Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-05-03 20:06:48)

Mod Note
: Thanks for the top!
Last edited by ThinkBig on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 824, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 822, Titus wrote:
In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:Titus can you explain those pls.
Vote histories.

I could swap out Umlaut for FS though.
In depth there please champ. Make your case. Don't just encourage people to go look at X thing with your opinion prebiasing them.
No. There is no good case d1 barring someone planning to murder the IC and even that fails sometimes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 826, Titus wrote:There is no good case d1 barring someone planning to murder the IC and even that fails sometimes.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Titus stop with the "no good case D1" shit pls it's a headache
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 828, Gamma Emerald wrote:Titus stop with the "no good case D1" shit pls it's a headache
Ok, then stop asking me for a good case.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I just want A case, good is optional
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 830, Gamma Emerald wrote:I just want A case, good is optional
My case is the votes speak to me. The VCs suggest CommKnight town, shannon scum. FireStarter's vote pattern is different. GC reasonless got sheeps but Shannon didn't. GC and CommKnight has high odds of scum but CommKnight town. So GC has conflicting info. Umlaut votes after CommKnight not lynchable.

Pretty much stuff like that is my case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:59 am

Post by FireScreamer »

I don't care if there is no good day 1 case. People contributing toward day 1 cases is how we form a better day 2 case. This is an iterative process and you are sabotaging it Titus.
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 832, FireScreamer wrote:I don't care if there is no good day 1 case. People contributing toward day 1 cases is how we form a better day 2 case. This is an iterative process and you are sabotaging it Titus.
No, I am not. Sorry. You can read me. I still take stances on everything. Sorry not sorry I won't vote town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 am

Post by FireScreamer »

I very clearly cannot read you. Do more things. Give me a fighting chance. Sort and be sorted. Don't just turtle up.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 834, FireScreamer wrote:I very clearly cannot read you. Do more things. Give me a fighting chance. Sort and be sorted. Don't just turtle up.
I don't think you are reading me anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:43 am

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 835, Titus wrote:
In post 834, FireScreamer wrote:I very clearly cannot read you. Do more things. Give me a fighting chance. Sort and be sorted. Don't just turtle up.
I don't think you are reading me anyway.
What have you done for me to attempt reading?

I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt here because I think you'd be a real asset if you started working at this game and theres plenty of time left for you to do it. So yeah you are right I havn't been reading you but i've been waiting for you to give me something to read.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 768, shannon wrote:
In post 757, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 748, shannon wrote:In 342, GC asks Titus again about her vote on me
GC asks follow ups in 357
Also, thanks for confirming that GC did, in fact, engage Titus on his suspicions.
It seems the sort of thing that is easily verifiable by reading GC's ISO. And then once GC's follow up question is noticed, it should have been like 'OK you did follow up but Titus didn't answer - Why didn't Titus answer, and why didn't you keep pushing it?' Not the shit show we've had.

The most damning point for me is that the whole thing was a total non-issue until Gamma brought it up like 300 posts later. And if anything I'd have expected Titus to be lambasted for not answering the question (why she voted me with no explanation) rather than Alch for not following up enough. (It is bloody hard to follow up with Titus, especially when Titus is lurking for hundreds of posts at a time).

Seriously, I think there's scum here. I was being voted by GC and then Titus, and Alch chose to engage me about my reads but not Titus for not responding to GC. Then when it became clear I was not going to be wagoned, Gamma brought up GC and Titus again, and Alch went after GC.

I mean there were three naked votes on Alch in a row, and it was at that time - 300 odd posts after Titus first voted me - that Gamma chose to ask Alch why he hadn't followed up with Titus more.

Join me here on Alch or Gamma because I'm pretty sure this is where scum's at.
In post 808, shannon wrote:
In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 754, Gamma Emerald wrote:What is the specific issue here?
Answer this question Shannon.
The specific issue is that it was you who started the whole GC vs Alchemist shit show we've been seeing the past umpteen pages.

