Newbie 1845 - A New Dawn Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 am

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 471, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 435, sheepsaysmeep wrote:fuck no have they contributed more than i have
r e a d
my fucking posts

also red pmuch doesnt actually contribute
This is
A) A wild attack on Red by shading him as not contributing to the town
B) blatantly ridiculous, becasue approximately 75 percent (and that's generous based on what your early game looked like) of your posts are not contributing, just telling people that they're wrong or their reads are NAI, or calling me scum.
Which leaves you with a maximum of 44 posts that actually mean something, and everyone I mentioned has more posts than that.
In post 436, sheepsaysmeep wrote:holy shit why can you not understand that fluffing is just nai
I agree that a little bit of fluffing is NAI, but the amount of "fluffing" you're doing is not "fluffing." When your posts make up 1/4 of the total posts in the game and your posts take up half the page, it ceases to be "fluffing." And this has been the case the eniter game.

You can come up with terms and claim to be contributing all you want, sheep, but telling everyone that they are wrong is not contributing, and fluffing is not a 75% post ratio.
You say sheep is scum and you are still voting me however you said sheep had a blatant attack on me. Do you really think that both of us can be scum or you are just taking the opportunity of sheep having short and many posts and attacking to it, also me putting myself to L-1
Aviqf
Aviqf
Townie
Aviqf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Aviqf »

Only people I’m voting today are Saul or creature
simmy always cooks
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay, so I was in the middle of the ISO and then I lost everything because the internet hates me, so screw that, I'm just going to explain what I saw as I was reading through sheeps posts.
The first 3 or 4 pages of the game, sheep's posts weren't bad.
Then, you can almost see the transition. Walls and walls of posts that just hate on people's reads, don't make sense, or literally mean nothing from a town stand point. No hunting, no analyzing posts, no hard reading on people, nothing. And it goes on forever, with little bursts of actual reading scattered throughout.
Plus, there's some really obvious weird stuff in the ISO, like sheep calling saul town and defending his really bad response, and then out of nowhere voting saul with a pretty weak explanation as to why.
He claims he's explained his wild vote on me, but he really doesn't: He just tosses one of my posts up in the air and says, "quick, someone tell me why this is scummy!" Which is not an awnser at all, it's just dodging the question by throwing my posts at me.
He also blows off a lot of my reads, but that's probably because I've been tunneling him (which needs to stop, and I'll get to that in a sec.)

And now he's adamant that he's contributed to this game, whereas I can hit post after post where he actually has not.
VOTE: sheep

Now let me get to you, red.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Inferno390 »

RedFlavor wrote:
In post 390, Inferno390 wrote:And this is just a wild accusation of scummiest.
I would ask because you're basically going around assuming that people are scum and so one of these other people are scum. I don't care if the rule is true or not, at this point, your basing everything on assumptions...
to point an awful finger at Saul. Combined with the at Saul is playing, leaves me with one of two options:
A) Actually saul/sheep scumteam like you suggested, and saul is just really bad scum
B) Red is scum trying to use bad play from Saul to get a mislynch

I'm getting nowhere with my vote on sheep right now, and Red has been doing a lot of things that either feel anti-town to me of are obviously anti-town at the minimum, so
VOTE: Red
Gonna do some digging in this direction and come back to sheep closer to deadline.
You said I did things antitown and voted me for that
Can you point what I did antitown? I hope its not just putting myself at L-1
RedFlavor wrote:
r e a d
my fucking posts

This is
B) blatantly ridiculous, becasue approximately 75 percent (and that's generous based on what your early game looked like) of your posts are not contributing, just telling people that they're wrong or their reads are NAI, or calling me scum.
Which leaves you with a maximum of 44 posts that actually mean something, and everyone I mentioned has more posts than that.
In post 436, sheepsaysmeep wrote:holy shit why can you not understand that fluffing is just nai
I agree that a little bit of fluffing is NAI, but the amount of "fluffing" you're doing is not "fluffing." When your posts make up 1/4 of the total posts in the game and your posts take up half the page, it ceases to be "fluffing." And this has been the case the eniter game.

