pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1075 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I think i wanna lynch mirhawk and I am pretty sure I am right in saying that he might really be scum.

wow that was fast

VOTE: mirhawk

sell me on drixc, is that a drixx alt/hydra whatever?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ titus

did you replace into a legacy slot?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1077 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

how is this even a thing:
Ranger: pistachi0n, Chip Butty, Titus, Bellaphant, DixC (5)
bella where you at
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1083 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1082, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:
In post 1080, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1075, pirate mollie wrote:I think i wanna lynch mirhawk and I am pretty sure I am right in saying that he might really be scum.

wow that was fast

sell me on drixc, is that a drixx alt/hydra whatever?
Um.. erm.. umm.. like .. I don't mind lynching the slot (I did have a scum read on hiplop), but you're starting a vanity wagon with no given reason, so I don't think that could win in a popularity contest.

As for DixC I'm never the best person to put thoughts into words (i.e. I suck at making cases), but look at his ISO and how pathetic his defense is.

I'm reading Ranger, Smithereens & Chip Butty as town. I currently have reservations against lunching Titus and/or Bella. Anyone else is fair game for me until further notice.
who cares about popularity

what is mirhawk's stance on drixc?

do you even know

if not then why are you bugging me and not mirhawk about his stance on drixc so that you can ensure that YOUR wagon goes through

hint: mirhawk is probs scum!
sorry!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1085 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1084, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1083, pirate mollie wrote:who cares about popularity

what is mirhawk's stance on drixc?

do you even know

if not then why are you bugging me and not mirhawk about his stance on drixc so that you can ensure that YOUR wagon goes through

hint: mirhawk is probs scum!
Obviously what I meant was the wagon you just started isn't going to lead anywhere bc nobody sees it as a priority. We have a situation here: Ranger vs DixC. Which of these two would you want to lynch?

Also, you asked about what was going on. Mirhawk didn't. You ask = you get a response (i.e. I will engage). You don't ask = I will have nothing FOR you and when push comes to shove I will go "meh.. let's lynch them, as they've done nothing FOR the town anyway!", which is exactly where I stand on Mirhawk (but not Mirhawk's slot, as I have already stated I was scum reading hiplop).

Finally, you ask what Mirhawk's stance on the DixC wagon is?? This implies you yourself have an opinion of your own on Dix, so why not share it?
I have asked how ranger's wagon is even a thing and what I heard were crickets.

between the 2 I am on team!ranger and all I did was read the page that I replaced in on cos that is really all I care about.

it is why mirhawk is a THING no way that slot is town and I am already grumpy cos robby asked me to replace into a vt slot and rn I just wanna ensure my nk can you plz help me do that?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1087 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1086, Almost50 wrote:NK? On a claimed VT? In a multi-ball?? With BOTH the Cop, the Seer and the Vig all alive, not to mention the cross-killing??? What planet are you from again?
the planet of "wow you totally think I am town rn but still trying to discredit me anyway omg are you mirhawk's scum partner or are you a werewolf" like holy cow you shld be freaking paranoid as fuck that I am telling you that I am probably right on mirhawk and that it shld be a done deal unless you think I am dumb town trying to subterfuge a cop guilty on mirahawk.

and jfc I HATE that I might have to say this but cop/seer plz don't out
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1093 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1092, Chip Butty wrote:Still trying to catch up in all my games. Want to reread, esp. Ranger and Dix...

For now
UNVOTE:
you go do that
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1094 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1090, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1087, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1086, Almost50 wrote:NK? On a claimed VT? In a multi-ball?? With BOTH the Cop, the Seer and the Vig all alive, not to mention the cross-killing??? What planet are you from again?
the planet of "wow you totally think I am town rn but still trying to discredit me anyway omg are you mirhawk's scum partner or are you a werewolf" like holy cow you shld be freaking paranoid as fuck that I am telling you that I am probably right on mirhawk and that it shld be a done deal unless you think I am dumb town trying to subterfuge a cop guilty on mirahawk.

and jfc I HATE that I might have to say this but cop/seer plz don't out
Who said anything about town reading you for starters?? Have I not been clear enough in specifying whom I had strong town reads on?

