Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about treating Egg like a fucking idiot for disagreeing with you. I get what you're trying to do by appealing to the majority and saying "EVERYONE SEES THE SCUMTEAM EXCEPT FOR YOU" and making him think he's missing something obvious when you're actually just manipulative scum. It's worked before I'm sure, just not a style I'm fond of.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Wingback »

The post you made above is actually a fuckload of manipulation. Yeah, I'm frustrated with Egg. To use that to try to turn him against me is so transparently manipulative, it's ridiculous if no one sees it.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Elyse »

That's what you keep on doing: I point out something about you that's scummy, you don't address it and instead try to fabricate a reason that I'm scum. It's ridiculous if no one sees it :wink:

Also if you haven't noticed,
Egg is already voting MathBlade so me "turning him against you" isn't necessary.
Unless you're thinking about LyLo, but you're taking Expedience so that shouldn't be an issue.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Wingback »

To think that I would "manipulate" Egg by being frustrated at him is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'd probably just do what you are doing and massage his ego day in and day out.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Elyse »

You still have yet to point out where I'm massaging his ego. I asked you for quotes multiple times and you ignored me. Maaaybe you can say I defended him in the last few posts but that's only because your attitude is pissing ME off.

And what are you talking about? You don't think making someone feel like they're stupid for thinking something ISN'T a valid attempt to change their mind????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW????
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Wingback »

I've pointed out several. Your posts on this page are all geared towards fake-empathy with Egg. Lol at "pissing you off." That's a low blow.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Elyse »

No you haven't. And you just refused again. And I already said you could maybe say my latest posts were in support of Egg. So your entire post right there is invalid.

How is me saying that you're pissing me off a low blow? I play mafia to have fun and you're making me uncomfortable by berating Egg.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Wingback »

I see ATEing as much as you have to be a low blow as I tend to play an analytic-logical game as scum. Trying to paint me as a bad person to get Egg to dislike me is the low blow.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm not painting you as a bad person. You're doing everything yourself. You can't act like an asshole and blame ME for it. I don't care what Egg thinks. This goes beyond the game.

Once again you have refused to provide quotes of me massaging Egg's ego
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Wingback »

How am I acting like an asshole? You're making stuff up out of thin air. Being frustrated that Egg is wrong and ignoring everything I tell him is not being an asshole. Neither is thinking that Egg has a decent chance of losing us the game given his read on you.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah my fault wing. Should have been bowing down from the beginning. You're just better than me at life.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 1785, Egg wrote:Yeah my fault wing. Should have been bowing down from the beginning. You're just better than me at life.
If you can't see how manipulative Elyse's posts on this page are, I don't know what to tell you.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Elyse »

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO IGNORE ME ASKING YOU TO SHOW WHERE IVE STROKED EGG'S EGO?

Also lol @ me making up you being an asshole. I'm hoping you have an iota of self awareness and are just scum playing it up to try to intimidate Egg.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Wingback »

At least one thing this nightmare of a lylo taught me is do everything I can to never let a game go to lylo again and lynch all the scum first.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Elyse »

That's kinda hard when you're scum. Unless you self vote
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

At work only have 30 minutes for a break someone tell my why the thread blew up?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Elyse »

Wing is being an asshole and calling me scum for calling him out
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Wingback »

That's rubbish. You are using my frustration with Egg to manipulate him and I'm amazed that he still hasn't seen it despite how transparent you're being and you basically dropped all pretense and are just hammering it home. If telling someone their reads are bad is being an asshole, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Elyse »

Except that's not what you did

And yet again you have REFUSED to show me stroking Egg's ego.

@Expedience
See how he's doing this. He's scum who's lying and can't back up his biggest argument.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Wingback »

This entire page is you massaging Egg's ego and posting nonsensical rhetoric about me and feeding off of my and Egg's mutual frustration with each other.

Quote where I was an asshole.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm talking about before today because you've been saying it for a while now. I will give me one moment
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1761, Wingback wrote:
In post 1759, Egg wrote:Mathblade is scum or we've already lost though.

Also not sure how I'm "all over the place" but ok lol
I'm trying to guard against you losing us the game in LYLO. What don't you get?

All this game, I've been trying and trying to make you see sense and you're playing so badly I've ran out of ways to show you that I'm town.

