DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by DVa »

I mean, I would nightkill you as vigilante, so there is that.

So right now, in a game of 10 players, you're saying that *exclusively because of meta* no one should even consider lynching you *who has given basically no reads for things that have happened in this game* and Not_Mafia *someone who is exclusively lolcatting*

THIS is precisely why you do not give into this "oh no we can't policy lynch" bullshit because you are creating categorical exclusions that cut off 20% of the playerbase from suspicion.

You accuse me of tryharding but WHERE ARE YOUR READS? You are exclusively defending Not_Mafia for BULLSHIT REASONS and it is making me want to replace out because frankly it's not going to be fun if I have to put up with both you and not_mafia

I don't have the energy or desire to put up with this actually. I didn't join this game to policy lynch two back to back people. I like 7/9 of the players in this game but A50 + Not_Mafia apparently = a game not worth playing. If Not_mafia isn't going to try and you're going to white knight him like a tryhard scrub then this game is dead to me

Take your metagame bromance and get fucked

You can BACK THE FUCK DOWN AND GIVE A REAL READ OF NOT_MAFIA or I am replacing out in my next post
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 174, Auro wrote:The policy non-lynch on Not_Mafia isn't based on Almost50's personal ability to read him, rather that it's worse to lynch Not_Mafia compared to a lurker because town!Not_Mafia surviving (to a point where he begins to actually play) is very beneficial to town.
yeah except this is categorically untrue

Not_Mafia's reads as town are mediocre at best and Almost50's ability to read Not_Mafia is also basically a complete lie

I know he thinks its true, but I have seen him lose games first hand over it

I don't want to say more and am probably going to just replaceout because I don't want to out my main

But basically everything A50 is saying both about A) Not_Mafia and b) His ability to read Not_Mafia is *complete horseshit*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 174, Auro wrote:Unless the premise (town!Not_Mafia is a great asset to town) is wrong, his reasoning is correct.
This is the most recently ended game with N_M. He was a N1 Cop and he nailed scum Carca whom we lynched on D2. Check the date, check his ISO, check anything you like. He's GOOD as both Town AND Scum, so I say we give the guy a chance to scum hunt before we call him useless or anything like that. Do you want me to actually go back to find that game where he was a Vig??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 175, DVa wrote:You accuse me of tryharding but WHERE ARE YOUR READS?
I'm not scum, so I won't pretend to have figured it all out in 10 pages and less than 72 hours from the start (let alone less than SIX HOURS from me joining the game).

DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by DVa »

OK, well then *ASK HIM TO SCUMHUNT*

In that game *you linked* the *only* correct read he gave was on Carcalilly. *every other read that was not based on a night_action was WRONG*

You can like his choice of *night actions* but that does not mean his reads are good. Nailing one scum out of three and being on every other mislynch wagon does not make him a reliable player or anywhere near above average.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 176, DVa wrote:
In post 174, Auro wrote:The policy non-lynch on Not_Mafia isn't based on Almost50's personal ability to read him, rather that it's worse to lynch Not_Mafia compared to a lurker because town!Not_Mafia surviving (to a point where he begins to actually play) is very beneficial to town.
yeah except this is categorically untrue

Not_Mafia's reads as town are mediocre at best and Almost50's ability to read Not_Mafia is also basically a complete lie

I know he thinks its true, but I have seen him lose games first hand over it

I don't want to say more and am probably going to just replaceout because I don't want to out my main

But basically everything A50 is saying both about A) Not_Mafia and b) His ability to read Not_Mafia is *complete horseshit*
Fine. It's my word against yours. I've provided exhinit #1 for the defense. You can produce your exhibit #2 for the DA. :P

DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 178, Almost50 wrote:I'm not scum, so I won't pretend to have figured it all out in 10 pages and less than 72 hours from the start (let alone less than SIX HOURS from me joining the game).
Sure, but stop *hard defending someone who isn't trying* when *you are not evaluating this game* but are instead *focusing on another game where you saw him make a good night action choice*

ALSO

IN THAT GAME YOU LINKED

He was WAY more obviously town

By post 80 he had *shown at least a small modicum of thought* and *reacted to people in the game*

He is doing neither of those things here.

So don't look at that game and say "he's not totally garbage as town" look at that game and ask *based on the thought and arguments he made that game, is there a reason to think he's town here*
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 74, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 71, implosion wrote:good morning friends and allies
Good morning VOTE: impoison
In post 76, Not_Mafia wrote:Actually

VOTE: Penguin Power
In post 89, Not_Mafia wrote:Guys don't get duped by Penguin's
#zanyantics
he is scum
This is lolcatting with a modicum of thought.