I don't know how you thought I'm buying your claim, when I was discussing the mere theoretical possibility of it being true to point out false/faulty logic.
lets break this down

you treated me like you thought I was telling the truth about me being vt

and somehow managed to ignore me telling you that mirhawk is scum.

where is the false/faulty logic in that?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1095 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also cop/seer DON"T OUT URSELVES
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1097 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1096, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1085, pirate mollie wrote:
I have asked how ranger's wagon is even a thing and what I heard were crickets

between the 2 I am on team!ranger and
all I did was read the page that I replaced in on
cos that is really all I care about.
Maybe if you read the whole game you would understand why there is a wagon on Ranger.
mebbe if you used something other than red font to address me I might be less inclined to think that you were subtly casting shade my way

how about you give me the highlights on what has happened so far cos that will be far more informative than anything I can glean from scrutinizing a bunch of pages that I wasn't even involved in.

like help a sista out
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1099 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1098, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1097, pirate mollie wrote: mebbe if you used something other than red font to address me I might be less inclined to think that you were subtly casting shade my way

how about you give me the highlights on what has happened so far cos that will be far more informative than anything I can glean from scrutinizing a bunch of pages that I wasn't even involved in.

like help a sista out
Red is my goto color for highlighting, unless it's reserved by the Mod. If I use it alongside green, it means something, but not on its own.

I think we need to hear your independent thoughts, not as filtered by my interpretation of events. Happy to debate anything/answer any questions about my votes/posts once we see where you are at. Laziness isn't necessarily AI, but it's not very helpful to Town either.
I presume you ARE going to read through the game at some point?
I dunno I won't say never but I most likely won't unless something makes me super duper interested in rereading a bunch of pages that I personally am not involved in.

are you going to give me a tl;dr version of your interpretation of what has happened so far? cos I am really interested in hearing what that is :]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1105 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

guys mirhawk really is likely scum omg

in other newz where did you go titus

in other newz other than that tius is probably scum I am wondering who some of you pple are and where is bella

in other newz newz that differentiates from the NEWZ chiperoo might genuinely be on my team it has been ages since I have played an open tho

but usually when I wanna ragequit the site cos of some silly post it usually comes from town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1106 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

guys mirhawk really is likely scum omg

in other newz where did you go titus

in other newz other than that tius is probably scum I am wondering who some of you pple are and where is bella

in other newz newz that differentiates from the NEWZ chiperoo might genuinely be on my team it has been ages since I have played an open tho

but usually when I wanna ragequit the site cos of some silly post it usually comes from town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1108 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1078, Titus wrote:
In post 1076, pirate mollie wrote:@ titus

did you replace into a legacy slot?
What's a legacy slot?
a legacy slot is where you inherit a scum slot that is so scummy it takes multiple pple to try to fill it

was that the burning question that you want answered?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1112 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1109, Mirhawk wrote:Hum no.

I've got no opinion in Dix, I'm not read up any further yet.

Do you think me not having an opinion on him is unreasonable at this point mollie? Tell me what should I have thought about him on page twelve? What did you think of him at that point? Do you think I've read more than that?

Are you trying to come into the game and look like you're doing something new and interesting?
^ this is what mirhawk has said

this is what mirhawk wants to say vvvv:
In post 1109, Mirhawk wrote:yabbut man, no u
when some1 descends into word vomit salad they just might be scum

JUST SAYIN'
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1124 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1120, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1094, pirate mollie wrote:you treated me like you thought I was telling the truth about me being vt
OK, here it is in a nutshell: I did NOT mean to imply I "believed" your claim, but rather wanted to show the irony in claiming a VT and YET expecting to be NK'd. THAT's a contradiction and IS faulty logic. Regardless of your true role and your true alignment, you do not expect to be NK'd when you're trying to sell the idea that you're a VT.
it is always super refreshing to come into a game and not haver to worry about "OMG IT IS D2 AND MOLLIE IS STILL ALIVE SHE MUST BE SCUM" but its also kind of funny!

scum usually want town!me dead pretty quick there are some players who are already plotting my death during the confirmation stage like I have only been here only five minutes and I am pretty sure mirhawk already wants me dead and didn't die early in that 1 micros game we played together? did you think that was an anomaly?

