Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #472 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm not the right target, and according to the vote count I still have three more votes to go before I'm lynched. I still have a fighting chance, so I have reason to believe that I may not even be the one who's lynched. Fresh into the game, and already I have Mhork as a suspect, though I'll have to read through the game first to get a feel for what's going on.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #473 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

.... are we sure Fuzzy is town? I mean, I'm on page 14 and I have yet to see town play from him... the same thing for Mhork, and Yates wouldn't be to bad a target either. HD, Levi, and Aj are OBV town though, and anyone who is trying to say otherwise is funny as fuck.

and I'm not getting the case against SafetyDance, someone care to bring me up to speed on that?

oh, and feel free to call me purple if you can't spell my user correctly :/
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #475 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi has a very care-free aura about the game. almost as if he doesn't give a shit about the game, and doesn't give a shit about being suspected. He's taken his stance on his targets, and isn't letting anyone else sway him from what he believes even if his POV doesn't exactly match up with the views of the majority. he's been consistent in his play so far, all these things point to him being town.

I should have done this earlier but UNVOTE:

if that's the case, the safety case is retarded as fuck, and I would have agreed with the Carey wagon... if I didn't replace in.

I skimmed through the game, and I have noticed two wagons being formed due to inactivity. Yours and Safety, those two wagons intrigue me greatly. I'm going to see if there are similarities between the two. scum pushing those wagons is likely, though if they were pushing it, they might have done so without actually voting.

@Mod, pushing the deadline back would be much appreciated. I would like to have more time to build my own cases in this game
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #477 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mmm.... Tempting offer... what would I get if I do?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #480 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I was hoping for another awesome poem :P

but I'm not about to make any hasty decisions for my lynch option. I'll jump on it if I can't find anything else worth talking about

Pedit: I don't have to explain his motivation, mainly because I don't know what it was so I can't really. I would go with he's a VI though, but what matters here out is my motivation for what happens in regards to my slot
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #482 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

aaannnnddd.... I found a connection between the two inactive wagons. Love it, I knew there was a reason I was uneasy with Yates.

Serra was Yates choice for the vote, but... he really only spent one post on him, and avoided him while picking up details about every other person in the game to make them look as scummy as possible. Yates was also an advocate for the Safety wagon, though his vote on Carey so that he looked a bit more helpful in town eyes as it's better to get rid of a VI instead of a lurker who may have the possibility of being smart town.

more recently though, I feel as if he is trying to come up with an excuse to continue my wagon, he even took the time to screen-cap and do a paint job to prove that Carey was lurking after being replaced.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #484 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

you are scumtastic ;)

I was wrong about you only spending one post on Serra, but you were an advocate for the safety wagon. a very subtle one, but still one.

more on this soon though so stay tuned as I write out your Iso
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #486 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 107, Yates wrote:UNVOTE: -L- because this is a worthless vote.

In post 105, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 82, leviathan93 wrote:i am different because i have left my vote on someone that i see as a possibility of scum and until seen otherwise that they are very townish i'm going to think that they could be.

So it takes someone being "very townish" to convince you to move an RVS vote?

This feels like a stretch at best if not an outright misrep.

VOTE: serrapaladin

I don't like it when people do that.

Your 5th post of the day, and the first one with actual content inside it. I mean, I guess it's forgivable since it's so early on but damn... this vote against Serra doesn't seem very legit, especially given that he was asking a question and not actually outright misrepping him. he was trying to understand what was going on in the mind of Levi

In post 111, Yates wrote:
In post 110, serrapaladin wrote:It might be Yates, had I not phrased it as a question...

As my father used to say; don't bullshit a bullshitter. Your "question" was less an actual question and more of an assertion.

Observe...

Why are you so bad at this game, serrapaladin?

and it's funny that you call him out for outright misrepping since you do the exact same thing here. the only difference? you make a assuming statement, he made an actual question... your misrepping on him is far more blatant then his on Levi could ever be

In post 122, Yates wrote:
In post 113, serrapaladin wrote:What do you think leviathan meant then?

Inertia. Objects at rest and all that. Once a vote is placed, it is easier to let the vote sit until there is reason strong enough to MOVE the vote.

Take my vote on you, for example. What do you think it would take to get me to change my vote? You haven't really given me a reason to move my vote. No one has provided a better case at this point to make me move my vote of my own accord. So here it sits. Inertia.

yay, Inertia but you know... I did see some decent cases against Levi, Aj, and Fuzzy and I also saw some that could easily be made...

In post 123, Yates wrote:@ serrapaladin - also, you didn't respond to my "question."

lol, like anyone would answer that question

In post 128, Yates wrote:
In post 127, leviathan93 wrote:but this... [quotes serrapaladin] is an understandable point.

Which is what makes it scummy and a misrep. Scum will twist words because they aren't 100% clear and present an opportunity. Does not fly.
He puts words in your mouth then says "woah dude I was just asking a question." Does not fly.
Now he's trying to engage me in an attempt at defining how he can get away with this nonsense later if he isn't lynched now. Does not fly.

I'm not a serrapaladin fan right now and feel better about my vote with each post.

you twisted Serra's words too ya know I mean, his statement was an actual question, further more, you are actually making him sound worse then he actually was with this post, as well as with the post you voted him in

In post 130, Yates wrote:Yeah buddy.

Filler. just a response to what HD had said

In post 132, Yates wrote:
@ Mod
- As much as it disheartens me to have to ask this of you, in regards to my dear sweet friend -L- might we have a prod or replace? Thank you kindly.

another Filler

In post 138, Yates wrote:
In post 136, fuzzybutternut wrote:Also, I'd like you to note how I never voted for Mhork. So tell me, how am I trying to push a lynch?

Did you and serrapaladin go to mafia school together? Trying to pretend like you can't push a lynch without actually voting for someone is in the top 3 dumbest things I've seen today. And I saw a woman texting on her phone walk into a glass door that she has probably walked through 1,000 times before, so that's saying something. How about this; how is it that 9 posts in a row of your ISO referred to AJ's "softclaim" and how bad it was WITHOUT pushing his lynch? Because actually, that's probably scummier than if you had put your money where your mouth hole is.

OMG that misrep, that lovely, lovely misrep. BTW, you can push for a lynch without voting, it's called using your words or uh... maybe inception? I like Inception

And it all culminated with this gem:
In post 72, fuzzybutternut wrote:I have seen you play town though, and I don't remember anything like that coming from you

Are you going to have us believe that you honestly weren't pushing for [or at LEAST testing] an AJ lynch after accusing him of exhibiting behavior that "Town AJ" doesn't exhibit?
FoS: fuzzy

You two are like the Abbott and Costello of this game and it has me concerned because I can no longer discern if it's because you are scum, you're trolling us, or you're just not playing well. If you are Town, step it up and stop reaching into your diaper and flinging stuff like this up on the screen.

I'm out to wash my hands. I feel filthy.

misrep, misrep, misrep

In post 140, Yates wrote:I'll say this slowly - you can't say this:
In post 139, fuzzybutternut wrote:If I would have thought Mhork was scum, I would have voted him right then and there. I wasn't pushing a Lynch, I was asking a question.

And this:
In post 139, fuzzybutternut wrote:Pressuring, trying to figure out how he could know something that was never posted. Am I the only one that finds something off about that?
...in the same post! You just contradicted yourself. You say in the first quote you are just asking a question - not pushing a lynch. Then in the second quote you say you are trying to pressure him and that there's something "off" about him.

Here's the thing, fuzzy, "pressure" is a form of pushing a lynch. Asking a "question" about something you find "off" is a form of pushing a lynch. Inserting meta ["you don't do this as Town"] is a form of pushing a lynch. So stop saying you weren't pushing an AJ lynch because you are lying. In this game, we lynch all liars because lying is inherently antiTown.

You can place pressure without pushing for a lynch AND YOU SUGGEST A POLICY LYNCH LOVELY, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVELY

In post 142, Yates wrote:Alright. I'm not going to argue semantics. To me, pressuring=pushing a lynch. You can't effectively pressure if there is no pressure. The only pressure in this game is the threat of being lynched. Therefore, the only way to apply pressure is to push for a lynch. What I found weird about you was that you were "pressuring" without actually applying pressure via your vote.

uh-huh... way to back track. people do that, so what? the vote isn't the only thing that apply's pressure

In post 144, Yates wrote:
In post 143, Mr_Ree wrote:Totally getting a town read off Yates, which is strange because I haven't been able to read him well in the past.

Have we been in anything besides Karma and Inbetweeners?

I was a Cop replaced after two posts in Karma and I was VT while you were scum in Inbetweeners. I appreciate the Town read but I'm a little confused about the meta data. Also, I'm FoS on Fuzzy but voting his bro serrapaladin. To me, serra is still scummier than fuzzy is derp.

ok... amongst all these scummy reads, this is actually a decent town post

In post 149, Yates wrote:
In post 146, Aj The Epic wrote:Yates, what connection do you see between a serra/fuzzy team?

I wasn't being literal when I called serra his "bro." That's a call back to when I referred to them as Abbot and Costello.

buutt... you did somehow link them? who is abbot and Costello anyway?

In post 157, Yates wrote:
In post 156, Mr_Ree wrote:@Yates, in the Inbetweeners I was in one of two scum teams

Ah right. I forgot there were two scum teams in that game. I feel better about your benchmark.

Re: AJ - I've only been in one game with him that I can recall. Aj The Epic was confirmed VT when I replaced in and died that night so I don't have much in terms of meta knowledge on him. I think you may be slightly jaded towards AJ due to his RVS vote on you so keep that in mind as you assess his play. I think characterizing his "I know myself to be Town" statement when giving the logic behind his stance in post 45 as a "softclaim" is a farce. Honestly, the only "questionable" post he has made was his "sarcasm" post. I didn't read that as sarcastic in the slightest either, given that he voted with me in the same breath. That said, he is agreeing with me on a player I have been unimpressed with thus far so I'm not judging that too harshly and appreciate the wagon support.

this does nothing but fill up space IMO. what's the point of this post?

