He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Cutsie UPick: Mod PT

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Night actions and setup regrets will go here :P
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Actions Page

D1 Actions:

Alisae wrote:Jailkeep LUV hydra.
I hope you don't mind if we change this.
Alisae wrote:Jailkeep WoodCutters

Changed 5 times in total.
Final submission:
Alisae wrote:Jailkeep JaeReed hydra
RC Dayvigged Scott and Ramona

N1 Actions:

Raya cannibal kills Sappho - redirected to Reasonably Rational - redirected onto Randomidget
Varsoon gives Yume "True Colours" - 1-shot friendly Neighbourizer
The Wood Cutters redirect all actions off of Sappho onto Reasonably Rational
Sappho
masonize Varsoon - failed due to jailkeeping.
No Actions. They figured it out!

Varsoon wrote:Hoh boy
I hadn't even known D1 started.
Or ended.

As for my action, can I give Yume a 1-shot ability to publicly confirm their alignment?
:D

If that's too powerful, then I wanna give Yume the ability to privately confirm their alignment to someone else.

'cus if they are town, I want them to be innocent!
Maybe the ability could be called 'TRUE COLORS' or something?
D2 Actions:
Alisae wrote:Also Jailkeep Cerby
Alisae JK's Reasonably Rational. Redirects onto Varsoon.

N2 Actions:

Yume uses her Invention on Varsoon - 1-shot Friendly Neighbourizer - Will be confirmed Town to him at the end of the night and initiate a PT with them.
The Wood Cutters Deflect all Night Actions off of Sappho onto Radical Rat
Firebringer kills Reasonably Rational - no redirect, no flip.
Varsoon gives an invention to Yume - fails due to Jailkeep.
Sappho Masonizes Varsoon - success
Yume gets results fron N1: Randomidget went nowhere
Varsoon wrote:That's what I figured. :D

Okay, again, though, here is what I want:

YOU STAY. I GO. NO FOLLOWING.

In simplest terms, I don't want Yume to die. At all. Period. Ever. Not from lynches or shots or poison or anything. Even strongman kills.
If that's too much to ask, then make it to where KILLING EFFECTS (vigilante, scum kill, etc.) can't kill Yume for the rest of the game.
If that's too much to ask, then make it to where the scum factional kill can't kill Yume can't kill Yume for the rest of the game.
If that's too much to ask, then make it to where Yume is 1-shot Bulletproof.

But I really hope I can just continue to supe up Yume in Yume's game, for better or for worse :cool:

...and the title of the ability is totally an Iron Giant reference, but is also a reference to a similar ability I gave to a robot (T260G) in SaGa Frontier Mafia:
viewtopic.php?p=7694190#p7694190
The title of that ability was "
New Directive: Save the World
" so if you'd prefer to use that ability name instead for maximum Varsoon reference rather than Iron Giant reference, do it to it.
I'm sad this failed. Love the flavour <3

N3 Actions:

Varsoon gives Yume the same thing as last nigh's failed attempt: You stay, I go, No following - Treestump.
TWC redirects all actions off of Varsoon onto Radical Rat.
Firebringer Roleblocks Varsoon - redirects onto Radical Rat.
Radical Rat kills Varsoon - fails because they are roleblocked instead of redirecting back onto Rad Rat.
Yume finds out Reasonably Rational went nowhere N1 or N2.

:lol:
Scum almost shot themselves, but blocked their own shot on themselves! XD XD

N4 Actions:

Varsoon gives Yume:
Al-Phoenix - 1-shot Daycop, must be announced publicly, receives results at the end of the phase. (fuckit, why not.)
I can't. Let's make it Loy-Al-Phoenix - Target one player. If they are aligned with town, they immediately die. (1-shot Loyal Anytime Vig) :twisted: (This is probably the most clever thing I will do this game!!! XD)
TWC Deflects all actions from Varsoon onto Shiro.
Rad Rat shoots Jaereed (finally a Conftown dies!)
Yume gets no result as nobody died N3.
Varsoon wrote:Subject: Mini 1936: Yume's Cutsie U-Pick (D4!)
Aristophanes wrote:

Please be sure all night actions are submitted by this time!
I want to give Yume the ability to determine any player's alignment.
Ideally, this would tell Yume every single player's alignment.
If that's too powerful, then let Yume find out every single player's alignment on a lynch wagon.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume an infinite shot ability to discover a single player's alignment, at any time.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume a limited shot ability to discover a single player's alignment, at any time.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume a limited shot ability to discover a single player's alignment during the day phase.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume a limited shot ability to discover a single player's alignment during the night.

I just want Yume to be a Cop.

...but in the spirit of modeling abilities after what I designed in SaGa Frontier Mafia, could you make it:
Al-Phoenix

Target one player. If they are not aligned with town, they immediately die.

