He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9625 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9624, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9598, MathBlade wrote:It also explains her flailing so fucking hard

She wanted the info to manipulate us like pawns.

However scum lack a mastermind and a power negate more than likely due to her arrogance.
You really think scum is failing too because it doesn’t look like it to me?
Titus flailed hard and her lynch came down to the wire
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9626 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9624, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9598, MathBlade wrote:It also explains her flailing so fucking hard

She wanted the info to manipulate us like pawns.

However scum lack a mastermind and a power negate more than likely due to her arrogance.
You really think scum is failing too because it doesn’t look like it to me?
how is that your impression?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9627 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9600, MathBlade wrote:If anyone had the negate it was Titus and a buddy probably had it in the background and gave her the answer so she would look townie. Because town Titus takes powers to “break” games.
Oh so you’re saying Titus had negate and her buddy fed her precog?

I dunno. But why was Shiro killed then - other then probably not using his bp? Why would scum kill Shiro to hide Ank not getting a power? Sorry but this really doesn’t making any freaking sense. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9628 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9602, Toranaga wrote:btw how do we know titus had precog? someone used mimickry on her, right?
No one has claimed it other than you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9629 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9604, Toranaga wrote:
In post 9602, Toranaga wrote:btw how do we know titus had precog? someone used mimickry on her, right?
I just saw she actually claimed it

mathblade also took precog? when did that happen?
N2, I believe.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9605, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9541, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9538, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9525, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 9522, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9517, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not sure if I want 3 bombs to explode tomorrow. like thats too many sudden death without time to re-evaluate after flips.
First it would be tonight not tomorrow, as explained before scum can just kill the one with the bomb that is not them.

Second there is no more risk with 3 than 2.

The math works out as we win even if we give all three bombs to scum. There is no reason not to give out all three bombs.
If we choose scum they won't get the bombs they will get petrification and will kill people later when they can win this without exploding themselves obv. It's a really risky thing to trust that

Also the bombs were not exploding during day? if not the scum might try to frame the bombers using roleblock or something? last night roleblock was offered and there is also a possible power negation in game. who were last night list again?
@Frozen Angel even if all three scum are chosen for bombs and all three choose petrify we still win. All the scum would be confirmed and the last day is a two or three town versus last scum. If even all the scum choose petrify is literally a non factor. I don’t have the exact numbers but I posted them somewhere earlier.

In regards to roleblocks— It is extremely unlikely they had power negate or they could have easily used it in a myriad of ways like blocking Tor or disrupting some prior plans. We have already determined multiple times this is not the case Even if they do and they block one of the bombs going off then there are still two others to mitigate. Scum having two or three power negates would be insane. That scum roleblocker would have to solo an impenetrable townblock. They could say you did the block incorrectly but there is no way said person isn’t properly lynched by someone in the town block.
Then what are you suggesting?

Titus chose no one else but ank night 2 or that scum didn't choose power negation?

Makes no sense.
I think they decided to not use it to get a false clear from ufo
- potentially when they were hitting out of power roles or that they used it on shiro/ank the nights they killed them cause that would secure such kills
The hidden scum could have picked it but didn’t UFO only claim Power Mimicry on D4?
I was talking about last night that they killed stun who didn't need power negate over everyone else in townblock
Couldn’t he have picked bp? That’s been available every night, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Toranaga »

killing toogeloo probably just means scum doesn't have ways to counter bulletproof because they're not getting any powers
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9627, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9600, MathBlade wrote:If anyone had the negate it was Titus and a buddy probably had it in the background and gave her the answer so she would look townie. Because town Titus takes powers to “break” games.

I dunno. But why was Shiro killed then - other then probably not using his bp? Why would scum kill Shiro to hide Ank not getting a power? Sorry but this really doesn’t making any freaking sense. :lol:
There is your answer right there.

If Titus was scum and did the thing we think she did, Ank is a guilty on her and cannot be allowed to speak. Hence Ank death.

Then scum kill Shiro either of Tor’s worlds gets killed because he can talk to the dead and the dead whichever of Tor’s worlds it is breaks it wide open.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9631, Toranaga wrote:killing toogeloo probably just means scum doesn't have ways to counter bulletproof because they're not getting any powers
Again which is why three bombs is entirely safe.

The only reason it wouldn’t be is if scum is all in the townblock in which case G fucking G because I don’t think there is any reasonable way FA Sakura Drixx or Nancy are scum here.

If all three of them are this good then kudos to them. They deserve a scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ergo I think it is a risk to have the three bomb plan but it is a risk so well motivated as to be almost zero.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9606, MathBlade wrote:
No.

The only reason we think she did is she said the powers first.

She likely used me to confirm she took precog but had a hidden buddy whisper the powers in a scum PT and then knowing me knew I would take it and then had me “confirm” she did while she actually had negate

The floundering of Titus meant that she couldn’t go down as she had negate
Her pointing out Creature was a vanilla scum to buy her time and one of the other two buddies had precog.