@ titus

whats with the tude? I asked for a tl;dr version of whats going on so far no1 has said much do you wanna give me the highlights on why you think ranger is scum? you might even sell me on it. but no really mirhawk is to steal a quote from sens8 "smart is on the skinny bitch" even tho I am not really that skinny but you know what I mean.

chiperoo seems to be pretty clueless as to why I am asking for pple's take on the game its like he doesn't understand that I can get more insight into how pple are processing/relaying/applying information and be able have a better understanding of what alignment is motivating them, can you help me tho?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1126 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1125, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1095, pirate mollie wrote:also cop/seer DON"T OUT URSELVES
Why are you so worried about this? Is there any indication that the cop/seer are going to out themselves?
there is!

I have played on this site for a while yanno.

can you plz tell me what your version of what is going on is?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1131 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1129, Not_Mafia wrote:Prodge
hi not_mafia

wassup
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1132 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1130, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1126, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1125, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1095, pirate mollie wrote:also cop/seer DON"T OUT URSELVES
Why are you so worried about this? Is there any indication that the cop/seer are going to out themselves?
there is!

I have played on this site for a while yanno.

can you plz tell me what your version of what is going on is?
My version of what is going on is that nobody has outed themselves and I have no reason to think anybody is going to.
so that is the summation of your spectacular tl;dr version of what has transpired prior to my replace in?

I am going to go with that you didn't understand what i was saying and that you think that I was asking specifically about what has happened since I replaced in wrt me saying mirhawk might actually be scum.

do you wanna know what I love about mirhawk rn? he hasn't flipped out but I am not entirely sure what that means.

I want the nitty gritty. what has happened what shit wars have taken place. what pple have said about what has happened will give me indication as to what their motivations are.

I feel like I am trying to pull teeth tho!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1139 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1134, pistachi0n wrote:Mollie, sorry, I thought you were asking why I wasn't worried about PRs outing themselves. I think it's scummy for you to be so emphatic about it when the town consensus seems to be that PR's shouldn't out.
was this a conversation that actually took place in this game? cos I out my role all of the time.

I am worried that other pple might think like me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1140 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1135, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1132, pirate mollie wrote: I feel like I am trying to pull teeth tho!
I think what you are not seeing is that WE want to see where YOUR head is at, too. When people replace into a game, they read through and give their views. But you are refusing to read, and demanding summaries from others. While I can see why, as Town, you might want this from people, you should see that other Town want YOUR independent reads based on a readthrough.

The rest of us (some of us, anyway) have ALREADY given our views. If you want to see where we are at, it's all there waiting for you.
they are words on a screen and I can't get anything significant from them w/o interaction.

I feel like I have said this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1141 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1137, Mirhawk wrote:Yes mollie you can read me like a book. That one game you've played with me gave you deep insights into my personality that I am terrified of. Do you require more ego stoking or was that enough?
well a nk wld make me feel fantastic CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME OUT WITH THAT

you really are not doing much like holy hell
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1143 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

only if you promise to vig mirhawk!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1187 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ty for that very important announcement bella

in other newz mirhawk is still scum

good lord
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1213 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1212, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1201, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1194, iraonavp wrote:I also think LicketyQuickety is almost certainly scum-aligned.
Uh-huh, why is that?
Exactly why you're scum-aligned for suspicious posts like this...

Well, if we have two lynches, that's no excuse to make a bad lynch. We shouldn't lynch Ranger,
we should lynch Mirhawk

I see nothing wrong with wanting to be "town leader" (if that even exists) and if anything that's a town-aligned thing to do. This isn't a real argument for calling Ranger scum-aligned and I haven't seen any.
YAASSSSS

wait why aren't you voting him
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1219 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1218, Mirhawk wrote:Because this is an obvious counterwagon to Ranger.

Because I see no evidence that he's analyzed my posts in any way.

Because the things he's pointing out in defense of Ranger aren't really addressing what people seem to be scumreading Ranger for, and Definitely aren't what I (his top scumread) am calling Ranger scum for.

