Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 873, Datisi wrote:tldr on this?
I mean, do you think he's town? he's just there. like, not actively doing anything, literally just existing. and like I've been calling him maf all game, and he just shrugs it off. implosion is where my strongest SR is right now
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 875, Andante wrote:he's just there. like, not actively doing anything, literally just existing. and like I've been calling him maf all game, and he just shrugs it off.
how is this different from a bunch of other slots that do this and why is the latter scummy?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 876, Datisi wrote:how is this different from a bunch of other slots
like who?

mala? there's 0 content or will to play the game there. like, I'm not opposed to limming her, but like, no point in tunneling someone doing nothing

implosion has put in enough "effort" and I don't think he's town. simple as that
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Aristeia »

VOTE: mala :/
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Datisi »

meh, figured. hoped it would've been a more exciting answer, but sure

pedit: oooh
ari, how is this different than town!mala not playing the game?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Aristeia »

uh dont you remember?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

~.~
hutmeil
hutmeil
He
Goon
hutmeil
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:08 am

Post by hutmeil »

In post 806, Datisi wrote:thanks! and as per my profile, i am 22
Oh right, didn't see that!
In post 806, Datisi wrote:can you make a readslist? doesn't have to be overly long or detailed, i just wanna see the cliffnotes on where you stand on people and why
Okay here goes:

hutmeil

Obviously!

VP Baltar
Andante
implosion
Datisi

^ I believe the above list is scumhunting. That's townish to me. Though I still don't like Andante hop voting a lot.

Something_Smart
fireisredsir
Gamma Emerald
Aristeia

^ Feels towny to me.

PenguinPower
GeorgeBailey
Malakittens

^ Lurking too much.

Vulture

I don't like the PR reveal suggestion.
In post 808, Vulture wrote:
In post 805, hutmeil wrote:
In post 804, Datisi wrote:what's the difference to you between vulture making that excuse, and me making excuses that i have exams, or george and mala straight up not being here?
The difference is vulture suggested the PR out thing.

Congrats on the exam results by the way! Does this mean you're in your early 20s? I feel ancient now lol.
1) You said early on that it was scummy to you that I suggested it. Do you think that I would, as scum, do something that early to the benefit of a team? You also followed up the idea with you being unsure if it benefitted town or scum to do so. Have you defaulted to it benefitting scum now? (Not a fair word but the one my mind used).
To debate whether scum would do such a thing early is sort of WIFOM. If you were scum, you could suggest such a thing thinking that Town would think it's not a scummy move since it's very early D1. So it's better to talk about whether outing PRs would benefit town or not instead. And I have come to the conclusion that it won't benefit town as much. I'm not "metaing" anyone as I don't have the time to do so. I'm just looking at the suggestion and I find that it's not towny. Hence the vote.
In post 808, Vulture wrote: 2) You think I’m making excuses to lay low, but I’ve also posted after stating my energy levels. Why not engage with my content as it is? Have you read it and do you agree or disagree with my reads, any thoughts?
To be fair, you did post after you said that. I'll have to ISO to give a proper reply.
In post 809, Vulture wrote:Like, Hutmeil, the level that you’re engaging the game with right now feels very shallow, I guess?

I don’t think it’s worth going back and forth on whether or not suggesting a strategy like that is scummy because I came into the game aware that it would be received poorly and people would kneejerk react. But I guess you seem to be... stuck on that early thing and basing things around it longer than I think someone would if they had... more to give.
As I've mentioned above, I'm not looking into any meta but just the merits of the suggestion itself. I don't have time to meta since I would have to do so for everyone of you. Shallow, maybe? But it's D1 (not much info), I'm not doing meta so I don't really have much to give. I think the only slot I can meta is Mala. I played with Mala last game. Mala was lurking but she turned out to be Town so Mala!lurker doesn't equate to Mala!scum. But then again, I don't like lurkers. So for me, lurking can be a scum strategy, but given my meta on her, I'll let her go at least for now.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:12 am

Post by implosion »

In post 875, Andante wrote:
In post 873, Datisi wrote:tldr on this?
I mean, do you think he's town? he's just there. like, not actively doing anything, literally just existing. and like I've been calling him maf all game, and he just shrugs it off. implosion is where my strongest SR is right now
pretty easy to shrug it off when you just yell "implosion is maf" and vanity vote me. I'd be annoyed at it if you were getting any traction.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:19 am

Post by implosion »

