Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm here. Have a lot to catch up on. Will do so tonight
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

alright, catch up time...
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 50, jjh927 wrote:Sleepy, what makes me tryharding scummy rather than me tryharding because I'm hyped for team mafia and I'm not overcommitted to games rn?

Boon, the thing to remember here is that he's part of a team and something like a miller claim could have been planned as such outside of player meta. I don't doubt for a moment that he's hated, and hated scum could very easily claim miller too. Call the claim null and evaluate on play.
In post 66, jjh927 wrote:
In post 60, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 57, jjh927 wrote:
In post 53, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 50, jjh927 wrote:Sleepy, what makes me tryharding scummy rather than me tryharding because I'm hyped for team mafia and I'm not overcommitted to games rn?
you tryharding isn't what makes me think you're scummy
In that case how am I being dumb and scummy?
despite tryharding, you're creating a lot of useless noise and doing very little to actually move the game forward
this could be because you're scum trying to seem like a motivated townie, or because you're a motivated townie that doesn't actually know what to do
I guess you don't see how I operate

Townreads: Espeonage, Boon
Townleans: Zachstral, Sleepy
Null: Davesaz, people who haven't posted
Scumleans
Scumreads: Hebichan

Is the useless noise the bit where people accuse me of being scum or where I place them for how they do it?

Boon, those kinds of posts would be better if they contained more things I could use to further place you. I do like getting an idea of your thought process but it's the things like your deliberation of the miller claim that I like. It's not useful if you make an obvious observation then draw no conclusions from it.

JJ why did you town read boon at this point in the game?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

no idea how post 50 quoted
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 80, jjh927 wrote:Do you think I'm townreading too many people?
why are you so self-aware this game?

You don't ask these kinds of questions when you're town from my experience with you.

You're over explain-y, docile, and too agreeable from what I know of town!jj
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 119, Boonskiies wrote:Im probably going to be a bigger tryhard than Jjh this game. I’m trying to play in a way where everyone in this game cant just skip over me. I want people to comment to me and I’ll converse back. I’m better in direct 1v1’s, so fight me if you need to.
In post 122, jjh927 wrote:
In post 119, Boonskiies wrote:Im probably going to be a bigger tryhard than Jjh this game. I’m trying to play in a way where everyone in this game cant just skip over me. I want people to comment to me and I’ll converse back. I’m better in direct 1v1’s, so fight me if you need to.
Perspective is a great thing, isn't it?

You don't engage in 1V1s by calling out to everyone though. You have to ask specific people questions or say things that will get them to say things back and keep the ball rolling no matter what.

You gonna talk shit about me being defensive again or are you going to be self-aware?
ok maybe you are town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 99, davesaz wrote:
In post 90, davesaz wrote:
In post 86, jjh927 wrote:Does your hated modifer go away at mylo?
I haven't asked tbh.
That's a yes. Right justified text lol.
so the hated part was right justified.

was the miller part?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 129, Boonskiies wrote:@Froggy and Sheepy - I’d like both of your teams to give reads on me. I know both of your teams extremely well, so I’m curious as to what they tell you to post here.
I can't ever read you early game anyway, so I'll see what my team thinks.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 143, Sauce wrote:
In post 137, Espeonage wrote:jjh feels too fast to not have scum on it be it bus or just a vote. :/
Early votes don't mean anything.
VOTE: Espeonage
In post 158, momo wrote:
In post 156, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: momo
And another change ... stop it ... read the post ... I been scum hunting ... trying to learn how to play from a50
In post 237, Fenchurch wrote:
Boon
- for my part, I don’t buy the claim that your team would not have let you have a scum PM. You also said that most of your team are fairly new players. I find it unlikely, if you prefer playing scum
and
are the most experienced player, that they would insist on taking scum themselves rather than to let you have it - surely they’d at least let you make the call.

Slight scumread on Boon because I think that he may be lying about this.

~~~~

jjh
- I’m not the first to ask, please can you explain where your reads in # came from. What about Zach made him town? You said “his votes and his interactions”… I’ve read back through the 4 posts Zach had made at that point and I just don’t see it.

What made Espeon and Boon stronger townreads at that point than Zach and Sleepy? What was scummy about hebi’s post? Are those still your reads?

VOTE: jjh

this is my strongest townread of the game so far
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

WHY DO RANDON POSTS KEEP QUOTING I'M NOT EVEN QUOTING THEM
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 242, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Fenchurch

Because I think that was a bs read.
oh things just got good.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 242, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Fenchurch

Because I think that was a bs read.
why do you think so?
I state very often that i am a late game town powerhouse, and I personally feel I am a stronger townie than scum player, my scum games have just been more showcased as of late because I’ve been practicing my crazier gambits and really going for it.
does Fenchurch know this?
My teammates are all strong scum players, and I can link their games where they have dominated as scum.
Again, how is fenchurch supposed to know this? You said 3 of your teammates are fairly new, and I'm assuming Fenchurch went by that info.
Tchill even successfully pulled a fake miller claim gambit out recently. To say that I am the obvious scum choice on my team is absolutely ridiculous in multiple senses due to if I’m the obvious choice to play scum, how is that good scum play to show that, and everyone on my team is competent enough to not just confidently play scum, but be the scum mastermind of their team.
The fact that you then choose to vote JJH over me is laughable. Fen’s keeping me on the table because he sees Gerry and Zach, and even sleepy creeping up on me.
I agree with this part though.

At the risk of early reading boon, it actually feels pretty honestly defensive. And it also kinda makes me think if he's town, one of his teammates he's defending with good scum play is scum :twisted:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 247, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i nullread jjh which i explained earlier
this is a lie based off a ctrl+f of "jj" in your iso"

see...