In post 156, Mr_Ree wrote:I kind of think you guys are barking up the wrong tree with SP and/or Fuzzybuttern,uts so I won't be too offended if you think I'm doing the same.

I will admit that the biggest "hole in my swing" mafia wise would be derp play. I often find it incredibly difficult to distinguish between bad play and scum play when logic is all but nonexistant. I was most recently in 0 Percent Flavor with -L- and HD, as an example. I had a hard on to get Monkeyman lynched Day 1. People convinced me I was on a witch hunt and that he was just derp. As a result he lived until Day 4 and guess what? =4711737]He was scum. Conversely, -L- played like a complete tool. I ended up switching my vote to her Day 1 and helped =4665635]lynch our Gunsmith. Honestly, as bad as -L- was playing that probably ended up being part of the reason we won in retrospect but it didn't make me happy. I don't think I ever voted for scum HD that game, btw, which shows you that I can sometimes be equally fooled by competent play. *shrug*

So I guess what I'm saying is that I think serra is scummy/playing poorly enough that his lynch could be good for Town one way or the other in lieu of an obviously superior lynch candidate. So, I'm comfortable with his wagon unless you can convince me that you have a way better lynch candidate.

this part too? this reads as some backtracking

In post 160, Yates wrote:
In post 159, Human Destroyer wrote:My play was anything but competent that game; I've had far,
far
better scum games.

That may be true from a scum-team perspective but you still read as Town and presented as logical, which is my point.

Also, regarding setup spec, I hate setup spec on Day 1 since we have zero info outside of the number of players. It could be 2 scum and a 3rd party, it could be 2 scum and a vig, it could be 2 scum and investigators with sanity issues... It's just way too soon to worry about that since we have no baseline for making assumptions on any of this stuff.

fluffy fluff

In post 169, Yates wrote:
In post 168, Aj The Epic wrote:calling people town as a general acceptance is a good way to get that person killed.

Quoted for truth. Part of the reason I started posting with a more surly demeanor is because I was becoming obvtown too soon and getting killed N1 or N2. By not pulling punches I've found that I get better results even if people aren't super happy with my "no kids gloves" demeanor. Also, scum seem to think I'm mislynch bait as a result. Also, I'm sometimes wrong which makes scum even more sure they can get me mislynched or try to get me to focus on their Town mislynch du jour.

As an aside - That's that uncomfortable feeling that you can't explain, fuzzy, so stop being dumb and accept I could be scum. You don't know. Or do you?

MOAR FLUFF and Fuzzy never said you couldn't be scum lol, and you didn't answer him when he questioned it

In post 170, Yates wrote:oh yeah. /self meta.

FLUFFY WIFOM

In post 189, Yates wrote:
In post 175, Lord Mhork wrote:Isn't it a little early to be discussing which lynch, town or scum, can be informative?

It's never too early to discuss information. That, however, is not at all what I was saying. I was saying serra is either scum OR playing in a way that impedes Town [much like -L- did in 0%] which makes *ME* comfortable with his lynch. Anybody else on the wagon needs to have their own reasons for being on it as it will be analyzed later.

In post 175, Lord Mhork wrote:Are you seriously saying that you want to play scummy to avoid taking the bullet for the town?

Not exactly - but yes. I'd rather be around and have at least *some* control over how this game goes than be dead and leave the game in the hands of people I have less confidence in read wise than myself. You don't know my role. Maybe I'm just waiting for the right moment to drop the PR [soft]claim to draw scum to me at a later point - as I did in Politics Mafia. All that remains to be see is this; do you already know my alignment?? <_<

WIFOM, Paranoia... yeah... also, IIOA

In post 192, Yates wrote:Sup, Saftey. You scum, bro?

inception :twisted:

but seriously, this little comment could have help push his wagon

In post 218, Yates wrote:
In post 197, serrapaladin wrote:I don't get why Yates isn't really commenting on anything besides me.

There's nothing worth commenting about. Also, I was super busy winning my other game then was afk for the rest of the day.

there is a shitload worth commenting about WTF were you talking about?

In post 241, Yates wrote:HD - is Fuzzy scum or derp Town? Go.

fluff, why does someone else's read on a specific person matter to you?

In post 259, Yates wrote:
In post 258, leviathan93 wrote:Yeah, I'm going to state because of all his posts and the thought that SEEMS to have gone into them and the time as well most likely that Human Destroyer is looking very town at the moment.
i don't think scum would have gone through the trouble honestly

WHAT??

I don't have a scum read on HD but ^THAT^ right there is not a reason to "Town" read someone.

lol, actually pretty decent but scum can easily fake this kinda thing

In post 267, Yates wrote:
In post 266, fuzzybutternut wrote:*shrug* I wouldn't know. I've never been scum.

I know you didn't read the link in the 30 seconds between my post and your response. Which makes me feel like I am talking to an inanimate object. Or, someone who doesn't care about facts because he is pushing a preordained agenda. Weird. You know who does that?

lol, you are misrepping again

In post 313, Yates wrote:VOTE: CareyHammer

I don't even know where to begin...

you vote him... because he's a VI? you still had suspicions on Serra at this point I believe, so why did you switch?

In post 321, Yates wrote:
In post 314, Human Destroyer wrote:You could begin by not mistaking stupidity for scum.

What makes him not scum? Other than confbias based on Ree and Fuzzy being pro Carey lynch?

In post 318, CareyHammer wrote:Guys, I dont even read the thread until a few days before deadline.

Maybe you should correct that or replace out because that's not how this game is played.

lawl, yeah... but it's still fluff

In post 332, Yates wrote:
In post 327, Human Destroyer wrote:I never said he was town, I said I don't necessarily think he's scum. Nice misrep.

That's not a misrep. You have done everything just short of flat out calling him Town:
In post 314, Human Destroyer wrote:You could begin by not mistaking stupidity for scum.

Here you essentially said he is dumb - not scum.
In post 317, Human Destroyer wrote:If we lynch scum, we don't even have to worry about LYLO.

Here you suggest that lynching someone OTHER THAN Carey will net us scum.

When I asked you to tell me why he was just dumb and not scum all you did was tell me that the burden of proof isn't on you. :/
In post 322, Human Destroyer wrote:I don't have burden of proof here, don't try to shove it on me

@Fuzzy: This is a TERRIBLE vote.
In post 330, fuzzybutternut wrote:You know, on second thought, i'd be much happier with a HD lynch.

VOTE: Human Destroyer

At least build a case instead of placing an OMGUS vote.

absolute misrep on HD, and he was the one supporting you :lol:

In post 338, Yates wrote:
In post 333, Human Destroyer wrote:ANTI-TOWN you could make the case for. That is there.

What's the difference between anti-Town and scummy? Seems like too fine a point. To me, that's like being upset with a lynch on an SK because the SK isn't TECHNICALLY scum.

I admit that I can't point at a single post and say "THAT is what scum would do," however I likewise can't point to a single post and say "THAT is what I expect from Town." By the time you throw in the fact that Carey is playing against a Town win condition? I am at a loss as to why you would be against a Carey lynch and would like your opinion on record should this lynch go through.

PE:
@HD - of the 4, I'd only be down with serrapaladin but I still want you to address the above.
@Fuzzy - How do you know Ree is Town??

YOU'D BE DOWN WITH SERRA, WHO WAS YOUR TOP SUSPECT, YET YOU ARE VOTING FOR A VI, BUT OTHER THEN THAT THIS POST IS FLUUUUUUFFFFFF

In post 341, Yates wrote:
In post 339, Human Destroyer wrote:Anti-town is a player who's failing at being town, but isn't playing to a scum win condition. Scummy is a player who IS playing to a scum win condition.

What win condition is THIS playing to?
In post 275, CareyHammer wrote:popping in to say hi. sheeping fuzzy.

VOTE Ree
In post 276, CareyHammer wrote:I hope I did not just hammer

"oopsie - hopes I didn't accidentally hammer - teeheehee!"

lolol, lovely reaction

In post 344, Yates wrote:
In post 342, Human Destroyer wrote:what does this accomplish as scum?

I guess it would depend on the Ree flip if he had actually hammered. What if Ree was at L-1 and was just forced to claim Cop before anyone else was able to attest to the validity of the claim? This is just setting us up for more illogical votes that, as scum, he could explain away by just saying, "oppsie - you know how I play! herpa derp!"

This is why the VI hole in my swing exists. I appreciate the second set of eyes but come on...

and more lovely reaction

both of the above post is Scum AtE IMO

In post 372, Yates wrote:
In post 367, CareyHammer wrote:My style is vote early and often.

If you are Town would you please replace out?

UNVOTE: CareyHammer

You are the worst kind of "player" and honestly need to get more practice in the beginner's section and stay out of theme games until you know wtf you are doing. If you don't replace out, I *am* going to lynch you and don't even care what your role or alignment are. HD can confirm - I lynched a VI Town Gunsmith in 0% Flavor Mafia and, as I stated in end game, it was probably the move that won us the game. So don't think for a second I'm going to let you skate by in this game with horrible play. I don't suffer fools.

Fluff, fluff, fluff, lovely fluff.

In post 377, Yates wrote:
In post 374, CareyHammer wrote:Sorry, I'm not leaving. If you want me out you're going to have to lynch me.

As you wish.

VOTE: CareyHammer

hahahahahaahaha, super scummy move there

In post 379, Yates wrote:I would encourage anyone not currently voting for Carey to read post 372 and follow my links. HD was trying to convince me that I shouldn't vote for Carey because he was *just* being anti Town and not scum. I link to 0% because that was my most recently completed Town game. In that game, I was given a choice of believing that someone playing anti Town was a gunsmith OR just lynching her. I lynched her. She flipped Town gunsmith. Guess what? We won the game BECAUSE of that lynch. Had we not lynched -L- there is zero doubt in my mind that we would have lost the game due to her fail "logic" and getting our vig's killed. In this game, I have no idea what is going to happen. I don't know Carey's alignment. What I do know is that Carey is anti Town and thus a detriment to MY win condition. You each need to ask yourselves how comfortable you feel knowing that Carey is in the game and could potentially hold your life in his completely incompetent hands if he is even Town.