You can come up with terms and claim to be contributing all you want, sheep, but telling everyone that they are wrong is not contributing, and fluffing is not a 75% post ratio.
You say sheep is scum and you are still voting me however you said sheep had a blatant attack on me. Do you really think that both of us can be scum or you are just taking the opportunity of sheep having short and many posts and attacking to it, also me putting myself to L-1
No, it's not the L-1 from RVS. considering the timing and everything, I'd actually say that's the least anti-town thing you've done.
My thinking is that you've definitely got some good reading posts. But there is a lot of posts that don't contribute to town in your ISO (though not nearly as bad as sheep). And then you have that really sudden vote in posts 339 and 344. The reason I don't like this vote is because in the very first game I was in (the Deco Murders game) one of the scum did the exact same thing to me (I was vi) an then just tunneled me. I knew he was full of b.s. and that his logic was bad, and so I tunneled him. (Hence the walls.) It's also a logical fallacy, but that's wiki stuff which I won't get into here because I'm refraining from that route. But when you did that, I immediately became wary, because its a pretty anti-town play based on my past experience.
Then there was the rule of threes thing, which ahs a couple of thing s wrong with it. First, your assuming the scum pool, second, it's wiki-style play, which I've already leaned means basically nothing in this game, and third, what it actually ended up doing was put major pressure on saul, which is really weird since saul already looks bad. This is when it occurred to me that you could be scum trying to use this rule of threes ploy to put incredible stress on a player who already looked bad. I wasn't getting anywhere with anymore, it had just become stupid 1v1, so I decided to do some more digging in your direction, and I moved the vote to you to add some weight.
But since then, sheep has been ridic. again, which means the vote has returned to him, for the reasons I've stated above (among others that I've already stated this game). I don't think both of you could be scum at this point. I'm leaning much harder on a sheep/saul team (which again, I've explained why before). But I wanted to get away from the 1v1 and some of the things you were doing seemed odd, so that's why the vote ended up in your direction.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 476, Aviqf wrote:Only people I’m voting today are Saul or creature
Why? I mean, I am also up for a saul lynch today based on my reads, but why specifically these two people?

Inferno390 GTKAS

RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:33 am

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 478, Inferno390 wrote:
RedFlavor wrote:
In post 390, Inferno390 wrote:And this is just a wild accusation of scummiest.
I would ask because you're basically going around assuming that people are scum and so one of these other people are scum. I don't care if the rule is true or not, at this point, your basing everything on assumptions...
to point an awful finger at Saul. Combined with the at Saul is playing, leaves me with one of two options:
A) Actually saul/sheep scumteam like you suggested, and saul is just really bad scum
B) Red is scum trying to use bad play from Saul to get a mislynch

I'm getting nowhere with my vote on sheep right now, and Red has been doing a lot of things that either feel anti-town to me of are obviously anti-town at the minimum, so
VOTE: Red
Gonna do some digging in this direction and come back to sheep closer to deadline.
You said I did things antitown and voted me for that
Can you point what I did antitown? I hope its not just putting myself at L-1
RedFlavor wrote:
r e a d
my fucking posts

This is

No, it's not the L-1 from RVS. considering the timing and everything, I'd actually say that's the least anti-town thing you've done.
My thinking is that you've definitely got some good reading posts. But there is a lot of posts that don't contribute to town in your ISO (though not nearly as bad as sheep). And then you have that really sudden vote in posts 339 and 344. The reason I don't like this vote is because in the very first game I was in (the Deco Murders game) one of the scum did the exact same thing to me (I was vi) an then just tunneled me. I knew he was full of b.s. and that his logic was bad, and so I tunneled him. (Hence the walls.) It's also a logical fallacy, but that's wiki stuff which I won't get into here because I'm refraining from that route. But when you did that, I immediately became wary, because its a pretty anti-town play based on my past experience.
Then there was the rule of threes thing, which ahs a couple of thing s wrong with it. First, your assuming the scum pool, second, it's wiki-style play, which I've already leaned means basically nothing in this game, and third, what it actually ended up doing was put major pressure on saul, which is really weird since saul already looks bad. This is when it occurred to me that you could be scum trying to use this rule of threes ploy to put incredible stress on a player who already looked bad. I wasn't getting anywhere with anymore, it had just become stupid 1v1, so I decided to do some more digging in your direction, and I moved the vote to you to add some weight.
But since then, sheep has been ridic. again, which means the vote has returned to him, for the reasons I've stated above (among others that I've already stated this game). I don't think both of you could be scum at this point. I'm leaning much harder on a sheep/saul team (which again, I've explained why before). But I wanted to get away from the 1v1 and some of the things you were doing seemed odd, so that's why the vote ended up in your direction.
UNVOTE:
I think we should lynch saul instead of sheep
Ill vote later give me some time
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