In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:town:
jjh
dave

townlean:
zach
boon

scumlean:
momoslot
kat that entrance is bad

VOTE: dave testing to confirm hated modifier

pedit does kat just naked vote onto like the only wagon and post some images and leave as town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 787, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 784, Fro99er wrote:WHY DO RANDON POSTS KEEP QUOTING I'M NOT EVEN QUOTING THEM
have you tried not hitting the Q+ button
I'm not hitting it though.

it's been a problem ever since I switched to Mac
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 258, hebichan wrote:I'm not lynching fen or boon today. This feels tvt right now.

Sheep relying on his team so much feels bad though, like he's having a hard time developing fake reads.
this
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 266, hebichan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: sheep

White knightin top wagon for towncred, leaning on team to look less bad.
hebi is my new top tr
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 281, Boonskiies wrote: I disagree that my reasoning is junk at all.
I thought it was junk tbh
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 282, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i dont like kat like
not doing any shit other than seeming confident on scum!jjh i think?
VOTE: sheep
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 296, gerryoat wrote:
In post 291, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 286, gerryoat wrote:JJH > Boon > Sheep is the lynch order I would keep.
This looks like a chainsaw attempt at getting JJH first, then dealing with fen and me.

Fenchurch, Gerry, Sheep scum team.

Gg.

@Sleepy - you’re full on town now. Found the scum team.
See how boon tried to copy the game after I pointed it out?
This post makes me feel you're taking an even more scummy route.
In post 314, Boonskiies wrote:I’m a little up there right now. Maybe I’m hallucinating, but I’m seeing in bright red wording a thing from the future...what is it?

Oh, it’s the names of Gerry, Sheep, and Fenchurch.
In post 339, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 334, hebichan wrote:The defense of jjh seemed opportunistic from the timing and despite relying on his team, he hasn't actually given any other reads besides the one that could give him cred.

Like sure, relying on your team seems weak, but relying on your team to give a single read seems worse.
See I agree with all this, and yet...

sheep's iso, Open 705

Comparing the posts there to here, I just don't see any meaningful difference.

Nah, I see differences in the ISO's. Sheep in that other game basically posted nothing

Here he's actually posting stuff as if it's content, but he's just letting his team speak for him to look like he's doing something.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 340, jjh927 wrote:Oh you mean me that makes sense now
You not scum hunting at this point in the game has me worried you're scum.

I mean, it's post 340, and I think of you as a stronger town voice from my two games with you and you're pretty obvtown to me when you actually start doing shit that's towny.

But you're just sitting there on your hebi vote, and not actually pushing it, and I have no idea who else you're scum reading at this point in the game and it's post 340
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 795, sheepsaysmeep wrote:hi
fro99er is town
catchup natural as fuck
explain
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 346, gerryoat wrote:
In post 343, Zachstralkita wrote:hebi i kinda want to lymch jjh over sheep
In post 366, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 351, jjh927 wrote:See, I have bad feelings about Hiplop because I know for a fact that Cheetory6 would be able to correctly place me as town and would point this out seeing as I was and kinda still am a major point of contention
It feels sort of odd that this is the only opinion you have of him, you mention nothing of his play in your ISO

Am I tunneled or am I tunneled? Even if I'm wrong it feels so right
Zach can be town on this post alone
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 419, davesaz wrote:
In post 251, hebichan wrote: I am not calling you a liar, I'm saying don't fill the thread with meaningless posts when you aren't ready to give anything relevant.
Ah, perhaps I misunderstood.
My posts always have meaning. Getting to the meaning can be challenging.

There is an inconsistency in how Boon is playing. The inferred intent behind some posts conflicts with the inferred intent behind other posts. I'm going to need to review a couple past games to see if it means anything. I'm leaning toward possible scum.

If sheep is scum, taking our time has a high probability of linking someone to him. Going fast might cause us to miss that opportunity. I have played and modded games with him as both alignments and have a decent chance of being able to nail it. This serves as a note to self, in addition to sharing the info.

Pedit1: ugh, this thing did not post when I hit submit, something like 2 hours ago. I wonder what will have shown up since? 340 was the post before the new ones, as a pointer to where I need to read from.
Pedit2: now it says post 410. That's gonna be fun to read lol.

can you do something towny? You're being a pretty shitty miller if you're really a miller.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 449, gerryoat wrote:Hebi and Zach can you sheep gerryoat,
JJH is the one we need to vote
this is a good town bloc
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 471, Boonskiies wrote:I personally don’t think katsuki is being unuseful. He’s giving his reactions through froggies.
the best way to react IMO
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 486, momo wrote:come on guys...is nobody interested in the dave wagon
kinda

also momo is town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 490, hiplop wrote:literally no one is reading my espe case

this is bullshit
In post 516, davesaz wrote:@boon: Explain how it's
good
acceptable to have a slot that can't be read?

posting in code is against the rules

Code: Select all

oops
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 527, Zachstralkita wrote:gerry are you town bro
I'm really lacking in the town bloc area sorry pals
In post 533, davesaz wrote:
In post 523, jjh927 wrote:Oi davesaz, talk to me about momo
I think he's trying to sort.
I'm tired of 100 quotes showing up

= never voting Zach.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

OH MY GOD I DIDNT HIT ANY QUOTE BUTTONS SERIOUSLY WTF
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 554, davesaz wrote:Is Fro99er even aware the game has started?
Yes

I was aware. I was also super busy and didn't post anywhere on site except to say I was super busy.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 555, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 554, davesaz wrote:Is Fro99er even aware the game has started?
Is Thor ever this quiet? The only games I clearly remember he was active, but it has been a while.