I'm not saying he's SUCH TOWN MUCH WOW

But he is giving 0% effort this game whereas in Diffusion of Power he was giving at least 5%
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 176, DVa wrote:I don't want to say more and am probably going to just replaceout because I don't want to out my main
Please don't. I really think these arguments needn't be too aggressive. Almost50 making claims and assertions doesn't mean town will eat them up and blindly follow. You've dissented with his claim on town!Not_Mafia's reads and his ability to read Not_Mafia, and that's useful.

Hostile interactions make this unpleasant for everybody.

@Almost50: There are at least 3 players you don't know in this playlist - that's Almost 50% of players who aren't you or Not_Mafia. It's fair to ask you for *proof* of Not_Mafia's excellent townplay, and your ability to read him in terms of numbers and not instances.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 173, Almost50 wrote:Hell, if I was confirmed scum I still wouldn't be lynched on D1 by this player list. They will prefer to keep me alive for one more day to try and deduce who may partners are via my behavior, voting pattern and the choice of the NK.
Lol, can't this theory be applied to anyone? I mean if others are *less* skilled at manipulating their behaviour and vote patterns, it's even *more* useful to keep them alive for one more day.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 179, DVa wrote:OK, well then *ASK HIM TO SCUMHUNT*

In that game *you linked* the *only* correct read he gave was on Carcalilly. *every other read that was not based on a night_action was WRONG*

You can like his choice of *night actions* but that does not mean his reads are good. Nailing one scum out of three and being on every other mislynch wagon does not make him a reliable player or anywhere near above average.
He was on every lynch because N_M likes to be on lynch wagons. That is also his meta. He likes to lolhammer and we are all aware of it too, so nobody puts anyone @L-1 unless we want them lynched (or N_M is already on the wagon).

Now instead of turning on to an N_M bully, put your money where your mouth is and link us a game where I lost to N_M because I failed to read him. Like I already have a guess on who you might be, so rather than threatening us to replace out either do it or give us the link.

Also, if you claim to know me/N_M that well then you should be well aware I don't ever vote him anyway, so you trying to make it look like a scum team is the biggest load of horseshit one could come up with. You should know well that Town!me defends Scum!N_M (and even when he is caught scum won't vote him, despite it was me who said that slot was 100% scum). Scum!me won't lynch Town!N_M (and I won't NK him either). Scum me obviously won't lynch Scum!N_M, and Town me won't lynch Town!him (if I won't lynch Scum!him, how could I ever think of lynching Town!him?)

Feel free to continue your push on either of us, but you won't get anywhere on D1, I assure you. If you're scum, you have the means to get rid of my annoyance tonight. I'm well used to being the N1 NK of late, so it wouldn't be a shock to me at all.

@Everyone else: My aim is to lynch scum on N1. Check my recent games. I usually manage to do just that. Then I will die tonight and you can all have your fun.

DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by DVa »

I am getting angry because A50's argument is making it incredibly difficult to maintain the integrity of my anonymity and he happened to point at the specific game I would point to to argue that *not_mafia's reads are generally crap* as evidence that he should be kept alive.

As someone who has been scum with scum!not_mafia, who has been scum against a town!not_mafia, and as someone who has been town against a scum!not_mafia, I am saying *lynching Not_Mafia this dayphase is a GREAT FUCKING IDEA*

If he has not towned up by now, he will never town up. He will never be easier to read. He will never give us associative tells. If he is town, he will never be nightkilled which means that if we mislynch town today, we bring the total number of active players playing the game seriously significantly down and increase his relative voting power significantly. When not_mafia is town and plays well, he starts showing interest in the game on DAY ONE. If he is not obviously town by the end of day one, he should be lynched.

He will *do things that actively make the town less interested in playing the game* and will help foster a sense of *apathy and disregard for rereading and evaluating the thread*. He will do these things *particularly as scum* and he is doing those things in this game.

I say that as someone who has extensive experience with Not_mafia and who, as town, would be disgusted to lose to the tactics that Not_mafia employs as scum.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 185, Almost50 wrote:He was on every lynch because N_M likes to be on lynch wagons.
This is a lie. He was on almost every wrong wagon on that game relatively early and never did his signature troll quickhammer.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 181, DVa wrote:By post 80 he had *shown at least a small modicum of thought* and *reacted to people in the game*
Stop being manipulative. Did he post 80 posts yet? Did anyone? How long did it take him to get to 80 posts in that game (since the game started)? How long has this game been going?

VOTE: DVa

If I hadn't done it already.

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by ofrhz »

What the fuck

A50 stop. DVa is a better player than Not Mafia.

