pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

:( I mislynched you :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3997, SilverWolf wrote:Wake-I am totally cool with the Red Mafia PT being released but Egg specifically asked for it not to be....................................

Why?

I thought it was customary to release all threads after. The players wish for some insight - I don't think it would be right not to release it.

Don't want it read then don't say it...

It was already stated that wake was doing some editing there anyway - I assume it was to address eggs issue with the thread being released.

BTW - nice work egg. I did not suspect you at all.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Ask Egg if you want to know why. I think it's a request that should be respected.

Most mods ask if it's o.k.

I am always o.k. with the scum PT's being released when I'm scum but not everyone is.

Some people don't want secret strategy revealed or say things they don't want others to see.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3998, pisskop wrote:Im amazed that my crumbing to egg worked like it did, btw.

even without xtox, I would have advocated his lynch in lylo -1.

You crumbed?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

I never trusted you :( Its why for instance I mentioned an FA reason or didnt mention tracker at first
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Maybe crumb is the wrong word
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

You played well though
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by killerjester »

I think SW had a chance, being Ascetic when targetted by a Roleblocker would look pretty convincing-town had she submitted a kill last night.

That being said I'm not holding it against her by any means, it would have been a very uphill battle.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I was going to kill dragonspawn. That's who Egg told me to kill. Then who would I have said I jailed? Varsoon said I should say I jailed xtoxm and that would of explained his no result.

This is the kind of thing I want to hear. Things that will help me when I'm in this situation again. I have NEVER been in this situation on this site. It's the first time I've been the only scum left alive like this in a no win situation.

That "scumclaim" post was shitty and all my fault and I have no problem with people telling me so. I had about 4 hours of sleep and posted without thinking. I was seriously demoralized. I was very much hoping for Egg to make it to endgame. Not me. I wasn't ready for that. I came close to a lynch a couple times and only got out of it by hammering duckie. I was under a ton of pressure. It was too stressful for me. I was not ready to go on alone. I would of self-hammered if Egg wouldn't of talked me out of it.

I'm human, so when I put a ton of effort into a game and get blamed for the loss, I don't really even know what to say. It's like I did all that work for nothing and should of just lurked out the game or something.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

4 shot commuter OP. haha. I felt invincible.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4010, SilverWolf wrote:It's like I did all that work for nothing and should of just lurked out the game or something.

:igmeou: You've learned from this game. A lot more than some cliched 'never give up' mantra.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4012, pisskop wrote:
In post 4010, SilverWolf wrote:It's like I did all that work for nothing and should of just lurked out the game or something.

:igmeou: You've learned from this game. A lot more than some cliched 'never give up' mantra.

I have learned a helluva lot this game.

Our PT was fucking 23 pages when Blue Maf's was only 3. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

3rd highest post count.

Just sayin'
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 4008, pisskop wrote:You played well though

I wish this was true. I've hit a bad stretch for all of 2015 so far. That's part of why it's break time.

In post 4009, killerjester wrote:I think SW had a chance, being Ascetic when targetted by a Roleblocker would look pretty convincing-town had she submitted a kill last night.

That being said I'm not holding it against her by any means, it would have been a very uphill battle.

Very good point. Xtoxm might have placed her in the confirmed town pool. If she was blocked and a kill went through, the first thing you assume is she couldn't have made the kill. That kind of unpredictable thing is why you don't give up.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Egg wrote:I wish this was true. I've hit a bad stretch for all of 2015 so far. That's part of why it's break time.
Getting caught via night actions doesn't mean you played badly.

Also, I don't think anyone's saying it's your fault that your team lost Silver, just that there's always still a chance and you never know how VI people are going to go as town. Never give up. Never surrender. yadda yadda.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

But yeah.
Setup was inherently swingy.
One town got a lead, it swung hard.
Lynches being on citizens/scum and so many nightkills not going through was a heavy detriment for scum.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4016, Cheetory6 wrote:Never give up. Never surrender. yadda yadda.

No offense Cheetory but if I see this one more time, I'm gonna puke.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

None taken.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4015, Egg wrote:

Very good point. Xtoxm might have placed her in the confirmed town pool. If she was blocked and a kill went through, the first thing you assume is she couldn't have made the kill. That kind of unpredictable thing is why you don't give up.

Right, Or he could of figured out I was Ascetic. It's not that big of a stretch. He was very heavily suspecting me. I doubt that would of gone away.

Anyway, I won't give up again. I already figured that much out. But I'm done explaining myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate some sort of constructive criticism/advice from others either here or via PM to help me improve my late game scum game going forward.

Especially from those of you who have been there a lot and have some cool ideas on how to deal with it. My hatred of lying is part of my problem. Getting stressed easy is another.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

By the way, great job everyone and I hope to play with you guys again.

And thanks mods for all your work, much appreciated!!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ugh. Games with 3+ scum factions shouldn't exist.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

omly 2, scum factions here. its a normal ;)
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Leave and come back and wolf is lynched. Glad you guys ignored me when I said not to rush.

Figured that post egg left was fake.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”