Long long ago, in a post known as 151, Titus voted me without giving a reason. GC got mad at Titus for doing that, because he wanted to vote me first, and Titus didn't give a reason for the vote. Alchemist got involved, and started asking me to justify my actions.

That looks, to me, like the start of a wagon on me. Except it wasn't. Titus didn't come back to answer GC's questions, the wagon moved on, and Alchemist unvoted me.

Much later, these names popped up again.

In 390, Titus calls GC scum for whining. There are three naked votes on GC shortly after. A shonky looking wagon, from my POV.

You followed that up, not by asking Titus why she'd continued to evade GC's questions, but by accusing GC of not even asking follow up questions. And that's plainly false, and you can see it in GC's ISO.

Then Alchemist got involved again, and said he didn't think Titus had a case to answer because it didn't even look like GC was suspicious of me. My problems with this are that he didn't bring it up at the time (he waited for your prompting), and that he refused to accept a reasonable explanation from GC.

So: My issue with you is that you waited until a very opportune moment to bring up GC's supposed failing re: Titus, the point you made was false, and it gave Alchemist an in to really wagon GC.

If you're
not
directly involved, you should join me in looking at Alch and Titus very closely because this is really bad stuff.
I think Shannon's wrong about me, but her thoughts seem to be coming from a Town mindset. Also appreciate her giving us her thoughts and not just sheeping wagons when asked.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Alchemist. Can you make a scum case on someone for me that isn't GC or based on GC associatives?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 837, Alchemist21 wrote:
Also, thanks for confirming that GC did, in fact, engage Titus on his suspicions.
It seems the sort of thing that is easily verifiable by reading GC's ISO. And then once GC's follow up question is noticed, it should have been like 'OK you did follow up but Titus didn't answer - Why didn't Titus answer, and why didn't you keep pushing it?' Not the shit show we've had.

The most damning point for me is that the whole thing was a total non-issue until Gamma brought it up like 300 posts later. And if anything I'd have expected Titus to be lambasted for not answering the question (why she voted me with no explanation) rather than Alch for not following up enough. (It is bloody hard to follow up with Titus, especially when Titus is lurking for hundreds of posts at a time).

Seriously, I think there's scum here. I was being voted by GC and then Titus, and Alch chose to engage me about my reads but not Titus for not responding to GC. Then when it became clear I was not going to be wagoned, Gamma brought up GC and Titus again, and Alch went after GC.

I mean there were three naked votes on Alch in a row, and it was at that time - 300 odd posts after Titus first voted me - that Gamma chose to ask Alch why he hadn't followed up with Titus more.

The specific issue is that it was you who started the whole GC vs Alchemist shit show we've been seeing the past umpteen pages.

Long long ago, in a post known as 151, Titus voted me without giving a reason. GC got mad at Titus for doing that, because he wanted to vote me first, and Titus didn't give a reason for the vote. Alchemist got involved, and started asking me to justify my actions.

That looks, to me, like the start of a wagon on me. Except it wasn't. Titus didn't come back to answer GC's questions, the wagon moved on, and Alchemist unvoted me.

In 390, Titus calls GC scum for whining. There are three naked votes on GC shortly after. A shonky looking wagon, from my POV.

You followed that up, not by asking Titus why she'd continued to evade GC's questions, but by accusing GC of not even asking follow up questions. And that's plainly false, and you can see it in GC's ISO.

Then Alchemist got involved again, and said he didn't think Titus had a case to answer because it didn't even look like GC was suspicious of me. My problems with this are that he didn't bring it up at the time (he waited for your prompting), and that he refused to accept a reasonable explanation from GC.

So: My issue with you is that you waited until a very opportune moment to bring up GC's supposed failing re: Titus, the point you made was false, and it gave Alchemist an in to really wagon GC.

