(5): , , , ,
(L-2)

MechaGoomba
(1):
Eddie Cane
(1):

Not Voting
(6): Kokichi Oma, MechaGoomba, Sugar Cain, EeveeLution Army, Tywin Lannister,

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-02 18:30:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:44 am

Post by the worst »

Jfc beef you're the best :lol:
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, I read. I dont think I've ever seen someone pile up that many votes on page 2. I dont like how she seemed worried about being lynched over a joke
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If it gets to L1, who knows. I might quick hammer.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

worst is town too
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why is everyone voting for me? :(

I am town; you will see.

I was really looking forward to this game. I guess it wasn’t meant to be.
GL guys; hope you do better d2,. *sigh*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It’s just really upsetting that my only completed game on this site was a complete bust and I’m getting mislynched on d1.

I went to sleep last night thinking the votes on me were a joke and you guys realized; I was on the level but obv. i was very wrong about that.

You will see that i’ve been telling you the truth but it will be too late by thrn. :cry:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

duck off lmao
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm drowning.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

The absolute worst part of this; is this is a maj lynch. If this was a deadline lynch; which should be the case on d1; I’d actually have a chance to show you guys that you’re making a mistake but with a maj; I’m not going to get that chance, which majorly sucks.

What baffles me, is why are you guys so eager to risk a mislynch? You want to quick hammered me; without even looking at any other viable candidates. Why would you be so reckless? Have you seriously looked at anyone other than me, because I promise you, I am teliling you the truth. This couldn’t happen to me on MU, because they rarely have maj lynches on d1 over there and by the deadline; you guys would likely realize that you’re making a mistake, but you aren’t willing to take the time to find that out. * shrug*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

Nancy, do you think everyone voting you is town?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This game has just barely started and not everyone has even posted yet. How can you be so sure that scum hasn’t been lurking? If you insist on mislynching me; is it really that unreasonable to you people that you do it closer to the deadline; so you can be a lot more certain that you aren’t making a mistake? Why don’t you want to wait for everyone - if not the majority of posters; so you can get a much clearer idea. of who is likely scum in this game and who isn’t. I’m not but you don’t even want to give yourself a chance to really find out who is. By rushing this lynch, town basically cheats itself from possibly acquiring valuable info; that can help you d2 and later.

By mislynching me via a quickhammer; you will learn nothing but that I flipped v. If you give yourself time to read other people’s posts; then you will be able to make a more useful and INFORMED choice and will be far less likely to mislynch.

I’m not saying this, just because I’m the lead wagon; I’d say the exact same thing regardless who was, because I’ve seen too many mislynches on d1 in general but with a maj; you guys have to realize that you’re turbo jumping the odds of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 60, Wisdom wrote:Nancy, do you think everyone voting you is town?
No, I don’t. Why? Because on MU; I’m generally viewed as a “wolf magnet”. Wolves love to target me, because they know that I get better as the game goes on and am pretty good at outting them. Unfortunately for me, I usually suck early game; so I suppose that my very first mislynch would of course happen on d1, in a maj, and on a site that I’m not that familar with and don’t know too many of you.

I wish RC was in this game, because he would set you guys straight. In one of my games on MU; he knew before anyone else that I was hardtown. Unfortunately, no one believed him and I was wagoned every single day I was in that game at one point or another. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out for him to play this game, because he, more than anyone else on this site knows my meta.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 62, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, I don’t.
Who isn't?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 60, Wisdom wrote:Nancy, do you think everyone voting you is town?
And since, I’m at L-2 now; you guys have made it ridiculously easy for a couple of wolves to be able to quickhammer me, before you even get the chance to look at any other candidates.

And with me at L-2 with a maj; even if a few of you figure out I’m not a wolf, it will be too late to prevent a mislynch; so I’m far from optimistic about town’s chances to head off this mislynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 63, Wisdom wrote:
Who isn't?
It’s too soon to tell at this point; is what I’m saying. I’m also far better at townreading early in the game. I think you might be town; since you actually seem to care about mislynching.

What I don’t get is why town is so eager to hand scum a mislynch on a silver platter like this. I’m at goodamn L-2 now. Only 2 wolves, 2 fucking wolves can quickhammer mislynch me and it’s maddening.

I shouldn’t be the only one here; who is seriously worried about this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

Why do you think scum will quickhammer you on page 3?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 65, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It’s too soon to tell at this point
But if you had to pick one scum based off how they voted you, who would it be?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 53, Kokichi Oma wrote:If it gets to L1, who knows. I might quick hammer.

And you think turbo rushing a lynch on d1 is good for town, how exactly? Why are you in such a hurry? Do you really think that town benefits from a quickhammer lynch this early on d1?

Isn’t it far better for town to take some time to make sure that this is really the ideal lynch? What’s the rudh? You can’t undo a mislynch but if town gives itself more time; they have a far better chance to get it right.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 63, Wisdom wrote:
Who isn't?
Since you seem to be the only one here; I’m pleading with you to unvote me; to prevent at least one wolf from quickhammering a mislynch. That of course is assuming that they are already not on my wagon and given my meta; seems highly likely.
It could still happen but at least I’d be at L-3 then and quickhammering a mislynch would be far less likely.

Otherwise, there really isn’t much left I can do at this point.

The fact is that, no mater who the wagon is on; it is far too soon to be sure and I don’t understand why no one else seems concerned at the speed of this wagon. Anytime wagons form this quickly; town should def. be suspecting heavy wolf involvement. It’s always in scum’s interest to quickhammer, but it is rarely in town’s; so I am honestly baffled by this.

Why is town unnecessarily risking this prematurely; when they don’t need to rush this? If I am unable to stop myself from being mislynched; I hope town will learn from my flip and not repeat this mistake throughout the game, or guarandamnteed, you will be handing scum an easy victory.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Nacy’s AtE worked on me. Never lynching them D1.
Prodge.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 66, Wisdom wrote:Why do you think scum will quickhammer you on page 3?
I’m at L-2. There really is no counterwagon wagon. Doesn’t that concern you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:13 am

Post by ActionDan »

I wasn't sure on page 1/2 but page 3 is just too much.

I'm truly sorry that you had to go through the Drealmerz experience of horribly modded games.

VOTE: Nancy

Whatever happens please don't get discouraged :(
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 am

Post by ActionDan »

Thats' L-1
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 52, Kokichi Oma wrote:Okay, I read. I dont think I've ever seen someone pile up that many votes on page 2. I dont like how she seemed worried about being lynched over a joke
And why aren’t you worried about this? Re: the shocking speed of this wagon?

I already explained I’m relatively new to this site, don’t know too many people and if you were familar with my meta (which you likely would be on MU); you’d know that my awkwardness is a town tell but since very few people on here would know this; I get sr for it instead.

I have a reputation on there as a “wolf magnet” and people like to play with me, because I make it easy for them to find the wolves earlier, then they would otherwise.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”