Now, someone replaced in who at least has correct reads. If Expedience votes Elyse, town win is pretty much guaranteed because Math's lack of hammer will confirm them as the scumteam and no amount of incorrect reads from you will change that.

Now you want to rush and vote Math? Wtf dude? Do you so badly want to lose you are trying to obstruct every single thing I do to win despite you?
In post 1763, Wingback wrote:
In post 1760, Egg wrote:If it were math/expedience, all they need to do is get online together and vote you or elyse. Why even give them that opportunity? Being "100% confident" is unnecessarily cocky at this point.
Not being able to solve the game even in LYLO is unnecessarily bad play. Ffs Egg, it's not Math/Expedience. It's Math/Elyse.
In post 1767, Wingback wrote:Sometimes I wished you were the one who replaced out. That would give us a much better chance of winning.
In post 1769, Wingback wrote:To claim that this game is unbearable for YOU when you've been doing your utter best to drive me up the wall and lose us this game is rich coming from you.
In post 1771, Wingback wrote:
In post 1764, Egg wrote:And you don't know where I'll vote in LYLO. Quit acting like you do or like I'm some newb who has never played before. I've heard your arguements. I'm not skipping over it just because I'm not talking about all 2 million of your words. I don't see how you think I've played badly. We've lynched one scum and I voted masq from the very beginning. I had to twist your arm to make a standard play and no lynch at 6p LYLO. Now we have a very good chance to hit scum today and my vote is there and yours isn't. I want to lynch math now because I know no one's reads are perfect and if we are lynching math anyway (we are unless scum fucks us), why wait and give a potential math/expedience team a chance to win? Your condescending attitude is the biggest thing that will hurt us in this game especially if you and elyse are both town. It's not impossible.
It's not that I think you are newb. It's that for some goddamn reason, you are eating up everything Elyse is spewing when she's so obviously scum it's not funny. I explained this in depth. You didn't even give me the courtesy of acknowledging it. BBMolla nailed the team. My predecessor (Seraphim) nailed the team. A new replacement walked into the game and nailed the team.

But for whatever reason, everytime Elyse posts, you nod your head and go "yeah, that's a good argument" when she posts the most nonsensically inane things ever. I'm not going to sit by and not try every possible way to win. If I can game the system so that Elyse/Mathblade are confirmed scum to make you see sense, then that's what I'm going to to. I just need Expedience to have faith in me.

You played badly because the entirety of D3, you were tunneling obvtown in a way that basically killed her motivation to play and eventually made me paranoid that she gave up on the game. Then for ten straight days, I was trying to tell you to lynch Elyse and you wouldn't. I gave in and said "at least lynch Mathblade" and you wouldn't do that either despite Mathblade being so obvscum and just creating chaos, you no lynched because it's "safe" and you couldn't figure out who the scumteam was.

Math/Expedience are not the damn scumteam. I explained this to you repeatedly why. I showed you meta-links that show Mathblade's treatment of BBMolla clears him. You are ignoring that too. You basically want to lynch Mathblade because we'd lose anyways.

So, if you want to tunnel town, you do it day in and day out. But when I show you obvscum and tell you to vote them, you act all paralyzed and unable to vote. I'm at the end of my rope dealing with your inability to scumhunt this game. Like, can you not read the thread and figure out who the scum are?

I get the whole argument about how it's also important for townies to be transparent but if I were any more transparent here, I'd be invisible.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

...Back to work I go since apparently words I say get ignored since this is probably a SvS fight for distancing
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Wingback »

The only think remotely dickish that I've said was affirming that him replacing out would make us more likely to win given a replacee is more likely to see through the targeted manipulation you are aiming at Egg. It's true but maybe not appropriate to say. I didn't say it out of the blue. Egg suggested that it was so unbearable for HIM to play with me that he wished he could replace out which is completely backwards given the gamestate and how frustrating it's been for me to get through to him. Just goes to show you are enjoying all this because it's helping you win.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1786, Wingback wrote:
In post 1785, Egg wrote:Yeah my fault wing. Should have been bowing down from the beginning. You're just better than me at life.
If you can't see how manipulative Elyse's posts on this page are, I don't know what to tell you.
You telling me over and over that I'm townreading Elyse doesn't make it true.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”