Froggy is on the relaxed nature team, and he isn’t relaxed nature
:lol: :lol: :lol: troof

[/quote]so maybe he’s trying to fit in with his team’s style.[/quote]
Nah, just busy, but you know that.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 556, davesaz wrote:Zach is posting a lot and seems easygoing, but if I look at the content it's only a few votes and scumreads without any reasoning to back it up, with more filler than substance.
It gives me an impression that he's slinging mud to see what might stick.
interesting...

I like this.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 565, SleepyKrew wrote:I tried to make that as easy on the eyes as I could while still including everything I wanted to include. Open to suggestions
I changed my mind

I'm never voting SKrew
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 572, jjh927 wrote:What about Thor? His opening is trash tier.
I really think you're scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 591, jjh927 wrote:Like honestly when I got wagoned more seriously I was waiting for him to show up and yell at everyone for being bad and trying to lynch me...
Hm, but I agreed with them.

Remember the 1v1 you and I got into in Paint? Yeah, I can't always read you perfectly, but after the 1v1 I knew you were town. You were obvtown in RC's game. I haven't gotten to town you here, and I'm not close right now.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 613, Fenchurch wrote:I don't know what to think of your play momo.
I actually think momo is doing a good job of articulating his thoughts, and why he scum reads people. And he's bouncing around a bit which seems like natural town curiosity to push things.

I like this playstyle from momo.

strong town for me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 626, Zachstralkita wrote:The logic you've been throwing around overall is pretty bad man like almost horrendous
Not a lot of stuff is Ai at all

This guy said I scumread boon cause I was afraid of him catching me lol
whether the logic is bad or not, he's making his thoughts clear as day on why he's saying/doing things. I actually think it's quite helpful.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 627, Zachstralkita wrote:if u wanna policy me that's cool but don't like pretend I'm scum lol
Sleepkrew might actually be mafia
I don't think so (re: SKrew)

I also think you're town but not as strong town for me as before. What Dave said was pretty interesting and got me to rethink. SKrew's thoughts on Dave in his spoilered post seemed to mirror mine (a bunch of meh from Dave and then a good post about you that made me think).

Makes me think SKrew is coming from the same mindset as me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 635, SleepyKrew wrote:if you love the zach wagon then why are you trying to start a dave wagon
reads town to me tbh.

Just pushing everything he thinks of.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 649, Zachstralkita wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:am I scum

I want to lynch Fenchurch or you.

Jjh is like Pontius Pilate watching me die. Yo buddy, get me a line to Transcend.
I'm trusting my teammate's Jjh reads over my own

VOTE: Fen
y fen?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 704, momo wrote:Boon offered to help him, give him an out....Any town would take it based on self-preservation...knowing they are town...even if they suspect boon, they would file that away for a later push
completely disagree.

I've offered olive branches to town and they don't take it. Happened with Seph in my most recent normal game (seph was town and I offered them an out and they just threw it back in my face and we 1v1'd more and then I ended up town reading Seph from our 1v1).

Scum actually would prefer the self-preservation.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 719, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 664, hiplop wrote:
In post 662, SleepyKrew wrote:you mentioned that before but I'm not asking why you don't want to lynch me; I'm asking why you townread me
i think theyre wrong.

idk honestly. I dont think i have a good answer. You seem town to me. I trust you. You're trying, and I want to respect that. They want to hold you accountable for mistakes in the past from you
VOTE: hip
forged as shit
UNVOTE: sheep
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 725, Katsuki wrote:
In post 714, Zachstralkita wrote:Your avatar terrifies me Katsuki
In post 727, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 726, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 724, Katsuki wrote:
In post 718, Boonskiies wrote: VOTE: Fenchurch
i suppose you are unable to explain this
We’re probably just treestump masons together.

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:momo i don't know why you're so confident in your read or your logic(?) but if I were actually scum there's a good chance I'd have my hand so far up your ass I'd be able to remove your tonsils
I have tonsil issues btw
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 754, Fenchurch wrote:Something I did notice though, Katyusha previously claimed a rock-solid scumtell on Zach.
In post 755, jjh927 wrote:I already told you what I got from Giga. Just to make things completely clear, Giga is Katyusha.
In post 758, Fenchurch wrote:Jjh - noted, thanks for clarifying.
So giga/katyusha thinks Zach is town, you know they have a strong meta tell of Zach scum, and you're still okay with voting Zach?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 806, jjh927 wrote:Bullshit to that. When was I obvtown to you in paint threequel? I think you're remembering things differently to how they happened.
after our 1v1

read up
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 825, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Fro99er
lmfao
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

jj is probably town just for that crap

it's like paint all over again
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 838, jjh927 wrote:
In post 837, Fro99er wrote:
In post 806, jjh927 wrote:Bullshit to that. When was I obvtown to you in paint threequel? I think you're remembering things differently to how they happened.
after our 1v1

read up
Yeah except you flipflopped on that multiple times
and I've already flip-flopped on you multiple times this game
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 823, Zachstralkita wrote:You're mafia if you think Dave's post was good or interesting.
it plays right to my paranoia. It made me think.

if you couldn't tell, which you clearly can't, I'm scum reading Dave, but his post at least made me think. It played to my paranoia on both him and you.

If I was scum I'd just sit here in my tunnel instead of letting Dave play to my paranoia flip flopping.

My scum and town games are 100% different. People think I'm good at scum but I fucking suck at scum. You caught me in HoH as scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, I'd never choose scum in a million years

I *hate* playing as scum.

