Get out the vote!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Get out the vote!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:18 am

Post by JDTAY »

Seriously, your vote counts. There's a reason why they call it the "People's Choice Awards."

http://www.pcavote.com
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:02 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Ugh. I was fine with the Film section. The Television section was a little rough since I haven't seen many of the shows mentioned. But then the Music section was just painful. Either I haven't heard the artist or song listed, or I
wish
that I haven't.

They need a "None of the Above" option. Then they can just hold the award over until next year and see if anyone deserves it then -- kinda like a game of Skins.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:32 am

Post by Stewie »

I don't like the some of the options for music. I think all the groups in "Favourite Group" are just horrible. I voted for U2 because it's the least horrible. Same with favourite female singer. Avril because she's Canadian. Same with male singer (if you notice that I say "Same with..." too much it's because I'm writting this as I go). Eminem, because he made an anti-Bush video. Same with remake. but in this case, there was no remote reason for me to vote for any of the nominees. So I voted for the one in the middle. And exactly the same happened with the last (duets) so I voted the middle one, because eventhough they are probably crap, I don't know who they are.

Where's Green Day?[/list]
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:21 pm

Post by Electra »

Oh, I wasn't not pleased. =) I knew most of the people, and I would have preferred some other ones, but Will and Grace =D And I do like Eminem and Evanescence a lot...
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:51 pm

Post by Stewie »

At least you were lucky when it came to music. I can't stand either, and as I stated, I wouldn't have voted for eminem if he hadn't released the video against bush. Which I haven't seen, or heard the song. But I heard of it, and it's against bush, so it's good enough.

And I don't like Will and Grace much, which is to be expected, being a Family Guy and all. I had no doubt in the best comedy category: That's 70 show. Same for best drama: CSI: crime scene investigation.

Return to “General Discussion”