Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Soren »

androgybee you're still scum btw
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:17 am

Post by androgybee »

this path leads to ruin, young weeb. i am town.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:56 am

Post by KainTepes »

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! am I STILL IN TEH GAME
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:02 am

Post by KainTepes »

OHH......i have been REPLACEd, this is very much SADDENING NEWS
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 103, KainTepes wrote:OHH......i have been REPLACEd, this is very much SADDENING NEWS

Sorry... :(
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So first off – are Androgybee and Kanbei the only Hydras I am dealing with this game? Since the player list doesn’t specifically list components of Hydra slots I need to be sure I’m not missing any.

ZZZX’s ISO to this stage is devoid of any actual content. Every post pretty much revolves around Jean's claimed "Words are dangerous" information.

Jean's ISO is likewise pretty empty.

Shishou’s 82 and 99 are salient.

@Shishou – do you think Rhaz scum as a leading vote-holder would choose to ignore your question since you are already voting him?

In post 60, RhazhBash wrote:M8 your aggressive playstyle must have scared the entire game away because nobody's been posting. I was waiting for something worth the effort to make a post for, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get anything anytime soon.

In post 61, Jeanne11 wrote:I too am waiting for something to happen.

These back-to-back posts are the first thing that my gut says are suspect. Both are from a very passive point of view (“I’m waiting for others to do the work”) which is at odds with a Town perspective. Yes it is early game but even by this point there are things to question … see my comment to Soren below.

In post 75, Randomnamechange wrote:Eh, this doesn't feel completely like town Nahdia.

Another suspect post. Do you have evidence you can correctly meta-read Nahdia that you can provide Random? I’d wager you don’t because meta is a highly misused tool here on MS. Link me with games where you’ve shown correct meta analysis of Nahdia if you have them.

In post 80, Kanbei wrote:Rhazh is town but a bad one. randomidget is scum.

VOTE: randomidget

post 75 is literally pure doubtcasting

-Acct

So is Andro Town in your view then?

In post 92, Kanbei wrote:im keeping my vote on rhazh, not heard much yet from him that makes me want to stop.

-Kill

Are you not reading the thread? Your other head moved your vote at 80. Are you not utilizing any Hydra QT for communications purposes?

In post 21, Soren wrote:will you rvs?

What impact does Jean’s immediate vote at your request have on your view of her alignment, if any? Because in my read-through you never revisted Jean after this point.

In post 66, Soren wrote:That's a lot of questions to shroud over your horrible vote. I'm keeping my vote on you.

For someone knocking Andro for lack of support for her vote this is reads as grasping for a reason to maintain an RVS vote as non-RVS. Why was the vote on Rhaz bad on its face? At this point in my read-through Rhaz is one of the few players I have seen what I see as suspect posting from.

I see your comment at 86 but it seems to imply that the Rhaz vote is not the one you are calling bad but the Soren vote. If that’s the case why haven’t you addressed Kain’s vote at all? You responded that you wanted Jean to vote but didn’t put the slightest question to why Kain chose to vote you for asking about RVS voting. You find Andro’s vote completely unsupported but Kain’s was just as unsupported and you didn’t make a peep about it. I don’t find that inconsistency to be very logical.

In post 72, androgybee wrote:another excellent post which discredits but fails to address anything concrete. and by excellent i mean terrible. i'm town, so tell me, why am i "trying too hard". should i be trying less hard? wtf is ur point m9? could you maybe actually address the fact that i questioned what you were trying to do with 38 or do u just wanna continue to try and brush me off?

hint: brushing me off by saying im scum won't work. u already have 3 people voting u and I am very persistent. ur probably gonna wanna consider a change of strategy here.

~Nahdia

So Andro – if you are scum-reading Rhaz why are you suggesting he change tactics? Would scum read Rhaz suddenly complying with your request make you think he’s less likely to be scum?

In post 101, androgybee wrote:this path leads to ruin, young weeb. i am town.

