Mini #717 - Alpha Centauri Smalltown (Game Over!)

Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Gremwell »

and
unvote
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Gremwell »

and
unvote
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:38 am

Post by Empking »

Gremwell wrote:
obviously I didn't actually want a plan like that to go through, I proposed it to get reactions, .
Is that, "I acted scummy do get reactions"? (I'm honestly not sure.)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:39 am

Post by charter »

Empking wrote:
Gremwell wrote:
obviously I didn't actually want a plan like that to go through, I proposed it to get reactions, .
That's exactly what it was. I think I'd rather lynch one of gremwell or MM today. MM is reacting horribly to being very loosely called scum. Way overly panicky. Gremwell isn't even trying to find scum, is acting scummy, and hasn't said one thing this whole game.
Since Oman's 3 sided coin landed on Gremwell.
Unvote, Vote Gremwell
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

charter wrote:
Empking wrote:
Gremwell wrote:
That's exactly what it was. I think I'd rather lynch one of gremwell or MM today. MM is reacting horribly to being very loosely called scum. Way overly panicky. Gremwell isn't even trying to find scum, is acting scummy, and hasn't said one thing this whole game.
Since Oman's 3 sided coin landed on Gremwell.
Unvote, Vote Gremwell
I'm not being panicky, I'm trying to get an explanation for being FOS'd without reasoning.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Occam »

Gremwell wrote: Occam voted me saying that he dosn't think farside is scum at all.
Um that's not what I said.

I think you and MM are probably scum partners. I think farside may be the SK. But I think voting for you is going to be more productive than voting farside today.
Slice.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm not voting for Gremwall because I think Occum is scum. I agree with Farside that selfvoting is scummy and I am also suspicious of him claiming that BP townie is worthless.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Occam »

MM wrote: I'm not voting for Gremwall because I think Occum is scum. I agree with Farside that selfvoting is scummy and I am also suspicious of him claiming that BP townie is worthless.
Well, you're wrong about all three things you said.
Slice.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

MM did flip out a little but I don't think it was too bad. The worst thing he's done has been terrible logic (this being that farside and Occam basically can't both be scum). Gremwell I get, but I'd rather not lynch him yet since he's the doctor. I would be suspicious of Empking, but I know that he always plays like this. We seem to have quite a few lurkers which needs to be fixed.

Empking, I'd like to know why you don't think my vote was random. Don't just steal everyone else's reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Occam the post in question is in regards to what you said here about me.
Occam wrote:
1. I voted for you once already:
I wrote:But if we're talking about revealing the obvious, how about the fact that Farside basically ruined any chance we had at executing her plan by bringing it up on day one and basically putting a target on the SS?

unvote - vote: farside
2. You feigned ignorance about there being an SK:
farside wrote:Did I miss something on page one. I see nothing about a SK in the game. Is it normal for a SK in small town? I ask because the assumption there is a SK makes my head hurt.
immediately made me think you were probably the SK, especially since you attempted to make me look bad for "assuming" there was an SK when it was clearly stated on the first page.

3. You gave "5 reasons" for my explaining my vote, and myself and Cephrir noted:
I wrote:As Ceph said you cited the same reason worded 5 different ways.
4. You have misrepped me several times and used an argument regarding self-lynching to attempt (and fail) to prove that SELF-VOTING is anti-town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:Ha. Thought it seemed wierd, but I didn't really read it carefully. But yeah, MM is now a solid number two, right after farside,
Why did you have to wait till someone else pointed it out before saying anything?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Occam
Occam
Goon
Occam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Occam »

Yeah I mean at this point I think we've both said more than is useful for the town so I'm just gonna let that go.
Slice.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Cephrir wrote:MM did flip out a little but I don't think it was too bad. The worst thing he's done has been terrible logic (this being that farside and Occam basically can't both be scum). Gremwell I get, but I'd rather not lynch him yet since he's the doctor. I would be suspicious of Empking, but I know that he always plays like this. We seem to have quite a few lurkers which needs to be fixed.

Empking, I'd like to know why you don't think my vote was random. Don't just steal everyone else's reasons.
I never said farside and occum can't both be scum.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by iamausername »

"Einstein would turn over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded."

-- Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Looking God in the Eye"

-=Vote Count #8=-

Cephrir (2) - Oman, Empking
Occam (2) - MonkeyMan576, Drunken Piper
Gremwell (2) - Occam, charter
Crazy (1) - farside22

Not Voting (5) - Cephrir, christiano drago, Crazy, Gremwell, MacavityLock

7 to lynch.