Because he's completely ignored the other wagon (Dix).

He keeps saying "scum aligned" instead of just scum, which seems way too friggin self aware.

Say, do you actually know what he's scumreading me for? Because I don't.

Mollie's doing some of this stuff too, but she's at least endearing.
CAN WE LYNCH THIS PLZ

LIKE I DON'T WANT TO LYNCH HIM TOO I ALMOST WANT TO HELP HIS SCUM PARTNER WIN

FFS CAN WE DO THIS
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1254 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1241, Ranger wrote:Frick.
You lynched me here.

Congratulations.
You just lynched your vig.

NEVER.
EVER.

Lynch outside of my scumreads.
I was the ONLY one who shot scum. (I shot Vedith.)
When all of YOU were busy mislynching JaeReed, I was doing my job.

So bluntly.
Lynch {DixC, Bellaphant, Titus}. Lynch {pirate mollie, Not_Mafia} to get the mafia, but the wolves come first.
This should never have happened because you ALWAYS.
100% of the time.

WAIT FOR A CLAIM BEFORE HAMMERING SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN SICK.
well, I know that you are wrong on me so I for 1 won't be listening to your reads.

my case on mirhawk can be summed up in 5 words: mirhawk is better than this.

you shld have claimed much earlier IMO, there is no rule that you have to claim at L1, I claim my roles all of the time, not always but usually, like I claimed in this very game. I do it so that I don't have to deal with town's anklebiting bullshit and I can scumhunt in peace.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1255 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I think the votes are reset or something
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1263 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE:

I don't trust you pple
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1265 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

nm

I actually read the set up was it N who came up with this? 6 scum in a 17 player game yeah mirhawk is scum and likely scum with iraon.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1266 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

nm

I actually read the set up was it N who came up with this? 6 scum in a 17 player game yeah mirhawk is scum and likely scum with iraon.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1267 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1264, Titus wrote:@Mollie, I don't trust you to be town either, but I trust you to be a competent scumhunter. We have like barely majority. Whatever wagon exists, at least one scum group will be fine with it.
honestly you might have been the 1 read that ranger got right
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1275 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

goddamn
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1278 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1269, Mirhawk wrote:I'm not actually at l-2. Votes were reset.

I've maybe played a game or two with mollie, or maybe a hydra with her in it. I'm actually surprised she has a meta read on me.

I'm admittedly playing this game fast and loose. Ira's probably scum. Mollie might be too as the thing she allegedly scumreading me for isn't really something that was readily apparent when she scumread me.

Also Bella's still behaving in a manner that does not look like town.

Vote: iva
listen to this

and listen to his vote

goddamn

even if he flips not town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1279 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1277, Not_Mafia wrote:mollie and mirhawk could be opposing factions
we probably are!

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1280 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I really hope that mirhawk will flip some sort of scum cos it will be embarrassing if he doesn't
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1283 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

just a *silly thought*

we cld always lynch iraon
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1285 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1276, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK,

WE are lynching one of Rangers Scumspecs, without doubt.
or we cld lynch this 1

and by lynching this 1 I mean LQ
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1287 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1286, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1285, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1276, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK,

WE are lynching one of Rangers Scumspecs, without doubt.
or we cld lynch this 1

and by lynching this 1 I mean LQ
LOL.. you're funny. You realize that there is a really good chance that Ranger was prolly high and away right on a high majority of what they said based on their flip right?
did you read my post ?

cos that is my approach

mirhawk is still scum btw!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1296 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I like purple-ish pink!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1297 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: iraon
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1298 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

who am I kidding

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1305 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1302, Bellaphant wrote:Hey Mollie, I'm town, what do you need from me?
hi luv!

I think mirhawk will flip some sort of scum, if he does iraon is a sure scummate yeah?

who wld be vedith's partner? I wasn't here for that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1319 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1318, Mirhawk wrote:Hold them to WHY they were scumreading me, because that should be a barrel of laughs.
ffs

you will hate me forever won't you

I don't suppose you cld be bothered to give a readslist?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1321 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

sorry robby

but can you plz replace me out?
whew!