Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 270, Vex Vience wrote:also @a50, only use latter for two people
I think my brain is turned off. Would you kindly rephrase that?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 273, skitter30 wrote:why are you scumreading him for lack of content ....?
It's hard to explain, but he usually does "something" even when he has no time to play. He just won't "abandon" the game totally.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:42 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mean he could just be busy irl; i don't really feel like that should be scumread tbh

although iirc his v/la was finished yesterday so i'm hoping he'll be around today; if it looks like he's lurking going forward i can understand that
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, would it make a difference if I said
my vote in on Antihero
and not on MWNN anyway? It's not like I'm calling for his lynch today FGS.

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 275, Almost50 wrote:
In post 270, Vex Vience wrote:also @a50, only use latter for two people
I think my brain is turned off. Would you kindly rephrase that?
ok u only use "latter" when ur referring to two things, u dont use it when referring to three or more things
using latter when it comes to three or more things just makes it more confusing
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

also do u have proof that mwnn does post something even when on vla?
also
@mod sky needs a prod

Done, thanks for the reminder :]
Last edited by ofrhz on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

ok, here's my wall of reads

Spoiler: almost
In post 69, Almost50 wrote:Also, what do you think about my case on Sky? I think it's very convincing and I would appreciate your vote there. Thank you.
In post 76, Almost50 wrote:Whoever casts the third vote on Sky gets a free pass from me for the rest of the day!
In post 92, Almost50 wrote:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote:@a50 why wagon sky?
Because it's fun. :twisted:
And also bc it's good for the game.
Well, it's as good as any other wagon really, but my vote is already there and so is ruru's, so if you want to be our third I'd be obliged. (It's still be L-4 you know, and N_M isn't even in this game if it makes you feel any better) :P
not really sure how i feel about a50 trying to get a wagon on sky early on and saying that he had a case on sky when really it was just the rvs reasoning.
im also unsure of how to feel about how gung-ho he was to try to get people to vote sky that early on
granted, sure, we couldve been out of rvs by then but i still feel like it was a bit too early to really try to start any wagons much less a pseudo-rvs one
i find it slightly scummy over all but its nothing really that major since it could just be explained by it being a rvs wagon
In post 102, Almost50 wrote:Sky's entrance to the game is alarming. Everything she said so far "could" be interpreted as a mere joke. However -in my experience- joking about lynching the IC always comes from scum. And her last post/joke is even more alarming. I feel like it's been made for the sole purpose of declaring herself as the true traitor. It's as if she took ruru's earlier post about the traitor as an inquiry and is responding to it in fashion.

So,
my case on Sky is she is the Traitor
i feel like this case could be true but at the same time, sky said that she was shitposting.
i find this quote null overall, but its still something worth bringing back up imo
In post 199, Almost50 wrote:
In post 197, Enigma wrote:Welcome to A50 theories ... true madness, this is why I take them with a grain of salt ahaha

A50, re Sky's avatar do you think she changed it just because of this specific game and the wagon on her (considering she is playing in several other games rn)?
Well, I haven't checked her other ongoing games and I dunno if she said she'd be watching avatar in them, so I can't return a reliable answer. However, I do think that post had something to do with that avatar edit in this game, and thus more inclined to buy it. After all, if I lose to her because of THAT move I'd still be laughing hard at how cute of a move it was.
do u have an answer on if sky posted she was watching avatar in any other games?
In post 211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 210, Creature wrote:If I go crazy:
01. Almost50

02. HeWhoSwims
03. Skygazer
04. ruru

05. Antihero
06. ManWithNoName
07. Enigma
08. FrankJaeger
09. Creature

10. Gamma Emerald
11. skitter30
12. Vex Vience
OK, we agree on 2/3 and you're conf!Town so your reads are a good reference to me.

VOTE: Antihero
waiting on an explanation of your reads and how you got there still
In post 240, Almost50 wrote:
In post 239, skitter30 wrote:do you townread hewhoswims? if so, why?
There's nothing manipulative in his posts so far. His progression feels natural and coincides with what I'd expect from him at this point. Even his reads are more or less close to mine. Why is he a suspect to you?
im not sure what i make of of a50's reads being close to two peoples, one of which is the ic.
i just find it a bit odd that he has narrowed it down this quickly
either that or im really bad at reading people lol
In post 256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 255, Vex Vience wrote:y r u scumreading anti?
hes null/slight tr for me
I mean, PoE alone leaves me with only 4 suspects, so he's like 75% scum yo me.
again, waiting on explanation on how he got here
Almost50 wrote:@Vex: There comes the part where I really hate it. You want me to rewrite my whole ISO? I know I -at least- explained the TRs on HWS, Sky, ruru & you. I hinted on the skitter read, but to reiterate I know her well enough to notice if she's being manipulative or withdrawn and she's not. Enigma is also posting in a townie manner .. like how am I supposed to explain what "posting in a townie matter" means?

