JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Newbie 1495 - Mafia Hideout

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Welcome BlueBloodedToffee (Roleblocker) and Xayzeck (Goon)

You may converse here pre-game and during the night.
Last edited by JacobSavage on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

Fancy thread in the private topics lol
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Xayzeck »

so yeah, good luck have fun. don't avoid interactions with me. if one of us get lynched, it'll leave traces and what not.

also, if i get lynched D1, don't go for the IC. they're usually protected the first night. same for the towniest person D1, they may get protected too. Mala isn't ubertown D1, so she may be a good kill choice(this is all for if i get lynched D1)
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

I should be a little clearer lol. Mala is the IC, but her D1 play isnt the best, so if you wanna get rid of ICs she's a goodish choice. ICs are usually protected N1, but if they're scummy they won't get protected so yeah
GMT+8
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Its now Night 1, please discuss your evil plans.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Hey man, that was a pretty rough D1. I thought you were gonna be the one lynched for a while. I think you're gonna have to try posting more and contributing more throughout D2, a lot of people were suspicious of you.

Anyway, what do you think of roleblocking MM? Is it likely he is going to look up one of us, if he even does it at all. Or do you think we should attempt a guess at roleblocking the doctor.

Who are your choices for the kill?
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Xayzeck »

Heya, at times I was wondering if you knew you were maf and that I was your buddy. Great D1 play

Yeah, I was worried with that too. I don't play well when the thread gets walled a lot. Though with enomis dying, flipping town, and saying I could be town, along with Mora and Shinobi sharing the same thoughts, I'll be safe as long as I keep up my current play.

I'm not too sure what's the best plan right now, tbh. We could just roleblock MM, and try to hit doc. Shinobi I'd like to keep because he has townreads on us(I think). Mala, Mora and the J guy have suspicions on them, so it'd be good to keep them as mislynch targets maybe.

That leaves us with Wolfy. Unless you would like to take out someone within Mala, Mora and the J guy. I'm completely fine with it. I'd expect Shinobi to go on Mora for a while, maybe Mala too. Mora I'd like to keep, maybe we can die the next night. I wouldn't like to have him in LyLo. Same goes for Mala.

My thoughts are kinda all over at the moment, I would PR Hunt, but it's not something I'm really good at. Though I kinda think Wolfy or the J guy could be doc.
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:12 am

Yeah I knew all along, I was worried about Mora at one point when he said 'You're both scum aren't you?' but he seems to have let that go now.

People have definitely got town-reads on you now, so that's good. You're end of D1 play was really good, puts us in a good position.

I asked for the cop to look up Mora, if we block him, that could put suspicion on Mora and cause his lynch, which I am happy with. I also tried to put together a Mora/Mala case so hopefully somebody picks up on it and we can take it from there. I agree with keeping Shinobi alive, I would also like to keep Wolfy alive, he seems to town-read us as well. Mala and Mora have suspicions on them so yeah, I agree keeping them alive is good as well.

I think I'm fine with killing Jcozmo, I'm not sure what we gain from it though. What do you mean 'maybe we can die the next night?' Also, what is LyLo?

We know Mala is vanilla town and we know MM is cop. That leaves Jcozmo, Mora, Shinobi and Wolfy as possible doc. I was thinking Shinobi or Wolfy as doc as well.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Xayzeck »

maybe he* can die the next night. Woops.

LyLo is lynch or lose. It's a situation where number of town = number of scum + 1. like 3 town, 2 scum, or 2 town, 1 scum. it's a situation where town HAVE to lynch, or they will lose. it's understood that lynching town loses the game, and lynching scum wins the game, or brings the game to night

There's MyLo, which is mislynch or lose. It's where no. of town = no. of scum + 2, like 4 town 2 scum, or 3 town 1 scum. it's the exact same as LyLo sort of, where if you lynch town you lose, lynch scum you win, but you have the extra option of no lynching, something you can't do in LyLo

Of course, if you lynch town in MyLo and there's doc or JK, then the game still enters night. Anyway moving on.

I don't think MM getting roleblocked would affect Mora specifically. However, something we should note is that if we leave MM alive, it will be known to town that they have doc, and their play will change accordingly.

Anyway yeah, Jcozmo isn't exactly the epitome of towniness, so killing him doesn't really make sense. We've got reasons not to kill everybody, we I guess we should just skim and look for PR tells, though I've got no idea what they look like.
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:23 am

Ah right OK. I'm going to try and get Mala or Mora lynched on D2, then kill the other one during N2. What do you think of that? I don't want either of them hanging around either.

I just think if I have asked the cop to look up Mora, and he gets blocked, I can ask the cop what his look-up was. When everyone sees it got blocked, it might throw some suspicion Mora's way.

Do you think it is a good play to let the town know they have a doc? It could allow us to find out who it is. I really think it could be Shinobi because of the whole set-up discussion and the way he tried to confirm that there might not be a doctor.