If you're
not
directly involved, you should join me in looking at Alch and Titus very closely because this is really bad stuff.
I think Shannon's wrong about me, but her thoughts seem to be coming from a Town mindset. Also appreciate her giving us her thoughts and not just sheeping wagons when asked.
What's with the uncertainty at the beginning?
<Embrace The Void>

FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:48 am

Post by FireScreamer »

S L I P B O Y Z

VOTE: Alchemist
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 838, FireScreamer wrote:Alchemist. Can you make a scum case on someone for me that isn't GC or based on GC associatives?
Right now all I can give you is Rory based on what I said earlier. I still have all my earlier expressed Townreads as well.
RoryMK
RoryMK
Goon
RoryMK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:51 am

Post by RoryMK »

prod received. Will catch up soon!
In memory of Rory, Radja's character pick in Survivor: Magic Kingdom
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:52 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Does anyone have a meta read on if Radja is like this as town?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 839, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 837, Alchemist21 wrote:

If you're
not
What's with the uncertainty at the beginning?
The "I think" part applies to her thoughts coming from a Town mindset. Guess I should have put it mid sentence but I'm kinda used to starting off sentences with I think.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:54 am

Post by FireScreamer »

Alight no slip boyz

VOTE: Gamma
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Oh hey did anyone else see Campbell's Soup got banned? Serves him right.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 669, FrankJaeger wrote:Hey guys gotta read from page 20 and after.
Been super busy irl . if i dont think the time for this game will come i will replace out

Reading tonight. Off work tommorow
He never came back. :(

Frank are you still gonna play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 846, Alchemist21 wrote:Oh hey did anyone else see Campbell's Soup got banned? Serves him right.
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RoryMK
RoryMK
Goon
RoryMK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:26 am

Post by RoryMK »

I tried reading last night, but I just couldn't focus and I didn't want to do a crappy job. I'm fully aware my input in this game has been pretty crappy, no need to point that out. :shifty: I'm struggling to get solid reads. Hopefully my catchup will change that.
In post 520, CommKnight wrote:@Rory, I was just curious as to if you could see the PT's because let's say there was a game with PT's outside of scum chat, if you were able to see it and playing in that game you'd know there'd non-mafia with PT's ongoing. But that's cool. Makes sense to do it that way to prevent things like that.

Also I've had two games with Frank, one as both town and one as both mafia. I'd like to think I got a feel for him. As far as Narna goes? I only had a single game where I was mafia and she was town. I'd like to think I know how town her acts.
Yeah it doesn't work like that. I can only see PT's people give me access to. If I want to play a micro(my queue), I will always make sure to notify the mod that I'm playing so I never get any information I shouldn't get. If I somehow do get information, I will immediately replace out to avoid the game getting compromised.

So what is it about Frank specifically that makes you townread him?
How could you possibly know Narna's scum game if you haven't played with scum Narna? I can understand if you would lean town on him for stuff he did, but a solid townread seems a bit much here. Can you elaborate on why you have such a strong townread on Narna?

- I don't really buy GC's case on Brian Skies at all. It takes balls to engage a vocal player like Skies though, so even though I don't support it, I think he's more likely town for it.

Spoiler: Alchemist wall
In post 531, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 514, RoryMK wrote:
In post 406, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 377, RoryMK wrote:
In post 373, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 346, FrankJaeger wrote:Rorys posts look disingenuous.
Kinda agree with this. Hard to say if he's just like this on early D1 though.
In post 353, RoryMK wrote:
In post 346, FrankJaeger wrote:Rorys posts look disingenuous.
Is there a reason you still haven't moved your RVS vote if you think that's true?

Do you have any other reads?
It also feels like he tried to turn it around on Frank here.

VOTE: Rory
Can you explain where I went wrong by asking Frank 2 questions in an attempt to get him involved?
It looks like you're trying to discredit his point against you by challenging his lack of vote.
How am I discrediting his point? I ask him if he has a reason not to move his RVS vote and followup by asking if he has other reads.
Maybe he has a scumread on that player now, and didn't mention it.
It looks like the message you were sending was "if you really thought that you would vote me," and I see that as a subtle discredit attempt.

How do you feel about it, now that I've explained it? Does it still bother you?
In memory of Rory, Radja's character pick in Survivor: Magic Kingdom

Return to “Completed Open Games”