Gamma hasn't given me that Town vibe just yet, but he hasn't obv!Scummed either, so he's more of "backup" candidate for scum, but I treated him as an equal to the other 3 to be fair to them.

Now what exactly is townie in any of Anti/Frank/MWNN's ISOs? The latter is a strong scum lean for the very fact you would null read him: NO CONTENT. I know he can do MUCH better than this if he wanted to.
i dont like the scumreading a vla slot
In post 276, Almost50 wrote:It's hard to explain, but he usually does "something" even when he has no time to play. He just won't "abandon" the game totally.
once again, asking for proof

overall, im pretty torn between a50 being scum and being a nullread, im not really sure what to make of him tbh
im gonna say that he's at a
strong scum
point for now until i get how exactly he got down to 4 people + proof mwnn does this + just an actual explanation

Spoiler: hws
theres not a lot i can make from him rn. so far his iso seems pretty good, but theres barely anything for me to really get any strong feelings on
null
for now

Spoiler: sky
In post 82, Skygazer wrote:creature's lurking through this, meta says he's obvscum, come on guys lets wagon this
meme
In post 89, Skygazer wrote:Guys you know how hypo innos are a thing?

Why don't we do hypo scum teams? If I'm the traitor then my partners are ruru and A50 pls dont crosskill me guys
i don't really like this post
it feels out of place outside of rvs imo
In post 201, Skygazer wrote:still at work so i cant make an effort post but if you want even more of a mindfuck one of the layers of my avatar is from the show avatar
still waiting on this

sky was originally a scumlean for me, but following the "im town" avatar thing im not really sure what to make of her
her early shitposting hasn't really helped out a whole lot for making my read so
null

Spoiler: ruru
In post 60, ruru wrote:Hey guys I'm traitor no shoot pls

VOTE: Almost50
ill let this slide as meme
In post 61, ruru wrote:Also how about we stop talking about how many prs we think scum can claim
like i said earlier, we had nothing better to discuss and i was open to hearing anything else u wanted to discuss
In post 67, ruru wrote:I think it's like actively antitown because it informs scum's decision of what to claim
not really? unless im just dumb and missing something, it really doesnt
In post 126, ruru wrote:Okay fine I'll make an effortpost
In post 122, skitter30 wrote:i expect town!ruru to be more opionated/stubborn almost? like if she thinks you're wrong about the pr stuff i kinda expect a long novel about why exactly you're wrong. like she wasn't as forceful about it as i'd expect her to be if that makes sense
About this, I don't actually care about arguing with people whom I think are super wrong about mechanical stuff unless it's going to change the outcome of the game

In this case a lot of the setup spec that was bothering me was already done and people aren't really doing it anymore
i said a couple of times that i wanted to pressure her and i kinda expect town!her to engage with that in some way, or to like respond to me? she knows i can locktown her pretty easily as town so avoiding that feels kinda wrong?
It's like pretty hard for me to take your vote on me seriously when you already called it a "pressure vote" and like I pretty much expect you to read me correctly before eod anyway regardless of your alignment? And I'd rather just be shitposting lol
i still dont like this post
it just seems odd to me to now be like "oh im being called out let me put forth some actual effort meanwhile id really rather be shitposting"

there was nothing really that noteworthy from later posts that i saw
i think ruru is probably town, im getting a vague townish feeling from her posts
she can have a
townlean
spot for now ig

Spoiler: anti
the only things ive really gotten from anti is stuff against gamma and against a50 + him saying that he likes rurus entrance.

null
overall

Spoiler: mwnn
literally two posts, one rvs and one declaring v/la
cant read that,
null

Spoiler: enigma
In post 44, Enigma wrote:
In post 40, skitter30 wrote:
In post 37, Almost50 wrote:Early *serious* read alert: Vex is likely town. I did the exact same thing (speculating about what scum might have picked) when I played this setup for the first time. It's not a *strong* TR bc there is a scum motive to do it (and I'd really rather not speaking of that right now) but I'd like to think of him as a townie for a starting point.
yeah i agree overall
Even considering that he’s an alt?
while i dont really like this post (only bc its implying me being an alt
would
change peoples trs, i dont see really anything wrong with it
post just seems odd to me overall