~Nahdia

Another question – you’ve intimated you think Soren was defending Rhaz in a manner that was worth deeper questioning. Do you think there is any chance that Soren is scum? Because this post’s tone is pure “back off Town”.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 72, androgybee wrote:another excellent post which discredits but fails to address anything concrete. and by excellent i mean terrible. i'm town, so tell me, why am i "trying too hard". should i be trying less hard? wtf is ur point m9? could you maybe actually address the fact that i questioned what you were trying to do with 38 or do u just wanna continue to try and brush me off?

hint: brushing me off by saying im scum won't work. u already have 3 people voting u and I am very persistent. ur probably gonna wanna consider a change of strategy here.

~Nahdia

So Andro – if you are scum-reading Rhaz why are you suggesting he change tactics? Would scum read Rhaz suddenly complying with your request make you think he’s less likely to be scum?
telling him brushing us off wouldn't work wasn't exactly something we put a large amount of thought into, it was essentially banter. i get that you have the whole "logicbot" schtick going on but don't try to apply that to everyone else. not every single letter of every single post has a conscious reason for existing.

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 101, androgybee wrote:this path leads to ruin, young weeb. i am town.

~Nahdia

Another question – you’ve intimated you think Soren was defending Rhaz in a manner that was worth deeper questioning. Do you think there is any chance that Soren is scum? Because this post’s tone is pure “back off Town”.
in the opening stages of the game, we identified Soren and Rhazh as two individual scumreads (though it being the
very beginning
of the game these were/are ofc highly subject to change as events develop). so yes, we think there's a chance Soren is scum. that last post was just me saying he's wrong, not making a statement/implication as to his alignment. if you want to read into it excessively though;

whether he's town or he's scum, pushing me is probably a really bad idea.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Kanbei »

Soren and androgy look a shitload like scum bussing each other. Like, going into personal attacks("must be hard for you bc you don't have one", etc.) this early plus the random fight that just popped up is super fishy.

VOTE: Soren

More confident that Soren is scum.
I SHALL DEPLOY A MOUNTAIN OF TROOPS!
Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Kanbei »

Rhazh feels town, but I could see him as a distant third scum candidate if my read on Soren and androgy are wrong.
Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Kanbei »

Just realized ^ can be somewhat confusing. I meant Rhazh "feels" town to me, but his actions are pretty bad. The towbread is gut, the third place scumread is logic.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So first off – are Androgybee and Kanbei the only Hydras I am dealing with this game? Since the player list doesn’t specifically list components of Hydra slots I need to be sure I’m not missing any.

Honestly, I don't know since no one told me they're hydras, well it's my fault I didn't ask.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

If me making "personal attacks" against people via bantering is a partner tell, you will soon find I am in fact partneted with literally everyone, Kangay

~Nahdia
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:33 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 111, Nahdia wrote:If me making "personal attacks" against people via bantering is a partner tell, you will soon find I am in fact partneted with literally everyone, Kangay

~Nahdia
whoops
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 107, Kanbei wrote:Soren and androgy look a shitload like scum bussing each other. Like, going into personal attacks("must be hard for you bc you don't have one", etc.) this early plus the random fight that just popped up is super fishy.

More confident that Soren is scum.
nope
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

"Another question for this^ thing is 'Who's gonna win Raku's heart???'. Heheh :)"

Official Vote Count

RhazhBash
(2): androgybee, Shisou
androgybee
(2): randomidget, Soren
Soren
(2): MagnaofIllusion, Kanbei
Kanbei
(1): RhazhBash
randomidget
(1): Jeanne11

Not Voting
(1): ZZZX

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-15 20:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

More prods going out for 2 people.

Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Kanbei »

i got r e k t by my own hydra dude. what a lad

Anyway Soren, let's talk here. You're not town, and I'm about to get everyone to sheep me to victory. Now explain to me in one sentence why I should even consider you as town here
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Kanbei why are you jumping to the conclusion that the two are bussing? What scum in their right mind would bus each other D1 in a 7v2 setup?
Shisou
Shisou
Goon
Shisou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Shisou »

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Shishou – do you think Rhaz scum as a leading vote-holder would choose to ignore your question since you are already voting him?