-=Raging Rabbit replaces Crazy=-
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by charter »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not being panicky, I'm trying to get an explanation for being FOS'd without reasoning.
I don't know why you were Fos'd, but you pretty much blew up over it. Also, I just looked back over your posts because I can't really remember you talking very much. You've said about as little as Gremwell. You aren't trying to find scum either, you're just trying to fit in and avoid suspicion.
farside22 wrote:
charter wrote:Ha. Thought it seemed wierd, but I didn't really read it carefully. But yeah, MM is now a solid number two, right after farside,
Why did you have to wait till someone else pointed it out before saying anything?
I read it once briefly, I thought it was odd. When Oman pointed it out I gave it more attention and realized why it was odd. For the love of god, stop trying to use pointless crap. Try and actually do something useful in this game. Why not comment on Gremwell's utter lack of contribution, or his recent very scummy idea? Why not comment on MM's gross overreaction to being called likely scum in the event Occam is scum? Why do you only post terrible logic and pointless questions?
Cephrir wrote:MM did flip out a little but I don't think it was too bad. The worst thing he's done has been terrible logic (this being that farside and Occam basically can't both be scum). Gremwell I get, but I'd rather not lynch him yet since he's the doctor. I would be suspicious of Empking, but I know that he always plays like this. We seem to have quite a few lurkers which needs to be fixed.

Not lynching someone because of their role is dumb. While doctor can be useful, in hands of scum it's way worse. Stop trying to start a lurkerhunt as well and comment on the people that are talking, they've said plenty.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not voting for Gremwall because I think Occum is scum. I agree with Farside that selfvoting is scummy and I am also suspicious of him claiming that BP townie is worthless.
You forgot "I'm scum with Gremwell". That holds more water than the reasons right there.

I honestly can't see why no one else will wagon Gremwell. What do the rest of you guys want? How do you propose getting him to start talking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

charter wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not being panicky, I'm trying to get an explanation for being FOS'd without reasoning.
I don't know why you were Fos'd, but you pretty much blew up over it. Also, I just looked back over your posts because I can't really remember you talking very much. You've said about as little as Gremwell. You aren't trying to find scum either, you're just trying to fit in and avoid suspicion.
farside22 wrote:
I read it once briefly, I thought it was odd. When Oman pointed it out I gave it more attention and realized why it was odd. For the love of god, stop trying to use pointless crap. Try and actually do something useful in this game. Why not comment on Gremwell's utter lack of contribution, or his recent very scummy idea? Why not comment on MM's gross overreaction to being called likely scum in the event Occam is scum? Why do you only post terrible logic and pointless questions?
I don't thinks it's crap and I would appreciate if you stop calling things I say crap.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by charter »

Your last two 'arguments' against me have been
farside wrote:Chater: post 56 your predicition post why would you vote for the person you predict is the SK?
I've already been over (about four times now) how that wasn't serious. Occam was random.

And then it was
farside22 wrote:
Which I went over.

Both of these are pointless things to question. (And I was talking about what I was saying was useless crap, and you're trying to spin that against me somehow)
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

charter wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Not lynching someone because of their role is dumb. While doctor can be useful, in hands of scum it's way worse. Stop trying to start a lurkerhunt as well and comment on the people that are talking, they've said plenty.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not voting for Gremwall because I think Occum is scum. I agree with Farside that selfvoting is scummy and I am also suspicious of him claiming that BP townie is worthless.
You forgot "I'm scum with Gremwell". That holds more water than the reasons right there.

I honestly can't see why no one else will wagon Gremwell. What do the rest of you guys want? How do you propose getting him to start talking?
So anyone who doesn't want to bandwagon Gremwell is automatically scum? My policy is not to change my vote unless I think the new person I'm voting for is more scummy than the person I'm currently voting. My reasons for my vote are sound, weather you agree or not.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Post by Empking »

Cephrir, you don't random vote someone with that amount of votes unless you're an idiot. I don'yt think you're an idiot so I doubt its a random vote. But I'm voting you for one small reason when MM and G are very scummy.

Unvote

Vote; Monkeyman
because of his reaction to been called possible scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

Emp wrote:Cephrir, you don't random vote someone with that amount of votes unless you're an idiot.
But to be blatantly bandwagoning would be even stupider.
charter wrote:Not lynching someone because of their role is dumb. While doctor can be useful, in hands of scum it's way worse.
True. I suppose we can't vey well never lynch the good roles. I still need to look at a few more players before I place a vote.
charter wrote:Stop trying to start a lurkerhunt as well and comment on the people that are talking, they've said plenty.
I wasn't suggesting that we vote the lurkers, just that they post.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:01 am

Post by MacavityLock »

I haven't been able to keep up with this game, but now that finals are done, I'll be working on a re-read. Expect something substantive mid-week.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Hello there. I appear to be a female tracker with a creepy haircut and a weird green thingy on my eye. Will get to reading shortly.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I'm at the start of page 6. Usually when a wagon builds up this quick it's a town wagon with some scum on it. Occam's self vote is a null tell. His argument with Piper reads like the all too familiar battle of two pissed off townies. Cephrir's shamless wagoning is somewhat scummy. Other than that, nothing too significant.

Will finish reading soonish, probably tommorow.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Oman »

Okay noobs, what have we got here.

I'd be hapy with a Monkeyman or Gremwell lynch. Monkeyman is rather transparent though, so Gremwell is more dangerous. Let me check roles.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Oman »

Vote Monkeyman
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”