oml this is fucking stupid
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:54 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 477, Inferno390 wrote:Walls and walls of posts that just hate on people's reads
what the fuck is this
"hate on people's reads" is an appeal to emotion attack
and i dont see where i do this?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 477, Inferno390 wrote:don't make sense, or literally mean nothing from a town stand point.
?
go into this more
what doesnt make sense for you
and why do these posts not make any sense for town to post
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 477, Inferno390 wrote:No hunting, no analyzing posts, no hard reading on people, nothing.
i thought you say you read my iso?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 477, Inferno390 wrote:sheep calling saul town
uh
this never happens?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 22, sheepsaysmeep wrote:UNVOTE: in case
inferno reaction seems natural

pedit does it look like an rvs vote
In post 37, sheepsaysmeep wrote:avi is pinging me as scum
the question about an rvs vote is forced and it feels like asking a question for the sake of asking a question
VOTE: avi
serious vote
In post 39, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im psure it's not ai
he was telling ppl not to hammer, not telling ppl to get him away from l-1

@avi
why didnt you unvote if you were afraid of a hammer
In post 40, sheepsaysmeep wrote: is so fucking forced
rvs no longer needed let luv miss out on the fun bois
In post 43, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i dont think the rvs speedwagon means anything of his alignment
the self vote is bad
In post 45, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yes no
those questions are still forced afaf
i dont see why town!inferno wouldnt have reconsidered at this point
your case is just a bunch of misrepresentations piled together
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:05 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

oops those quotes shouldnt be there
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 477, Inferno390 wrote:The first 3 or 4 pages of the game, sheep's posts weren't bad.
The only posts you've used in your defense are from page 2. If you'd ike to show me the same kind of posts from, say, page 10, then we'll have a talk.

The fact of the matter is, I'm the one looking at the big picture here, while your defense is the misrepresentation.
You haven't actaully refuted any of my claims, you've just said that I'm making crap up. Which leads back to the hating on my reads. Or, if you want a more elegant way to put it, taking all my reads and telling me that I'm wrong and I don't know what I'm talking about. Which would not be an appeal to emotion. AtE is using appealing to fear or hope or trust or something of the sort, which is not what I'm doing here, and even if it was (wiki time, because why not):

--played by both/all Factions in most games at some point.--
So basically NAI.

Inferno390 GTKAS

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

your attacks are the fucking misrepresentations
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 488, Inferno390 wrote:hating on my reads.
can you actually fuck off with this
it's so fucking triggering
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

"hating on my reads" then you dab on me not whine your ass off about it and use that to push me :/
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:20 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

you'd know why you are wrong if you actually did read my entire iso
if you dont dont fucking make claims about it that arent true
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 490, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
This is still misrepresentation.
Inferno390 wrote:You haven't actually refuted any of my claims, you've just said that I'm making crap up. Which leads back to the hating on my reads.
Or, if you want a more elegant way to put it, taking all my reads and telling me that I'm wrong and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Inferno390 GTKAS

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 493, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 490, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
This is still misrepresentation.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

READ MY ISO before you talk shit about my iso and have no idea what the fuck youre talking about

next
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

holy shit
that moment when you realize your job playing in a newbie is to fake a nice tone

im sorry
that was a weak attack, but it's an area that can be improved by playing more games
it was a nice try!
is there anyone else you have reads on?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 495, sheepsaysmeep wrote:READ MY ISO before you talk shit about my iso and have no idea what the fuck youre talking about

next
Inferno390 wrote:
You haven't actually refuted any of my claims, you've just said that I'm making crap up. Which leads back to the hating on my reads. Or, if you want a more elegant way to put it, taking all my reads and telling me that I'm wrong and I don't know what I'm talking about.
Oh my gosh.
You're literally going to sit there and tell me that you aren't doing this while you're literally sitting here and dong it?

Inferno390 GTKAS

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

read my iso
look at your post while you do it

just follow these instructions
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:56 am

Post by RedFlavor »

VOTE: saul

His first 2 votes (not counting rvs) seems pretty opportunistic and bad reactions when he was at l-1

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”