Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Equinox »

Voidedmafia, Robocopter87 is not scum. I am dead serious. Ask Rainbowdash later on if you're not convinced, but he dropped a strong tell. Given how the game has gone, I really, really doubt that he was coached into committing said tell.

Preview edit: Huh.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Like I need a coach.

I regret lynching Tierce already.

I feel as if I gained nothing.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Venmar »

Votecount 1.11

[L-4] Rainbowdash:

[L-4] Cogito Ergo Sum:

[L-1]
Equinox:
Riss, Tierce, Voidedmafia

[L-4] Robocopter87:

[L-4] Voidedmafia:

[L-4] Riss:

:right:
[
LYNCHED
]
Tierce:
Rainbowdash, Equinox, Cogito Ergo Sum, Robocopter87

Not Voting

• No One!

Deadline

• October 25th, 2012

Mod Notes

• No one is V/LA
  • Searching for a replacement for Riss_
  • If i make a mistake in my vote count at any point, please let me know so i can correct my error(s).
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Venmar »

Flavor

As the small group huddled around the dead corpse of Dr.Venmar, they eventually realized the desperation of their case and as their shock faded, they knew that they had to take action or succumb to whoever the killers were. Slowly they glanced at each other, everyone observing the other, as if the smallest of motions would set them off. It quickly became weird and the group broke their silence and started to try to have as civil of a discussion as possible to solve the crime laying right before their eyes.

As sharp insults and accusations flew between them, people started speculating on people who could have been paired together as the killers, or at the very least people who were close friends. Despite their best efforts, everyone in that room was at the very least good friends with everyone in the room, and it was hard to figure out. Some of the individuals got tired of the debating and took breaks, deciding to pace around the lab, or sitting down by the ventilator. In such an environment, even some of the most peculiar methods were used to relieve stress or pressure.

As the day dragged on, the group started to narrow down choices of people who would end up being searched and possible tied down, they didn't know yet but SOMEONE who they would investigate, to say the least. The choices slowly narrowed, and when it came to an individual called Tierce, they all started to ponder, think, speculate, you name it. Some people pushed for that to be their choice, some people did not, some couldn't choose. As more and more discussion erupted over whether or not Tierce was part of the killers, one of the people in the group slipped away without being noticed, and headed to the storage room of the lab.

In a short amount of time, the individual emerged back from the storage room and saw they no one was paying attention. Quickly, the person approached the group while Tierce was trying desperately to convince the others that she was clean. She was waving her arms around and begging for others to see reason, but before she could continue her sentence, a large blur of acid was shoved into her face by the individual who came back from the storage room. Screaming in agonizing pain, Tierce repelled back like an elastic band and collapsed flat on her back, clawing at her face. As her assailant was restrained and pinned to the ground, Tierce's face was melting away on the spot and her movements gradually slowed down until her body fell limp.

Everyone turned their heads in disgust, Tierce's face was melted inside out and it was evident that her brain was fried with it. As people started to regain their voice and people started to turn to her assailant, someone stopped them and pointed to one of Tierce's pockets. Bending down, they find a set of keys in her right jacket pocket, and inside her jacket they find a 9mm pistol tucked nicely into a pocket of her jacket, nice and cozy beside a silencer barrel. When the magazine was checked, three rounds were missing.

" I don't believe it... she was the killer! "

" Could be that easy? "

" Wait.. she doesn't have the clearance card... "

" Oh... it seems that there is at least one more person out there who is responsible for this.. "

Tierce
was the
Mafia Goon
, and a part of the scumteam.
Last edited by Venmar on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Venmar »

Night 1 has officially begun, and will last for the full duration of 48 hours. In other words, Night 1 ends on October 14th, 8:00pm. ( Pacific Standard Time )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Venmar »

DoomYoshi shall be replacing Riss_

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

Flavor
[/b]

The group looked over the gun that once belonged to the killer named Tierce. It was a custom made gun for the most part, it has outfitted magazines, hollow point rounds, engraved picture on the left side of the pistol, and a more comfortable grip. It was clear that Tierce didn’t have a psychological snap or some kind of a mental breakdown and retaliated to kill Dr.Venmar, no, her calm attitude following his death was TOO calm to signify that the kill was accidental. The murder was carefully planned, that much was obvious, and they all agreed that the rest of them were next. She was a psychopath to say the least, only they can keep a smooth, calm, and straight expression after killing someone.

