yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

In post 1573, SirCakez wrote:boring what's your individual read on me, without rb's influence? I'm curious.
I do have a scum lean on you at the moment.

I think it's curious that you'd ease off like that when things got heated. Especially after the blacklist remark. If you genuinely think we're scum, then as aggressive as my other head was, it would make a lot of sense for you to tear us a new one. I mean, he was right there spitting in your face. All you had to do was roll with the momentum. You wouldn't have to fling mud, you could have done it calmly if that's your way. In any case, I'm sure a lot of people would have followed you.

So it does leave me to wonder why you didn't. I see the possibilities as
A) You're scum, and you know we're town. So if you spearheaded our wagon and kept it rolling, you'll be in the noose when we flip. It's safer to let others help you, and diffuse the blame.
B) You're town, you are doubting that we're actually scum. You just don't know how to reconcile the conflict, and save credibility after a very understandable OMGUS reaction-read.
C) You're town, you honestly think we're scum, and you're biding your time.

If I had to give weight to the possibilities, I'd say 55% A, 35% B, 10% C.
I think rb is more like 100% A.
Spoiler:
This is both our first hydra, so I apologize for the schizoid feeling we're putting out there, but we've agreed at least on one thing: We're more useful to town being honest than feigning absolute agreement.

~boring
Frizzy Cola
Frizzy Cola
Goon
Frizzy Cola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Frizzy Cola »

In post 1515, Motoko and Scully wrote:and that's why I suggested he be Ferelden's warden
Nope
No holds barred Avatar Changing
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1555, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1553, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1534, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Both the Masq and FU wagons have pretty shit compositions.
Can someone explain to me the Masq case because FU can't be scum with Dunnstral and Masq was a gut town read of mine lol
The Masq wagon has a few Tevinters and what looks to be a couple sheep votes. M&S have been tending the small, but loyal flock by helping them cry "wolf" at their detractors. They think Masq is the lowest-hanging fruit at the moment, but it looks like the crew is testing the waters to try us too. IMO, Masq is either town, or she's knowingly playing a fast and loose scum game. The former is more likely.

The Feelmi wagon is barely more than policy. I'm not saying she's a town read, but it's Day 1. Lurkers can't lurk forever.
Do you think any are scum on the Masq wagon aside from Cakey? I have been hard pushing Masq. I don't want to lynch my zord buddy though. The hood knows that, so why are you afraid?

Why do you think Masq is low hanging fruit as opposed to scum?

~Titus
I'm afraid you're being stupid and wrong and forcing your stupid and wrong on everyone else with this townblocking, since apparently everyone who scumreads anyone who you consider town results in you cutting them down asap.

Stfu and let people sort the game the way they sort it. Not everyone is inclined to make like 8 townreads in 1 day based on one-liners and nation choices that scum could manipulate in almost any way they wanted. Maybe they stack day chat, maybe they stack ferelden. Maybe the spread out in all 4 for chance at all-scum Warden nights or maybe they stack 2 for regular Wardens and just let town have their own 1-2 Wardens.

Cakes and Rat are still scum btw. If TBB is town they're absolute garbage. They voted on me for an apparent "hypocritical" remark that I clearly showed wasn't and then they just dodged and ignored that point.

Still catching up.

~rb
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

In post 1577, rb wrote:
In post 1555, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1553, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1534, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Both the Masq and FU wagons have pretty shit compositions.
Can someone explain to me the Masq case because FU can't be scum with Dunnstral and Masq was a gut town read of mine lol
The Masq wagon has a few Tevinters and what looks to be a couple sheep votes. M&S have been tending the small, but loyal flock by helping them cry "wolf" at their detractors. They think Masq is the lowest-hanging fruit at the moment, but it looks like the crew is testing the waters to try us too. IMO, Masq is either town, or she's knowingly playing a fast and loose scum game. The former is more likely.

The Feelmi wagon is barely more than policy. I'm not saying she's a town read, but it's Day 1. Lurkers can't lurk forever.
Do you think any are scum on the Masq wagon aside from Cakey? I have been hard pushing Masq. I don't want to lynch my zord buddy though. The hood knows that, so why are you afraid?

Why do you think Masq is low hanging fruit as opposed to scum?