The rest is up to you.

WIFOM, AtE, Fluff... omfg

In post 381, Yates wrote:Levi - you should join the Carey wagon. The Serra wagon is going nowhere today and, frankly, you need the Town points.

and more of that stuff :lol:

In post 405, Yates wrote:
In post 404, leviathan93 wrote:depending on how they turn i'm going to assume that person may be scummy. Its always how I role.

How can you make this statement when you made the following statement immediately preceding it?
In post 402, leviathan93 wrote:experienced
players fail hammers all the time. to me, a failed hammer is when a town is hammered and lynched by another town player
. both noob players and experienced players do that all the time.

For one thing, what you are calling a "fail hammer" is actually called a "mislynch." What AJ is calling a "fail hammer" is not the mislynch itself but everything else occurring in the game at the time of the hammer screaming that the game needs to be slowed down for a second and the hammer needs to not go off prematurely. Two different things.

With that said, your current assumptions regarding people hammering mislynches needs to be adjusted. The person doing the hammering on a mislynch needs to be judged based on the evidence at hand and their game as a whole. I can tell you without hesitation that Town hammers Town FAR more often than scum does. Also, the inverse to this line of thinking would be that scum don't vote for their scum buddies - which is also untrue.

Also, in case you are curious, this is how the game AJ is referring to went down. The spoiler below is the cliff notes version of how the final votes went but Town hammered Town 4 out of 4 days [last day where scum [me] hammered Town for the win doesn't count]. Also, as scum I hammered my scum buddy D4 - the only time we lynched scum [if you follow the link the VC is wrong - SC didn't lynch himself, I lynched him]. Of greater note, Town was mislynch by a Town PR in EACH instance!
Spoiler:
Day 1 - VT hammered by Town Lie Detector
Day 2 - VT hammered by Town Cop
Day 3 - VT hammered by Town Doc
Day 4 - Scum RB hammered by Scum Neighborizer

Day 5 - VT hammered by Town Doc
Day 6 - Town Lie Detector hammered by Scum Neighborizer for the win.
Point being, vote for Carey because you think he is scum or because you think he is anti-Town [SK?] OR because you think he will hurt the Town. And make sure you add your case for your vote because ultimately THAT is what will judge the scumminess of your vote regardless of Carey's alignment flip.

and what was the point of this really?

In post 410, Yates wrote:
In post 409, CareyHammer wrote:So, we're just going to hammer me?

Have you given us reason not to? Your play continues to be horrible. Your request to lynch Fuzzy instead is noted but not supported by a case or evidence or really ANYTHING other than because he isn't you. So yeah. I guess we are going to hammer you as promised when you decided you didn't want to play to a Town win condition or replace out. Get used to it. I see a LOT of policy lynches in your future.

In post 412, Yates wrote:
In post 411, CareyHammer wrote:Whoever hammers me is verified scum

Or verified Town.

Or verified null.

lolol, while I don't agree with Carey's "who ever hammers me" statement, yours made me laugh just as hard. it's common knowledge so why state it?

In post 425, Yates wrote:
In post 416, CareyHammer wrote:Mod, please replace me out

UNVOTE: CareyHammer

Thanks, Carey. No hard feelings. Try a couple of games in Road to Rome to get adjusted to the game.

aaannnddd.... Fluff

In post 428, Yates wrote:Are people still playing this game?

fluffy fluff. more fluffy fluff

In post 469, Yates wrote:
In post 442, fuzzybutternut wrote:Yeah, we're on page 18 and he has 7 posts. That's ridiculous. Replace or lynch.

In post 443, leviathan93 wrote:i'm all for that.

In post 448, leviathan93 wrote:I would see L and safetydance as more scummy for lurking then i would kiwi. he's at least attempted to try to play the game. the L and safety position has not.

Are you two high?
In post 435, Yates wrote:
Safety just replaced -L- on Friday
and
already has as many posts as kiwi

As of this moment kiwi has 7 posts. Subtract the rvs vote and the replace out vote and kiwi has 5 content posts in 11 days which translates to 0.45 posts per day.

-L- hasn't been on site since the game started and never acknowledged her role. Are you arguing that THIS is scum behavior??

Safety replaced in on a Friday and posts 1 prod dodge [with content I might add] over the weekend - which is a standard V/LA 2 days for most people. Still, he has 9 content posts in 6 days which translates to 1.5 posts per day - or over 3x the content of kiwi. How is Safety's "lurking" more scummy that kiwi's, again?

In post 449, CareyHammer wrote:Can I still do this?

VOTE: Safety Dance

No. No, you can't. That's pretty much the scummiest thing you can do.
VOTE: CareyHammer

... that's about the third time you placed the vote on the same guy... but I was wrong, you were actually defending Safety buutt... that doesn't mean I don't find you as my strongest tell ATM

In post 479, Yates wrote:UNVOTE: Ms Marangal

That doesn't mean you are off the hook for your predecessor's scumtastic play. That vote was not "VI meta" play, as serra has alleged. That's straight up scummy. Sorry you replaced into his slot and need to explain the motivation for that but that's where you are.

I know my situation, so I don't need to be told. I don't like it when people try to appeal to my emotions >.>

In post 481, Yates wrote:Also, Carey continuing to lurk in this thread after replacing out is setting off alarm bells. There's a good chance I'll put my vote right back on Marangal barring some serious quality posting.

hahahahaha, this just makes me think that you are trying your hardest to implicate Carey even when he isn't even the one playing the god-damn game. I'm willing to start fresh, why aren't you? why are you using Carey's Out of game actions to try and implicate me?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #490 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Fluff is posting with little to no content

Misrep is misrepresentation, making someone seem different then the way the actually appear

AtE is appeal to emotion

that mudslinging isn't really helping your case much either
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #491 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 485, Yates wrote:
In post 482, Ms Marangal wrote:Serra was Yates choice for the vote, but...
he really only spent one post on him

I spent "one post on him?" Really? Did you read posts 107, 111, 122, 123, 128, or 138? If I spent any more time on serra it would be a tunnel. And, quite frankly, I had bigger fish to fry once your slot started needing special attention.

In post 482, Ms Marangal wrote:Yates was also
an advocate for the Safety wagon

Given that I re-voted for Carey after he voted for Safety, you think post 469 is me "advocating" for a Safety lynch?
Spoiler:
In post 469, Yates wrote:Safety replaced in on a Friday and posts 1 prod dodge [with content I might add] over the weekend - which is a standard V/LA 2 days for most people. Still, he has 9 content posts in 6 days which translates to 1.5 posts per day - or over 3x the content of kiwi. How is Safety's "lurking" more scummy that kiwi's, again?

In post 482, Ms Marangal wrote:more recently though, I feel as if he is trying to come up with an excuse to continue my wagon, he even took the time to screen-cap and do a paint job to prove that Carey was lurking after being replaced.

Care to explain how posting facts and evidence are something I *shouldn't* be doing? Screen caps are necessary if you are going to allege that a player that supposedly quit the game is still lurking in the game since not everyone will be on at the same time to see it.

I told you that you needed to Town post like a boss to get out of the hole Carey dug for your slot. Instead you are BOTH just making the hole deeper. The fact that you replaced in doesn't automatically remove all the scum motivation behind your predecessor's posts. Now YOU have some explaining to do to rectify your terrible posting and the motivation behind it.

I missed this one while I was ISO'ing

you can state facts and evidence, but to do it on a person no longer playing is fishy. besides the fact that he had enough "anti-town" moves, that extra "evidence" was unneeded, and to me, tells of a person who is trying to find the most ridiculous details to implicate a person

and you still have yet to confess of your Misrepresentations on several other people. the entire game, you have been hypocritical.

I know what I need to do, I don't need anyone telling me what I need to do. why are you telling me what to do? you aren't my father. Carey dug a hole because he was lazy and didn't want to play, but getting out of it isn't exactly first priority because I know I'm not scummy. first priority for me? find the person I believe is scummy, and attack that person
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #494 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 82, leviathan93 wrote:i am different because i have left my vote on someone that i see as a possibility of scum and until seen otherwise that they are very townish i'm going to think that they could be.

Total misrep on Serra, how is it not? all he did was ask a question, and you treat it as if it was an accusation

In post 138, Yates wrote:
In post 136, fuzzybutternut wrote:Also, I'd like you to note how I never voted for Mhork. So tell me, how am I trying to push a lynch?

Did you and serrapaladin go to mafia school together? Trying to pretend like you can't push a lynch without actually voting for someone is in the top 3 dumbest things I've seen today. And I saw a woman texting on her phone walk into a glass door that she has probably walked through 1,000 times before, so that's saying something. How about this; how is it that 9 posts in a row of your ISO referred to AJ's "softclaim" and how bad it was WITHOUT pushing his lynch? Because actually, that's probably scummier than if you had put your money where your mouth hole is. And it all culminated with this gem:
In post 72, fuzzybutternut wrote:I have seen you play town though, and I don't remember anything like that coming from you

Are you going to have us believe that you honestly weren't pushing for [or at LEAST testing] an AJ lynch after accusing him of exhibiting behavior that "Town AJ" doesn't exhibit?
FoS: fuzzy

You two are like the Abbott and Costello of this game and it has me concerned because I can no longer discern if it's because you are scum, you're trolling us, or you're just not playing well. If you are Town, step it up and stop reaching into your diaper and flinging stuff like this up on the screen.

I'm out to wash my hands. I feel filthy.

more misrep, and with it, there is mudslinging

In post 128, Yates wrote:
In post 127, leviathan93 wrote:but this... [quotes serrapaladin] is an understandable point.