^ that's still true
In post 81, Enigma wrote:
In post 78, ruru wrote:Suppose you're a scum at L1 and you have to decide what to claim, you have information that town will probably believe n+1 PRs existing, so you claim PR
Why wouldn't scum just fake claim regardless of our discussion, claiming VT doesn't really help them out at L-1 anyways so at least could just take their chances with a CC bait or potentially get away with it?
In post 90, Enigma wrote:
In post 87, ruru wrote:If scum really claimed pr every time then town could just confirm themselves by claiming vt
Hypothetically yes, but unfortunately town has a tendency to lynch VTs claims and let TPRs get off...
Another thing is that there is very little defence once a TPR is outed in this set up. No docs, watchers, JKs, etc. Bodyguard is less than ideal - i.e. very little to discourage scum NKing TPRs if they CC.
i like these posts. they seem to have a town-motive behind them for me.

none of their recent posts as well really stand out to me.

overall, i think that enigma is town. they're a
town lean
, bordering on a strong-tr to me at the very least

Spoiler: frank
i dont really like frank so far
the general lack of content from his slot just is odd
he had wednesday (afawk) to post yet didn't
waiting on his post from afterwork at this point tbh

i feel comfortable putting him at a
scumlean
for now until he posts what he has to say

Spoiler: creature
this is the ic
however that doesnt mean i dont have things i want creature to explain
In post 208, Creature wrote:Frank feels town
y
In post 210, Creature wrote:If I go crazy:
01. Almost50

02. HeWhoSwims
03. Skygazer
04. ruru

05. Antihero
06. ManWithNoName
07. Enigma
08. FrankJaeger
09. Creature

10. Gamma Emerald
11. skitter30
12. Vex Vience
please explain how u got here

apart from that, creature is obviously
scum
, i mean...
modconf town

Spoiler: gamma
In post 156, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 102, Almost50 wrote:Sky's entrance to the game is alarming. Everything she said so far "could" be interpreted as a mere joke. However -in my experience- joking about lynching the IC always comes from scum. And her last post/joke is even more alarming. I feel like it's been made for the sole purpose of declaring herself as the true traitor. It's as if she took ruru's earlier post about the traitor as an inquiry and is responding to it in fashion.

So,
Sir, don't do this to me. I will not hesitate to tell the class why I think this is wrong, especially from you.
In post 167, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 160, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 156, Gamma Emerald wrote:

So,
Sir, don't do this to me. I will not hesitate to tell the class why I think this is wrong, especially from you.
idt i see it
care to explain?
It's a meta read, but I prefer not to give it unless necessary because it involves outing an alt
i dont like these posts
"ill explain y its wrong"
"haha jk i dont wanna out an alt"
please explain the reasoning and for future reference, if it involving outting an alt, dont say u have reasoning unless the alts been outed already

i also dont really like gamma all that much
theres not a lot to read and most of his posts so far feel rather empty to me if u get what i mean
i have a
scumlean
on him regardless

Spoiler: skitter
overall, i really like skitter
theres no posts from her that are like "this person is 100% town" but overall i like her tone. i like how shes playing so far and seems to be pro-town (to me at least)
all of her posts are really good so far are suggesting she's town
skitter is a pretty solid
townread
for now

Spoiler: vex
this is myself
ik im
town

Spoiler: tl;dr
{creature, myself}

{skitter}

{ruru, enigma}

{mwnn, hws, sky, anti}
- null
{frank, gamma}

{almost}

{none}

color code:
confirmed/lock town
strong town
weak town
null
weak scum
strong scum
confirmed/lock scum

weak - still unsure about alignment
strong - very certain about what they are

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

also on mafsepia my color code looks much better

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

also also my reads list was originally made a day or so ago, so somethings may not make sense
tell me if something does
i tried to doublecheck everything probably missed something

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

also a50 read and mwnn reads pends on their posts rn

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

wanting to see what a50 means by mwnn does post even in vla
and mwnn not being here yesterday

#CultsArentBastard
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Vex: I am not going to do your job for you, mate. I presume you know how to do a search, so you go search MWNN's games and mine. I do my fair share of searches when >I< want to verify something, so please do yours. Thank you :)

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE COUNT 1.4
Almost50 (2):
Antihero, Gamma Emerald
HeWhoSwims (2):
ManWithNoName, ruru
Skygazer (1):
skitter30
ruru (0):

Antihero (1):
Almost50
ManWithNoName (0):

Enigma (0):

FrankJaeger (0):

Creature (1):
Skygazer
Gamma Emerald (1):
HeWhoSwims
skitter30 (0):

Vex Vience (1):
Enigma

Not Voting (3):
FrankJaeger, Creature, Vex Vience

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-09-10 09:40:00)

Other
:
- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
-
Skygazer has been prodded
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Skygazer »

prod RECEIVED im at a bar rn hi

cant remember if i unvoted so UNVOTE:

i have a solid group of people in my head that are probs town ill get to that tomorrow because i dont work or school tomorrow
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Skygazer »

id say my top townread is def creature for the record
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 286, Almost50 wrote:@Vex: I am not going to do your job for you, mate. I presume you know how to do a search, so you go search MWNN's games and mine. I do my fair share of searches when >I< want to verify something, so please do yours. Thank you :)
i'm not entirely sure why you won't source this ...