~Titus
I'm afraid you're being stupid and wrong and forcing your stupid and wrong on everyone else with this townblocking, since apparently everyone who scumreads anyone who you consider town results in you cutting them down asap.

Stfu and let people sort the game the way they sort it. Not everyone is inclined to make like 8 townreads in 1 day based on one-liners and nation choices that scum could manipulate in almost any way they wanted. Maybe they stack day chat, maybe they stack ferelden. Maybe the spread out in all 4 for chance at all-scum Warden nights or maybe they stack 2 for regular Wardens and just let town have their own 1-2 Wardens.

Cakes and Rat are still scum btw. If TBB is town they're absolute garbage. They voted on me for an apparent "hypocritical" remark that I clearly showed wasn't and then they just dodged and ignored that point.

Still catching up.

~rb
Ayy lmao
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Motoko and Scully »

Wow, opening with an insult and a discredit.

A townblock you are not a part of is not stupid (insult) or a discredit (your reads are wrong). A town group that functions as a team does not block scumhunting (see signs and void).

The rest of this post is nothing more than you disagree with my reads and I should shut up while you push town. That's not going to happen. If you have questions to ask, no one is stopping you. If you want to call people, pathetic, stupid, wrong, absolute garbage or a litany of other insults against people I townread rather than analysis, we're going to have a problem.

I am still waiting on you explain how we went from town to "having trouble sorting".

~Titus
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

In post 1565, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1563, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1561, shaddowez wrote:FU needs to actually post, so I've got a lurkerscum read there
Why lurker
scum
?
The posts that I have seen so far have been devoid of any content. You can lurk and post just enough to avoid prods, but still engage or provide some insight when you do post.
In post 1564, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1561, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1557, SirCakez wrote:Shadow do you have any reads for us? That wall was mostly questioning.
In post 1558, 100 Percent Ego wrote:he's not caught up you toolbag
In post 1559, SirCakez wrote:From where he did catch up to you toolbag
I loled a little at this exchange.

I have a couple of reads, but mind you these are extremely subjective to change since I'm still 30ish pages behind.

I'm leaning scum on Masq and M&S
FU needs to actually post, so I've got a lurkerscum read there
yellowbaron and FC are town leans.

Everybody else is null and/or I need to parse more still.
Well since you're reading. You have the context backwards. I absolutely think the Pregame was relevant. I was objecting to someone claiming it wasn't.
Ah, you were responding to yb in - my apologies, didn't put those two together at first. In that case:

yellowbaron
- Do you think nation joining was the only thing that could be analyzed in the pregame? Isn't looking at every interaction in the game the only way to determine motivations and knowledge level?
Looking at every interaction is exactly why I find the townblocking from pregame and nation choices annoying. We're like 30-40 pages past that and stuff needs to update. On top of that it doesn't help town to keep shooting down people who're actually trying to scumhunt.

As I've said I don't think nation is good to analyse until we get some flips. Until then people should just focus on scumhunting normally and voting for a Warden they think is town. Looking at every interaction is what I'm doing - I'm not the one making townblocks in the fkn pre-game.

~rb
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

In post 1579, Motoko and Scully wrote:Wow, opening with an insult and a discredit.

A townblock you are not a part of is not stupid (insult) or a discredit (your reads are wrong). A town group that functions as a team does not block scumhunting (see signs and void).

The rest of this post is nothing more than you disagree with my reads and I should shut up while you push town. That's not going to happen. If you have questions to ask, no one is stopping you. If you want to call people, pathetic, stupid, wrong, absolute garbage or a litany of other insults against people I townread rather than analysis, we're going to have a problem.

I am still waiting on you explain how we went from town to "having trouble sorting".

~Titus
And you know they're wrong because...?
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

Also you asked why I'm afraid. It's not meant as an insult, but that's what I'm afraid of - that this is stupid strategy to play pre-flips and that you're wrong about multiple of the townblock.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:50 pm

In post 1582, yellowbaron wrote:Also you asked why I'm afraid. It's not meant as an insult, but that's what I'm afraid of - that this is stupid strategy to play pre-flips and that you're wrong about multiple of the townblock.
And if we are wrong, we'll get data to analyze it from. When you call a strategy stupid, all you do is look like scum who is caught on the outside, trying to claw their way in desperately. Reads stay the same unless something happens to change them. You taking potshots at my townreads isn't going to help at all.