Which is what makes it scummy and a misrep. Scum will twist words because they aren't 100% clear and present an opportunity. Does not fly.
He puts words in your mouth then says "woah dude I was just asking a question." Does not fly.
Now he's trying to engage me in an attempt at defining how he can get away with this nonsense later if he isn't lynched now. Does not fly.

I'm not a serrapaladin fan right now and feel better about my vote with each post.

misrepping Sera again, especially when you asked a question that was far more accusatory then serra's one to Levi

In post 111, Yates wrote:
In post 110, serrapaladin wrote:It might be Yates, had I not phrased it as a question...

As my father used to say; don't bullshit a bullshitter. Your "question" was less an actual question and more of an assertion.

Observe...

Why are you so bad at this game, serrapaladin?

found here. you just mudslinged him as well

In post 489, Yates wrote:@Marangal - Also, as an aside, you should probably look up the definitions of the words "fluff," "misrep," and "AtE." Thank you in advance.

and a misrep on my knowledge. with moar mudslinging

I acknowledged that I made a mistake when I stated that you spent one post on Serra. likely based on my Bias towards you when I did a re-read. same for my second statement
statement three, I can't control what Carey did. I understand his actions does have a side effect on how people would look at me, but I don't see how him acting weird would mean anything from this point on. you are focusing on his actions more then you are mine
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #499 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

your AtE statements aren't obvious, but they are there. they are subtle enough that most people can easily miss them, but still be affected by it

In post 379, Yates wrote:I would encourage anyone not currently voting for Carey to read post 372 and follow my links. HD was trying to convince me that I shouldn't vote for Carey because he was *just* being anti Town and not scum. I link to 0% because that was my most recently completed Town game. In that game, I was given a choice of believing that someone playing anti Town was a gunsmith OR just lynching her. I lynched her. She flipped Town gunsmith. Guess what? We won the game BECAUSE of that lynch. Had we not lynched -L- there is zero doubt in my mind that we would have lost the game due to her fail "logic" and getting our vig's killed.
In this game, I have no idea what is going to happen. I don't know Carey's alignment.
What I do know is that Carey is anti Town and thus a detriment to MY win condition.
You each need to ask yourselves how comfortable you feel knowing that Carey is in the game and could potentially hold your life in his completely incompetent hands if he is even Town.

The rest is up to you.

Say what you want, but this post is major AtE. yeah, it got Carey to replace out, but that doesn't change the fact that it appeals to the emotions of all the players. especially the bolded parts. hell, those bolded parts are specifically worded to bring out emotions.

In post 344, Yates wrote:
In post 342, Human Destroyer wrote:what does this accomplish as scum?

I guess it would depend on the Ree flip if he had actually hammered. What if Ree was at L-1 and was just forced to claim Cop before anyone else was able to attest to the validity of the claim? This is just setting us up for more illogical votes that, as scum, he could explain away by just saying, "oppsie - you know how I play! herpa derp!"

This is why the VI hole in my swing exists. I appreciate the second set of eyes but come on...

again, bolded section is where the AtE was hidden

In post 479, Yates wrote:UNVOTE: Ms Marangal

That doesn't mean you are off the hook for your predecessor's scumtastic play. That vote was not "VI meta" play, as serra has alleged. That's straight up scummy.
Sorry you replaced into his slot and need to explain the motivation for that but that's where you are.

again, the way the bolded is phrased it would naturally make the other person feel like you are actually sympathetic, which is emotion appeal. YOU ARE APPEALING TO MY EMOTION

Your filler posts:

In post 130, Yates wrote:Yeah buddy.

I understand the context, but that doesn't mean this isn't filler a filler post to look active

In post 132, Yates wrote:
@ Mod
- As much as it disheartens me to have to ask this of you, in regards to my dear sweet friend -L- might we have a prod or replace? Thank you kindly.

not only is this fluff, it's also another AtE. yeah, you asked the mod to replace an Inactive so? the mod can do it on his own, espeically with L's activity level. the mod isn't incompetent, this serves no purpose in terms of game play

In post 156, Mr_Ree wrote:I kind of think you guys are barking up the wrong tree with SP and/or Fuzzybuttern,uts so I won't be too offended if you think I'm doing the same.

I will admit that the biggest "hole in my swing" mafia wise would be derp play. I often find it incredibly difficult to distinguish between bad play and scum play when logic is all but nonexistant. I was most recently in 0 Percent Flavor with -L- and HD, as an example. I had a hard on to get Monkeyman lynched Day 1. People convinced me I was on a witch hunt and that he was just derp. As a result he lived until Day 4 and guess what? =4711737]He was scum. Conversely, -L- played like a complete tool. I ended up switching my vote to her Day 1 and helped =4665635]lynch our Gunsmith. Honestly, as bad as -L- was playing that probably ended up being part of the reason we won in retrospect but it didn't make me happy. I don't think I ever voted for scum HD that game, btw, which shows you that I can sometimes be equally fooled by competent play. *shrug*

So I guess what I'm saying is that I think serra is scummy/playing poorly enough that his lynch could be good for Town one way or the other in lieu of an obviously superior lynch candidate. So, I'm comfortable with his wagon unless you can convince me that you have a way better lynch candidate.[/quote]

I don't see how this really helps with the game play. I don't believe that Delving into meta is helpful in anyway, and this to me it is Fluff

I did state that you were mudslinging peeps too right? I don't see how mudslinging is in anyway pro-town, hell you even stated that you belittled me so...
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #500 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

EBWODP:

So I guess what I'm saying is that I think serra is scummy/playing poorly enough that his lynch could be good for Town one way or the other in lieu of an obviously superior lynch candidate. So, I'm comfortable with his wagon unless you can convince me that you have a way better lynch candidate.

I don't see how this really helps with the game play. I don't believe that Delving into meta is helpful in anyway, and this to me it is Fluff

I did state that you were mudslinging peeps too right? I don't see how mudslinging is in anyway pro-town, hell you even stated that you belittled me so...

(Fixed for correctness)
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #506 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 502, Yates wrote:
In post 499, Ms Marangal wrote:but this post is major AtE. yeah, it got Carey to replace out, but that doesn't change the fact that it appeals to the emotions of all the players. especially the bolded parts. hell, those bolded parts are specifically worded to bring out emotions.

Actually, the bolded is specifically an appeal to LOGIC.

As for the other two; just because someone says thanks and sorry doesn't make it AtE. You are desperately reaching. Your refusal to acknowledge this fact speaks volumes.

In regards to post 130 if you understand the context then you can't possibly hold to your bogus claim that a cheerleading post is fluff.

In post 499, Ms Marangal wrote:I don't believe that Delving into meta is helpful in anyway, and this to me it is Fluff

Wow. Why do you think meta arguments exist? The fact that you claim you "don't believe in meta" is not the same as "meta is fluff," by the way. Your logic is absurdly flawed.

I'm not concerned with your perception that I might be hurting peoples' feelings when I blow holes in their arguments and point out obvious stupidity. You are a case in point. If you don't want me to call your arguments stupid, start using logic that consistently makes sense and, at the very least, start presenting FACTS in your arguments. In other words, step up or get out of the way and let the grown ups figure this out.

we are never going to see eye to eye, we are just too opposite of each other

In post 501, Aj The Epic wrote:You know, I'd personally rather lynch Fuzzy or Ree than bother with either of Yates or Ms Marangal right now. Personally, the walls need to end. There's too much quoted without spoilers. Marangal, misrep is a specific instance where a player puts words into another's mouth either by lying or twisting. What Yates does is he accuses.Yeah, that might involve twisting words, but as long as it remains a direct accusation, it isn't a misrep.

I'm not totally sure on Ree, but I already stated that I would be willing to place my vote on Fuzzy. I'm willing to take a step back if everyone really thinks that the case against Yates isn't strong, nor can a strong case be built against him at this time
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #509 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lolol
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #531 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I question your position in town fuzzy, I still do and regardless of my suspicions on Yates, I find that vote to be seriously misplaced

as for the Amish tells, VP Baltazar states that it doesn't work very well with women

Pedit: holy smokes posts
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #536 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

JESUS CHRIST FUZZY, YOU ARE OPPORTUNISTIC AS FUCK!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SHEEP THE GUY YOU JUST VOTED FOR, THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL WHATSOEVER
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #537 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: fuzzybutternut
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #539 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

oh, and Mhork was scum because of his greeting. I don't, and didn't like that greeting

Pedit: IDK, ask VP he's the one who knows about it in detail
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #545 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi stop... please... and please stop defending me, I don't like it :/

and as for your greeting Mhork, at the moment of my entrance that was the first thing I saw and what I got off it was the feeling of sympathy. I don't need it, and from my experience, Mafia tend to be far more sympathetic then town, or rather tries to be
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #550 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I disagree with the Safety Lynch, as of right now it would be too easy a wagon for scum to push because he isn't here to deflect it. I also disagree with the Serra lynch because I believe that he is town. neither of those wagons are good wagons

"It sucks, but it is what it is" kinda tone is what originally came to mind
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #557 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

a T/S list only gives mafia the chance to see who is the easiest to lead a mis-lynch against Levi, it doesn't help town most of the time. we are not going to have everyone make a T/S list.

I can take a step back and say I can see where Mhork is coming from, but I can't say the same for Yates. I do want Yates lynched, but there is the possibility that I am actually wrong about him (I doubt it but it's still a possibility). I'd rather not be lynched because I think I can actually be helpful, but it's to close to a deadline for me to build anything legitimate enough to make sense, nor do I have enough reactions to my own posts to gauge what's really going on.

Pedit: damn... posts...
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #558 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi, sacrificing a townie isn't always a bad thing... especially when said townie doesn't care enough about the game to be of actual use
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #561 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

If it ends this fight yes :/
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #566 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Just get scum yates lynched, if he survives, I'll be sad as fuck :/

Pedit: we could do that too but there's to many options so close to deadline, and a vanilla lynch is far better then a no lynch

Pedit: I will contribute, but if everyone is so set on lynching me, I can't...
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #569 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yates, Fuzzy, and Levi, more recently

Yates is my biggest target thus far. Despite his defense, I still see a whole lot of Hippocrisy in how he responds to, and addresses Serra.