Of course, if that's too powerful, go down the line with the other effects I mentioned.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 13 times in total.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 190, mastina wrote:RadiantCowbells at this rate aint lasting to day's end with this many violations. >_>
I know. 4/10 already :( :(

I hope I don't have to replace him! Like, this has all the potential to be a fantastic game for him if he can resist saying "mastina"! He is a DV AND a Day Vig!!!

Uggh! Get it together RC! <3
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 236, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're at 6!
Literally
Just
Stop Saying
Mastina!!!

FUUUUCK!!!

Although,
RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll just rando dayvig at 9
is a hilarious and probably valid strategy.

But like,
God Dammit RC!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 14, Reasonably Rational wrote:FYI, Aristo, the nickname thing is rather unfun, seriously. It's not just a matter of making posts, it's a matter of figuring out what people are talking about. It's an unfun level of obfuscation to the game.
Noted for future games.
But like, all you have to do is be cutsie with the names
and I won't say shit!

Or shorten them.
Abbreviate them.
Anything!

Also, like, scum is complaining that it's harder for town to make reads clear? Like what???
That's literally so helpful for them in so many ways!

I don't even know...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 310, Radical Rat wrote:I never said I trusted the Gays and Lumberjacks.
This will be going into the No Context Quotes thread at some point :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Reason for the RC force replacement.
RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh uhh

so in a different topic that we both have access to nancy posted a post that I assume was related to this game and asked me to delete it. I deleted it without reading it. it's up to you if you think we need to be replaced for that since it is now essentially confirmed to me that they belong to some sort of PT.

I posted a post that I had already made up my mind to write in advance since I want it posted before EoD if I'm not being replaced but I will refrain from posting from now on in case this requires a replacement.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 40, Aristophanes wrote:
Players (With Alignment + Flavour + Prelim Roles):

TheWoodCutters
- Town - The Hydra (Mastina is Pine, Ginngie is Slappy Krew, Nacho is Ari's writing style) - Pine: Deflector, Slappy Krew: Ascetic, Ari's writing Style: Post restriction: Must have an emoticon in at least 1/3 of posts at day's end else they are modkilled in twilight.
Dioscuri
- Town - caroline & justine (From Persona 5) - Alisae (caroline): Passive unlikely loverizer (has a 25% chance of becoming lovers with the JK target each night), Torque (justine): Jailkeeper (Neighbour variant) (Day submission, gets a neighbourhood with their target the next night), Lavenza: You may combine your powers and terminate your inmate if you like. This may only be done once per game. Keep in mind that you may end up their lover. Oxymoronic, isn't it!
Raya36
- Scum - Kitten attacking a door frame - Cannibal Roleblocker
Varsoon
- Town - Red Queen, Sana Kashimura (from Alice & Zouroku) - Loud Creative Day Inventor
Sappho
- Town - Mastina - 1-shot Masonizer
Yume
- Town - Padparadscha - Delayed Passive Tracker. Discovers night targets from the previous night upon an NK (as in, after a player is NK'd, gets results or their actions the night before. On N2, they would get informed of N2's NK action from N1.)
Scott and Ramona
- Town - Chickadee and Horace (LUV is Chickadee, Chichadee is Horace) (both Scummer and Zoo neighbourhoods) - Even night Voyeur, Odd night Motion Detector
gerryoat
- Town - Yohane - Unlucky Global Post Restrictor (unlucky makes any nonkilling action fail on them 50% of the time) (While alive, only nicknames may be used other than when voting)
RadiantCowbells
- Town - Annie (of course) - 1-shot Doublevoter 1-shot Dayvig (cannot be used same-day, Dayvig ends the day)
Randomidget
- Town - Frosch - Even-night Wandering Friendly Child (on even nights, wanders to a randomized target to confirm themselves as town.
If they claim, they are revealed publicly.
That might be too much with a masonizer)
Kingmaker
- Town - The poor raccoon who lost their Cotton Candy :( - 1-shot JOAT: Doctor, Rolecop, Tracker (once a role is used, none can be used. They all dissolve!)
Reasonably Rational
- Scum -
Cute AF Penguin (I am NOT picking Jar Jar :P)
I wants the Penguin but having all 3 scum only in the Zoo neighbourhood would be wrong. Picking JarJar and having him in both (Gungans would probably end up in Zoos, let's be honest!) - Lucky Nexus (Any nonkilling action will redirect randomly. Any killing action will redirect 50% of the time)
Radical Rat
- Scum - Axolotl - 1-shot timed unkillable (expires D3)

This is the current setup then I believe.
In post 44, Aristophanes wrote:Role PMs:

Spoiler: Raya36
Welcome, Raya36, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Door Frame Eating Kitten

Oh my god!!! Such a cute, ferocious kitty!!!