And as boon pointed out, I'm the least relaxed on my "relaxed nature" team. I'd never let them give me a scum role. Ever.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

town:
momo skrew hebi gerry

townlean:
jj zach espe boon fen

null-town
Katsuki

null:
hiplop

scum lean:
sheep dave thor

if I'm wrong, it's probably on fen, jj, or espe, but I really thought espe page 1 was town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

then read better

I started scum reading you

THIS POST IS ME FLIPPING
In post 122, jjh927 wrote:
Perspective is a great thing, isn't it?

You don't engage in 1V1s by calling out to everyone though. You have to ask specific people questions or say things that will get them to say things back and keep the ball rolling no matter what.

You gonna talk shit about me being defensive again or are you going to be self-aware?
ok maybe you are town[/quote]

then I sucmread you again

then I flipped again
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

I fucked the quote up
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

@jj
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 848, Zachstralkita wrote:You had me as hard town for some weird shit then that dave post came along and you were like "Ah WOW this is Interesting!" seemed so fake.
and you think I play that way as scum?

Go reread HoH.

I had the most static fucking reads ever and everything has to be 100% logical when I'm scum.

I'm erratic af when I'm town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 853, gerryoat wrote:
In post 802, Fro99er wrote:
In post 449, gerryoat wrote:Hebi and Zach can you sheep gerryoat,
JJH is the one we need to vote
this is a good town bloc
Why?
You never outed a reason for a TR on me, guy.
Is your read on me really as high as the sky?
because you're pointing out shit that's scummy that I thought as well. And you came to the same town bloc at the same time as I did...or at least it appeared that way with hebi and Zach. (read my catch up, I was town reading them both before I even got to that post of yours).

no more complex reason than that.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

people I thought were the most towny ever that I was never voting that I flipped on being the most town ever already:
fen
zach

people I flipped multiple times on already:
jj

I don't do this shit as scum. It's literally impossible for me to.

Boon would know. I did the same thing with screen in our most recent normal.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 857, jjh927 wrote:Oi Frog, I thought the only person Gerry has actually dissected the play of besides calling people scum with no clear reasoning is Boon, who you currently townlean.
he did yours as well early on, which I agreed with.

jj boon and sheep. 2 of the 3 I agree with.

But you decide to pick at the boon one because you're being your terrible self and scum reading me for incorrect reasons.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 858, SleepyKrew wrote:frog I pretend to townread you will you stop defending yourself for no reason
no

I'm gonna defend myself when people scum read me when I'm town based off shit that's LITERALLY MY TOWN PLAY.

JJ's read of me is bullshit if he just fucking listened to anything I said.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

inb4 frog is scum for self meta
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 781, Fro99er wrote:
I haven't asked tbh.

was the miller part?
@Dave can you answer this when you're around next
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 858, SleepyKrew wrote:frog I pretend to townread you will you stop defending yourself for no reason
another thing.

I fold like an Oragami when I'm scum read and I'm actually scum (again, go look at HoH ... gerryoat would know). I don't defend myself. I pretend to ignore the scum read because I don't know what to do when I'm scum read as scum.

my town and scum meta are so far apart is laughable when people actually town read me when I'm scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 867, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 864, Fro99er wrote:
another thing.

I fold like an Oragami when I'm scum read and I'm actually scum (again, go look at HoH ... gerryoat would know). I don't defend myself. I pretend to ignore the scum read because I don't know what to do when I'm scum read as scum.

my town and scum meta are so far apart is laughable when people actually town read me when I'm scum.
whooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaares
I CAAAAARRREEE
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 832, Zachstralkita wrote:No order but everyone below this line is who I'd be fine with lynching. Sleepy is better placed in the vig pool because there's way better wagons to push.
I think the post restriction is fake. Even if it isn't I wouldn't let the slot live.
Gerry's post restriction could be fake too but he's actually not being really bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fro99er
Fenchurch
Boonskiies
Katsuki
Hiplop
Thor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vig Pool:

momo
momo
momo
momo
momo

Actual vig pool:
jjh
momo
momo
momo
Any of my scum reads
dave (LMFAOOO)
Sleepy

gerry please join the Fenchurch wagon? Fro99er wagon may happen too if I develop my cult following.
jjh If you're scum I'm going to hate you so much. omg
Hebi, I request your assistance. You must take the leap of faith.
Fro99er wrote:
In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:momo i don't know why you're so confident in your read or your logic(?) but if I were actually scum there's a good chance I'd have my hand so far up your ass I'd be able to remove your tonsils
I have tonsil issues btw
Oh I feel like a cunt I'm sorry

I laughed because everyone listed is technically below the line.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

why does everyone try to meta boon? One of my relaxed teammates scum reads boon off meta but I'm not about that.

I can't meta him for shit and have to read him on a game-by-game basis based off his play.

I had a gut feel of TvT fight between boon and fen as my only read on boon right now, hence the town lean pile.

pedit: jj why did you townread boon earlier? I think it's one of the first things in my ISO
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 874, Zachstralkita wrote:Fro99er, join the wagon I'm on.
why would I vote one of my strongest TRs?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

oh you switched to fen...I thought you were still on SKrew
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm debating on fen still. I could definitely be wrong on my early townread there.

pedit: okay I hate that post. That lazy part about JJ is terrible.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

"I made a reads list and you decided you didn't want to so I'll shade you as lazy"

not good
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 881, Zachstralkita wrote:
Fro99er wrote:oh you switched to fen...I thought you were still on SKrew
You quoted when I switched to Fen.
so I forgot

must make me scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

IIRC from my two games with town!JJ, he's not a readlist guy though, and does better through direct interaction.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm positive he didn't readlist in paint. I can't remember in RC's game, but he was one of the best town players there that game, which is why I questioned him early in paint and here where I thought he wasn't as good when I know he can be.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

did a quick read of JJ's ISO early game in RC's game.