DVa, close this game for 24 hours and come back later. Please don’t replace out.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 185, Almost50 wrote:if you claim to know me/N_M that well then you should be well aware I don't ever vote him anyway, so you trying to make it look like a scum team is the biggest load of horseshit one could come up with.
I'm not saying you're a scumteam certainly. I'm saying your defense of Not_mafia is complete horseshit and that dealing with your defense of him for meta reasons that I know personally to be complete rubbish is frustrating and makes me want to not play this game, or play with you, or play with him.

I don't want to go hunting for every game you two have ever played together. I want you to PUT YOUR META ASIDE FOR A DAMN MINUTE and just look at what he's doing this game and give a read based on THAT and not based on your CATEGORICAL REFUSAL TO SORT HIM ON DAY ONE.

SO YOU SAY YOU CAN READ HIM. Then read him. Read him and stand by that. Don't refuse to read him but say that we shouldn't lynch him because YOU PERSONALLY LIKE HIM OUT OF GAME. that is PURE METAGAMING and is TOTALLY AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 189, ofrhz wrote:DVa, close this game for 24 hours and come back later. Please don’t replace out.
To be honest I almost never regret replacing out of a game when I have reached this level of anger. The *only* reason I am even still here is because I was really looking forward to playing with you, Auro, and Tictac again. But most of the time when I get this angry, even if I'm right, the win isn't worth the frustration.

But yeah I probably need to stop here for a while one way or the other.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 187, DVa wrote:
In post 185, Almost50 wrote:He was on every lynch because N_M likes to be on lynch wagons.
This is a lie. He was on almost every wrong wagon on that game relatively early and never did his signature troll quickhammer.
Define LIE. You quoted me saying he was on every lynch in the game, and I've just doubled checked. He was the first vote on Penguin on D1, the first vote on Carac on D2, the 2nd vote on Gamma on D3, and the hammer vote on Spoogh on D4/ So, where is the lie here?

You are referring to something ELSE I said, which is he also loves to lol!hammer, which is also true, but he didn't do it on that game and because we all were careful not to put anyone @L-1 when N_M wasn't on the wagon already, which is exactly what I said.

Is it too hot over there at yours? Do you need to go have a cool drink or a cold shower? You seem to have taken your push on N_M too personal as if the cow refused to give you milk, and peed in your bowl instead.

VOTE ME, or are you not up for a 1v1 with me so are saving me for the NK?

DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 188, Almost50 wrote:Did he post 80 posts yet?
he says on post 188

I didn't say ISO 80

I said *post 80*

as in out of *everyone in the game posting, by post 80, early on day one, he was already reacting to players in a meaningful (for him) manner*

which he is not doing here
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 192, Almost50 wrote:Penguin on D1, the first vote on Carac on D2, the 2nd vote on Gamma on D3, and the hammer vote on Spoogh on D4/ So, where is the lie here?
Maybe in carca being a mechanical night result, Penguin and Gamma both being town, and Spoogh being 100% caught scum in a cross claim with gamma?

100% of his votes based on *reads* are wrong, 100% of his votes based on *night actions* are correct, because he has scum confirmed by the mod
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 189, ofrhz wrote:A50 stop. DVa is a better player than Not Mafia.
No, she's not. Anyone who gets so angry over a failed push on page 10 of D1 isn't as good a player as Mr Beans even. I'll just shut up because you asked, but please don't tell me DVa is a good player.

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by ofrhz »

DVa is really good at town and not very good at scum, so what you're doing right now is incredibly anti-town.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 188, Almost50 wrote:
In post 181, DVa wrote:By post 80 he had *shown at least a small modicum of thought* and *reacted to people in the game*
Stop being manipulative. Did he post 80 posts yet? Did anyone? How long did it take him to get to 80 posts in that game (since the game started)? How long has this game been going?

VOTE: DVa

If I hadn't done it already.
You say you want to lynch scum but this vote is pure OMGUS.

Honestly, I am with Dva on this. NM is bringing nothing but confusion/irritation. I don't want his scum hunting abilities on D6 when that means I have to sit though 5 days of his nonsense.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 196, ofrhz wrote:DVa is really good at town and not very good at scum, so what you're doing right now is incredibly anti-town.
*Sigh* If you say so..

UNVOTE: DVa

But you do understand that (a) I don't trust you are Town yet, and (b) Lynching N_M on D1 is a dick move at best, unless there's a N0 guilty on him (or a Day Cop guilty) and we both know these are not Normal roles, so he is just as likely Town/Scum as any other slot. I would rather take the bloody time talking to everyone for the next 7-10 games unless someone actually slips. Lynching N_M because of his playstyle is NOT a good reason to lynch him, and I -for one- actually LOVE to play with him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 197, BrightEyedFish wrote:You say you want to lynch scum but this vote is pure OMGUS.
How can it be OMGUS when her push is on N_M and not me? I am trying my best to get her to redirect her attention to me still.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”