Micro 505: Mafiascum is dead (The end of Mafiascum)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Micro 505: Mafiascum is dead (The end of Mafiascum)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

October 14th 2015: Epicmafia was erased from the interwebz. The admins of the epicmafia Sandbox, Error, Kenny, and Platypus tried to keep the sandbox alive, but tigers would keep eating it. The remaining survivors fled to mafiascum.

December 1st 2015: Town of Salem, the latest mafa website, disappeared as well from tigers. Mafiascum then begins to wonder if they are next to the mysterious tiger attacks.

December 19th 2015: The population of mafiascum drops severely for no reason. The Large theme has been shut down indefinitely.

December 23rd 2015: The population of mafiascum is still continuing to plummet. Reports are coming in that people can't reach the site because of mysterious IP bans.

February 8th 2016: Mafiascum is the only site for forum mafia. Hackers have been accused for destroying mafia. The only queue open is the Micro queue.

February 9th 2016, Mith wakes up and checks the stats for mafiascum traffic. 9. Nine people remain on the site. One thing he can't figure out however, is why hasn't the hackers just used the tigers and rid mafiascum once and for all rather than draw this out. As much as he tried, he and his former admins couldn't unban those IP banned by the hackers. He hops on Skype to talk to his tech group when he notices a mysterious call from an old scummer. "Hello..." the scummer said.

"Mith, its time for my tigers to remove mafiascum and rid mafia forever. Its payback for banning me from mafia game, you bastard. Now you all pay for it!!!"

Mith looked confused, surely this scummer isn't smart enough to hack mafiascum, not to mention hes still here on the site. Whatever, Mith didn't have time for bullshit, he was hosting a micro on mafiascum...

A salamence20 productions:

Micro 505: Mafiascum is dead

Staring
:
Bins
kyndy101
Not_Mafia
Flubbernugget
Kaboose
Prolapsed Brain
BBmolla
Hopkirk
pisskop
Last edited by Salamence20 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Rules (Stolen from the legendary Skullduggery):

General Etiquette:
(1) Play to win. Be competitive. Don't be lame. Don't flake out on us.
(2) Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
(3) Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
(4) Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
(5) Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. That means no "Bah!" posts, please.
(6) Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
(7) Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
(8) Do not talk about ongoing games. Seriously, don't.

Day, Night, and Twilight:
(9) Each Day phase will last for one week apiece and each Night phase will last for two days apiece. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
(10) Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
(11) If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that Night.
(12) If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
(13) Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Voting:
(14) Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Votes should look like this:
Vote: Salamence
or VOTE: Sala
(15) Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
(16) Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
(17) A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
(18) If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
(19) Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
(20) Additional votes include VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:
(21) You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
(22) If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
(23) If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:
(24) I may be cooler and sexier than you, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
(25) I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
(26) If you need to get my attention, just include
@Mod
or
@Salamence
in your post.

Miscellaneous:
(27) If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
(28) If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
(29)
My color is Red (#FF0000) DON’T USE IT

(30) The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
(31) Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
(32) As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
(33) I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
(34) In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
(35) Claiming color code is prohibited.

There are 2 types of Vanilla Townie Roles, atleast one of each is in the game:

Welcome fellow scummers, I am Mith and I am town.

You are Salamence20, a Mafiascum Vanilla townie.

You have your voice and your vote, and thats it.

You win when all threats are eliminated

Please confirm in thread!

OR

Welcome fellow scummers, I am Mith and I am town.

You are Salamence20, an Epicmafia Villager

You have your voice and your vote, and thats it.

You win when all threats are eliminated

Please confirm in thread!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Expect Role PMs tomorrow. Thread will be open for confirmations after I send out all PMs.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Confirms start now. Any questions should be sent to PM.

I will be at work, so the game will start sometime tomorrow, or when I receive 7/9 Confirms.

also,
NOT MAFIA IS TOWN
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

/Confirm

/Treestump
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Kaboose »

/Confirm
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Bins »

/confirm

all hail king not_mafia
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

/confirm
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

Yay found it

/confirm
"ARANEA: No! I will not "clam down." Clamming is not something you can do, unless you do it UP, or you are literally retrieving clams from a 8ed of soft oceanic soil"
"TEREZI: 1T 1S L1K3 TH3 L3G1SL4C3R4TORS H4NDBOOK S4YS
TEREZI: THOS3 WHO 4R3 CUT FROM TH3 S4M3 CLOTH
TEREZI: 4R3 F1T TO SW1NG FROM TH3 S4M3 ROP3!"
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by BBmolla »

/confirm
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Hopkirk »

/confirm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:01 am

Post by pisskop »

/firm
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Mith sat and began typing on his computer in the Micro forum, the only remaining mafia forum left.

Micro 653: A blending of cultures, Mith thought. A game that blends the nature of other mafia games before the dissappearances.

Mith dealt out the Role PM's, and according to the randomizer, he ended up being a Town Innocent Child.

The remaining 8 players confirmed in thread, and Mith unlocked the thread. Let the games begin...

Not_Mafia has stumped! His vote is lost!
Day 1 has begun, with 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

In the announcement thread, Mith decided to post about the possibility of attack soon and to report anything mysterious. In his post, he left some extra information...

Spoiler:
Finally the time has come to end forum mafia for good.

You are XXXXX, the
TigerMaster

You blend in with the town with your voice and vote, and you are bulletproof 1-shot during the night. Your main goal is to survive to the endgame, and destroy mafiascum once for all.

Also, take note that some people are aware of your presence, and others arent.

You win as long as you are alive and either Scum/Town reach their wincon. (YOUR ALIGNMENT AND PRESENCE DOES NOT AFFECT ENDGAME PURPOSES)
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Kaboose »

So Not_Mafia is dead, but a treestump so he can post, and also confirmed town. Right?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

He's not dead.

He's a voteless confirmed townie.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can't die but I have no vote. which it's time for random hurting stage

HURT: pisskop
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol you cant hert me more than you already have by stumping for no reason.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Bins »

God dammit, N_M.

No fun.

VOTE: Kaboose

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Bins »

Stumps hurt, kid.

gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 am

Post by pisskop »

</3
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 14, pisskop wrote:He's not dead.

Then why is it 8 alive?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When I tried to make my decision, I was stumped
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 20, Kaboose wrote:
In post 14, pisskop wrote:He's not dead.

Then why is it 8 alive?

Mod obviously meant "With 8 votes in play" but it's a common typo.

In other news, if anyone wants me to replace out, let me know.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

hoohohohohohoho

vote: PB
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Bins »

Man, if only PB was actually a Bulge alt.

gtkas

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”