His only reads list in the first 2 pages of his ISO (that means 400 posts of his) was on request from Alisae
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

lol good point
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

lmfao
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

yo go ahead and explain that for me hebi
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

what wagon did I break?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

I wasn't posting ANYWHERE ON SITE

I was sick. I had tonsil issues.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 899, Fro99er wrote:what wagon did I break?
seriously

what wagon did I personally break?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 902, Fro99er wrote:
In post 899, Fro99er wrote:what wagon did I break?
seriously

what wagon did I personally break?
I still want this answer
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

I call bullshit on me personally breaking any wagons. I haven't been the cause of any unvote or vote other than my own.

Hebi is no longer in my town bloc. That's such a bullshit read of me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 906, Fro99er wrote:I haven't been the cause of any unvote or vote other than my own.
well, except JJ and hebi voting me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 613, Fenchurch wrote:I don't know what to think of your play momo.

On the one hand, my gut feel on the 'gambit' thing was that it seemed more likely to come from a town place then a scum place. On the other hand, you're so inconsistent in what you say, e.g:

momo, #: "Town, especially one as experienced as you, should never be voting kat. Kat is anti-town, not scum. This is an easy lynch that only scum would go for. Not anyone worth their salt as town."
momo, #: "kat could be scum...in fact, I can see someone playing anti-town as scum"

I feel bad for not having much in the way of strong reads yet for a 25-page game... but then, it's a 25-page game with a lot of spam posts. I read Zach in a couple of his previous games; still happy with his lynch.
I think this is what momo was talking about re: flip flopping (inconsistent)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

like seriously, hebi is implying that by coming in after two days and breaking up wagons the only way I can be town after coming in after two days is if I AGREE with every wagon?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I didn't even break any wagons to begin with

but that logic is pure horrendousness

I can only be town if I agree with every wagon makes no sense.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

ok -- you said I'm scum for coming in and breaking up wagons

therefore if I hypothetically didn't break up wagons then in your mind it reasons that I'm town, no?

like how does breaking up wagons make me scum in the first place? (which I contend I didn't break up wagons anyway, so it was a lie. But even if I did how is that scum?)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Except I was scum reading JJ on like 90% of my catch up except for a couple moments of paranoia...how was that even me trying to break up a JJ wagon? (don't answer, it doesn't matte at this point. I'm just venting)

I'm still not sold on town JJ but I'm a bit worried he's sounding like paint mafia here, where he was town, so I'm continuing my flip flop of him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

nopers
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

ok I feel better about JJ on this page again
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 944, jjh927 wrote:I mean, fwiw, I reckon Hiplop switched to voting Espeonage when Cheetory told him there's no way in hell he can keep his vote on me without it being a scumtell when I'm obvtowning to anyone who understands my gameplay to the extent that Cheet does when Cheet is on his team.

I don't see why Hiplop would have tried to vote me in the first place, let alone scumread me, then switched to the main catalyst to my wagon on the grounds of the way they pushed me.
this is the solvey JJ I know
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 946, Fro99er wrote:
In post 944, jjh927 wrote:I mean, fwiw, I reckon Hiplop switched to voting Espeonage when Cheetory told him there's no way in hell he can keep his vote on me without it being a scumtell when I'm obvtowning to anyone who understands my gameplay to the extent that Cheet does when Cheet is on his team.

I don't see why Hiplop would have tried to vote me in the first place, let alone scumread me, then switched to the main catalyst to my wagon on the grounds of the way they pushed me.
this is the solvey JJ I know
actually JJ, I think hippy's progression is okay from a town POV as well. I get your POV too, but hear me out

he scum read you

then Cheet said he thinks you're town

so he said okay I'm gonna give up on that since cheet thinks JJ is town, then voted espe who was pushing you. It's not the worst to vote someone who is pushing what hippy then regarded as town (based off sheet's read).
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

didn't get a pedit, but yeah, agree hebi
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

hebi where you at besides JJ?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 952, jjh927 wrote:What I am saying is that that is something that would force scum!Hiplop to switch.
why couldn't it also make town!hiplop who was scumreading you reconsider that you might be town?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

yep, and town!hiplop could say that too
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

especially as you say, cheet shouldn't be wrong on town you. So town!hippy would be similarly convinced.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 955, davesaz wrote:
In post 781, Fro99er wrote:
I haven't asked tbh.

was the miller part?
The xylo part was right justified. Hated and miller are included in the role name for example you're a town blah hated blah blah blah miller blah. (word order and number and placement of blahs not intended to be accurate, to avoid attempts to mod-meta any other aspects of the role which may or may not be present)

but the role (hated blah miller blah) was not right justified? Just the mylo stuff?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 959, jjh927 wrote:"went away from you" is not the kind of phrasing I would expect to convey that sentiment.

Honestly I'd rather he were here to fight this one himself, because it's a mindset eval thing more than anything
I can just see it as both mindsets

like if cheet really does know you're town, regardless of hippy's alignment, then he'd convince hippy that you're town either way and hippy would trust that read if cheet was as convinced as you say he should be
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 963, SleepyKrew wrote:how the fuck does frogger have so many posts
welcome to froggerland
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 976, momo wrote:
In post 974, jjh927 wrote:Zach is town and also possibly Jesus
says jj, his scum body, the second scummiest wagon in the game
you really think jj Zach scumbuddies would be that obvious?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 980, davesaz wrote: Yes it is, though i'm not sure why the fuck you should care.
If I say that I did not see something, I didn't see it.