If you want to try and change my reads, you'll have to engage me on substance without the bombast or desperation. There is very much a last will mechanic that town can utilize without scrutiny as to their motives for the most part.

So talk to me about Cakey, RR, Dwlee and Masq. Talk to me about any people you think are scum. Talk to me about who your townblock would be.

Whining about my strategy that I am townreading my hood and end of world is just terrible play regardless of your alignment.

~Titus
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

Nah.

I don't play that way. I have a few main things that I do.

1. Try find the scum
2. Try get my top scumreads lynched
3. Keep my vote on top scumread

That's about it really. I don't care if other people play by making townblocks. I can do that if I get a lot of strong town reads. I don't have them so I'm not, and I'm not going to let other people's reads influnce who I think is scum at this early stage of the game.

You wanna talk? Vote Radical Rat or Cakez, then we'll talk.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

"Hello, I won't talk to you about my scumreads unless you vote them first, kthxbai"
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:25 pm

You see. I don't play that way. I am not voting my townreads because you won't talk to me otherwise.

If you want me to vote them, you'll have to case them. You'll also have to address why you are not voting Masq.

If you aren't willing to try to persuade without hysterics, we have zilch to talk about.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:26 pm

For someone complaining about manipulation, that was a pretty terrible manipulation attempt.

~Titus
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

I've already cased them both. Read the thread maybe.
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

Nvm I forgot you don't read the thread, you've already figured out the game based on nation choices.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:45 pm

Yeah, I don't find disparaging remarks to be cases or slander to be effective.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

[quote="In post 1575, yellowbaron"
I think it's curious that you'd ease off like that when things got heated. Especially after the blacklist remark. If you genuinely think we're scum, then as aggressive as my other head was, it would make a lot of sense for you to tear us a new one. I mean, he was right there spitting in your face. All you had to do was roll with the momentum. You wouldn't have to fling mud, you could have done it calmly if that's your way. In any case, I'm sure a lot of people would have followed you. [/quote]
I appreciate this not-flamy response
I did try to attempt your partner calmy, he clearly wasn't having any of it. I didn't see the purpose in aggressively pushing you when I had already made a case and was currently wagoning another scumread of mine, I've been over this.
I don't see the point in starting a vanity wagon with another scumread at L-3 and I'm sure you wouldn't either.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
100 Percent Ego
100 Percent Ego
Goon
100 Percent Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by 100 Percent Ego »

Maybe I'm not reading the conversation correctly but we (atleast me, M+S and Dunn) for reasons and atleast I am townreading my hood mostly based on POE and lack of seeing scummy things. Boring, I think your scum read on me is all kinds of wank. Call it OMGUS if you like but I really don't think you have anything halfwat decent and your attempt to keep me mislynable is pathetic. Now sheep me on Masq or eat rope when she flips scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Don't like Shadow's analysis on me as I feel he's misrepping me

Other than that I think he's fine
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1577, rb wrote:I'm afraid you're being stupid and wrong and forcing your stupid and wrong on everyone else with this townblocking, since apparently everyone who scumreads anyone who you consider town results in you cutting them down asap.

Still catching up.

~rb
Full disclosure, I've never played with rb before. This is a solid post. Very true. Agree with the energy behind it wholeheartedly.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Masq and Yellow Baron are town. Scum are Luna, Rat, and Dunnstral.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I forgot why I wasn't voting Dunnstral tbh.

VOTE: Dunn
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 1593, Dunnstral wrote:Don't like Shadow's analysis on me as I feel he's misrepping me

This post hurt me.
Foxbird + beeboy
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by yellowbaron »

In post 1590, Motoko and Scully wrote:Yeah, I don't find disparaging remarks to be cases or slander to be effective.
Someone actually reading the content and interactions wouldn't just see it as slander/disparaging. I find it...interesting that there seems to be a vested interest in the way people are painting me as being AtE /hysterical when it's fairly obvious that I'm not being.

~rb
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1593, Dunnstral wrote:Don't like Shadow's analysis on me as I feel he's misrepping me

Is this a scumread or townread?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”