Pedit @Tor the night it was available
Then why Shiro kill? Ank claims she didn’t get a power and Scum kills Shiro to hide a power that can only be tracked in the case of Mimicry, which scum didn’t even know anyone even had until D4? Then why did Stun die over UFO because Mimicry is the only way to track Precognition.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

I outed mimickry on d2 fwiw
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Toranaga »

d2 or d3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9635, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9606, MathBlade wrote:
No.

The only reason we think she did is she said the powers first.

She likely used me to confirm she took precog but had a hidden buddy whisper the powers in a scum PT and then knowing me knew I would take it and then had me “confirm” she did while she actually had negate

The floundering of Titus meant that she couldn’t go down as she had negate
Her pointing out Creature was a vanilla scum to buy her time and one of the other two buddies had precog.

Pedit @Tor the night it was available
Then why Shiro kill? Ank claims she didn’t get a power and Scum kills Shiro to hide a power that can only be tracked in the case of Mimicry, which scum didn’t even know anyone even had until D4? Then why did Stun die over UFO because Mimicry is the only way to track Precognition.
Shiro kill would have been power based only and wine The dead talking whether Ank or a later kill would likely have significant impact as time went on. Shiro was likely the kill and should have taken/used BP that night to live.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9637, Toranaga wrote:d2 or d3
Please find it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9608, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4043, Titus wrote:
In post 3887, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3602, Titus wrote:FA
Me
Ank Nancy Drixx
Math
Shiro
Quoting for reference
Bolding the confirmed + Titus herself coz she cant unchoose herself.
Drixx is the one person off list I left out. Mod said too many to give him one. He was considered the scummiest and there was no hood.

Still catching up.

I took Precognition since
that power role can be tracked
and no one trusted me. Sending in my PM to use it.
quoting this for myself
Only by Mimicry. A tracker can only track visits to other players. Precognition doesn’t involve that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 6679, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
I'll let you in on a secret, FA

on n1, I chose mimicry and used on you. I got the same results cerb got: you didn't do any action.

IDK what action I'd use as scum but what shiro is doing is very helpful to town even if shiro is scum, which I no longer believe in and am surprised you are still so suspicious of her. don't you find shiro's overrall behaviour in the thread towny? even the fact that she is shading you looks objectively towny to me...
d3
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9641, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6679, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6673, Frozen Angel wrote:Look at night 1 powers. If I was scum I would choose medium and do exactly what shiro did for free credit. or maybe I would go with phasing again but it would be worthless unless if people were considering to kill me. the free towncred looks more beneficial
I'll let you in on a secret, FA

on n1, I chose mimicry and used on you. I got the same results cerb got: you didn't do any action.

IDK what action I'd use as scum but what shiro is doing is very helpful to town even if shiro is scum, which I no longer believe in and am surprised you are still so suspicious of her. don't you find shiro's overrall behaviour in the thread towny? even the fact that she is shading you looks objectively towny to me...
d3
So then mimicry wouldn’t have been input into Titus’s actions. Ergo the point stands she likely had negate and had to survive. And when she didn’t scum’s world fell apart and it became a battle of attrition. With scum always knowing what was coming up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9615, Toranaga wrote:so

I believe titus picked precog because she'd otherwise risk outing herself if anyone decided to use mimickry on her.

I believe drixx is always town and was not secretly chosen by titus on n2 because drixx would either use his n2 power (like power negate for instance), or pick something that can be remotely useful as scum instead of impenetrable skin.

wrt ank, if she did get a power and was still killed that night, and titus tried to play the long run, that might mean one of two things: either all the other wolves are highly POE'd down and titus was the only one who could go deep, meaning she'd sacrifice her team, give them nothing, townside the whole game and hopefully snatch a win; or her original list actually has scum in it and there's scum deeply infiltrated in towncore. I'm leaning towards the former because there's no sign that scum actually used any night powers other than the kill, and they seem to be happy keeping me alive with mimickry.
I think Titus picked it but not because Mimicry but because Math’s theory makes no freaking sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

*Sigh*

Nancy what are your reads and how many bombs do you think is acceptable?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9631, Toranaga wrote:killing toogeloo probably just means scum doesn't have ways to counter bulletproof because they're not getting any powers
Don’t you mean Stun?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 9645, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Don’t you mean Stun?
yeah lol
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9632, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9627, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

There is your answer right there.

If Titus was scum and did the thing we think she did, Ank is a guilty on her and cannot be allowed to speak. Hence Ank death.

Then scum kill Shiro either of Tor’s worlds gets killed because he can talk to the dead and the dead whichever of Tor’s worlds it is breaks it wide open.
???
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9646, Toranaga wrote:
In post 9645, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Don’t you mean Stun?
yeah lol
So then 3 bombs @Tor?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #9649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 9636, Toranaga wrote:I outed mimickry on d2 fwiw
Can you quote the post, because I had no idea you had it until D4?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”