I never ever ever lie about RL. Reading something is RL.
relax dude

I don't even know what you'er talking about with the "didn't see it" stuff

I'm just trying to reconcile your left or right justifications with mine.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 364, Fenchurch wrote:Meta is relevant if the reasons you think a player is scummy are things that they always do.
I'm having a hard reconciling this stance with this
In post 842, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 834, Fro99er wrote:So giga/katyusha thinks Zach is town, you know they have a strong meta tell of Zach scum, and you're still okay with voting Zach?
I dunno. I don't like to rely entirely on someone else's read above my own, especially when I don't know their own alignment, I don't know the reasoning behind it, and I only have one example of her accuracy. But it's something; I'm mulling over.
you're still ignoring a supposed strong scum meta tell of Zach for your own read, despite putting stock in strong scum meta tells (and I've seen you do some meta-diving of your own)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 988, davesaz wrote:Minor confusion though, the post where I first said right justified was a response to a question where I was directly admitting there was something I didn't see in the role on first reading. Hence the assumption that you were trying to see if it was true or not.
makes sense

I was more concerned about reconciling the justification with mine
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

love it

momo's really obvtown
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 997, Zachstralkita wrote:Fro99er there's a simpler answer to 990.
VOTE: Fen
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

but the real reason is this...
In post 915, Fenchurch wrote:By the way momo... just yelling at people is unlikely to make them want to vote with you. And if you're gonna say someone has done something, please check that they've done the thing first.
also, Fen isn't even really pushing Zach...just voting Zach.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1006, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if momo is scum i will livestream myself eating my shoes
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

:o
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1088, hiplop wrote:
In post 847, Fro99er wrote:but I really thought espe page 1 was town.
are you fucking kermitting me
ribbit
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1109, jjh927 wrote:Frog, tell me if I'm being insane here.
You're being insane here
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

what
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Fro99er »

jj -- besides gerry, who do you scum read.

I'm lost on where you're going and I'm not gonna do a gerry wagon rn
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1123, hiplop wrote:frog why is espes...page one enough to clear his shitty scummy play
it read how I was reading JJ on page 1

espy's in my lean pile, it's not like his page 1 make him conftown for me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1131, hiplop wrote:
In post 1127, Fro99er wrote:it read how I was reading JJ on page 1
scum know who town are
what's your point?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I hate "I might turn around on Sheep"

it sounds so forced
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1135, hiplop wrote:
In post 1133, Fro99er wrote:what's your point?
your methodology isnt factoring in umbrescum
it might not be, but I felt like I have a pretty good meta feel for JJ and it's how I felt on page 1 too.

It was enough for me at that point.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1137, Fro99er wrote:I hate "I might turn around on Sheep"

it sounds so forced
referencing your 1134 JJ
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1142, hiplop wrote:yea i really dont know what to do with jjs. Hes like....the scummiest and towniest person all at once
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1145, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1137, Fro99er wrote:I hate "I might turn around on Sheep"

it sounds so forced
That's because it is and I'm running low on people who could be scum by poe
then maybe step away for a bit
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1155, SleepyKrew wrote:(if you haven't read the game yet and are gonna catch up please don't take 100 posts to do it)
ribbit
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1239, Fenchurch wrote:When did I say I put stock in strong scum meta tells?
You just quoted my quote of it

Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

ahhhhhh

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

yeah totally read it the other way
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

fen can you do me a solid and help me understand your Zach case more?

I reread your case a few times in your read list wall and while I get it, it just feels light for this point of the game. It basically boils down to "he isn't scumhunting"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

Zach why is Sleepy scum?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1249, Fro99er wrote:Zach why is Sleepy scum?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1511, hiplop wrote:why is that? do you see a realistic alternativE?
VOTE: hiplop
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

jj is towny town I’ve finally decided

Not lynching zach.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1511, hiplop wrote:why is that? do you see a realistic alternativE?
Says the guy who tried to bail on zach for espe and now pretends zach is the only option with a shot ton of days left
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

Zach we’re lynching hippy lets go
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

Jj - hippy, not thor
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: this is the story of how jj became conftown
In post 1387, jjh927 wrote:Hebi's not exactly got much in the way of reasoning for voting Zach either. I think I could go for lynching her after all

VOTE: Hebichan
In post 1389, jjh927 wrote:How do you intend to deal with Hebi?
In post 1391, jjh927 wrote:I don't see you voting her or scumreading her or interacting with her or pushing her or doing literally anything in relation to her and also I think your scum, so no, I'm gonna try and get people to vote her.

PEdit: The fuck do you mean you don't trust other people with the hammer?
In post 1392, jjh927 wrote:Could you elaborate on your reasoning for wanting to lynch him? I remember you kinda TRing him earlier and right now you just seem to scumread all the major wagons
In post 1395, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1393, hiplop wrote:Hebichan why are you not interacting with me AT ALL??????

Seriously we've played so many games where you trust me, work with me. Homestuck, that varsoon game. This one not only are you doing nothing but you're actively ignoring me.
This is like the first time you've asked them an actual question. You are responsible for your lack of interaction with someone you said you said you can place accurately.

Don't pin this on her right after I pointed out the flaw in your reasoning
In post 1397, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: hiplop

You're off the hook, Hebi, not that it lasted very long or that my hook is particularly scary by itself
In post 1404, jjh927 wrote:Those aren't proper questions directed at Hebi
In post 1406, jjh927 wrote:Eat rope
In post 1409, jjh927 wrote:Seriously though, you decided Hebi was conftown without interacting with her at all, and currently you don't think of her as a solid townread due to how she hasn't interacted with you- although you haven't significantly interacted with her, and if this interaction is so vital to how you place her then why did you call her conftown before engaging with her?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

So what’s your Thor case then?