Fuzzy Just does a whole lot of sheeping in the game, following the leads of other players, not necessarily taking his own. For his defenses, he has used alot of self-meta along with some WIFOM. he, to me comes off as opportunistic. doing what everyone else is doing, at least for yates I can say he's going after his own targets

Levi: Despite me thinking he was town earlier, is actually a weak scum read. the kinds of arguments he is getting into are arguments that don't help with scum hunting, if anything, it just stalls the game more then necessary. He then goes to defend a terrible townie hard as fuck, then goes on to defend the replacement then when said replacement goes "just get me lynched fuckers" he immediately agrees. recently, I'm thinking that he was trying to gain townie points since the person that he was defending would turn up town.

Pedit: and yes Levi, Contributing as a replacement is hard as fuck when the one you replace is being rail-roaded to smithereens.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #570 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You don't post in games you aren't a part of Carey :/
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #582 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 573, serrapaladin wrote:
Miss Marple, explain the rationale behind your comment of agreeing with your own lynch. You've obviously been reading and posting enough to suggest you do care about the outcome of this game. Also explain the possible scum-motivation behind Mhork's greeting to you.

Yates is an interesting wagon. Ms M's case is reads well and echos many of my thoughts about his play. My opinion on fuzzy is sort of like that on levi, so I think I'll
VOTE: Yates

The Comment behind me agreeing with my lynch has more to do with my slot more then me. yes, I do care about the game, the flavor of the game is pretty damn awesome and I wanted to be a part of it, but what I also want is for my team to win. with all the bad rep Carey has already received, along with the fact that I am only just vanilla with the time constraints given, and the other possible wagons being put into perspective, the easiest way to eliminate the most possible noise and distraction later on in the game is to get this slot lynched regardless of who holds it.

admittedly, I can't think of a scum-motivation to greeting me. it doesn't match up with a buddying up situation, which is what I originally believe it to be. I would also have had it be a situation where he tried to appear active, but he was already one of the most active ones within the game

In post 574, Lord Mhork wrote:
@Mod:

Please remove Carey. Also if repercussions are available, that's be nice.

Serra, it's me not even thinking about anyone other than levy or Margie right now. It's deadline and we need a lynch. Yates will stall out to a no lynch or force another claim, neither of which is helpful.

Marge also committed the Amish tell and whatnot. You can read that one post where I broke down why I found her scummy in spite of Carey.

Again, we don't have time to sidetrack. We need a lynch soon.

Also off topic, I hope to see you in some other game, Ms Marangal. You see chill and fairly smart. I like you.

and I agree with this post, even if it's a discussion of me being lynched. considering what has happened so far, Yates will do anything it takes to keep himself from being lynched, and if he is the scum that I think he is, he has the persuasion power to make people think otherwise. I would still prefer to get Yates lynched over anyone else

Pedit: Levi, tuning out noise isn't always the easiest thing to do. the thing is, Trusting ANYTHING in mafia is a deadly thing and it can mean the difference between victory and defeat.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #583 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and being mislynched is nothing to be proud of Levi. not really
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #585 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi, no. stop. the best players DO play the game their way, but they also develop their play as they go along. Being Proud because you are never NK'd and always mislyched is like being proud for getting an F on your final exam :/
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #587 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

:/ Levi, please stop you are making this way harder for me then it needs to be
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #590 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

you know... that's just more of a reason as to why we should policy lynch you
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #592 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You are really making me question my town read on you Levi Which is something that hardly ever happens. What are you trying to accomplish?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #596 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 595, Yates wrote:

In post 545, Ms Marangal wrote:and as for your greeting Mhork, at the moment of my entrance that was the first thing I saw and what I got off it was the feeling of sympathy.

Do you even read for context? In all seriousness, are you autistic or possibly a bit touched by Aspergers? That's pretty much the only explanation I would accept for why you are misinterpreting these posts so badly. If you are, you need to include that in your opening post for each game.

no... I just don't think before I feel. That was my initial reaction BEFORE I started reading the thread. I already explained the type of sympathy that greeting post came out to be.

In post 550, Ms Marangal wrote:I also disagree with the Serra lynch because I believe that he is town.

Three SPECIFIC things that make Serra Town that aren't based on confirmation bias. Go.

Wouldn't you like to know?

In post 554, leviathan93 wrote:I rarely ever lose except when i'm town and people just lynch me and not listen to me

You could be Nostradamus.
It doesn't matter if you can't present your cases in a way the rest of the Town understands
. Using "gut" isn't going to get people to lynch the people you want lynched. THAT is another part of your game that clearly needs work. If you are going to call someone Town, you need to say why. If you are going to call someone scum, you need to say why. Your "gut" reads come from somewhere. Experience? Posting style? Tells? Meta? Interactions? Otherwise you are just guessing and may as well be pulling names out of a hat.

Interesting, that a scumslip Yates?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #608 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Oh my goodness Fuzzy... you are breaking my mind

In post 601, fuzzybutternut wrote:Sorry guys, had a competition today. (Placed 2nd!)
In post 567, Lord Mhork wrote:No, AJ. I don't think fuzzy is scum. Not yet.

Levy, whatever.

PEdit:
Scum reads and why, marge.

Not liking this too much. Seems like you're setting up a lynch for later.

I read this as town paranoia

Fuzzy, post 567 wrote:Ms. M isn't looking too good to me either,
and i'm also bothered at why AJ wants to lynch me so much. He knows my play style.

but you write this in the exact same post and it's.. it's... screams noobscum, especially the bolded part

In post 603, fuzzybutternut wrote:...how have I been posting differently? If you remember correctly, it was me who got Majiffy lynched D1 or 2, and he turned town, though I swore up and down he was scum. You're the one with the shifty posting here, Aj.

and this... this is just... not town at all

you are breaking my mind, and not in a good way. all your posts reek of scumminess, yet there shadows of town mindset hidden in a few of them.

I still want Yates, so badly. so, so badly but Fuzzy or Levi wouldn't be bad avenue to go after

Ree: I already said the exact same thing in regards to my slot :/

Pedit: holy cow Fuzzy what are you doing? :/
yes Yates, and I'm apparently not the only one who thought it was. not regarding to aspergers, but that the tone was apologetic
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #617 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Come again earth?

Fuzzy, you insinuating that you don't win with town this time around?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #620 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Hmm... You played with Carey before then Earth?

Fuzzy, you stated that you wanted to try and win the game this time around... you didn't say you wanted to better your play. the statement seems like a scum slip much like the one I think Yates made. the one he ignored when I pointed it out

Ree: Levi, Fuzzy, me (not my slot, me) in terms of usefulness so far and why.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #642 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

LEVI, YOU GOT ME TO RESCIND MY TOWN READ ON YOU, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW!!!

I Want Yates lynched, but if we can't have him lynched, then a VI would be the next best thing I would think, though my slot isn't horrible and I almost wanna self-hammer just to shut Levi up, but I want to actually play the game and Win it and self-hammering is poor style.

Yates:
yes, I wanted an actual answer, and yes I believe it's a scum slip. I still do. as for my Read on Serra, I have no problem with backing it up but only if someone I think is town asks me. I don't really want to give that info to scum

Pedit: I know Aj, when I saw Earth's avi I was excited. I thought there was going to be another female among this sea of men :(
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #650 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

What do you think of Yates? I made my case on him, and I would much rather lynch scum then stupid town
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #656 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi, please be quiet. please. pretty please, lemme talk to my fellow Pinoy.

Earth:

he stated here that the post Serra made here was likely outright mis-rep when really it was just a question. later on in the game, he's been treating Serra the same way he says Serra has been treating levi, and he's even moved on to treating Me, my slot, Fuzzy, and Levi himself. his stance the entire game has been extremely hypocritical

In post 381, Yates wrote:Levi - you should join the Carey wagon. The Serra wagon is going nowhere today and, frankly, you need the Town points.

I frankly can't see town saying this kinda thing... I just can't, and he's done this to couple other people as well.

In post 481, Yates wrote:Also, Carey continuing to lurk in this thread after replacing out is setting off alarm bells. There's a good chance I'll put my vote right back on Marangal barring some serious quality posting.

Carey had already replaced out, and he had alot of evidence on him. to pull out evidence from someplace other then in the game itself is crazy IMO and not something town would ever do.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #665 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

RAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRRR

Levi, I'm all for gut read, a person's gut is their most important scum weapon but, you need to be able to back up your gut read with actual cases. Look into the people you feel are being scummy and if you can't find anything MAKE something. I obviously have a gut read on Yates, otherwise I wouldn't be going after him so god damn hard, I also had a gut scum read on Mhork though that had disappeared for the time being. I also have my Gut town read on Serra, and I could probably say why if someone else asked me to. Levi, all the things that you just listed CAN BE USED AS EVIDENCE. What about Yates play do you find scummy? what do you think his motivations behind his moves are? if you have a gut read, LOOK INTO IT. I mean, at least tell me your thoughts on the points I had made against him. I know where you are coming from Lev, I really do. not knowing how to explain your suspicious suck, I have been there. Listening to what other people have to say, and making your opinions around that helps quite alot.

and it's more an ethnicity tell then a nationality tell. I'm have filipino blood, but I was born and raised hawaiian.

UNVOTE:
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #673 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Godfather should die. now.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #676 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 672, Yates wrote:
Finally, if ANYONE is getting investigated tonight, it's me. So why not let that result speak for itself?
Unless you think I'm the cop... This game has more stupid anti-town players then there can possibly be anti-town slots. At some point, you need to call people out on their bullshit and make people play the game right.

the only scum to ever get innocent upon investigation is godfather. Yates is insinuating that he will come up innocent. he is also welcoming the investigation so that, if cop does investigate him, it will ultimately clear him.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #678 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

... town

but, he had welcomed the investigation. makes me think that he actually wants it to happen. why would he put that there in the first place Aj? it was unprovoked
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #680 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Ugh...

