Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Kop »

I'm here now, just going to play catch up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Kop »

I think I'm pretty much up to here. Hiplop is the wagon I'd like to join the most.

House I'm reading quite high up in the town reads, along with chip butty. Ranger, slight town read, along with almost, bella. Everyone else is pretty much at null till I start looking through ISOs properly.

Scum theatre can be done without actually planning it before hand, but for that to happen, it would actually require the other person to be experienced enough to see out that it's theatre and play along with it. If the other person isn't as experienced enough, it would actually either take a little bit doing to make it less obvious that it's being setup, so I actually don't think it's scum theatre. If House flips scum, then it could be worth while looking back on it, but I have a town read on House, so I don't think it's a case I'll be looking back on.

VOTE: Hiplop

Its a weird game plan of his, and the stance he has took, doesn't necessarily add up. You really need to explain your mindset towards what you've stated, so a better understanding can be met.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Kop »

VOTE: jaereed

Phone posting. But I don't like post #523

It just seems off to me.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Kop »

In post 530, JaeReed wrote:
In post 528, Kop wrote:VOTE: jaereed

Phone posting. But I don't like post #523

It just seems off to me.
Lol? That was me correcting my math in a previous post after I read the rules again trying to see if scum night kills cancel each other out. You're clearly not reading the game.
But why would you want to know this? This is striking me as scum trying to work out the mechanics from a scum POV, trying to make out your town with town motivations. If scum double kill it shows as one kill, and leaves town thinking other possibilities. Why is it something you want to know? It's all scum possibilities, it's something scum only want to know.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Kop »

I'm still happy to lynch within Jae or hiplop. I'd happily consolidate between either one.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Kop »

In post 632, JaeReed wrote:
In post 629, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 628, JaeReed wrote:
In post 625, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 623, Charloux wrote:
In post 603, LicketyQuickety wrote:Here's my
would
lynch pile:

KuroiXHF
Charloux
JaeReed
karnos
House
Creature
pistachi0n
This list... Has the players i generally like and would want to see in D2 at least. Well no comment on House and pista though.
But i think LQ is just 100% emotional and is just holding a grudge on your ex-wagon. Liking him as townish.
@Almost: Is your first priority in the game to have fun or to win?
Kuroi is someone I wouldn't miss being around - they are not a stellar player
Charloux hasn't really had any new contribution that can't be easily faked as Scum
Jae is one of my Scum reads and someone I wouldn't mind seeing gone because they don't support their reads with anything tangible
Karnos I have been Scum reading all game
House I am Scum reading for trying to flip the tables on people one too many times
Creature I am Scum reading because they haven't played like I know them to play as Town.
pistachi0n is just a gut read that I think I could play without them in the game.
Your reads are shit and your reasonings are shit. Ask me about any of my reads and I'll tell you my reasoning. You hating my playstyle is NAI.

Note that ranger is not on this list, who he has been touting as scum.

Plus this list is mostly ppl I'm townreading.
I asked you many times to substantiate your reads with something and you never delivered. Am I wrong on that?
As far as I know this was only regarding my scumread of you? That's one read. I can accommodate if that's what you want but there was no point earlier to me since I can't convince scum why they're scum. At least that's the theory I was running off, which is stated in the wiki.
I'm glancing through posts and notice that you keep mentioning wiki.

I hope your just using these as a guidance, and not a full on 100% truth?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Kop »

add dixc to that list. he can be scum too.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 734, JaeReed wrote:
In post 731, Kop wrote:
In post 632, JaeReed wrote: As far as I know this was only regarding my scumread of you? That's one read. I can accommodate if that's what you want but there was no point earlier to me since I can't convince scum why they're scum. At least that's the theory I was running off, which is stated in the wiki.
I'm glancing through posts and notice that you keep mentioning wiki.

I hope your just using these as a guidance, and not a full on 100% truth?
Well mastin's articles do say to not use them as 100%. I've been straying from them a lot since my first game and doing a lot worse the more I try to rely on my own experience. So I should really just stick with the damn wiki because apparently I managed to obv!town myself in my first game and I don't even know what I did aside from play 100% from the theory I'd read.

I do find opens to be harder. I don't know if it's just keeping track of everyone or the fact that I've only been in opens with Ranger and the excess pressure causes me to buckle. In either case, you should probably know better considering I was apparently read as the SK in our last game to your benefit :P

In any case, D1 Bella I've learned is pretty sheepworthy. :3 Sheep D1 Bella. I think Ranger has the wrong read on her. (I STILL LOVE YOU RANGER I'M SORRY <3 <3 <3 YOU'RE THE BEST)
See this is what is making me think your scum. Your using WIKI experiences to make yourself obv!town, now understand it from my POV, you doing that is leading me to believe your scum, using wiki to make yourself look like obv!town. People will believe your town, and it's not just because you are believing your town, it's wiki making you look town.

I might actually reconsider my stance towards you, but for now, I am still going to maintain my paranoia on you, to a point, I'd actually consider you for a lynch. But that is dependant on what others do.

Because right now, we should be consolidating on a lynch/wagon, rather than spreading votes out like it's going out of fashion, and end up rushing in the last few days leading up to deadline to get a lynch over the line. And I did recall seeing someone mentioning a no lynch, to be honest, I can see a plus side, but it's heavily dependant on scum cross killing, which will make the no lynch a whole lot better, but if they don't and all hit town, we are left in a dire situation. So I'd rather not, I'd rather lynch highest scum read within town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Dixc
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: LQ
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Kop »

@mod can you replace me, I'm lacking on personal time and can't contribute as most as I would like too :( sorry in advance
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”