You are a
Mafia Cannibal Roleblocker
!

At night, you may Roleblock a player. Their action will fail that night.
If you make the Mafia Factional Kill, the identity of your target will be revealed only to you, not publicly. If you die, however, the identities of all those who you have killed will be revealed.

As Mafia, you have a Factional Kill which may be used each night.
You also have a Mafia PT here where you may chat with your fellow Mafia at any time.

Additionally, you are in the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures.

Spoiler: Varsoon
Welcome, Varsoon, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Red Queen, Sana Kashimura

Wow! What a powerful individual!

You are a
Town Loud Creative Inventor
!

Each night, you may send an invention to a player of your choice.
This invention may be anything you can imagine! Send me either a Role Name or an idea of what you want the invention to do, and I will craft this invention for you, and send it to the chosen party.
You have the loud modifier, meaning your target will be informed that you have visited them. You do like bragging about your creations after all.

Additionally, you are in the Animated Neighbourhood with your fellow drawings.

Spoiler: Yume
Welcome, Yume, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Padparadscha

What a strong character!

You are a
Town Delayed Passive Tracker
!

Each night, you will be informed of the actions taken by the previous night's dead members.
As an example: On N2, you will receive the actions taken by any N1 nightkill on N1. On N3, you will receive the actions taken by any N2 nightkill on N1 or N2. It continues in this fashion.

Spoiler: Dioscuri
Welcome, Dioscuri, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Caroline and Justine of Persona 5

These girls mean business!

You are a
Town Modified Passive Unlikely Loverizing Jailkeeper
!

Justine (Torque) - Modified Jailkeeper: Each Day, you may target another player to Jailkeep the for the following night. This will protect them from nightkills and roleblock them. You will also be given a Neighbourhood Topic with said player for that night phase.
Caroline (Alisae) - Passive Unlikely Loverizer: Each night, you have a 25% chance of becoming a lover with your jailkept target.
Lavenza: You may combine your powers and terminate your inmate if you like. This may only be done once per game. Keep in mind that you may end up their lover. Oxymoronic, isn't it!

Spoiler: gerryoat
Welcome, gerryoat, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Yohane

You Go Girl!

You are a
Town Unlucky Global Post Restrictor
!

So long as you are alive in the game, only nicknames may be used by any player when referring to other players, except for when making votes.
Any non-killing role has a 50% chance of failing when targeting you.

Spoiler: Scott and Ramona
Welcome, Scott and Ramona, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Chickadee and Horace

What a lovely picture :)

You are a
Town Even-night Voyeur, Odd-night Motion Detector
!

Chickadee (LUV) - Even-night Voyeur: On even nights, you may target a player and find out what actions they performed, if any. You will not be informed of their target.
Horace (Chickadee) - Odd-night Motion Detector: On odd nights, you may target a player and find out whether there was movement around them. This will include actions taken on and by them. You will not be informed of which has occurred.

Additionally, you are in the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures and the Scummer Neighbourhood with your fellow scummers.

Spoiler: Radical Rat
Welcome, Radical Rat, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: An Axolotl

OMG! Probably the cutest thing ever!!!

You are a
Mafia Expiring 1-shot Unkillable
!

You have a 1-shot immunity from death. However, this expires Day 3. From Day 3 on, you are vulnerable to any killing action.
You will not be informed if your 1-shot is used up before it expires.

You also have a Mafia PT here where you may chat with your fellow Mafia at any time.

Spoiler: Sappho
Welcome, Sappho, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: mastina

What a beautiful scummer!

You are a
Town 1-shot Masonizer
!

Once, at night, you may target another player to masonize them. If they are town, they will join you in a Mason PT and be confirmed town to you.
This will fail if they are not town, or if the action is interfered with.

Additionally, you are in the Scummer Neighbourhood with your fellow scummers.

Spoiler: Kingmaker
Welcome, Kingmaker, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: The poor Raccoon who lost his cotton candy!

That poor little raccoon!!!

You are a
Town 1-shot Jack of all Trades
!

During any night, you may target a player and choose to use a Doctor, Rolecop, or Tracker action on them.
Once any one of these actions is used, all will be forfeited. They will essentially dissolve.

Spoiler: RadiantCowbells
Welcome, RadiantCowbells, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Annie

I mean, I expected as much. But still a cute AF character :)

You are a
Town 1-shot Doublevoter 1-shot Dayvig
!
During any dayphase you may submit either action by bolding your choice in the gamethread. Once your choice is made, it is locked in and cannot be changed. You may not use both actions in a single dayphase.
Your doublevoter will last an entire dayphase. Your dayvig will end a dayphase.