So the conclusion was clear, Tierce was a psychopathic killer, whoopie, but what now? She didn’t exactly drop a handy dandy pocketbook filled with her top 10 friends who are psycopaths, or her daily journal where she mentions her partner, no, it wasn’t that easy. The only thing they found were her pistol, the keys to the lab, a couple extra magazines for the pistol, and a couple wrappers from gum. They also found a cool little bouncy ball, which was funny but awesome.

The group looked at the long, long deceased body of Tierce, and finally built up enough courage to haul the body itself up. You actually couldn’t really recognize it WAS Tierce, her face was gone, and was replaced by a large bloody crater of where her face was. It was completely repulsing and several people had to throw up for like 30 minutes, but now they were hauling her body away from the center of the lab and to one of the large storage rooms. There were no body bags around, so they didn’t exactly have a choice of where to put it...

With the body gone, and the satisfaction that they got one of the killers, one of the people in the group proceeded to go ahead and use the keys to turn on the power generator. With a slow but steady hum, the lights turned on in the whole lab, and machines started to power. They all rushed to the nearest emergency switch and tried to use it, but realized it required the clearance card to activate itself. With that, the whole group’s hopes were dashed with failure.

Nevertheless, they got one of the killers, that’s what mattered, right? The group decided it was best if they all had a break, and they all decided to have a nice and long nap to regain their strength and mental power for next few days to come.

Halfway through the night, Cogito snapped from his sleep and looked around. He was resting on a couch, next to everyone else. The whole group was silently sleeping, some people were snoring, others were comfortably breathing. Nothing out of the ordinary, that’s good. Cogito sighed with relief, and propped himself up so he could wipe the sweat from his forehead, nightmares were going to become a frequent thing, he could already see it. Desperately needing some water, Cogito groaned and got up, stretching himself.

He made his way to the closest bathroom and leaned over the sink, splashing water on his face and gulping up handfuls of water at a time. He was taking his 6th round of water when a dark figure appeared behind him. Raising his head, he looked in the mirror to see one of the people from the group staring at him. Before he could ask if they needed to use the bathroom, or if something was wrong, the individual grabbed the back of his head and smashed it into the sink as hard as they could. Cogito’s head spun with a million stars as blood gushed from his broken nose and dripped onto the floor, and dizzyness seemed to make him collapse sideways. His vision was filled with floating black lines and he could see that his assailant was now standing over him. Before Cogito could bring his hands up to fight, he was hauled to his feet and was sent flying backwards when a fist seemed to crack the side of his face. Landing next to the toilet, he was heaved up over it and as he regained his voice, his face wa dunked into the pool of mucky water. He struggled with all his might, kicking and thrashing and yelling into the water, panic overcoming his common sense. Slowly, and slowly, he passed away as he lost all the air in his body.

As Cogito’s now lifeless body lost all it’s strength and fell limpless, his killer kneeled down behind his body, lifted up Cogito’s jacket, and pulled out Tierce’s gun that was tucked into the back of Cogito's pants. Smiling, the killer left the bathroom, treasuring the gun that used to belong their partner, Tierce.

As the group woke up, people stretched and looked around, everyone was just getting up, but there was no Cogito on the couch. Of course, they found Cogito’s body in the bathroom, his head still fully submerged into the water, and his body limp over the toilet. The sink was still running, and there was blood everywhere, especially the toilet’s water.