I am not opposed, but I don’t think i can read thor very well based off past experience.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

hiplop why do you think I’m town?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:hiplop why do you think I’m town?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

I still don't know why hiplop town reads me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1643, Zachstralkita wrote:I actually like 0 of your posts but I'm trusting!!! the townread on you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

so you think telling me I'm an "idiot" "stupid" a "fuckhead" and telling me I'm playing bad is gonna help me?

You know that's not how to interact with me, especially if you really believe I'm town (which by some of the things you said it almost made it seem like you *knew* I was town outside of it just being a read)

pedit: @hippy
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

misreading you?

you literally hopped of the zach wagon to vote espe, then said there are no other alternatives than zach later
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

*misreading was an autocorrect from misrepping
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm going to reread zach from HoH (scum) and laundry (town)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm not gonna lie ... 90% of my zach read is just meta feel.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1667, Zachstralkita wrote:Really Fro99er.

Those are 2016 games anyway.

Sleepy I said today I was gonna do Fenchurch's one later :/
both 2017 after my prior site flake
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

like, lol at Zach not wanting me to reread his games
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

I've decided zach is town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

@sibmod can we get a vc plz <3
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

ribbit <-- the towniest player of all time

jj zach SKrew momo <-- strongest townreads

Dave gerry <-- feel like they're town

espe hebi sheep fen <-- I could be wrong nullish-town/no idea area...maybe something like hebi-sheep-esp/fen from town to scum

boon thor <-- struggle to read
Katsuki <-- no idea but I'm entertained

hippy

pedit: nah I don't feel like talking to you right now
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #149) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1684, SleepyKrew wrote:Talk to
me
about Espeonage then, frog
I liked his page 1 because it echoed my thoughts on early game JJ when I did my initial read of the game after coming in a day or two late.

I hate that he was on the jj wagon (don't hate that part specifically because I scum read JJ there too but I hated what was next)
then proceeded to act like scum had to be on the wagon
(as if it wasn't him). Also this:
In post 1173, Espeonage wrote:I have quoted you jumping on the wagon I spearheaded early, the first time you mentioned me, and the post where you voted me and parked. 5 posts between the later two.
sounds like he's setting up hippy as that scum. Also Espe didn't "spearhead" the jj wagon. He may have voted him (possibly first, I didn't even look), but spearheading is taking more credit for that wagon than there should be.

I hate his appeal to authority on spiffed's read of hiplop, and if hippy is for real and spiffeh can't read hippy then espe is full of shit.

I think hippy/zach town espe scum is a game state that makes sense, as does zach/espe town hippy scum

the rest of his posts have been fuck all

also I don't think he's mentioned me once, so I don't really think he's trying to game solve (not just specifically me, but I think there are others he hasn't mentioned too).

I needed that kick in the pants I guess. I can vote espe.

VOTE: espe
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #150) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1687, hiplop wrote:
In post 1682, Fro99er wrote:ribbit <-- the towniest player of all time

jj zach SKrew momo <-- strongest townreads

Dave gerry <-- feel like they're town

espe hebi sheep fen <-- I could be wrong nullish-town/no idea area...maybe something like hebi-sheep-esp/fen from town to scum

boon thor <-- struggle to read
Katsuki <-- no idea but I'm entertained

hippy

pedit: nah I don't feel like talking to you right now
You don't have a single scum read????

OH MY GOD FROG TOWN READS EVERYONE BUT ONE PERSON OH NOES

pretty clear by the fact I voted you then unvoted I wasn't sure where to vote.

stop talking to me. You are seriously not someone I want to deal with right now.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #151) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

also espe's momo read is trash
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #152) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Fro99er »

Fen espe would make sense maybe? I need to look
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

wat
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1699, Zachstralkita wrote:Fro99er vote me Lmao
didn't you want an espe wagon earlier in the game?

why not now?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1704, Zachstralkita wrote:Also it might be because I have hiplop as scum still
I could see that too

but I could see it the other way around as well
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1703, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1697, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 1676, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1670, Zachstralkita wrote:I have a post where I interact directly with her on parts of her reads and things. She didn't even engage me.
I'll play ball with this
@Fenchurch
how come you didn't respond to ?
Yeah, I felt bad about that, because I had basically promised Zach that I would.

But then when I read it, I couldn't find a way to respond to it that wasn't just me being really mean. :neutral:

And I don't like being that mean. And it also didn't really seem that it needed a response (like, I didn't think anyone was gonna read it and be persuaded by it). So I didn't.

But I did feel bad for breaking a promise.
Does anyone not believe this? I want to believe this.
the only reason I want to believe it is because fen
is
likable.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: ryanndgb

I'll agree with and even talk to hippy about this one
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

COME ON GUYS QUICKHAMMER THIS SCUM
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

gerry don't be a clam
vote the man of spam
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

ooh
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1824, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1819, sheepsaysmeep wrote:momo is such a hardcore townread for quite a few people that i dont think scum!him would really benefit a whole lot from killing thor to minimize threats?
imo the thor nightkill doesnt look that bad at all for momo
This is a scumslip. There were two kills and Sheep seems to know which one was the scum nightkill.
In post 1825, jjh927 wrote:Well unless that's you slipping vig I guess
well if we have a vig that isn't sheep, then we have a guilty.

Espe neighbored me, but the hood is locked because espe is dead :(
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

JJ, if sheep knows who the scum kill is and he's not the vig then he's scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

could be both sheep and momo are scum I guess (if sheep isn't vig)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

FUCKING CHRSIT I KNOW I'M JUST SAYING SHEEP COUD BE GUILTY TOO JESUS FUCK
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: momo
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

right, I'm just pointing out if we DO have a vig that isn't sheep then we have TWO guilties...just to make it clear.