Spoiler: Reasonably Rational
Welcome, Reasonably Rational, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Jar Jar Binks

I know...I can't believe I picked him either!

You are a
Mafia Lucky Nexus
!

Any nonkilling action targeting you will automatically redirect to another target.
Any killing action targeting you will redirect 50% of the time.

Additionally, you are in the Animated Neighbourhood with your fellow drawings and the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures.

Spoiler: Randomidget
Welcome, Randomidget, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Frosch

That costume is too cute!!! <3

You are a
Town Even-night Wandering Friendly Child
!

Every Even night, you will randomly visit a living player and confirm yourself as town to them.

Additionally, you are in the Animated Neighbourhood with your fellow drawings and the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures.

Spoiler: The Woodcutters
Welcome, The Woodcutters, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: The Hydra (of Pine, Slappykrew, and Ari's writing style)
ImageImageImage

#BestScummersEver

You are a
Town Ascetic Post-restricted Deflector
!

Pine (Mastina) - Deflector: Each night you may target a player. Any actions which target said player that night will instead target a player of your choosing.
SlappyKrew (Ginngie) - Ascetic: Any non-killing actions which target you will fail.
Aristophanes' Very Polite Writing Style (Nachomamma8) - Post-restriction: At the end of any day, at least 1/3 of your posts must contain an emoticon. If you do not meet this benchmark, you will be modkilled in twilight.

Additionally, you are in the Scummer Neighbourhood with your fellow scummers.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Welcome, RC!
- Jingle
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

this is sad.

got forced to rush a dayvig then got replaced anyway
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I know. I'm really sorry man :(
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm collecting actions, but I think town is misplaying drastically!

This will be very interesting!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh my god!
Town Masonizer is using their 1-shot even though they are JK'd and know it, and scum want to shoot themselves and then lynch themselves, and then shoot themselves again!

WTF even is this game!?!?!? XD XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Does a redirect occur for the killing action redirected onto zReasonably Rational? Lets find out!

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (8) = 8

Even number = redirect
Odd number = direct hit
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

We have an N1 redirect!
The kill redirected from Sappho does not hit Reasonably Rational!

It will hit the following instead:
Original Roll String: 1d11
1 11-Sided Dice: (8) = 8

The numbers correspond below:
1. TheWoodCutters
2. Dioscuri
3. Raya36
4. Varsoon
5. Sappho
6. Yume
7. gerryoat
8. Virtuoso
9. Randomidget
10. Kingmaker
11. Radical Rat
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Redirected the scum kill onto Randomidget!

Good luck to anyone trying to figure this out...ever!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

This is hilarious honestly!
Masonizer fails. Friendly child dies. Scum get their kill redirected off of a protected player o to their nexus and then onto a town confirmable.

Town gets a confirmable anyway thanks to Varsoon!

Like, oh my god! XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 447, mastina wrote:I mean.
That would of course require.
Scumteam jankill Jae/nancy-->deflected to Reasonably Rational-->Nexus'd to randomidget.
But.
I actually buy that?
Holy shit! Lmao

Hiw do you even guess this!?!?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Welcome, Chickadee! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm about to start counting Alisae's name transgressions...
This should be fun.

I announced a Global post restriction at the beginning of the game. Why did he think it went away D2?
I said this specifically:
In post 10, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 8, Radical Rat wrote:
@Ari: Does that include in our PTs?
This restriction only applies to the gamethread and will reset each game day.
- Jingle
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Chickadee »

Maybe they thought reset meant it went away?

This game is hilarious, and my scum reads were way wrong.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 20, Chickadee wrote:Maybe they thought reset meant it went away?

This game is hilarious, and my scum reads were way wrong.
Perhaps. I found a way to keep them around though! Thank goodness I worded it like I did!

Reads are hard to generate in a single day of play! I'm not surprised :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Alisae wrote:Also Jailkeep Cerby
Being Nexus, this redirects! But to whom?

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

1. TheWoodCutters
2. Dioscuri
3. Raya36
4. Varsoon
5. Sappho
6. Yume
7. gerryoat
8. Kingmaker
9. Radical Rat

Not allowing a selftarget in the Nexus. Whoops!

Let's try this again!

Original Roll String: 1d8 (STATIC)
1 8-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

1. TheWoodCutters
2. Raya36
3. Varsoon
4. Sappho
5. Yume
6. gerryoat
7. Kingmaker
8. Radical Rat
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Varsoon is targeted!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Probably the funniest part about this game is that, overall, town know exactly who scum are, yet none of them have died.

Perhaps I put a few too many redirecting/obfuscating roles into the game along with too many confirmables and unkillables. But I like the chaos! Plus, I was explicitly told to do a very non-vanilla game, so...I think I lived up to that :P
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Game Topics”