I'm having a really hard time in this game getting almost any reads I feel good about.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:20 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i think that hut's initial relatively shallow reasons for scumreading people wasn't scummy bc they did similar as town

i do think that hut's continued focus on vulture's entrance as a reason for their strongest SR, and not really engaging with the rest of vulture's content except as a way to respond about that one single point, is kinda scummy. maybe more than kinda, even. as town they did start shallow but continued finding new things to poke at and respond to
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:23 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 508, hutmeil wrote:So I'm not town because I don't post that much? I understand though, I don't like lurkers too! Speaking of, Malakittens hasn't posted yet has she?
In post 882, hutmeil wrote:I think the only slot I can meta is Mala. I played with Mala last game. Mala was lurking but she turned out to be Town so Mala!lurker doesn't equate to Mala!scum. But then again, I don't like lurkers. So for me, lurking can be a scum strategy, but given my meta on her, I'll let her go at least for now.
actually these two in combination is p sus as well
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 880, Aristeia wrote:uh dont you remember?
if the answer involves the recent coalition game, then no, i was not exactly paying attention to her slot >_>
~M
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:24 am

Post by implosion »

In post 886, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 508, hutmeil wrote:So I'm not town because I don't post that much? I understand though, I don't like lurkers too! Speaking of, Malakittens hasn't posted yet has she?
In post 882, hutmeil wrote:I think the only slot I can meta is Mala. I played with Mala last game. Mala was lurking but she turned out to be Town so Mala!lurker doesn't equate to Mala!scum. But then again, I don't like lurkers. So for me, lurking can be a scum strategy, but given my meta on her, I'll let her go at least for now.
For what reason? I can think of a reason but want to know if it's what you're thinking
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 887, Datisi wrote:
if the answer involves the recent coalition game, then no, i was not exactly paying attention to her slot >_>
viewtopic.php?t=89426&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

#741 is how she reacted to being pushed for lurking then
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 889, Aristeia wrote:
In post 887, Datisi wrote:
viewtopic.php?t=89426&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

#741 is how she reacted to being pushed for lurking then
oh

oh no

VOTE: malakittens
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:29 am

Post by fireisredsir »

oh yea BH did make that whole meta case about her responding more harshly to being incorrectly scumread when she's town, hm
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Aristeia »

and you mislimmed her at the end anyway fire >.>
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 888, implosion wrote:
In post 886, fireisredsir wrote:
For what reason? I can think of a reason but want to know if it's what you're thinking
my reason is that they redirected accusations of lurking onto another slot, Mala, one that they later mentioned they had meta of her lurking as town. bringing her up specifically as the one to redirect on makes it feel to me like they knew that she was likely to continue lurking as town and thus would be an easy push to make

it doesn't really make sense from town bc i don't know why you make the first quote when you already have the knowledge in the second quote
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:32 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 892, Aristeia wrote:and you mislimmed her at the end anyway fire >.>
hey if i was only listening to him, he told me to never ever elim std, so. gotta be wrong on one of em
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 804, Datisi wrote:why?
i think it's kinda obvious - but i'm not sure how i feel about you. I didn't want to keep using question mark gifs...gotta change it up.
<(") | (")>
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 894, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 892, Aristeia wrote:and you mislimmed her at the end anyway fire >.>
hey if i was only listening to him, he told me to never ever elim std, so. gotta be wrong on one of em
fair
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:41 am

Post by implosion »

In post 893, fireisredsir wrote:my reason is that they redirected accusations of lurking onto another slot, Mala, one that they later mentioned they had meta of her lurking as town. bringing her up specifically as the one to redirect on makes it feel to me like they knew that she was likely to continue lurking as town and thus would be an easy push to make

it doesn't really make sense from town bc i don't know why you make the first quote when you already have the knowledge in the second quote
I guess this is roughly what I figured? I feel like the first quote still makes sense in the context of Mala being the only person hutmeil has any meta on in a game where they mentioned being frustrated by all the meta talk. I can see the pushing the accusation on to someone else but I also feel like it's kind of on the nose for scum who is lurking to spend half their big reads post talking about not liking lurkers/having a reads list that is nearly just the player list sorted by activity.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:43 am

Post by fireisredsir »

it is on the nose but having read their town game i don't really see any reason to believe they wouldn't be on the nose as scum
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:44 am

Post by implosion »

The malakittens thing feels too blatant to be reliable, but also I guess it's possible she's just preoccupied with life and doesn't have the time/energy to be convincing in a brief pop in in a scum game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”