Rhazh wasn't the only lead vote-holder at the time since 3 people had 2 votes each. And not answering the question doesn't automatically mean scum, but I rather think of it as an anti-town mindset. It seems he just selectively replies to things 'worth the effort' and perhaps my inquiry isn't considered as such.
~Not a whit, we defy augury. There is special providence in the fall of a sparrow...
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

To answer your question about my vote. I don't normally play on this site, and the site I usually play on doesn't have a meta of switching votes so often. Just a habit I never got into.

For your other question, yeah it's not worth the effort to reply to.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Yeah, we switch votes a lot here.
I cna't link Nahdia games bc ongoing, I didn't put too much stock in it.
I think those two are the only hydras.
Not a huge fan of Soren's reaction to Kanbei pressure
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:26 am

In post 106, androgybee wrote:telling him brushing us off wouldn't work wasn't exactly something we put a large amount of thought into, it was essentially banter. i get that you have the whole "logicbot" schtick going on but don't try to apply that to everyone else. not every single letter of every single post has a conscious reason for existing.

So it was banter for you to say to a scum suspect basically "you can't just ignore my posting ... address this stuff"? Playstyle variance blah blah blah but that reads as an odd choice. Meh.

In post 106, androgybee wrote:in the opening stages of the game, we identified Soren and Rhazh as two individual scumreads (though it being the very beginning of the game these were/are ofc highly subject to change as events develop). so yes, we think there's a chance Soren is scum. that last post was just me saying he's wrong, not making a statement/implication as to his alignment. if you want to read into it excessively though;

~Nahdia

If they are possible partners Soren is chainsawing pretty hard for Rhazh. This is a Micro game so I wouldn't put that out of the question but I think at this stage if only one of them is scum it is more likely to be Soren. Because his attack on you could just as easily be "Defend the Townie for cred". Yes .. inherent in that analysis is that I have you as a Town read for that to be a believable scenario.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:41 am

Yes, my slot was already voting him. This is simply to reinforce my opinion that he’s scum. Dodging my questions with a simple “Nope” response to Kanbei at 113 cemented my vote.

Jean and ZZXQ1L are in serious need of content posts stat.

@Kanbei - I see your statement. Are you saying that there exists no Hydra Private QT for communication and coordination between your heads?

In post 118, Shisou wrote:Rhazh wasn't the only lead vote-holder at the time since 3 people had 2 votes each. And not answering the question doesn't automatically mean scum, but I rather think of it as an anti-town mindset. It seems he just selectively replies to things 'worth the effort' and perhaps my inquiry isn't considered as such.

Ok that is fair. Do you have any other suspects that moment?

In post 120, Randomnamechange wrote:I cna't link Nahdia games bc ongoing, I didn't put too much stock in it.
I think those two are the only hydras.
Not a huge fan of Soren's reaction to Kanbei pressure

So am I to take it that your Andro vote was pure RVS then given you have moved from Andro to the player who has been calling Andro scum?

androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:03 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 121, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 106, androgybee wrote:
In post 106, androgybee wrote:in the opening stages of the game, we identified Soren and Rhazh as two individual scumreads (though it being the very beginning of the game these were/are ofc highly subject to change as events develop). so yes, we think there's a chance Soren is scum. that last post was just me saying he's wrong, not making a statement/implication as to his alignment. if you want to read into it excessively though;

~Nahdia

If they are possible partners Soren is chainsawing pretty hard for Rhazh. This is a Micro game so I wouldn't put that out of the question but I think at this stage if only one of them is scum it is more likely to be Soren. Because his attack on you could just as easily be "Defend the Townie for cred". Yes .. inherent in that analysis is that I have you as a Town read for that to be a believable scenario.
yes, he could be defending the townie. we weren't saying he's clearly defending his partner, we were just saying the fact that Soren defended Rhazh when those two were the two individual scumreads we had (not a team read) was interesting and we wanted to see why.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:12 am

Post by ZZZX »

1- Thought prod period is longer o.O
2- Am VLA for at least 24 more hours. sorry for forgetting to post that.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”