I already said that if you guys want to, I can be lynched but I would much rather get scummy Yates over there
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #681 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

and Yates essentially asked to be investigated
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #684 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 682, fuzzybutternut wrote:Tis the only reason I made that post. I agree with what you said, but I still think you're scummy. >.>

so... you agree that yates asking to be investigated may mean that he is in fact godfather but... you think that I am still likely scum?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #686 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

so... I enter the game attacking Yates, who is supposedly my scum buddy, unprovoked just to gain town cred? Yates, who is a powerful player, and would likely also be a extremely helpful ally?

not really following your mindset Fuzzy
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #689 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

No absolutes. please.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #693 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and WIFOM

how about this.

If I do happen to be wrong about you, I won't fight my lynch tomorrow.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #698 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 672, Yates wrote:
Finally, if ANYONE is getting investigated tonight, it's me. So why not let that result speak for itself? Unless you think I'm the cop... This game has more stupid anti-town players then there can possibly be anti-town slots. At some point, you need to call people out on their bullshit and make people play the game right.

And this was WIFOM as well.

and what could I possibly be fishing for? I am a VT and a VI can't influence a lynch or get town to focus in on scum on the first day, and get him lynched. (Micro 131)
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #700 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

How can a person fish for a scum role? usually, it's only town roles that can be fished
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #703 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

HD we have two days before deadline, and we need to get scummy Yates lynched. no one is going to join you on Fuzzy
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #705 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

WE CAN DEAL WITH SAFETY LATER LEVI, WHEN WE HAVE THE TIME TO
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #708 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

HD, what about Yates isn't scummy? why aren't you joining his wagon?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #716 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

don't you dare start another argument Levi.

In post 710, Human Destroyer wrote:How about you actually read my posts instead of chalking my case on fuzzy down to him being anti-town, yeah?

I am of the impression that TNE has not read this game.

Marangal, I haven't found your cases interesting. Shocking, I know.

what exactly do I have to do to convince you of my case? what about it uninteresting?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #719 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

LEVI YOU NEED TO GIVE A GODDAMN REASON AS TO WHY AND IF YOU THINK I'M TOWN AND YATES SCUM, WHY IS YOUR VOTE SITTING ON ME AND NOT HIM?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #720 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

AND DON'T GIVE ME THE "YOU GAVE ME PERMISSION" BULLSHIT
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #724 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

OMFG THAT REASON, THAT'S THE MOST SENSE YOU HAVE MADE ALL GAME.

Pedit: you can move it to one of your scumspects. we don't have the damn time to sit and wait
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #725 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and I said I would take the bullet for town if that's what they think is the best move, based on what you just said, I don't think that's your mindset.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #730 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lol earth
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #732 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

two more votes until we actually get scum guys, we can do it.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #739 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I... don't know if I should strangle you, or hug you Fuzzy
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #741 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

HD, Safety, and Aj have to choose between me or Yates at this point though I would give him some time before he gets hammered
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #740 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

HD, Safety, and Aj have to choose between me or Yates at this point though I would give him some time before he gets hammered
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #745 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Fuzzy... quit blowing my mind. at least until tomorrow
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #747 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I have some theories as to who it could be. I hope I live till tomorrow to share them though
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #748 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Right now though, I can't say anything until I'm 100% Certain of Yates alignment
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #751 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Why is yates confirmed town? I don't get it
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #752 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Aj, do you know something that I don't?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #757 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

It's only day one, there's no way Aj would be able to get alignment information on another person
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #767 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Fuzzy, don't... that's my reason, don't use it yourself

Pedit:

FINE DAMMIT

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fuzzy

I want a reason on yates later on Aj
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #769 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

because now is obviously not a good time
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #773 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm only counting 5 votes Aj
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #778 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Town what? Vanilla?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #788 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Safety's last post made me think that he's likely town Levi
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #791 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

no... just.. no Aj...

I realize scum can look town, I'm not a retard
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #793 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I never had Safety as a scum read ever. he's been null
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #796 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Wait.. yeah, Sorry Aj >.>
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #800 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Seriously Levi? the guy is barely lurking, his wagon built way to quickly for it to be a scum wagon
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #803 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

if lurking is your only reason for him being scum, then I'm going to say your reason is flawed. not every person can be uber active, and catching up on the game as a replacement is pretty tough
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #805 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

For example...?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #814 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Is it me that's scummy, or is it my slot? have you even read anything that I stated today?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #817 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yates
Fuzzy
Levi
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #818 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 569, Ms Marangal wrote:Yates, Fuzzy, and Levi, more recently

Yates is my biggest target thus far. Despite his defense, I still see a whole lot of Hippocrisy in how he responds to, and addresses Serra.

Fuzzy Just does a whole lot of sheeping in the game, following the leads of other players, not necessarily taking his own. For his defenses, he has used alot of self-meta along with some WIFOM. he, to me comes off as opportunistic. doing what everyone else is doing, at least for yates I can say he's going after his own targets

Levi: Despite me thinking he was town earlier, is actually a weak scum read. the kinds of arguments he is getting into are arguments that don't help with scum hunting, if anything, it just stalls the game more then necessary. He then goes to defend a terrible townie hard as fuck, then goes on to defend the replacement then when said replacement goes "just get me lynched fuckers" he immediately agrees. recently, I'm thinking that he was trying to gain townie points since the person that he was defending would turn up town.

Pedit: and yes Levi, Contributing as a replacement is hard as fuck when the one you replace is being rail-roaded to smithereens.

this post still essentially holds true. I can't let go of Yates no matter how many times people say he isn't scummy, I still find him to be one of the scummiest in the game even if Aj called him Conf. town.

Fuzzy and Levi's reasons are still havn't changed since they have been made
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #833 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

hold on guy's I'm not done :<
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #835 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Town:
Serra
Mhork
Ree
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #837 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You want reasons on my townspects too Rhee?

given the interactions with the day vig ability, I'm more inclined to believe that Fuzzy is even more so scum.

I'm assuming the AtE is directed towards me?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #839 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

The AtE point, or the me thinking you're scum point?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #841 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm VT and your VT, but there is a stark difference in how we treat our hammers. the difference in how it's treated is what makes me think your scum
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #847 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Fuzzy, no. I have been treating my own slot as it's a nuisance because that's what it was essentially before I had replaced in. Never in my life have I ever been mis-lynched but I had taken a bite of my pride to do what it took for town to win. sometimes, it takes a sacrifice for town to pull the win through. I am actually glad that Rhee used his ability on me because it saves my pride and it saves town from the terri-bad slot that I had replaced into.

how you treat being hammered though, is how I Usually see scum treat being lynched. Mhork was right to assert that the words that I opened with isn't usually how town would react to being lynched.

Basically, I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the good of town, yet you yourself can't seem to understand that your lynch is probably better for town as a whole. same with Levi.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #848 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Regardless of me dying, I still say Yates is the biggest scumspect in this game. my points on him isn't changing, even after my death. Fuzzy and Levi follow suit. interestingly enough though, I had Rhee has a possible scum buddy though his action is pretty Pro-town.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #849 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and yes, I realize I used alot of AtE since I replaced in. I tend to resort to it as my default regardless of my alignment, though this time I had used it to try and get people to listen to me because I am Certain Yates is scum and I really want him dead
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #851 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Town death narrow's the suspect pool Levi. if the suspicious people are taken care of early, then town have a higher probability of winning
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #855 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

oh, and when I flip, since no one is likely to lynch Yates, I wouldn't mind it if people went to go and lynch Fuzzy

Pedit: Levi, course not but sacrifices are sometimes neccessary

Pedit: NOOOOO FUZZY, NOOOO
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #857 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

..... Fuzzy, I will kill you
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #858 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

no I won't but still. you aren't getting the bigger picture here
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #863 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

THANKS YOU TNE

Pedit: the wagon was happening on Fuzzy at that point Mhork, not me

Pedit: AHHHHHHH
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #865 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Fuzzy, none of our points are OMGUS. and finding scum in my position wasn't the easiest either
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #867 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

that was to the point before Mhork's post
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #871 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

on a side note

I am completely in love with Serra ATM
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #873 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Sorry Mhork
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #895 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Ree you sunnava bitch
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #921 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

10 minutes before I leave

I have no qualms with lynching one of my suspects, and yes I still want Yates to be dead but at this point I can back off given the deadline. Fuzzy bothers me just as much as Yates, if not more and the fact that he keeps on screaming "I'm townie" doesn't make me feel any better.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #927 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Aj or Mhork? why? I can see Levi, but not Aj and Mhork... maybe, though he is still a town read for me
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #933 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I don't think Mhork is an arrogant asshole

but I do think that Fuzzy would be a better lynch then Levi. I don't see how Levi is hurting town more then Fuzzy is, both are equal liabilities IMO.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #992 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Because we are lynching someone who we believe to be scum? You can't expect us to believe that you are actually VT just because you keep saying as such
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #998 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I still don't understand why Fuzzy think's Aj's scum. he's been playing Pro-town up to this point, and his accusations sounds alot like OMGUS
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1007 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

all these moves of self-preservation worry me
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1011 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Aside from absolutes, I find this to be very similar to the Aj I played with in inheritance
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1015 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

lol Aj, I've won 3/4 of my games as scum though I didn't draw them until later on in my career :P

and Meta shouldn't be the sole reason for thinking Aj is scum. as I stated, aside from absolutes, this is very, very similar to the Aj I played with in inheritance. in that game, he was town blacksmith I believe. and besides, any mafia player that is aware of his/her meta would be likely to keep it as null as possible
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1032 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

to be fair Aj, Mhork wasn't the only one to attempt to derail the main wagon. Serra tried to keep mine from going through, and you tried to keep yates from going through.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1035 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and getting that post in took longer then it should, stupid internet :/

I agree with Aj, though we should talk about this later... like, when we AREN'T in twilight
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1041 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

we are going to need clarity to continue on with this discussion anyway. I'm not to fond of posting in twilight
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1044 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

AND I'M DAY JOAT
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1045 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

NOW STFU
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1048 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

quite a bit of day abilities we have this game

who'd you recruit? TNE?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1070 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1065, leviathan93 wrote:also told y'all fuzzy was town.

