actually an RVS vote. I've deliberately chosen to be cagey about my reads, which may have led to the impression there is a lack of scum hunting going on, too. Those are the reasons I see given for the wagon now, and I can't see them as scummy because I know there is at least one genuine thought process that results in those same outward signs.

I've not given too much though to LavarManos since I noted datisi's strange justification for that read, which when examined I strongly disagreed with, and thought had to be basically invented. I might have been hasty there, if for no other reason that nothing prevents scum from inventing reasons for giving a 'slightly scummy maybe?' read on a partner.

If this is the two we are going with;

VOTE: LavarManos
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 802, Kovu wrote:HOLD UP!!! LUKE IS BUSSING LAVAR. LETS GO. Like, LOOK AT THIS

In post 294, LavarManos wrote:For Enchant tho, I feel like he would be doing more as scum.
In post 766, Lukewarm wrote:LLD is on this list because I would expect scum!LLD to be doing more here.
In post 796, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Lava

The only 2 in this game to say "X would do more as scum" AND they're not interacting with each other, it sounds like they discussed reads to give in maf chat, like, I don't think I've ever seen the SAME bad reasoning used before in a game...

So Lava anbd Luke maf, then Enchant and LLD are gonna be town
lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

There is veru much wrong with that post, but I can't help but seeing that that clearly comes from town andante.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 802, Kovu wrote:So Lava anbd Luke maf, then Enchant and LLD are gonna be town
Enchant scum, Luke town.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Kovu »

See my issue is, that argument "X would do more as scum" is just bad, but, the 2 people yall used it on are probably the only 2 in this table it makes 0 sense to use it on... LLD and Enchant do MORE as scum than town?? like... no
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 805, Lukewarm wrote:There is veru much wrong with that post
Did I have a stroke?

-There is a lot wrong

or maybe even

-There is so much

But, even if I had spelled very correcrly, "there is very much wrong" would be horrible.

No one would read this game and believe me that I have an English degree.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Val89 »

Every time Kovu posts, I have to consciously make a effort remind myself that assuming that there is just no way on Gods green earth that town can pull this volume of garbage and flit so quickly between thoughts is exactly what got me into trouble in the last Prism game I played.

I don't mean to come off as a prick, but if I'm going to have to make a read on this one way or another, someone who reckons they know how is going to have to tell me how I can possibly start to try and distinguish an actual spaff out everything, stream-of-consciousness not care if it passes the sniff test style of play from someone merely replicating it, because I don't trust that I have the skills myself to even try.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Enchant does more as town. You got the argument backward, Kovu
YOUR AD HERE

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 298, Lukewarm wrote:
Have you played with Enchant before?
I actually agreed with you that that was a take that makes no sense if someone has ever played with enchant
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 798, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: lavar

Late day surprise wagon! My favorite.
why should i vote lavar?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 807, Kovu wrote:See my issue is, that argument "X would do more as scum" is just bad, but, the 2 people yall used it on are probably the only 2 in this table it makes 0 sense to use it on... LLD and Enchant do MORE as scum than town?? like... no
I think that it is a terrible thing to apply liberally to anyone. There are plenty of people that end up playing like potatoes as scum.

I just don't picture LLD that way. I picture her desire to win being higher while scum. There are several players who I picture that way, including myself actually.

You are welcome to disagree, but I would not vote her right here.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 810, VP Baltar wrote:Enchant does more as town. You got the argument backward, Kovu
I mean yall understand what I was trying to say, and you're about to hit postcap, and that was actually wasting a post...

Like LLD and Enchant do more as town, that I've seen, also I think Enchant is town here
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 813, Lukewarm wrote:I think that it is a terrible thing to apply liberally to anyone.
BUT YOU SAID IT.... THAT IS MY POINT. IT IS A TERRIBLE ARGUMENT THAT BOTH YOU AND LAVAR USED
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 809, Val89 wrote:Every time Kovu posts, I have to consciously make a effort remind myself that assuming that there is just no way on Gods green earth that town can pull this volume of garbage and flit so quickly between thoughts is exactly what got me into trouble in the last Prism game I played.
yeah want me to claim pr again here and get yeeted for it super fast day 1?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

You really cropped that one in huh. There is nuance to that post that you just completely ignored.

I think that it is a terrible thing to apply LIBERALLY to JUST ANYONE.

Because SOME PEOPLE play as potatoes as scum.

But I dont think that THIS PARTICULAR PERSON plays as a potato as scum.

On the contrary, I think that THIS PARTICULAR PERSON would have a stronger drive to win as scum then as town.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 812, Datisi wrote:

why should i vote lavar?
I was actually just thinking to myself "I can't wait to see what datisi does here"

Your move!
YOUR AD HERE

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I actually have the feeling that I have made this exact argument about LLD before in a different game lol

----

But, like I said. Its not even a strong read. Its just enough to get her above:

People I saw reason to suspect, and
People who were completely and totally unsorted.

Which puts her on the list of people I would not vote for here, since, you know, I would rather kill someone I saw a reason to suspect OR someone that was totally unsorted.

I did not even think it strongly enough to make the point, but you asked and I answered.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Datisi »

i have zero thoughts on lavar currently and i don't feel like pretending to read his iso rn so okay
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:37 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 812, Datisi wrote:

why should i vote lavar?
In post 72, LavarManos wrote:Hi all. 125 posts per day doesn't seem like too much of a restriction.
I actually like Fey for bandwagoning to Datisi, but don't really have any opinion on the other votes or anyone else rlly

VOTE: Meuh
I feel like you're trying to do too much out of the gate? I mean, if you're town, I don't want to discourage you from solving. But it doesn't feel natural to me at least.
In post 290, LavarManos wrote:VOTE: takotsubo syndrome
sorta sus that nobody has voted this slot yet
In post 600, LavarManos wrote:I find it weird that Val didn't reelly respond to anything Lukewarm said about him
VOTE: Val
In post 775, LavarManos wrote:
In post 768, Lukewarm wrote:She is here, and posting - but she is not championing me as the scummiest person in the thread lol
Nah I disagree. Feels like she has been attacking Datisi and VPB a lot. You aren't even calling her scum anymore. I scumread her recent posting style too.
VOTE: Marci
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: LavarManos

WOOO FLASHWAGON LAVAR!! E-something

Marci lim is bad so this is fun
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Fey »

Maybe I’m washed but I still don’t feel Lavar is really scummy.
LavarManos
LavarManos
Goon
LavarManos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:42 am

Post by LavarManos »

:eek:
I have eight votes right now.
gorilla, I don’t really get why you think my votes are scummy. Also, gutread Datisi’s hesitance as scum. Could be scum trying to reluctantly placed vote on me depending on VPB response. So I do like VPB for how he responded.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”