Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1987, Terrador wrote:I still can't believe Random was town.

he threw me off too. most notably - his refusal to draw associations

In post 1693, RandomActs wrote:So Terrador, if you had to pick a scum between Kitty and Soldier, who would it be? Nevermind, I know your answer. You'd say neither. But in doing so, you're choosing to believe we have a scum-free neighborhood, something extremely rare. So if ask myself that question, I'd say Kitty has more town-cred than Soldier. And so yes, I put more suspicion on Soldier. Besides, it gives reason to the Slandaar NK.

your catch of impossible scum team was spot on and Random's wording that he doesn't even actually says he scumreads one or another (Kitty/Soldier) just made things worse

and what's even point in asking that? :/
abcedminded
Cthulhu Dreaming
Cthulhu Dreaming
Goon
Cthulhu Dreaming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Cthulhu Dreaming »

In post 1997, TheSoldier wrote:Watch out guys...

It seems this kitty has claws.

Yep, indeed she does (I'm her boyfriend) - and that's the way uh huh uh huh, I like it uh huh uh huh.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

LOL!

So I went rogue N1, tried to kill Riabi. He did draw it from me. Good job. At the last second I thought Slandaar kill would get me seriously looked at by Soldier. If the neighborhood was outed, so would everyone else. Paranoia most likely. But it seemed to feed a lot of confusion. I was confused and thought I screwed up big time.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Terrador..electric boogaloo posting. Please never stop. :)
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Riabi »

Wow, that went fast.. GG scum. Sorry to town, I think the only thing I did right was draw the N1 scum kill. Ouch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh, why do people always lynch my townclears when I'm town? I get ignoring my scumreads... but don't ignore my townreads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2000, Lapsa wrote:

In post 1693, RandomActs wrote:So Terrador, if you had to pick a scum between Kitty and Soldier, who would it be? Nevermind, I know your answer. You'd say neither. But in doing so, you're choosing to believe we have a scum-free neighborhood, something extremely rare. So if ask myself that question, I'd say Kitty has more town-cred than Soldier. And so yes, I put more suspicion on Soldier. Besides, it gives reason to the Slandaar NK.

your catch of impossible scum team was spot on and Random's wording that he doesn't even actually says he scumreads one or another (Kitty/Soldier) just made things worse

The point in asking this isn't to actually inquire but it's a rhetorical question meant to highlight logical deficiencies. It's a tactic I use commonly. If there's three in a hood, an all town hood is unlikely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Terrador
Terrador
Goon
Terrador
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Terrador »

Sorry I doubted you Titus, if you subbed into a slot that didn't play like crap that would've gone differently. And we lynched your townclear? Riabi was the only cleared person you had--your result on Random didn't come back. And for what it's worth... if anything, your townclears are more suspect, since I imagine that Godfather is more common than Miller? Especially since Miller is relatively likely to just claim that from the top of the game.

Riabi, it's all good. It's not like any townie here can really go "WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME", kek. Two of the flipped townies deserved to be lynched, and two others were just about as wrong about the game as they could get.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

I realize that was unclear in hindsight. I get frustrated after my death people lynch my townreads. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2006, Titus wrote:The point in asking this isn't to actually inquire but it's a rhetorical question meant to highlight logical deficiencies. It's a tactic I use commonly. If there's three in a hood, an all town hood is unlikely.

Hood mechanics have always been a mystery to me. So why that's so unlikely?
abcedminded
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Titus »

It's a general pattern mentioned on the wiki and usually held to. Neighborhoods can be very powerful. If all the hood is town, the hood can steer lynches away from town and scum can have zero influence or knowledge as to what is going on. Read the wiki on neighborhoods. ;)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 2010, Titus wrote:It's a general pattern mentioned on the wiki and usually held to. Neighborhoods can be very powerful. If all the hood is town, the hood can steer lynches away from town and scum can have zero influence or knowledge as to what is going on. Read the wiki on neighborhoods. ;)

ah. boring statistics. hoped there's more reasoning underneath
abcedminded
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

What people consider balanced. Kitty was a perfect reason why large hoods usually have scum. If they can get cleared by their neighbors they can skate on by; and even get defended while doing so.

