Jack & Bobby

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Jack & Bobby

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:38 pm

Post by blackhawk »

Does anyone watch this show?
I think its just about the best thing ever, if you dont watch it you should try to, but its a very politicly based show.
This show is not about the Kennedys as many people believe, theres not enough people in the family to be the Kennedys
The show is set in 2049 and in 2004, its set in 2049 when Jack or Bobby(im not gonna say, you'll just have to watch the first episode to find out) becomes President of the U.S.
Its also set in 2004 when Jack is in High School, Ididnt catch what grade he was in, and when Bobby is in 8th grade, but they go to the same school.
Jack and Bobby are somewhat estranged from their mom, who smokes pot and is a Democrat, She also has a better grasp of Bobby
Jack doesnt really like his mom because it looks as though he doesnt get as much attention from his mom as his brother does, and hes a Republican.
Bobby is closer to his mom, but not as close as can be, he tries to help his older brother in any way he can, but he usually just gets his brother into more trouble.
The show is usually divided into an interview after The McAllister Presidency(I think thats their last name)and the people being interviewed are people on the White House Staff, and the First Lady during the Presidency, and after each syas something along the lines of for example in the show apparently the Future President had been ridiculed by his own party" and then it goes back to 2004 and Bobby got his hands on his moms pot and he brings it to school becuase he wants his friend to stay his friend even though his friend has joined the potheads, so he gets caught, but only becuase after he had shown the potheads he had the pot, his firned that joined the potheads told on him.
This show is so good, the writers are excellent and the way they reveal which one becomes president is soo awesome, and theres one part where they go through all this pictures of presidents, ones that are true and have happened and ones that are just there to fill the gap lie the first African American President, and the First Woman President all happened before 2049 and so the Picture for the McAllister Presidency is a Man in a jacket, standing in the Hallway, apparently, just before the person who is elected President is announced so hes leaning against the hallway wall with one hand on the wall and hes just kinda standing with his legs crossed and so he goes on about how everyone thinks that this is just a picture of a McAllister just waiting nervously for someones name to be called, but the reall reason hes like that is really cool.
Wow that was really long.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:47 pm

Post by blackhawk »

But, I forgot add McAllister ends up running as an Independant.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:31 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I love this show, i missed the second one, but i watched the premiere and fell in love. Definately the best thing to ever come out of the WB (which i currently despise and find hard to watch because of the cancellation on Angel)
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:41 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

sounds like one of those silly kiwi shows
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:01 am

Post by TBuG »

I like this show. I've only seen the first ep, but UI liked it.

Offtopic: Who's goingto see Revenge of the middle-aged woman? It's starring the mom from Jack+Bobby.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:29 am

Post by ZONEACE »

i heart Christine Lahti, but i despise network television made for TV movies, so i wont be watching it.
Late twenties, early Thursdays

Return to “General Discussion”