In post 1063, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1061, Lord Mhork wrote:Let him claim, and he better have awesome night results. None of this 'I was roleblocked' or 'I copped newearth' shenanigans.

*bangs head against wall*

I wasn't role blocked because i didnt DO anything during the night. i'm not a doctor, cop, or really anything of that sort.

In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive, but i'm guessing its because scum wants to make me look bad and have town think that I lied and therefore make me claim and or lynch me.

I also don't even understand why people want to out PR's in the first place. Its never a good idea. it only benefits scum.

In post 1067, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1066, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive

As you said before?! When you made your last post, no one had died yet...

lol. i figured i said it at some point in this game. =P I eventually have to say it every game because everyone always thinks i'm scum and wants me lynched when i play town. =P

honestly if I was true scum you would consider me town. =P

can you not do this please? I don't wanna wrap my head around WIFOM this early in the morning

and I second those bad feelings on Yates.

and Levi, you soft-claimed PR yesterday so why don't you just full claim now. it would get everyone off your back and it may actually help us find scum... but that is likely a dream

as I was also saying, all the moves of self-preservation worried me and the first things that came to mind when TNE made his comment was either scum, or PR so his death made sense if he wasn't scum
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1071 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1065, leviathan93 wrote:also told y'all fuzzy was town.

In post 1063, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1061, Lord Mhork wrote:Let him claim, and he better have awesome night results. None of this 'I was roleblocked' or 'I copped newearth' shenanigans.

I wasn't role blocked because i didnt DO anything during the night. i'm not a doctor, cop, or really anything of that sort.

In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive, but i'm guessing its because scum wants to make me look bad and have town think that I lied and therefore make me claim and or lynch me.

I also don't even understand why people want to out PR's in the first place. Its never a good idea. it only benefits scum.

In post 1067, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1066, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1064, leviathan93 wrote:also, as I said before. I have no idea why i'm alive

As you said before?! When you made your last post, no one had died yet...

lol. i figured i said it at some point in this game. =P I eventually have to say it every game because everyone always thinks i'm scum and wants me lynched when i play town. =P

honestly if I was true scum you would consider me town. =P

can you not do this please? I don't wanna wrap my head around WIFOM this early in the morning

and I second those bad feelings on Yates.

and Levi, you soft-claimed PR yesterday so why don't you just full claim now. it would get everyone off your back and it may actually help us find scum... but that is likely a dream

as I was also saying, all the moves of self-preservation worried me and the first things that came to mind when TNE made his comment was either scum, or PR so his death made sense if he wasn't scum

I formatted my post wrong, it's fixed though
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1075 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

tell us why dammit
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1078 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1076, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1075, Ms Marangal wrote:tell us why dammit

uhh. fuck no. either trust me or lynch me, and find out at the end of the game, but if I go before HE does i won't go quietly.

:|
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1082 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

wait... did I just read that Levi doesn't want to help town in 1072 or am I hallucinating?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1095 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1072, leviathan93 wrote:i soft claimed because I assumed I was getting lynched cuz I always get lynched when i'm town no matter what I say.

also i don't care that i make you bang your head against a wall. =) it simply makes me laugh and amuses me.

and thirdly if you want me to claim you are going to have to lynch me thats what I said.
i want to make sure that i'm of no more help to town then die by scum already.

but then again, i'm just assuming that scum is simply waiting for y'all to lynch me and thats why they didn't kill me.

i do not understand their choice of night kill though.

what was the use of that line Levi?

and if you aren't cop a few other roles do come to mind but those roles never give answers that are set in stone like a cop result.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1106 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Levi

all this fabrication is too much even for me to believe.

also, I don't believe HD is scum, I doubt that scum would Defend their buddy this hard in broad daylight with all the attention Levi has recieved
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1118 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

LEVI NO. NO NO NO NONNONONONONONONO

GLK;B HFFASEL;DFJS BGDFXKLEW

OH GOD NO LEVI NO JUST STOP, PLEASE. MHORK DOESN'T HATE YOU, JUST YOUR PLAY AND HONESTLY I'M GETTING FED UP WITH IT AS WELL. JUST FUCKING CLAIM DAMMIT

AHHHHHHHHH LEVIII FUCKIGN STOP THIS SHIT
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1121 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and I would much rather have Levi lynched, I don't want someone else to be in the same position I was when I replaced in
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1125 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

WHAT THE FUCK, DID YOU JUST CLAIM FUCKING SCUM?!?!?!

Pedit: thanks?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1130 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mhork comes off as a sensitive guy IMO...

Pedit: yeah, here where he said claiming and being Conf. town would be against his win condition
leviathan93 wrote:now THAT would be playing against my win condition. =P

its not MY fault you hate my play. =P i don't hate any of YOUR guys' play. =P I could care less how you play the game as long as you play it.

Pedit X2 THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1135 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU LEVI
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1137 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

no, actually I won't, I have standards :|

Pedit: I like that plan... actually
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1140 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1131, serrapaladin wrote:W-L is quite a span Mangle...

and I still have no Idea as to what this means D:
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1142 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

wait so, you were only told that Safety was scum, meaning there's only the two of you on the damn team?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1145 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1144, serrapaladin wrote:Meringue:

Then look at the spacing between your W and L key. It was funny in my head :/

Lynching Safety then levi sounds good.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH Love that joke Serra <3
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1152 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

soo.... if safety dies, you commute that night and can't be targeted by abilities?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1166 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I was thinking tracker/Watcher myself

Unvote
Vote: Safety
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1169 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

IDK, but this is pretty damn retarded for it to be a bussing attempt
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1171 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Maybe, but why the set-up speculation? it really isn't too helpful
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1175 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I would have totally played as mafia if I were you though Levi... but, w/e
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1177 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

LOLOLOLOLOL
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1192 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

wait, da faq just happened?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1195 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

are you asking or telling me?

and don't give me that long face
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1196 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Ugh...

hold the fuck on Aj, I don't think we should rush to do anything. for all we know, we could be in Lylo tomorrow
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1199 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

ok...

and no
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1202 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mhork/Yates makes alot of sense too.

Day 1, he tried to keep the Yates wagon from being followed through though he was fine with the other wagons that popped up
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1209 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

that was never the plan yates, and we don't even know if there is a cop in this set-up.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1211 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

<3 Mhork

though I'll wait for his defense before I place mine.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1215 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

no, that's not why I called you god-father. you basically asked to be investigated when we didn't even know if there was a cop in this set-up. you were the only one to hint that there may be an investigative role. you asked for it out of no where
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1218 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

he always had Levi, when he asked for investigation :|
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1220 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

that's what I was saying when he asked for investigation :|
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1225 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Conf. town is definitely useful in game, but that doesn't mean town is likely to ask to be investigated when the option of being investigated in the first place isn't known.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1233 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm done listening

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1259 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

woah, woah, woah, Mhork calm down, you're scaring me :(

and Aj, Offsite, I was in a game where the traitor starts off as town, then becomes mafia upon being recruited. there is nothing stating that this variation exists here. further more, we already have proof that normal roles aren't in play here Via that strange Princess role we have
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1260 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and as far as Conf. town, we have none though we can use our common sense to figure out who is who. I had a read on Mhork, HAD though I can't find any scum motivation behind his actions. D2, and D3, he has been playing pretty damn townie though I would appreciate not being buddied
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1270 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

This game is obviously not going by the Wiki yates.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1271 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and there are Traitor Variations
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1276 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

What troubles me is the fact that Aj was able to Confirm you as town Day 1. He never gave reason to why, it doesn't make sense then and it doesn't make sense now. If he is what I think he is, then I would disagree with Mhork with the fact that He should come out and say something. I also disagree with the fact that what he may have gotten is inaccurate because I still believe what I originally stated the first day. if it's true, then you are the biggest threat in this game and thus must be lynched
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1287 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I can see your
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1288 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I can see your Avi ree

WTF happened to the rest of the sentence? :?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1295 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi has already professed to wanting to play as town though IIRC, him knowing who the team is would be a dangerous thing
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1304 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

who said he was lying? the way he was spouting all his stuff makes me hardpressed to believe that he actually lied about his actual role
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1325 (isolation #160) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I want to lynch Yates

and I was sure that Safety was scum. that's all the motivation I needed to Lynch Safety.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1368 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I know I'm sorry, Saturday-monday is shitty for me
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1369 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

My activity has dropped alot in several places, not just here

here are my thoughts on three most troublesome people IMO

Yates: I'm actually starting to second guess myself in regards to him. I still feel like he's lying though, I mean the first day He had tried to draw the cop investigation towards himself, and then today he states that he isn't the Inno. Child, yet he will be mod-claimed town tomorrow. I can't really figure out a reason to why he would draw the attention to himself if he would have the ability to get himself mod-cleared town, I also can't think of a role that clears someone as town publicly by mod that isn't Inno. Child.

Mhork: I'm not entirely sure what to think with him. he's spent the entirety of the first day trying to get Carrey Lynched and buddied up to Yates pretty hard, Ree as well IIRC. when I replaced in, He tried to continue with the wagon and the AtE he used to address me still disturbs me greatly. the AtE he's been using today, disturbs me moreso. Day two and three though, He had started to Slowly buddy up to me and started to attack Yates and now wants him lynched despite being highly adverse to it the first day. his adversity to the Levi lynch is strange as well, especially since Levy is going to be a part of the mafia team at some point.

and Levi: I'm unsure about a Levi lynch simply because He's I believe that he's been telling the truth throughout the entire thing. I'm would have preferred a Yates Lynch over the Levi lynch, however I do see why it has to be done. I'd be willing to get him lynched because he would still be a part of town, rather then a part of Mafia

Ree, I'm feeling is mid-ranged town read, and Serra still feels like a strong one.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1378 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

... what Levi? you have to be kidding me, you're just... *sigh*

that post just screams OMGUS, and I didn't get that when you explained it either. I had thought that anyone in the scum team could turn you, not just safety.

and if I'm dead tomorrow, we will all know who is responsible for it
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1401 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

... what makes you think Levi flipped town Mhork... I was under the impression that the pink color was scum
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1405 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mhork, answer my question. what makes you assume that Levi was in fact town? Fuzzy flipped light blue, SD flipped yellow, and Levi flipped Pink. what makes you think Levi was town?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1409 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1406, Mr_Ree wrote:Levi lynch was good news so.. good for him.