“ Jesus... “

“ Our worst fear has been confirmed.. Tierce had a partner... and i don’t think they are happy.. “

“ Doesn’t look like Cogito has Tierce’s gun anymore.. “

“ Oh man... fuck fuck fuck. “

Cogito Ergo Sum
, a
Town DayMason
, was Toilet Drowned Night 1

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Venmar »

Votecount 2.0

[L-3] Rainbowdash:

[L-3] Equinox:

[L-3] Robocopter87:

[L-3] Voidedmafia:

[L-3] DoomYoshi

Not Voting

• Rainbowdash, Equinox, Robocopter87, Voidedmafia, DoomYoshi

Deadline

• November 4, 2012

Mod Notes

• No one is V/LA
  • No other notable mod votes atm.
  • If i make a mistake in my vote count at any point, please let me know so i can correct my error(s).

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Equinox »

Sorry, DoomYoshi.

Vote: DoomYoshi
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Its probably the vote unless a reread picks up something major here, miffed this means I moved wagon from scum to scum, but meh... it works.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Welp, not like that changes my reads or anything.

Vote: DoomYoushi L-1
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

Ok, i understand i am the lynch for today, but I'm not scum, so you'd best figure out who to lynch after me.

Since the scum have day talk, it seems entirely possible that equi and tierce sorted out a bus.ther option would be voided.

VOTE: Voided
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Hey DY, whats your read on Equinox?
You don't earn
loyalty
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:36 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

He's either Ernst Blofeld or town. According to equinox, he is the only possible last lynch (after me). This puts us in a dangerous position tomorrow. If he is town and wrong, we are screwed. He can use that fact as mafia to weasel. I suggest we put him on chopping block today so the weaseling doesn't happen at LYLO.

Robo, don't hammer.
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:39 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

Also, CES's partner should explicitly claim right now. We don't want this info coming to light tomorrow at the wrong time.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 286, DoomYoshi wrote:Since the scum have day talk, it seems entirely possible that equi and tierce sorted out a bus.ther option would be voided.

Huh? Explain that a little better (and fix that "ther" because I'm fairly sure there isn't a word in English that's spelled like that).

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 288, DoomYoshi wrote:He's either Ernst Blofeld or town. According to equinox, he is the only possible last lynch (after me). This puts us in a dangerous position tomorrow. If he is town and wrong, we are screwed. He can use that fact as mafia to weasel. I suggest we put him on chopping block today so the weaseling doesn't happen at LYLO.

So who is TOWN to you then? So far it seems you have just called VM scum and Equinox WIOFM-y scum or something.
You don't earn
loyalty
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 288, DoomYoshi wrote:
Robo, don't hammer.

You are one lucky duck.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

err, Dinosaur thing

DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

@RBD: Whoever is CES's mason partner is confirmed town if they claim today. I am leaning more town on RBD and robo.

@VM: The "ther" should be Other. What I mean is that a really obtuse bus is entirely possible since masons have day talk. Ergo, we can't rule out equi bussing tierce.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 294, DoomYoshi wrote:
@VM: The "ther" should be Other. What I mean is that a really obtuse bus is entirely possible since masons have day talk. Ergo, we can't rule out equi bussing tierce.

Okay. HOw does this translate to me being scum?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 294, DoomYoshi wrote:@RBD: Whoever is CES's mason partner is confirmed town if they claim today.

In post 286, DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, i understand i am the lynch for today, but I'm not scum, so you'd best figure out who to lynch after me.

These two posts make little to no sense together... but that VM vote... really the only thing stopping a hammer. Its making me just unsure of myself enough to keep trying to see if im missing something bigger.
You don't earn
loyalty
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Why is it making you stop, RD? Like, what feels wrong/right about it?

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

To put it vaugely because of that line... it feels uninformed.

Everything else points there and I think its just going to take me getting over the oddness of the vote, but it just is not at all like I expected and thats just causing me a little pause because its so similar to why I voted Tierce because of Riss-Equinox stuff.
You don't earn
loyalty
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Venmar »

Bump
Last edited by Venmar on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Open Games”