good lord.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

jj, it's a bummer zach got lynched, because we would have been a great town bloc the three of us.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

me you and gerry were like the only ones town reading zach
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

<3
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

so it's not a guilty?

I'm so confused

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

so scum could have targeted momo and espe was vigged possibly?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1841, jjh927 wrote:It's a guilty because Thor hardcrumbed targeting momo
but the hider gets roleblocked, so he couldn't have died if he targeted scum, no?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

ok, so thor targeted momo, was targeted for a kill by scum, and espe was vigged and sheep knows this?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

also momo's reads list thing on sheep looks like buddies.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 992, momo wrote:
Townlean
Sheepsaysmeep
---Y'all prob weren't expecting to see this dude so high on this list. I JUST came out of 707 and this is exactly his play as town there. After my push on him there, no way I am making the same mistake two games in a row. Like, I'm not letting town mislynch him. His play is scummy for a traditional player I agree. But for sheepsaysmeep, this is 100% town. You doing good.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: momo
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

my hood with espe is called the sky is falling, FWIW
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Eddie cane?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I HEART EDDIE CANE
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I say we use today to find the last scum since we have two already.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1862, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pedit it is literally 100% certain that thor was the scum kill
not if momo was town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

sheep you're flailing now
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1867, sheepsaysmeep wrote:it's not a guilty
if he hides behind town he can die
ONLY IF MOMO WAS TARGETED FOR THE KILL

HE HID BEHIND MOMO

MOMO DIDNT DIE
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1879, jjh927 wrote:But yeah if you're an IC you might as well claim now, if you're a vig you might as well claim now, and if you're anything else barring mason then I don't consider you conftowned
or a friendly neighbor, but yeah
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1889, sheepsaysmeep wrote:k
im the reason information about the scumteam is being revealed at the start of every day

it's clearly the little match girl flavor
dat's me
how does that conftown you?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Me too
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

lol
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1965, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1954, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 24
  • momo
    ------- 7 ( jjh927, Fro99er, sheepsaysmeep, Hebichan, Fenchurch, hiplop, Katsuki )
    Lynch

Katsuki
    ---- 1 ( davesaz )
    L- 6

Not Voting
    - 4 ( Boonskiies, garrybote, momo, SleepyKrew )
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-11 22:02:05)
Also, I think Alisae missed my vote. If anyone does any VCA (i’ve been thinking about doing a big VCA) put me on the wagon essentially.

bullshit ... you know you couldn't vote since Hippy knows he can't vote
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

I would like to make a claim
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1996, Fenchurch wrote:From my team:

hiplop
: why can't you vote today?
Because I used an ability to make him not vote
Fro99er:
singer says hi! She skimmed D1 and said she thought you were town but also admitted it's largely because she thinks you wouldn't have picked scum. She thought your play D2 was a bit weird (the conclusions you jumped to) - but I'm not sure I agree with that and I don't think it really changed her overall assessment.
My SIL knows me well <3 I'd never pick scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2032, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2030, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1965, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1954, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 24
  • momo
    ------- 7 ( jjh927, Fro99er, sheepsaysmeep, Hebichan, Fenchurch, hiplop, Katsuki )
    Lynch

Katsuki
    ---- 1 ( davesaz )
    L- 6

Not Voting
    - 4 ( Boonskiies, garrybote, momo, SleepyKrew )
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-11 22:02:05)
Also, I think Alisae missed my vote. If anyone does any VCA (i’ve been thinking about doing a big VCA) put me on the wagon essentially.

bullshit ... you know you couldn't vote since Hippy knows he can't vote
Read on, please.

tell me where, please
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2000, Boonskiies wrote:I didn’t have a vote yesterday.

I knew I wouldn’t have been on the VC, which is why i brought it up today trying to out whoever did it.

Assuming that it’s a scum role.
ah

it's not a scum role...I am a puppet. They get to use my role, then I get to learn it from them.

Scum used a redirect last night. I have one tonight.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2011, Boonskiies wrote:I’d be controlling this game much more than I have been if I was scum.
BS
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2043, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2041, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2011, Boonskiies wrote:I’d be controlling this game much more than I have been if I was scum.
BS
Lol? I always control games when I’m scum. Go look at any of my scum games. I am a scum mastermind.
you mean that normal we just destroyed you in where you didn't control the game at all
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2045, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2043, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2041, Fro99er wrote:
BS
Lol? I always control games when I’m scum. Go look at any of my scum games. I am a scum mastermind.
you mean that normal we just destroyed you in where you didn't control the game at all

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74442

boon (flavor leaf) was meh scum here.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2037, hiplop wrote:Frog as town why would you ever use that ability and did you use it on boon
I did not use it on boon

scum used it on boon. Doesn't mean scum didn't use it on themselves to be tricky, but boon is maybe town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2051, jjh927 wrote:Please immediately explain the exact nature of the redirector power
scum used a redirect last night

thus, I gain a redirect shot tonight.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

paraphrasing but

Target a player and pick a second target as well. first target is redirected to the second.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #199) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2057, hiplop wrote:
In post 2053, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2037, hiplop wrote:Frog as town why would you ever use that ability and did you use it on boon
I did not use it on boon

scum used it on boon. Doesn't mean scum didn't use it on themselves to be tricky, but boon is maybe town.
He's still scum.

He didn't get a pm beforehand, clearly. He didn't know how it would be implemented.

Lynch noon

I skimmed...did he say he did not get a pm somewhere?

because I think boon would be the type to use it on himself

also, I'm the role that the second scum information from Alisae is referring to
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”