Until I posted that I wasn't, you probably thought I was the cop, and that Yates was confirmed town, as per me. That begs the question, why Yates?

P-edit: check the first page Ms M. He was town at the time but that's not why we lynched him, we lynched because he could BECOME scum.

riiigghhtt.... TBH, I never check the OP at the start of a new day >.>

In post 1408, Lord Mhork wrote:Margie, hush. Think 4th dimensionally here.

Ree, I didn't think you were a cop. >_>
I have no idea what you're talking about. All I see is a lack of mod confirmation on the Yates front, so he is my lynch for today.

I have no proof save logic. But that's all I should need.

I... don't have the ability to see past the 4th wall... IDK what to think... Yates bothers me, but you seemingly have way more information then you are letting on. I'm not entirely sure of my opinion on you anymore Mhork
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1440 (isolation #167) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

huh? when did I ever have HD as scum, and when did I have AJ as scum?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1441 (isolation #168) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I really do think that Serra is town though, same with AJ. to tired to explain why
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1454 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1412, Yates wrote:
In post 1404, Lord Mhork wrote:Also he was wasting investigative resources when he could, supposedly, be mod confirmed innocent.

Yeah. I *am* the cop, butt munch.

Investigate Levi N1 - no result crumbed
Spoiler:
In post 1081, Yates wrote:I have Levi on mute.

Investigate Marangal N3 - Town

I suspect I was targeted last night to prevent the MM reveal [and create wifom] - thus confirming my X-Shot BP at least.

Sorry I'm not exactly "mod confirmed" but I wasn't going to role reveal with "no result" as my only result.

Boom. :cop:

In post 1443, Yates wrote:Yeah. Mhork has been at L-1 for 24 hours now. You'd think if he were Town he would have been hammered by now.

FoS: Serra, MM, Ree

... LOL it's to bad you claimed cop, I would be vying for your lynch if you didn't.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1476 (isolation #170) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

How did you come up with the conclusion that there are two scum left Ree? and then, along with that a possible third party? this is a 11p game.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1501 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm still pretty obsessed with Yates...

I just don't really have a good feel about him, his stuff isn't really adding up to me. most of the stuff that Mhork pointed out in regards to him mirror a so much of my own thoughts that it isn't even funny. everything that Mhork is saying makes so much sense, and Yates could very well be riding the cop claim to victory, did a no kill last night, and came up with the BP cop theory.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1509 (isolation #172) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

IDK, I'm defintely not going to lynch Mhork, and despite how much I want to lynch yates, it's probably smarter to not do so at this point in time. I have no other real target at this point in time so I could go for a no-lynch.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1512 (isolation #173) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

HD, AJ and Mhork...

but I really don't want to believe that Mhork is actually scum. I can see the reason and the appeal behind why people think he's scummy but, if he really was scum his play yesterday was Terrible, not how I would have expected him to play were he actually scum.

HD is playing the game the way I have seen him play the game, I'm not decided on him one way or the other. there is also the fact that he also wanted to protect Levi, though he was doing it before he had outed himself as the traitor and (to my memory) he kept up his defence of Levi even after he claimed traitor. I'm not fond of his push on Fuzzy, to me it was an easy push as he's a VI but he didn't jump onto the larger wagons when he had the chance to do it. he also wasn't the only one to see scummy fuzzy

AJ I had really strong town read off him early on though he hasn't been around lately. and what of he has posted doesn't have as much content as I am used to seeing from him. I know that he is an active, and aggressive player so him not being here is kinda strange
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1540 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

who's saying they won't just kill the confirmed town Ree? why would scum let conf. town live?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1542 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Vote HD

between HD and Aj, I would much prefer HD. he just seems more anti-town in comparison to Aj
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1544 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Ree, I like your analysis on Ree and his reads, however that is the only time he ever mentions HD, L hasn't said anything period as far as I remember and Safety could have easily been purposefully keeping his distance from his scum buddy, make it look like they weren't partners anyway. he didn't go into much detail into HD so to me, it easily fits the scumbussing bill.

and he could have also stated that he was leaning town on Yates and Aj in the hopes that he could indirectly frame them later on when he died, should he die.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1545 (isolation #177) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I mean analysis on Safety
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1556 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

that entire post seems off... If I didn't know any better, I would be thinking that Carey was Saftey's scumbuddy. to me, it seems like he's trying to keep neutral on HD while keeping his distance from him, same with Mhork.

I feel that he is either subtly trying to get on the good side of Serra, Aj, and Yates or one of those three are his possible buddies. I would think this post would Clear Mhork of suspicion and probably put Serra, AJ, Yates and yourself in bad lighting.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1627 (isolation #179) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

huh...

Ree what gives? I fully expected to die last night, did you do something?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1642 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

why do you think Serra is scum? I still don't see it especially considering I could agree with alot of what he was saying from the first day

Serra: what did I do? :(

and I was the only Conf. town yesterday and conf. towns are the most dangerous to any game. I would much prefer to have Yates go first since I still have him as a suspect. if Yates isn't scum though, I would lean towards Mhork being scum, then maybe Ree so I defintely want Yates to go first.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1643 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

why do you think Serra is scum? I still don't see it especially considering I could agree with alot of what he was saying from the first day

Serra: what did I do? :(

and I was the only Conf. town yesterday and conf. towns are the most dangerous to any game. I would much prefer to have Yates go first since I still have him as a suspect. if Yates isn't scum though, I would lean towards Mhork being scum, then maybe Ree so I defintely want Yates to go first.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1653 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

why am I alive?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1677 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

He could have very well have been making it up so that he had an excuse for not being dead.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1683 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

you investigated Ree and not a no result?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1684 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

man, I'm out of it. forget I even asked that. the no result thing is strange though
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1686 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

weren't you opposed to it yesterday?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1687 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

weren't you opposed to it yesterday?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1714 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Don't see how it isn't probable, I tend to do that a bit
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1731 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

who brought up the governor role? what are you talking about Ree?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1746 (isolation #190) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

he didn't fake claim one shot BP cop, though he did state that he was planning to. he just said that he was cop in that game
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1797 (isolation #191) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

jesus, I just got back from V/LA chill
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1798 (isolation #192) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

for the past three days, I was posting only to make sure that no one did stuff before I could read through, and in the games I have posted in, most of them are either lacking in content, or me defending myself. I'm here now though, and I'm going to play catch up.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1799 (isolation #193) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I still want to know who brought up the Governor role because, I'm not remembering it being brought up at all

also, I'm confused as to why you brought up what Yates wanted to soft-claim in the Banjo-Kazooie game. if it didn't have any bearing on his alignment, why bring it up at all? are you trying to state that he's "false Claiming" this game, and if so what role is he trying to cover up?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1811 (isolation #194) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I did give the thread a quick search, but I couldn't find it

if it's lylo, then there are two scum and the only two people I actually trust to be town at this point is Ree, everyone else are wild cards.

Yates could be lying about the BP cop thing, though given that he has two "no results" and one of the no results coincide happened with the Hider, I'm actually doubting it at this point.

Ree did some weird shit through out the day, though it doesn't make any sense coming from scum.

there is probably two scum left, and by PoE it's the people left are Serra, Mhork, and Aj

I really don't want to mess with the idea that Aj is scum and the fact that I'm alive makes me think that Serra is the scum who WK'ed me in hopes to gain my favor.

if Serra and Mhork make up the team and Serra is bussing for the win, it makes the idea that much more likely as Mhork Buddied me super hard the second day, continually stating that we are both Conf. town
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1813 (isolation #195) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

if Yates is telling the truth, then there's two things that come to mind

Ree is in fact the Hider, and if it's true then the "no result" would make sense.

if there's a mafia RB though, then they Blocked yates, though I can't see why they wouldn't kill him instead.

if there is a RB, then it's likely that they targeted someone else for the kill and they are banking on blocking him the rest of the game, probably to try and use him as a conf. town and sway him to their side though if that's the case then who did they target for the kill? I don't have a bp status so the next plausible answer would be Aj though I don't think scum is stupid enough to target a claimed BP
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1815 (isolation #196) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

The no result on Levi could be because Levi can switch alignments in game, and gives indecisive results to cop, thus the "no result"

Where I normally play, GF is a normal variant and more times then not, they tend to draw the investigation to themselves one way or another which is what I believed Yates to be doing.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1819 (isolation #197) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

But it helps everyone else know what your alignment is as well, which is what's useful

and what if there are two scum, who would they be?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1820 (isolation #198) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1816, serrapaladin wrote:I don't know. I mean, even though he can switch alignments, levi still had AN alignment at any given point. I would have thought that since levi was town-aligned when Yates investigated, he should have gotten an innocent. Or maybe the mod really gives No Result for traitors, as the traitor could otherwise function as a sort of GF, if investigated pre-change.

What do you see as the most likely situation, assuming I'm town?

Assuming you're town, I would assume Mhork and Aj is the final team, either way though, Mhork is the common denominator in all this so he would supposedly be the best lynch for today
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1833 (isolation #199) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I really don't want to believe Serra is in fact scum, and if he is I will shoot myself. Logically, things are pointing in his direction though Both guts and Logic point towards Mhork. as much as the "Stats" say serra is scum, I'm reluctant to believe it especially when "stats" are never 100% accurate
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”