The reverse is also true, where a scum will reveal themselves in a hood because they will try to manipulate the town in it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because its a private area where things can be said without others listening, a neighborhood can be a fun way to increase stress and involvement if done right. I tried to make it obvious there was a scum in the hood, though, but giving one of the neighbors a bullet. I at least expected a mention of a vig somewhere.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2004, Riabi wrote:Wow, that went fast.. GG scum. Sorry to town, I think the only thing I did right was draw the N1 scum kill. Ouch.

The timing of the BP claim was helpful to me to draw me off of Soldier being scum.

Given you me Terra Soldier and Random as town, we would have been fine even with an ML on Lapsa.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I feel like KBW cheated honestly it's at minimum really unethical replacing when he did.

Chance someone in a hood is scum = rand any other assumption is plain bad.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Why do you feel that way about KBW?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

Timing of replace.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

What about the timing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:10 am

Post by RandomActs »

In post 2006, Titus wrote:
In post 2000, Lapsa wrote:

The point in asking this isn't to actually inquire but it's a rhetorical question meant to highlight logical deficiencies. It's a tactic I use commonly. If there's three in a hood, an all town hood is unlikely.

At least
somebody
in this town understood my reasoning. Thank you, Titus.
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1043, Slandaar wrote:KBW:
In post 993, Slandaar wrote:
Give an example of 'my arguments not making much sense'. Maybe detail exactly what doesn't make sense about it/them also.

Answer this again.
In post 1005, Slandaar wrote:
In post 998, Keybladewielder wrote:
Here's one thing that doesn't make sense? Why is Monkey the worst scum kill possible?

Name someone who was worse.

I would still like you to answer this also.

In post 1073, Keybladewielder wrote:Alright, so I just got my schedule for the next week, and I will not have any time to play in this game until then.

Mod, please replace me.

~14 hours between those posts.

Really bad to abandon the game when you have very very difficult questions to answer. 993 particularly. He was in a corner so bailed.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Random, I got it. It was my job to pretend not to. :/ I did appreciate the reaching out to me re: Soldier. Sorry I had to play it off. I really would appreciate it if I was town.
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:37 am

Post by RandomActs »

In post 2017, Slandaar wrote:Timing of replace.

And to answer your last question, Lapsa, before I was lynched: no I did not have a scum read on you. The reads I did have were wrong, however. So I'm not taking any credit for having you right.
"When all other possibilities have been eliminated, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."- Sherlock Holmes
Terrador
Terrador
Goon
Terrador
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Terrador »

Random: seriously though. Stop lying as town. It's an awful thing to do. Lying about your role is bad, but there's
some
reason for it... but outright making shit up and dodging like you're FE4!Lewyn is not something town should do. Your point about my Riabi derp was good, and honestly, your skill as a player isn't bad at all--I'd genuinely like to see your next scum game. That said, no small part of why you got rekt D4 is because you were playing in bad faith as town. Don't lie about your cases. Just don't.
RandomActs
RandomActs
Goon
RandomActs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:44 am

Post by RandomActs »

In post 2023, Terrador wrote:Random: seriously though. Stop lying as town. It's an awful thing to do. Lying about your role is bad, but there's
some
reason for it... but outright making shit up and dodging like you're FE4!Lewyn is not something town should do. Your point about my Riabi derp was good, and honestly, your skill as a player isn't bad at all--I'd genuinely like to see your next scum game. That said, no small part of why you got rekt D4 is because you were playing in bad faith as town. Don't lie about your cases. Just don't.

Terrador, I was not lying. There is no reason for me to lie. It's clear you did not perceive where I was coming from. I tried to be as clear as I could. Titus understood me. Kitty did too, though she pretended not to. Why couldn't you? To quote Cool Hand Luke, "What we have here is a failure to communicate!" I will take my share of the responsibility for that failure. I have a habit of not readings posts as carefully as I should. But when you encounter someone with a different playing style, or who thinks along another line of reasoning, you can't just jump to the conclusion they're scum. Not all logic is linear. There are different paths to the same place.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”