Who would you like to kill?
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Xayzeck »

I'd actually like to kill Wolfy. Shinobi's a good player, if he gets suspicious about Mora, he could set up a case against him, and that'd be good.

btw, if I get lynched, do remember that you can roleblock and kill in the same night.

We good with Wolfy?
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:43 am

What do you expect to happen with a Wolfy kill?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 am

Also, what do you think of self-lynching if one of us are at L-1 and what about you hammering me or vice versa if it looks like one uf us will be lynched?
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

Self lynching is bad, we should at all possible try to stay alive so that counter wagons can happen. I've got no reason to vote you though, you're pretty townread. I haven't had that until recently, so keep me at nulltown or nullscum. It gives a good reason to vote me if my wagon gains support.

Wolfy is kinda a PoE kill, everyone else is a mislynch target or players we wanna keep.
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Hmm, OK. Just keep what I said in mind, if it looks inevitable that one of us will be lynched then we need to vote each other so we don't look suspicious to the others.

Also, PoE = Process of Elimination?

We're killing Wolfy (do we have to tell mod who is competing kill?) and roleblocking cop yeah? Do we have to PM the Mod?
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

Yeah process of elimination.

Cabd may not be cop though, so keep that in mind. You put your actions here, like:

Kill: name

Likewise for roleblocking. Question would be, do you do both the kill and RB, or do I take the kill, because there could still be Jailkeeper
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:38 pm

OK, let's play safe and you do the kill. I don't think there is a Jailkeeper, because I don't believe MM lied. But, just to be on safe side, you do the kill. I bet he doesn't even complete a look-up anyway, but just in case he does I will block him.

Roleblock: Mafia Moderator
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 15, Xayzeck wrote:Cabd may not be cop though, so keep that in mind.
lol didn't notice I sad Cabd, i'm mixing up games. ignore this

so yeah, MM is cop for sure.

and yeah, lets hope wolfy is doc then

Kill: Wolfy

I actually don't mind killing others, so if for some reason you spot a doc tell or have an undying urge to kill someone else, go ahead :D
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:49 am

No, I think this is fine.

Hopefully Mala doesn't push with her me or Wolfy being scum thing, I'm not sure anyone is believing it anyway so it should be all good.

I'm happy with our choices.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:00 am

Post by Xayzeck »

Yeah, you've put up a good play so far, just keep it up and we should be fine. Good luck1
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:22 am

Yeah man, you too!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 3:49 am

Post by JacobSavage »

And its Night again...
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Xayzeck »

heya jacob, quite the inactive mod aren't ya :b

anyway BBT, you've been doing amazing. you've been suspected as possible scumbuddies with me, don't worry too much about it. Your play has been great, don't be afraid to take a stance on my slot, be it town or scum. Right now it's kinda up in the air, even I don't know if you're scumreading me. Bus me if you need to, and townread me if you need to. I've talked to you directly in thread before it got locked, so address those the next day, no matter how dumb the questions may be. Scumbuddies often talk about each other and not to each other. In the event I get lynched(and absolutely me over you because you're roleblocker), hopefully my interactions with you tomorrow don't leave too many trails.

Mora, Shinobi, Mala we kinda have to keep since they're seen as possible slots for scum

Which leaves cop

Who doc is probably on

So right now we're in a tough position, since town is set up to lynch just about everyone except you, and you can't die tonight obv.

That brings me to these scenarios, feel free to suggest your own:
RB random hoping it's doc, and kill cop, which risks him getting a report if we fail the RB
RB cop and kill cop, hoping doc tries to go elsewhere with protection

Or

RB cop and kill random, hoping it's doc

problem being, a lot of people left in the game are good mislynch targets that we can hop on, and since tomorrow is lylo, ideally we want to keep the easiest to lynch, like those on his wagon, which would only beeee Mora

And I dunno

Town are probably going to look at the F-16 wagon tomorrow, and both of us are on it. Hope it turns out well since conftown is on it too

I dunno, what are your thoughts?

Also, sorry about my play D2, it was complete shit. It got better nearing the end of the day though, but really don't be afraid to bus me. It's good for distancing, and if I ever get lynched it helps drive some suspicion away from you ;)
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Xayzeck »

based on refgans final words, mala would be the best choice right now, but mala is much stronger lynch bait than you, so I dunno what that'll do for you
GMT+8
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:48 am

OK, I feel the only kill is Mala.

Shinobi and especially Mora are gonna be huge lynch targets for D3. The problem is, I get the feeling that Shinobi is the doc. I kinda wanna RB the cop and kill Shinobi. But with Shinobi being a possible lynch for D3, Mala might be the one to kill, Regfan is hard town-reading her so it seems unlikely she will be lynched.

Regfan I feel we need to keep. He seems persuasive with town and will almost certainly push for a Mora/Shinobi lynch tomorrow, and we can hop on for the ride.

I was going to vote you at one point but it just looked like your lynch was a real possibility so didn't want do it in case it actually happened.

Thoughts?

Return to “Completed Game Topics”