(@vex i don't think that the sky avatar thing can be legally answered given that we were asking about if the avatar thing was a response to something that happened in another game and we can't talk about ongoing games)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 289, Skygazer wrote:id say my top townread is def creature for the record
:igmeou:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 281, Vex Vience wrote:{creature, myself}
{skitter}
{ruru, enigma}
{mwnn, hws, sky, anti} - null
{frank, gamma}
{almost}
{none}
color code:
i have kinda similar reads to you except i think ruru is still ~nullscum and a50 i had as pretty hard town earlier but this mwnn development is making me question that

also anti is maybe nulltown? not sure yet
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 290, skitter30 wrote:i'm not entirely sure why you won't source this ...
Because the game is slowing down and I don't want to fall into apathy so I decided to pick a fight. Do you want to fight with me? :P

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

this is a dumb thing to pick a fight about, no offense

all it does is make me wonder if this is an actual thing or if you made it up
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 288, Skygazer wrote:prod RECEIVED im at a bar rn hi

cant remember if i unvoted so UNVOTE:

i have a solid group of people in my head that are probs town ill get to that tomorrow because i dont work or school tomorrow
holding u to this, im also setting a reminder on my phone
reminder is set for 9am tmrw
In post 289, Skygazer wrote:id say my top townread is def creature for the record
In post 292, skitter30 wrote:
In post 281, Vex Vience wrote:{creature, myself}
{skitter}
{ruru, enigma}
{mwnn, hws, sky, anti} - null
{frank, gamma}
{almost}
{none}
color code:
i have kinda similar reads to you except i think ruru is still ~nullscum and a50 i had as pretty hard town earlier but this mwnn development is making me question that

also anti is maybe nulltown? not sure yet
ruru i think could be townie, kinda debating on that
im seeing effort from their earlier shitposting phase which i like
i was also tring a50 earlier but the mwnn thing really made me stop
In post 293, Almost50 wrote:
In post 290, skitter30 wrote:i'm not entirely sure why you won't source this ...
Because the game is slowing down and I don't want to fall into apathy so I decided to pick a fight. Do you want to fight with me? :P
agreeing with skitter, this is one of the worst things to pick a fight on
tbh you just trying to pick a fight on this makes me not want to anymore only bc it seems like its just a waste of time if its worth picking a fight over

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

forgot to reply to skys quote, fml
@sky thanks for that wonderful insight on creature being town

#CultsArentBastard
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 294, skitter30 wrote:this is a dumb thing to pick a fight about, no offense

You're not thinking straight and are letting "local events" affect your "global read" on me. That said, I'll try to point you to the right direction: Why would scum!me SR specifically 4 people and TR everyone else? Does it not "limit" my space to maneuver that I TR as many people? The space you are well aware I need to get both my "mis"lynches and my NKs through?? And why would scum!me be trying to intimidate a TOWN READ on mine? Am I trying to pocket him or alienate him here?? Finally, why would I be voicing my suspicions of MWNN when I know for a fact he can't be lynched on D1 (or at least not at this point of the day), given that the site meta is against lynching lurkers and especially so when they've declared V/LA?? You try to think of a scum motive for me to be doing all this, and then IF you find one you'd be more than welcome to reevaluate your initial read on me. :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 295, Vex Vience wrote:tbh you just trying to pick a fight on this makes me not want to anymore only bc it seems like its just a waste of time if its worth picking a fight over
:( Is it my smell?

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 297, Almost50 wrote:
In post 294, skitter30 wrote:this is a dumb thing to pick a fight about, no offense

You're not thinking straight and are letting "local events" affect your "global read" on me. That said, I'll try to point you to the right direction: Why would scum!me SR specifically 4 people and TR everyone else? Does it not "limit" my space to maneuver that I TR as many people? The space you are well aware I need to get both my "mis"lynches and my NKs through?? And why would scum!me be trying to intimidate a TOWN READ on mine? Am I trying to pocket him or alienate him here?? Finally, why would I be voicing my suspicions of MWNN when I know for a fact he can't be lynched on D1 (or at least not at this point of the day), given that the site meta is against lynching lurkers and especially so when they've declared V/LA?? You try to think of a scum motive for me to be doing all this, and then IF you find one you'd be more than welcome to reevaluate your initial read on me. :wink:
ill think about this
so far: my thoughts went to a modified too scummy to be scum type thing.
u try to tr as many people just to try to appear as town meanwhile ur actually scum
ill think about it a bit more tho

#CultsArentBastard

Return to “Completed Open Games”